• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hunter//Hunted OOC

Alright so I just found out from doing a little research draugr are op as crap so for the sake of balance I won't be using any witch magic but anything specific to the draugr I will be, also since people have been talking about age a lot I'm thinking of making my character fairly old because after awhile of killing people stealing from them they begin to miss things they had in life, like companions.

i think i'll go with a Dullahan, will begin to work on cs <3

Alright so I just found out from doing a little research draugr are op as crap so for the sake of balance I won't be using any witch magic but anything specific to the draugr I will be, also since people have been talking about age a lot I'm thinking of making my character fairly old because after awhile of killing people stealing from them they begin to miss things they had in life, like companions.

Well, you could do like I am doing and make up an adaptation of the species. Like the hydra's "cut one head, two more grow" type of thing doesn't really work when you are trying to keep things in balançar, so I simply adapted it to make it fairer

Well, you could do like I am doing and make up an adaptation of the species. Like the hydra's "cut one head, two more grow" type of thing doesn't really work when you are trying to keep things in balançar, so I simply adapted it to make it fairer

Yea I'll probably nerf some things and take a few out all together

Yup so just put down those details in the species field.

So about the two cities, I could just create their details but I wanted to ask you guys if you want anything in particular. 

I want the speedy rp group to take place in a large coastal city that is a prominent docking site. The snail group would take place in a smaller, medium sized city that is inland. These details I plan to keep whether we go modern or medieval.

[WIP]

Name:

Prefered Name/Nickname:

Species: hydra (note: my adaptation of the species)

hydras are creatures with a long cultural and evolutionary competition with dragons. The two major reptiles descendent from the three-headed dragon, while dragons became known for their might and ferocity and raw power, hydras were known for their cunning, shadiness and deadliness. Dragons took the skies and hydras dived into the swamps. Dragons learned of fire breathing, hydras poisoned their blood. Dragons hardened their diamond-strong scales, hydras gained the power to heal at great speeds. Dragons attacked and killed or were tamed and ridden. Hydras always tricked, either consuming their victims or integrating into their culture in a quest for power, knowledge or influence. A hydra´s power can be measured by their number of heads. The average hydra has 5 to 7 heads. A three headed hydra is most commonly found in children and nine heads are the fruit of great elders or exceptionally talented hydras. Still nine isn´t the limit, as proven by the legendary "hydra queen" famed for her numberless heads that mimicked a kingdom-spanning forest for decades. 

A hydra grows a new pair of heads at a moment that combines a powerful inner conflict, an emotional peak, and a deep self-realization. This triggers a hydra´s regenerative abilities to overload and split the personality of the central head into two new ones related to the inner conflict that spawned them. A hydra has, in hatching, a single central head. Specific traits of this personality later go on to form the central aspect of the personality of the later heads. However, each head except the first, despite usually having contrasting thoughts to each other, all respect, revere and obey the central head, which is often the most powerful one, which is represented by being the only head directly connected to the body. However, on rare cases, a rogue head may be formed. A head with such an indepent personality and power they can form a body of their own and even grow new heads themselves. 

Each hydra possesses a set of abilities. These include the natural ones from their own body, such as the poisoned, toxic and acidic blood (which they can also spit), and a resistance to those things. They also include great swimming speeds even in ambients such as mud , through which they can see and breathe. A hydra has a great regenerative speed , which relies on the number of heads they have remaining. The bigger the number of heads, the faster they heal. While all hydras have a great size, which they quickly achieve seeing how fast they grow (this doesn´t apply to their humanoid form), but only a few are particularly agile or strong. However, they are generally beings of great intellect and under certain conditions, they are capable of making unbreakable contracts through a loop in an ancient curse upon their kin that makes it more difficult to lie. Some hydras of more noble or semi-draconic lineage are however capable of breathing a particular element or several. In addition, each hydra has a unique ability, with every head having a particular version of that ability. These abilities usually have weak or ambiguous effects on their own, being stronger when their variety is well used or when circumstances are created to make best use of them.

The unique ability isn´t the only one aspect to the hydra´s individual heads though. Hydras are capable of shapeshifting, with each head possessing three forms. One of the first humanoid race they encounter, another of a particular animal, and one last one of a cross between those two other forms. The main head´s animal form is the hydra itself, but every form can communicate verbally regardless of form. Each head has a unique personality and unique eye color relative to the other heads, but they all share that their eyes glow slightly when using their unique ability and that it requires one long blink to change form or head.

There isn´t much that can be caled "a hydra society" since hydras are usually isolated creatures: their parents, which only come out of their swamps to find a mate, lay the hydra´s particular egg on a swamp they find fitting and then abandon it. Hydras have instinctive knowledge about their species, similarly to dragons. On occasion, hydras may also have intuitive knowledge about the species they can shapeshift to, about dragons or about a particular unreleated species. The later , however, tend to either be elderly or brain damaged.

Unusual Aspects:

Special Powers:

Other Abilities/Skills:

Sexuality:

Height:

Weight:

Appearance:

Clothing/Style of Dressing:

Personality:

Distinguishing Marks/Traits/Modifications:

Weakness:

Strengths/Advantages:

Greatest Dream/goal/hope:

Greatest Fear/worst case scenario:

bio:

Most prized possession:

relations:

Perspective:

dislikes:

fun fact:

other: 

Last edited by a moderator:
My WIP CS

[SIZE=10.5pt]Name: Kitty[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Preferred Name/Nickname: (optional)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Species: Nekomimi (cat girl)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Unusual Aspects: cat ears, tail, eyes, teeth and small whiskers[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Special Powers: Cat claws, night vision and 9 cat life[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Other Abilities/Skills: enhanced speed, agility, falling skills and senses[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Age: 12 (has not died yet)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Gender: female[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Sexuality: bi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Height: 4’ 11”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Weight: 110lbs[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Appearance:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Clothing/Style of Dress: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Personality[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]: wildcat: [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Doesn't listen elders and gets in trouble[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] when seeking adventures[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Distinguishing Traits/Marks/Modifications:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Weakness: If dies first time as young her body wouldn’t start aging before last life.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Strengths/Advantages: 9 lives, when age 18 or at first dying aging would stop so long that there is lives.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Cat’s agility, senses, speed and falling skills.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Greatest Dream/Goal/Hope:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Biggest Fear/Worst Case Scenario: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Bio: When she was only year old her mother where killed by hunter who didn’t find her from her hiding place. Next night someone from safehouse to creatures found her.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Occupation:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Most Prized Possession: (can be a person)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Relations: (family, friends, mentors, enemies, rivals, crushes, partners, anyone who knows their true nature, other important people)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Perspective: (what they think of being a supernatural? do they love/hate it? have pride in it? abhor it? feel shame? feel special?)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Likes: Fish and milk[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Dislikes: wash[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Fun Fact: (optional)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Other: (optional)[/SIZE]

Passive Form

monster_class__slime_woman_by_lorddaemon785-d8ght4o.png

Name: ???

Preferred Name/Nickname: "Sqi" (A human called her this)

Species: Slime

Unusual Aspects:

Shape-Shifting - Depending on how much water and adhesive is in Sqi's body (body for size, adhesive is like sap or other slimes), she can change form

Speech - Unlike most slimes, Sqi is capable of mimicking human speech, though the speech is akin to that of a dyslexic 10-year-old reading a bad English novel

Chemical Absorption -  Sqi can absorb dyes and chemicals into her body. Dyes can help her appear human by recoloring her skin, and chemicals just serve as adhesive or hardening chemical

Special Powers:

Hardening -  Sqi can harden her form (increasing adhesion) to take hard 

Other Abilities/Skills:

Sexuality: Pansexual

Height: Variable

Weight: Variable

Clothing/Style of Dressing: None (Disguised human clothing is ingrained into her body)

Personality:

Distinguishing Marks/Traits/Modifications: A BLOB OF SLIME.

Weakness:

Strengths/Advantages: 

Greatest Dream/goal/hope:

Greatest Fear/worst case scenario: Being dropped into the middle of the ocean. Slime knows no fear.

bio:

Most prized possession: None

relations:

Perspective: Slime

dislikes:

fun fact:

other: 

Name: Ahri Rehn
Preferred Name/Nickname: Ahri, Ri-Ri, Little Fox
Species: nine-tailed fox / kitsune
Unusual Aspects: When in her full form, she has nine, white fox tails flowing behind her and whiskers. Her black ears stay even when she doesn't take her demon form, so she wears either a hood or a long red handkerchief over them.
Special Powers: fire power, healing, emotions
Other Abilities/Skills: Can take a full-demon form and can change into an actual fox, but only when she's old enough or her emotional levels are high.
Age: At first looks 12, but probably around the 1,000s. Will age physically as we continue (aka second image on right)
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 4'4" (younger self), 5'4"
Weight: 127 lbs.
Appearance: Black hair in braid, tied with red ribbon. Pale skin with whiskers, golden eyes.
Clothing/Style of Dress: Wears a short red kimono with a poofed-out skirt and flowy sleeves with blue ribbon along the edge, uses red band to cover ears, white boots and a red garter on her left leg (young self). Wears more revealing red kimono with a tighter skirt and flowing sleeves with white ribbon along the edge. Red boots and red garter on her left leg (older self).
Personality: Bubbly, optimistic, a bit devillish. Has a bloody side and is terrifying when emotionless. 
Distinguishing Traits/Marks/Modifications: Golden eyes, black hair, short height and a cloth covering her head
Weakness: Using magic can make her sleepy and lose control, her emotions can affect the quality of her magic, cannot take her full form for a long period of time. Tries to avoid violence.
Strengths/Advantages: Good at empathy, optimism, occasional sarcasm, healing bonds and being the pacifist.
Greatest Dream/Goal/Hope: To escape her bonds and find her family
Biggest Fear/Worst Case Scenario: To never escape from her master and to die alone.
Bio: Ahri used to live with her parents in a pack until the Hunters came into being. They ended up dying to protect her and abandoned her with other humans in a nearby village. They ridiculed her for her strange ears and short height despite her age, but she stayed happy throughout with the hope of reuniting with her parents again. However, after accidentally starting a fire in her sleep, the villagers told her location to the Hunters and forced her to leave. Since then, she wanders from place to place, healing and making friends when she can until she is discovered. She eventually gets captured by a Hunter and is forced to act as his servant and slave. 
Most Prized Possession: The red ribbon she uses to tie her hair (which she got from her parents and was from her original baby blanket. Also has her name sewn into it.
Relations: Unknown
Perspective: Wishes she had a normal life so she could be with her family, feels shame due to her strange form but enjoys being praised for her powers. 
Likes: dumplings, candy, food in general, being praised, helping others, thinking of her family, healing people, stopping conflict, sleeping by a fire, mastering her powers.
Dislikes: people pulling at her tails, people playing with her ears, people playing with her ribbon, people messing with her in general, rude people, offending her master, being punished, hearing that her family is dead, being betrayed, not eating food, failing with her powers
Fun Fact: (optional)

I know I haven't said anything much about Misrey (My character), but considering the hunters are teaming up with some other characters....

She's a master martial artist/ archery/ Japanese sword fighting etc, and she trains people in it... And she'd probably run a safehouse for younger creatures, those seeking refuge etc...

So, anyone wanna team up? XD 

I know I haven't said anything much about Misrey (My character), but considering the hunters are teaming up with some other characters....

She's a master martial artist/ archery/ Japanese sword fighting etc, and she trains people in it... And she'd probably run a safehouse for younger creatures, those seeking refuge etc...

Considering my character's personality I think she might work well with her. ^^

My Kitty (Nekomimi) can be in safehouse (if we are in same city)

It says someone tagged me but I can't find the message lol

Blegh, still stuck drawing mine.

Trying to make a bony muzzle stick out of a human face and not look goofy is difficult >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back