• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Httyd: Life after Berk (reboot)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Rose flies towards her father's old hut and nods slightly as she inspects the design, what she can see anyway "Okay, so I can make an area for you Midnight, in case we need to go somewhere real quick, maybe a hatch so you can sleep nice and dry as well." she says making a design in her head "A Night Fury themed roof is a must. Gonna work on that later." she mumbles "Do yoymu think Serenity wants her own hut?" she asks, this makes the dragon take off towards the clubhouse, landing in front of it.

SerenityAngel SerenityAngel Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon AquaMarie AquaMarie

"Yes, but for now, we can't leave that hole in it." Victoria says "While I agree it should be fixed completely I'd rather have a full roof over my head during the night then half a roof." she says jumping down "I'll help gathering materials." she says with a smile.

AquaMarie AquaMarie
"Fine..." Gustaf said folded his arms as he sighed in a bit of annoyance. He hated to construct something just to it be a quick fix. They had not other choice Victoria was right they needed at least a functioning roof over their heads to sleep at night and keep them safe and protected from the elements. But defently once the chance was give he defently wanted to redo the whole roof and really the who building if it would be up to him. "Alright alright let's gather what we need" He nodded giving her a faint smile as she smiled at him.

"And I don't think we have to worry about Octavia joiningvin, Serenuty's pretty good at talking sense into people, who aren't Rose, chief Hiccup or Stoick anyway." Victoria says and she grins "They're just too stubborn for their own good." she points out, she wondered how that even worked "Should we add metal in the new roof? For a stronger frame?" she asks.

Serenity chuckled a little and shook her head a touch, “It’s not hard to figure out. I mean, you’re not from anywhere near Berk, not with how you are dressed and how your mannerisms are as strange to us as ours are to you. We travel and look around pretty far but I haven’t seen anyone like you before so you have to have come from a very far away place, and if you’re willing to go so far you have to have traveled much longer than we could have and the only logical thing I could come up with as to why anyone would travel so far from home is that you’re a wanderer and have not put down roots in anywhere in particular.” She explained in as calm a way as she could. She soon finished eating her meal and slowly got up so her body wouldn’t be under too much stress and cause further injury. She gestured for the new girl to fallow her after she finished eating. She needed to figure out where she was going to set up her own hut and how she was going to keep from getting too much in the way. She also had to accommodate Starlight and keep out of Rose’s way of leading. She looked at the trees and saw that quite a few of them were quite strong and a few were close enough together that she might be able to put a platform that could hold quite a lot of weight. Maybe a tree hut was just the right thing for her. It was up and out of the way and partially hidden and easily accessible to Rose if she needed her quickly as the location wasn’t too far off from where her little sister was planning to build her hut.

Alva smiled happily at Heidi and was relieved, “Thanks. I could really use the help. I’m not so good at designing things or constructing them. I’m more of a ‘watch it grow’ kind of guy. You know?” He said slightly embarrassed that he wasn’t even able to get an idea of how the greenhouse should look or how it would even work.

"Hey sis, do you think Alva brought some trees? I wanna canoflage my hut." Rose says flying overhead and she says "Still need a forge before I can do much, but you know, one thing at the time, which is making some space right now. Do you wanna plunder mom's hut?" she asks, she had pretty much taken every useable thing left from her fathers old hut, that wasn't too much, but enough for her to design her own place "Midnight will get a sleeping area too, but she doesn't seem to like Octavia much after last night." she says jumping down, she stumbles a bit, but manages to regain het balance.

"Ai well as long as she doesn't just randomly start touching our work with out asking. I don't mind the help...but if ya have a plan set in a build you don't just jump in with out asking. Like ya building a boat but when you come back that stranger took ya boat and build a wagon insted....ya know..." Gustaf said shaking his head. "Don't think that girl grew with siblings..." He added "Well we can use as reinforcements a skeleton of sorts might not be bad....reinforce the whole building would be could....could become a good strong hold..." He said thinking.
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"No problem Alva...you know I'm always up for helping..." Heidi said as she smiled back at him. "Don't say that Alva you might no be good at building things, but you are great in your own way....you know everything about panta and you also become a great healer. We all have our strengths...no need to compare yourself to anyone." Heidi said pulling out her Journel and flipped too a blank page "so...what do you picture when you see this home fore your plants?.." she asked as she started to sketch out a simple hut design to start.
SerenityAngel SerenityAngel

Serenity chuckled a little and shook her head a touch, “It’s not hard to figure out. I mean, you’re not from anywhere near Berk, not with how you are dressed and how your mannerisms are as strange to us as ours are to you. We travel and look around pretty far but I haven’t seen anyone like you before so you have to have come from a very far away place, and if you’re willing to go so far you have to have traveled much longer than we could have and the only logical thing I could come up with as to why anyone would travel so far from home is that you’re a wanderer and have not put down roots in anywhere in particular.” She explained in as calm a way as she could. She soon finished eating her meal and slowly got up so her body wouldn’t be under too much stress and cause further injury. She gestured for the new girl to fallow her after she finished eating. She needed to figure out where she was going to set up her own hut and how she was going to keep from getting too much in the way. She also had to accommodate Starlight and keep out of Rose’s way of leading. She looked at the trees and saw that quite a few of them were quite strong and a few were close enough together that she might be able to put a platform that could hold quite a lot of weight. Maybe a tree hut was just the right thing for her. It was up and out of the way and partially hidden and easily accessible to Rose if she needed her quickly as the location wasn’t too far off from where her little sister was planning to build her hut.

Alva smiled happily at Heidi and was relieved, “Thanks. I could really use the help. I’m not so good at designing things or constructing them. I’m more of a ‘watch it grow’ kind of guy. You know?” He said slightly embarrassed that he wasn’t even able to get an idea of how the greenhouse should look or how it would even work.
Octavia didn‘t say anything to it, as Serenity had a pretty good point with it being obvious and also because she had been correct with Octavia not having any roots anywhere really. If she really thought about it her life up until now is a big jumble of different cultures, different places, different languages and her trying to fit in at least a little bit everywhere she went. It obviously never really worked. Then Serenity got up and put her dishes away and Octavia did the same before following her outside. „What are the plans for today?“, she asked Serenity, to kind of get an overview of what was going on and to get some kind of picture of what to expect.

Then Rose practically appeared out of nowhere and landed nearby. Octavia stepped to the side to give the two some space to talk and looked around a bit. The others were apparently planning their houses and where they were going to live and even though it wasn‘t certain she could stay here she started thinking about what she could make as her house. She was somewhere along a hut that can transform into an airship when she remembered something she had decided to do during the night. She stepped a bit closer to the other two again. „Rose?“, she said. „I‘m sorry about yesterday.“ She hoped it sounded like an actual apology and that Rose would take it seriously, since she tended to not sound apologetic in situations like those or at least that‘s what she had been told. The last time she apologized, she unwillingly destroyed the friendship between her and her only friend she ever had. She didn‘t exactly remember what she had done wrong, but she still remembered apologizing and right after getting the door slammed in her face, since it hadn‘t sounded like an apology apparently. To this day she still didn‘t actually understand what she had done wrong, since she had said she was sorry for whatever she had done and actually regretted it. Wasn‘t that the entire purpose of an apology? Apparently not for the other girl and now she hoped Rose would have a different reaction, though she wasn‘t too sure of it.

"Except it won't be a stronghold, but metal will also keep a layer of wood safe if there's a fire or something." Victoria says and she adds "Should be prepared for anything." she says and she nods "I get it, I once made myself a treehouse and some other kid from the village ruined it, made traps all around it. They thought I'd go home crying, but... let's say they're scared to see me if I'm carrying my axe now."

Rose sighs "Just don't let it happen again kay?" she asks "We know how dragons work, we know how most wild dragons will react, if you go around playing music in the middle of the night you gotta make sure there aren't any sleeping nearby." she points out "And if you stay, please stick to a normal hut, we're not supposed to draw attention while we're here, especially with two groups of people hunting out dragons. Shaping it like an airship is fine, but just keep it on the ground."

It was a good sign that Octavia was pretty accepting of what she was told and willing to follow and learn. It gave her a feeling that she could become an invaluable individual to the group and a close friend to Rose when needed. “Today is going to be mostly planning and gathering supplies. It’s going to take quite a while for everything we need to be built and we will continue to build and improve. We don’t want to waste any materials if possible so planning is crucial for us. Plus we don’t want to damage the surroundings as the native dragons were here first and we’re trying to get along with them. It was their home first.” She said and continued to envision and think and tried to calculate just how much she would need of what and how strong things would need to be. While in thought, Rose dropped down and stumbled a little but she didn’t move to help or save her as a stumble wouldn’t hurt too much and she can’t protect her little sister from every single scratch, after all, right? “Hey Rose. I don’t know about trees but, he might have some vines growing. I’m good on supplies for now. You can plunder from her hut. I don’t have much of a need for anything yet.” She then heard Octavia apologize for her actions last night and this made her smile a little, proud that the girl was learning from her mistakes. She gave a gentile and assuring pat on the shoulder. “Come on, Rose. She’s most likely never seen a dragon before so, it would stand to reason that she didn’t know how or where they sleep or such things about them. Remember that outside of Berk, everyone thinks dragons are either extinct or they are just myths. I mean, even we’re not exactly innocent of making the same mistake before. At least I’m not. Remember that time I came home with a hole in my leg when I was seven? It wasn’t a stick that stabbed me. Sometimes we have to make those mistakes that seem so big at the time but were really small ones that anyone can make.” She said still giving that same soft smile as she spoke then turned to Octavia, “As long as you learn from them, you’re good. Right?”

“Still, thanks.” He said then thought for a moment before closing his eyes to think of how he wanted and needed the place to be. “Wide open, lots of sunlight. Almost entirely made of glass. Slightly dome shaped with metal ribbing to provide structure and stability. A small portion that is shaded so that the plants that need the dark or more shade or are light sensitive have a place to grow.” He said as he envisioned the greenhouse he would need and like as he would most likely be there most of the time, “It would need an entryway big enough for dragons and a small center off to the side for treatments and easy access to the medicinal herbs. Maybe a few smaller chambers with colored glass as some plants grow better under different lights. And to one side, I think my room would be best attached with an entrance so I don’t have to go out into the cold to get to the greenhouse.” He explained then opened his eyes, hoping it wasn’t too much to think of at once.

Last edited:
Serenity started off with explaining almost everything to her including the plan for the day, but even though it was quite vague, but would suffice for knowing at least some outline as to what to expect during the day.

Octavia flinched lightly when Serenity touched her shoulder, but against her personal preference, she didn‘t tell the girl to stop touching her. If she was going to be included in the group she definitely needed to get used to other people touching her. Besides, she‘s been avoiding it since forever and it would be good to have some kind of tolerable ground. Though she was glad when Serenity took her hand off shoulder again.

„I‘m not my father“, she replied to Rose after she had told her she wasn’t allowed to live in the air. „Besides. I have a better idea“, she said, which was technically true, since her idea was a house on the ground that could turn into an airship and triple in size with a press of a few buttons, which are right next to each other for a quick get away. And maybe if she has enough supplies later on, she might install some kind of lower floor that comes out with enough space for a few dragons. Though to the untrained eye it would just look like a little hut with barely enough space for a bed.

"Just saying that there might not be enough metal. And I know a few things about wanting to follow in your fathers footsteps, mostly, ifnwe leave this place everything we build stays, we can take personal belongings back, but everything else stays here." she says, besides, she was gonna need metal, Alva was gonna need metal and who knows what else they were gonna need it for "Plus, a simply hut is less likely to draw attention don't you think?" she asks "And I'm off to see Alva, please be careful on the walkways, those are on top if the repair list after the clubhouse." with that the young Haddock jumps off the side and lands on Midnight, who flies off towards Alva.

"Well I know it won't be a stronghold at first.....fire safe would be good....but eventually...I think it just be a good idea to have one of your buildings to be the strongest...a good place to bunker with everyone and the dragons." He added. He started to laugh "...I heard of that... I was working at the docks with my older brother and a kid was begging me to hide him... think he saw you walk by eairlier..."
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Heidi just smiled Alva thanked her once more. Heidi hated to see when her friends worried so much or when they disbelieve in themselves. Because how she saw them all were as amazing. Heidi got a huge smile, as she got excited when Alva closed his eyes and started to explain out loud his vision. Heidi just glad he was giving it a shot as she sketched like the wind. Getting sick easily as a kid and her father being a bit over protective when she was little she did spend a lot of time in her hut so she got quite good at drawing. When he was done explaining she was still furiously drawing, the tip of her tonguesticking out as she consintrated. "Just a few more things...and done...what do you think" she said. It was a sketch of what he had explained the drawing focused a bit about the green house as they would build that first. Heidi was a detail person focusing in even tiny details. "We can still do any changes as its the planing stage..." she said flipping the page. "So inside...we can have Gustaf build some furniture and shelving....oh! And a work station for re potting...and another one for you to mix your remides and all that. We can also place hooks if you have to hang any of your plants!" She said holing out the journal to him a huge smile on her face waiting for what he had to say.
SerenityAngel SerenityAngel

A week later

After finally getting a forge and what not Rose has helped with the sawmill, so she's currently working on her hut, which will look entirely normal besides the fact that the roof will resemble Midnight "Alright, mechanical doors, check." she says and she grins, it was working out so far, much to her surprise, though she hadn't found a good layout yet, it had to be sturdy, but look natural and it being dragonproof never hurt either.

Victoria is flying back to the sawmill with Spike, who's carrying two trees, she did cut them down first, after checking if she could, but she's currently working on the walkways. She'd get to the stables after that, because she had fallen through once, so she was redoing everything. "Gustaf, think we'll be done soon?" she asks while Spike lowers the trees, they were almost finished. But at least they had a completely renovated clubhouse, with an area where guests can sleep, so that's a plus.

AquaMarie AquaMarie SerenityAngel SerenityAngel Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon

Last edited:
Serenity was happy that nothing turned int okay kind of fight and she took that as a win in her book. “Well, compromise is the key in any relationship. As long as we can work out a good middle ground, everything should be fine. I’ll help you throughout the whole recess. If you need anything just come to me.” She offered and went about explaining and teaching Octavia what Berk was like and their people, their history, the legends and many other things, even about Hiccup and his group, how they pretty much saved the dragons not too long ago and how they had all these responsibilities to uphold just like their parents did. The whole week went by planning, explaining, building and setting things up.

The time allowed Serenity to heal up a bit more and her injuries were now more like just minor bruising now. She could even lift heavy things with Alva’s okay as he still wanted her to be fully healed before she started doing too much work but she healed fast and now was just left with bruising that she could work through.

She had gotten a good portion of her we hut built and even set up quite a bit of it to look like a bird’s nest to make it more comfortable for both her and Starlight. The design was fairly simple and resembled the shape of a curled up light fury that basically wrapped around two large trees and in the center was a rather large and mostly invisible netting as an option to sleep outside if the weather was good, it was also good to keep around just in case a large net was needed. She still wasn’t done but she was able to leave it be for now and helped others with their shelters as much as she could. She was currently helping with finishing up the last of the respires on the clubhouse and replacing the last of the gears to get the doors opening easier.

Alva was ecstatic with the drawing of the greenhouse Heidi made for him. It was exactly like he had envisioned and even a few more details he forgot to add and became even more elaited. “This is amazing, Heidi! It’s exactly what I needed and was thinking of! You’re awesome! Thank you so much!” He said with as much excitement as he had built up and hid over the years. He was so happy and excited and couldn’t wait to see that drawing become a real thing for him.

Over he past week, he was able to get some of the ground work done on the greenhouse and outlined. He wanted and needed to be careful. He had been able to build a temporary shelter for the more delicate plants until the greenhouse was done so he was in no rush to get it done and wouldn’t rush anyone into hurrying anything. He had even put in a request to borrow Meatlug and a few other Gronkles so they could build a bit faster the steal and iron they would need as well as getting started on the stockpile of glass pains. He was still working with them even now and made sure that each Gronkle was not being over-worked or getting too tired and fed them each and made sure they all had the water and care and affection they needed.

Rose stretches and she looks at her blueprint before looking back to her building, well, half building anyway "What do you think Midnight?" she asks so her dragon walks over to her before sitting down "You can sleep on top of the balcony when it's sunny and under it when it's not." she explains "And there'll be a door to my loft so we can go for early flights.", at that Midnight perks up "Thought you'd like that, come on, help me heat up the forge so I can get those things for Alva and and some more gears for my hut?", she gets on Midnight, who lands in front of the forge, starting it while Rose gathers her tools, tossing her coat and cloak over the chair before she starts working on some things Alva needs. Maybe Serenity still needed something as well.

SerenityAngel SerenityAngel Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon AquaMarie AquaMarie

Last edited:
So much had been accomplished within a week. Gustaf was enjoying having a forge and a sawmill making their work go much faster and even smoother. Gustaf looked over to Victoria and nodded "I would say about one day or two days tops for the main buildings ( means any of these: clubhouse, storage, and stables) and a bit more for our huts....but yea we almost done" he replied.

Heidi smiled seeing Alva's reaction to her drawing of his greenhouse. One she was glad it met everything he wanted and hoped for and two she was just glad to see him so elated. He hid so much of his true feelings back at home it was really such a wonderful thing to see him showing off his excitement over something.

As the week continued quite a bit was done around the island. Structures were fixed and new huts were being built throughout the area. The drawing of the greenhouse with Alva's home was coming to life as Heidi helped her brother Gustaf build it. The Osmond siblings opted to sleep in the completely renovated clubhouse and worry about doing much building of their huts once they were done helping out with the other builds.

"And the walkways." Victoria points out, sure while lugging supplies flying was easier, but sometimes you had to walk and that wasn't exactly safe to do when the path was ready to fall apart any second "I connected the area for Rose her hut with the dome area, that's Rose her problem by the way, and I fixed the one leading from the clubhouse to Rose her hut, but the rest is too dangerous to just fix.".
She could wait for her hut, since she wanted to build it in the forest anyway "Have you seen Octavia lately?" she asks, she was busy, so she didn't really pay attention to most things "And we need to visit the forge for the stables automated doors, if we're going to do that."

SerenityAngel SerenityAngel AquaMarie AquaMarie Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon

Last edited:
Octavia, as always when working on a project, has completely lost track of time in the past week. She had started getting to know the others a lot better and now it was time to build her own house or more like a hut. Thing is, she was currently working on it day and night: first with creating the blue-prints, then gathering the supplies and in the end building it. She only stopped to sleep 6 hours each night there and for food, when she snuck into the kitchen, when the others were asleep.

She looked at the blueprints and back up to her now almost finished hut. It looked a bit like the others had made, but also with some very distinct differences, like the engraved words all over the wall. On one hand it was coded instructions to how the house worked, thrown in with some of her favorite words so the facade didn’t make any sense, even if someone got behind her method of coding. She was very happy about how it turned out and noticed she had gotten a bit hungry again.

The others were still working on their huts and other improvements, so she decided to make some lunch for everyone, since she was already making something for herself. She walked back into the main hut and into the kitchen, which was empty. Then she searched through some cabinets to find out what they had and found almost all ingredients for her favorite dish: Naan with red curry, and lucky for her, she had the ingredients here that weren’t already present in the kitchen. She prepared everything and started cooking a red curry as well as a green one for the others in case they weren’t used to spicy food.

Rose wipes the sweat of her forehead while Midnight is laying outside, lazily using her tail to cool the gears Rose lays down to cool down after dumping them in water "Hey girl, once we're done with this how about we go make something to eat huh, I stocked up on your favorite fish." she says.

When she finishes the last gear she locks the forge down with a coded mechanic before heading to the club hall, tossing Midnight two fish, which are caught before the dragon retreats again, still not trusting Octavia. Rose somewhat has the same mindset, as she simply heats up the stew from that morning "You know, promising to stay with someone only to disappear is not doing you many favors." she says "Having said that, I was thinking of having a vote tomorrow morning to see if we could officially welcome you to the group, but I guess you welcomed yourself in. Where's my sister?" she asks looking at the odd girl "And next time, please don't waste ingredients, I don't know when we can resupply it. If you want to cook, do it at dinner and not while there's still leftover from this morning." she advices "Though you'll have to ask Heidi if you can cook."

SerenityAngel SerenityAngel AquaMarie AquaMarie Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon

That had been the last straw. Octavia had kept quiet every time Rose told her she was a waste of space or when she was making everything worse, but that had been it. “Let me put something in perspective for you: I used some eggs and some flour from here, which you have to replace on Berk. Which is, frankly, not a big deal since you have a dragon and it takes about an hour to get there. The rest of the ingredients were mine and from a place so far, you have to fly four days to get it and replace it”, she started getting louder. “Also, how come every time I try to do something nice for you and the others you tell me I’m a waste of space, wasting ingredients, destroy everything? First, I’ve come here to make friends for once, not have the same problems as everywhere else and second, I know why you do it: You’re inconsiderate and controlling”, she said and glared at Rose. Taking a breath she left the kitchen, but before leaving she turned around. “Just know, if you stay like this, being a leader will be the least of your problems, since you’ll be running from your people. I’ve seen it enough times that those kinds of leaders got killed by their own people. Oh, and you were right of me wasting ingredients, because I wasted them on you”, and with that she left the kitchen. Rose had a point of them still having leftovers, she saw that that part was her fault, but she had already made the food, so it was kind of pointless telling her now.

Octavia walked outside. She needed to get away from Rose a bit. She thought about the conversation from earlier again. She also didn’t regret anything she said, especially since someone apparently had to tell Rose something along the lines of that. She also knew Rose would definitely not see it now, but knowing the other girl will realize eventually, was nice. Though that might take another few years, she thought, smiling to herself a bit.

Last edited:
Rose rolls her eyes "I haven't even seen you very much for the past week and I've been running around a lot, meaning I haven't had a chance to say anything like that!" Rose calls after her before Octavia's out of earshot. "Geez, I work on my projects for a week and then I get yelled at. Haven't even spoken to everyone that much." she mumbles, after waking up she would eat some breakfast at record time and run out to work on something, giving everyone nothing more than a 'good morning', then during dinner, which she has missed on occasions she was going over blueprint in a quiet corner before going back to work, get some sleep and repeat, the most she talked to anyone was when asking if they needed anything, besides the extra 'goodnight'. Octavia disappeared on them, giving Rose no time whatsoever to talk to her and now she gets yelled at for something she didn't do.

When she finishes eating she gets on Midnight "Let's go, I saw a few unknown ships heading to a nearby island last night." she says so Midnight takes off towards the island, did Octavia really think they could get all the eggs and flour they wanted to, if she was fed up with everything she could just go back to Berk and complain there, they couldn't use more then needed, they didn't have an unlimited supply. Midnight dodges a cannonball, snapping Rose out of her thoughts "Get me to that island girl." she whispers.

The week passed by so fast that Serenity couldn’t really keep track of the days very well. She was a very busy person working on, nut just her own place, but others and helping them where needed. She helped re-build walkways, help build other huts when seed, make gears for moving bits for the clubhouse, making sure the stables were set up right, even the kitchen had been fixed up but the lists were starting to get shorter as the days went on and the girl couldn’t be more proud of the group. She heard her stomach rumble and the coo of her own dragon to convince her to go and get something to eat before she passed out from hunger. With a small laugh with her dragon she took the advice and headed to the kitchen where she had walked in on the tail end of the argument between Rose and Octavia. She sighed and knew this was going to be, yet another, argument she had to defuse. She went to Octavia. First since she seemed more heated than Rose at the moment. “Hey, Octavia, you okay?” She asked then her nose caught a whiff of something she had never smelled before but it smelled delicious and made her mouth water a bit. “What’s that smell? It smells great.” She asked whipping her mouth, hoping she wasn’t drooling.

Meanwhile, Alva was happily working away with the gronkles and they finally had all the glass panels they needed and he treated them all to their favorite snacks. The greenhouse was almost done and he had started planting and replacing and setting up while the place was rising pretty quickly. Even the med fecility was already setup and ready if anyone got hurt and the most basic of plants had been set up to grow and were already thriving. At this rate it would only be another two days until his greenhouse/hut/hospice would be finished. It filled him with excitement and he was glad that the smaller panels were a bit sturdier than the larger ones he had originally thought of. He wanted this place to be able to stand up to strong winds, if not tornadoes and thunder drums if need be.

“Exactly that”, Octavia said when Serenity asked what that smell was. „I was done with my stuff and was hungry and since it was around time for lunch, I decided to surprise you all with some food. I made my favorite dish: Naan with curry. So, while I was making the stuff Rose walks in telling me to stop wasting ingredients, because I used some flour and some eggs from the kitchen. I put the things a bit into perspective since I used a lot of my stuff and told her to stop making such a big deal out of it, since she can easily replace the stuff, being in Berk and owning a dragon, whereas to get my stuff, you’d need to travel 4 days. Then I told her how unfairly I‘m being treated, since apparently I‘m the one always doing everything wrong“, she explained. „I might have also called her inconsiderate and controlling, since she always needed everything to go her way“, Octavia continued. „I know it wasn‘t nice of me to say that, but someone obviously had to tell her once and I don‘t regret anything I said in there“, she added after a short pause.

Rose quickly locates the target of the unknown men, an injured dragon, though she can't really see what kind of dragon just yet when Midnight dodges more cannonballs "I miss the time all they used were boulders and arrows." she mumbles "Dive girl dive!" she says when one of them comes too close. Midnight hides, so Rose can get up, they weren't getting out of there soon "Shit, should've left a message." she mumbles, oh well, time to free that dragon and then find a way out of there "Midnight, I need you to go back to the Edge and get me someone, I don't care who it is, just find me someone who can help me. I'll be fine, promise." she says patting the dragon on the head. So Midnight takes off, speeding off at full speed, something she couldn't do while carrying Rose.

Victoria spots the forge closed, so she walks over, she though Rose was working there a moment ago "Give me a moment Gustaf." she mumbles. At the forge she sees the cloak that Rose usually wears, which means she was working, otherwise the girl wouldn't take it off. She runs back to Gustaf and says "I think we have a problem." she says showing the cloak "And that problem is that Rose is missing." she adds. It wasn't unusual that their group leader was running of somewhere, but usually she was more careful with her personal belongings.

“I see.” Was all Serenity said in response to the explanation of what happened from Octavia’s side for a short while. After the full story she sighed and knew that Rose’s quick assumptions had caused a bit of this and knew that she was going to have to be the one to play mediator between them. “I’m so sorry, Octavia. I’ll talk to her about her assumptions. You’ve been doing really well. Granted I haven’t seen much of you but I assumed that was because you’re working on your own things and like everyone else, doing at least small things for the other structures, though I’m not going to push you for that. Is that right? It’s also very kind of you to offer and make food for everyone. Even if Rose doesn’t, I appreciate it and it smells AMAZING. I would love to try some, if that’s alright?” She gave the younger girl a soft, almost motherly, smile. Why was it always Serenity to play the mommy roll? Was she just the one that had to make sure everyone got along?She may as well also be the one to report back to Hiccup the going’s on. Startlight didn’t really care about the conversation between the two human girls and just kind of kept walking by her rider’s side, no matter what. However, she could tell that the human talking to her rider seemed upset so she gave the girl a gentile paff on her head with her feathered tail once then went on and Serenity gave a small chuckle before following suit, “I think Starlight is starting to like you. See you later, okay?”

Alva was heading to the kitchen to pick up some food for lunch for himself as well as some fish for the gronckles as a treat before sending them all home. He wondered if there was anything he could do to help the others at the moment but he doubted it as he wasn’t really useful for much but healing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back