• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hunter//Hunted OOC

:ClosedEyesSmile:  Mah pleasure, wolf.

True, true. I have, however, seen a young cub integrated successfully into an rp with similar situation. Not saying he didn't cause problems, but they were fun and necessary problems that helped advance the plot bc he wasn't totally useless! >:D 

^^

I understand that, but there's also taking into account that half of the players here could make their characters below the age of 16.

Gah, I should stop. I'm biased against younger characters since I can't play anything below 21. >.<

^^

I understand that, but there's also taking into account that half of the players here could make their characters below the age of 16.

Gah, I should stop. I'm biased against younger characters since I can't play anything below 21. >.<

Yeah, well some of us that play younger characters still remember those years vividly, or they have children at home to take care of and raise. I have been identified with both cases since I was a small child myself. No need for the bias as long as the character is actually believable.

Yeah, well some of us that play younger characters still remember those years vividly, or they have children at home to take care of and raise. I have been identified with both cases since I was a small child myself. No need for the bias as long as the character is actually believable.

I feel as if the bias is stemming from how I've seen them played. Basically a ten year old acting mentally and physical as if they were over twenty or were pure damsels in distress with no other purpose but to cause trouble.

Not accusing you of doing such however, play whatever you please. ^^

I'd be honored if you are looking! ^^

Mentally speaking. Physical age wouldn't play into it.

I am thinking my nekomimi's age. I made research about when cats get mature and find out that it has counted to be 18 months old. (No worries i am not going to year and half old girl) I am going to turn those to months to years and take at 2-3 years away, more only if i get someone as mentor.

I am thinking my nekomimi's age. I made research about when cats get mature and find out that it has counted to be 18 months old. (No worries i am not going to year and half old girl) I am going to turn those to months to years and take at 2-3 years away, more only if i get someone as mentor.

I would just use human years for convince~ ^^

I feel as if the bias is stemming from how I've seen them played. Basically a ten year old acting mentally and physical as if they were over twenty or were pure damsels in distress with no other purpose but to cause trouble.

Not accusing you of doing such however, play whatever you please. ^^

Yeah, I've seen that too, and, quite frankly, it is ridiculous. Don't worry though. I'll probably make an adult anyway. Though after watching this movie called "Hard Candy" with Ellen Page and Patrick Wilson, I kind wanna make an under-aged psychopath.

Yeah, I've seen that too, and, quite frankly, it is ridiculous. Don't worry though. I'll probably make an adult anyway. Though after watching this movie called "Hard Candy" with Ellen Page and Patrick Wilson, I kind wanna make an under-aged psychopath.

I volunteer as the underaged psychopath.

No...I mean save yourself the time an don't bother calculating it xD

I had whole day time to calculate and it's still days before RP start. I take time to good and started making CS already, of course as i don't know what era RP would be, i can't yet say what would be my girl's appearance. 

I come back to all this @.@

So question about the CS; do we list ALL abilities (meaning anything that's not human)? Yah, stupid question but... wants to be answered

I meant old Norse one, so probably closer looking to skyrim but I'll have to do some research on abilities and stuff

The Draugr were deceased nords and I'm sure they were based off of Nordic culture and such so they might be what you're looking for~

The Draugr were deceased nords and I'm sure they were based off of Nordic culture and such so they might be what you're looking for~

Yeah that's what I was going do, I just meant more specific stuff, like strength speed what supernatural powers they'd have that they'd have

Users who are viewing this thread

Back