• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom How to train your dragon: Life after Berk

Flame Demon

Autistic Ace Vampire
Roleplay Type(s)
The war is won, the dragons are safe and they moved to a new, bigger island, naming it New Berk. Dragons still roam old Berk, but rarely anyone goes there anymore except for Hiccup, Astrid, Fishlegs, Snotlout, Ruffnut and Tuffnut, very few dragons stay on New Berk though because they have the Hidden World. A new generation of dragon riders is about to set foot on Berk in search for dragons of their own, or to visit dragons they befriended, they will stay at Berk until they find a dragon, if they do they head back to New Berk to start their training and eventually they are allowed to stay on Dragon's Edge to learn whatever survival skills they want, but they would have to rebuild everything.

A new enemy is approaching and they have to be ready for it, these people don't hunt or trap dragons, they kill them.

(Valka and Stoick are both old and grey, Toothless has his tail and Hiccup never lost his foot)
Non fandom dragons are acceptable, as long as there's enough info in the character sheet. A character can have two dragons at max.

Main rp

Characters
Fandom - Httyd: Life after Berk characters
Rules:
No mary/gary sues
No one liners(everyone hates them), but I don't expected something to fill a whole page either
Respect the other rpers and they will(hopefully) respect you too
Plot will be decided by everyone since up there is the basic rp plot
Have fun
Basic rpn rules

Last edited:
should've put up a summary, basically almost every person of the group is at Dragon's Edge for survival training. Everyone has their first dragon (in case you want two) and they're rebuilding the base there basically.

Go make a character

Okie dokie : )

So is this a reboot? Or a new rp? Where do I do my cs?

you'd be dropping in, but we don't have a super important plot going. And at the link you get to the main rp and then you click characters

ok the link just took me to an RP page, not a sign up page,,, is that what it was supposed to do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back