• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hunter//Hunted OOC

I know that

I meant the CS for this roleplay specifically, the one that was given to us in the PM?

Name:Preferred Name/Nickname: (optional)Species: (with species details because there are variations within a race)Unusual Aspects: (physical traits that might get them noticed)Special Powers:Other Abilities/Skills:Age:Gender:Sexuality: Height:Weight:Appearance:Clothing/Style of Dress: Personality:Distinguishing Traits/Marks/Modifications:Weakness:Strengths/Advantages:Greatest Dream/Goal/Hope:Biggest Fear/Worst Case Scenario: Bio: (note any brushes with normals that might have revealed their true nature,)Occupation:Most Prized Possession: (can be a person)Relations: (family, friends, mentors, enemies, rivals, crushes, partners, anyone who knows their true nature, other important people)Perspective: (what they think of being a supernatural? do they love/hate it? have pride in it? abhor it? feel shame? feel special?)Likes: (optional)Dislikes: (optional)Fun Fact: (optional)Other: (optional)

(to hunted)

@Hanah Solo Hmm... what do you think? I like either, but the only difference is that one has a human form, the other pure animal.

I don't know if you are pure fox you hope that we get medieval, other way you could get shotted whitout way to survive. (my reasoning why medieval)

Name:Preferred Name/Nickname: (optional)Species: (with species details because there are variations within a race)Unusual Aspects: (physical traits that might get them noticed)Special Powers:Other Abilities/Skills:Age:Gender:Sexuality: Height:Weight:Appearance:Clothing/Style of Dress: Personality:Distinguishing Traits/Marks/Modifications:Weakness:Strengths/Advantages:Greatest Dream/Goal/Hope:Biggest Fear/Worst Case Scenario: Bio: (note any brushes with normals that might have revealed their true nature,)Occupation:Most Prized Possession: (can be a person)Relations: (family, friends, mentors, enemies, rivals, crushes, partners, anyone who knows their true nature, other important people)Perspective: (what they think of being a supernatural? do they love/hate it? have pride in it? abhor it? feel shame? feel special?)Likes: (optional)Dislikes: (optional)Fun Fact: (optional)Other: (optional)

(to hunted)

I don't know if you are pure fox you hope that we get medieval, other way you could get shotted whitout way to survive. (my reasoning why medieval)

Thanks!

What if the most prized possession is the one thing your character needs for survival/they don't have possessions? O.o

General Announcement: I've officially closed this role-play. I don't think I could handle a much bigger crowd. O.o

I'm going to compile the species we have now and answer queries in a mo'.

General Announcement: I've officially closed this role-play. I don't think I could handle a much bigger crowd. O.o

I'm going to compile the species we have now and answer queries in a mo'.

Oh a small note, just to make sure it is ok. I said "hydra" as my species, but I am using my usual spin-off of it. I can PM you details about it if necessary. Just wanted to make sure that was clear and ok

Tally as of Thursday, 5:32

Modern 6

Medieval 7

Sure is a close one... I wonder which it'll be...? 

Oh a small note, just to make sure it is ok. I said "hydra" as my species, but I am using my usual spin-off of it. I can PM you details about it if necessary. Just wanted to make sure that was clear and ok

That's fine. I will put down hydra and you can modify it as you like. :)

Not particularly.

Not trying to be a back seat GM or anything (I tend to do this quite a bit, forgive me ;~;) but I would set an age limit considering this is a predator VS prey roleplay and not a daycare.

But ignore me if you wish~ Doesn't bother me at all. ^_^  

Not trying to be a back seat GM or anything (I tend to do this quite a bit, forgive me ;~;) but I would set an age limit considering this is a predator VS prey roleplay and not a daycare.

But ignore me if you wish~ Doesn't bother me at all. ^_^  

Hey naw, I'm actually looking for one or multiple potential co-GM so if you want I can sign you up. ;D  

Well, considering that some species age differently it would be hard to set a concrete timeline. And hey, if the character is weak AF... that could be interesting. It would make things harder for the hunteds for sure if they had to take care of a young 'un. Keeping it real here as baby monsters do exist, er, I mean, would exist if monsters exist. And then there are the science experiments who are just born as adults so... yeah. >_>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey naw, I'm actually looking for one or multiple potential co-GM so if you want I can sign you up. ;D  

Well, considering that some species age differently it would be hard to set a concrete timeline. And hey, if the character is weak AF... that could be interesting. It would make things harder for the hunteds for sure if they had to take care of a young 'un. Keeping it real here. And then there are the science experiments who are just born as adults so... yeah. >_>

I'd be honored if you are looking! ^^

Mentally speaking. Physical age wouldn't play into it.

I'd be honored if you are looking! ^^

Mentally speaking. Physical age wouldn't play into it.

:ClosedEyesSmile:  Mah pleasure, wolf.

True, true. I have, however, seen a young cub integrated successfully into an rp with similar situation. Not saying he didn't cause problems, but they were fun and necessary problems that helped advance the plot bc he wasn't totally useless! >:D 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back