• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Httyd: Life after Berk (reboot)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Tanelia Rania & Nyala

Tanelia flinched as Magnus spoke to her and the emerald orbs studied the male carefully. Her eyes flashed with caution and unease. While she hadn't talked to Magnus a lot - she knew of him. How could you not given he was her mother's nephew. The ebony-haired girl huffed as she gently rested a hand on her dragon's head as Nya growled darkly at Magnus. "What's it to you?" She asked warily, studying her cousin cautiously. Her hand gestured to the wreck casually "What do you think happened - a shipwreck obviously." Her sarcasm came forward full-blown as she rolled her eyes. As Magnus mentioned that the boat better not be a war boat, her snort was covered with her hand "No - it's not a war boat. Relax." Her soft laughter was hard to muffle as she shook her head fondly. Her emerald gaze seemed to go distant as she remembered the reason she hadn't gotten to know her own cousin.

A small version of Lia raced through the trees, ditching the voices behind her as she tried to get to the hatchling hidden in a tree. "Nyala, let's go!" The girl called softly, letting the white hatchling to cling to her as the duo slid through the night that was rapidly falling. Along a cliffside, the duo shared a sad look before Lia took a glance behind her. The sadness and longing in her gaze replaced with determination. She wouldn't risk her dragon being used for any fighting. Violence wasn't for her. With that in mind - Lia allowed herself to climb down to the beach where a boat waited for her. The duo sailing off into the unknown as the hatchling and Rani vanished without a trace. From that night on - stories and legends were born of a dragon whisperer and the rider. A ghost of a dragon that glides through the night helping tribes secretly.

Nya growled deeply at Magnus until the slender hand rested against her head and she switched her attention back to Lia as the girl spoke. Her questioning rumble alerting her rider to her fear before the girl hummed softly. "Magnus, I can't go anywhere for a while and Nya is exhausted." She spoke lightly as she blinked away red from her vision. The blood from the cut above her eye dripping into her vision as she studied Magnus before turning her attention to the more immediate threat - the raincutter moving through the wreckage and her teeth bared dangerously. Nyala's wing raised a bit more, ready to take off should she need to defend her rider from any danger.

Mentions: Heidi & Tempest AquaMarie AquaMarie
Magnus & Thor Flame Demon Flame Demon

Heidi & Tempest
The brunette was walking and looking through the shipwreck. Tempest just lay down by the shore enjoying the waves as she lifted her long neck keeping an eye on her rider. Heidi has not noticed the two riders or their dragons at the other end of the beach. Tempest was the one to notice the newcomers before Heidi did. A low growl escaped Tempest as she quickly got up from her lying position and rushed over to Heidi. She stepped between her rider and the intruders extending her wings making herself look big as she block any view of the brunette behind her. Tempest growled back at Nyala as she hissed and got ready to fire a plasma blast. The large Raincutter was ready to take the blast as long as it meant protecting Heidi.

Heidi was overall taken by surprise, she had not expected to run into anyone out there that wasn't well part of her group. The girl with the Lightfury seemed to be injured and her dragon was just being protective, the boy did not seem to be a danger either just shocked and well he also seemed to know each other. Heidi rushed from under Tempest's wing and stood in front of her trying to calm down her dragon in hopes she didn't do anything rash.

Heidi managed to calm her large Raincutter down hugging her head and gently patting it as she looked over at the two strangers and their dragons. Yes, definitely the boy knew the girl and he seemed to be a bit upset with the girl for sure, as the boy scolded the girl. The girl was not all that happy with seeing the boy as she scoffed and spoke back to him in an upset tone. "Well I don't know about company....well maybe the others will come if they go out looking for me..." Heidi commented looking over at them as the two spoke. "But you can't just leave....who knows how long the next island with civilization is from here...and she is clearly hurt.." Heidi said pointing at Tanelia "it will be kinda stupid to just leave without getting some help for her injuries" she added.

Interactions and Mentions: Tanelia and Nyala Talathel Talathel Magnus & Thor Flame Demon Flame Demon

Magnus & Thor

Thor turns to the raincutter and his human and growls, clearly not trusting the two as his rider doesn't know them while he seemed to know the girl with the light fury.

"You know my mother could help you with those injuries, my parents were worried as hell that I would run off too once I got back with Thor." Magnus tells her softly "I swear dad send a three search parties after you left." he adds, well, given that Lia knew who he is she'd know who his parents are and he had heard the stories about how crazy his father was, he still was crazy, but not as much anymore. Most of all he missed his cousin, finding out she befriended a hatchling was awesome, but then she ran off and stole a ship before he could ask her about it "Dad would never have used your dragon to fight you know? And I don't know who your father is, but your mother wouldn't either, they both have their own dragons, dad doesn't fly much, but that's okay."

He glances at the new girl "Thor, I don't want you to eletrocute anyone, understood?" he tells his dragon, he moves to Lia and uses his cape to clean some of the blood away "I can see that it's a shipwreck, but how did you end up shipwrecked?" he asks, being careful not to hurt her more, he trusts his dragon to protect them if the Raincutter attacks them. Though he focuses on helping his cousin he keeps an eye on the other two. He narrow his eyes at Heidi though "Offering medical help to strangers without giving your name? Are we supposed to trust you?" he asks, while pulling a strip of his shirt to wrap around Lia's head to slow and stop the bleeding, he has more clothes in his saddlebag, so it's fine.

AquaMarie AquaMarie Talathel Talathel

Heidi & Tempest
Heidi let go of her hold of the Raincutters head as the Dragon stood up eyeing the strangers carefully. "Oh....well I didn't think about that...kinda rude for sure....but I was being logical. She is hurt I figure getting her some help was more of a priority they introductions...sorry for trying to be compassionate..." she replied with frown as she crossed her arms. "Figure form the looks at it I woukd offer help insted of running over arrows ablazing as a welcoming to the island.." she motioned to the arrows and bow on her back. "But if giving my name is what it takes then alright, I'm Heidi and this is Tempest..." she spoke softly motioning to herself and then towards her dragon.

Talathel Talathel Talathel Talathel Flame Demon Flame Demon Flame Demon Flame Demon

Rose & Midnight

After waiting for a few minutes she heads off, flying around the island for the others, signalling Victoria to get to the clubhouse and maybe find Gustav before continuing along the edge, this is how she stumbles upon Heidi and the two strangers. Midnight lands and Rose raises an eyebrow "I can see your busy Heidi, but I'd like to hold a meeting, it's important." she says. Midnight for her part, stays next to her rider upon seeing the skrill, but she sits down, showing she means no harm. "I'm sure they could use the help, but they don't exactly seem to be trusting us, so I suggest we let them use some medical supplies and then have them decide whether they're leaving right after that or rest for a while before heading off again." she suggest, before looking at the two strangers "My name's Rose, I'm sort of in charge here, still practicing though," she introduces here "and this here is Midnight."

Talathel Talathel AquaMarie AquaMarie

Tanelia Rania & Nyala

Lia flinched as her cousin approached her, gently wiping away the red blocking her vision as Heidi approached. Her eyes slid to the girl as she remained as still as possible, not wanting to cause Magnus to accidentally hurt her more as he wrapped the cloth around her head. As Magnus mentioned the search parties - the girl couldn't help but snort. "I am almost positive those parties were your mother's idea and my mother's idea." She murmured, a hint of amusement showing in her tone. "Nyala, relax. They won't hurt us." She murmured softly, her hand scratching the iridescent white scales fondly. Her eyes turned to Heidi as the girl introduced herself and she relaxed minutely. "Thank you. I'm Tanelia , and this overprotective lizard here is Nyala." She grinned as her bonded partner huffed and flicked her with an ear. "Telling it as I see it." She sassed softly, her amusement shimmering in her gaze. As Rose approached, the girl flinched and hid herself a bit behind her cousin. "Ummm, hi? If you didn't hear I am Tanelia and this is Nyala." She managed to introduce herself to the newcomer respectfully, though her voice caught on some words. "Do you...have a place we could rest maybe? Nyala is exhausted."

Nyala growled as her rider spoke, keeping an eye on the raincutter as Heidi approached. When her rider scolded her, the big puppy-like eyes sent the girl into laughter as she shook her head fondly. Nya gave one last growl before her attention went to the newcomer. Her ice blue orbs widening as she noticed he was a nightfury. Her blue-tinted wings folded delicately down, causing her tail to sweep around carefully. Nya hadn't actually seen a nightfury despite hearing things on the travels the duo had. As her rider spoke to her cousin, her eyes didn't leave the newest threat.

Mnetions:
Rose & Midnight + Magnus & Thor Flame Demon Flame Demon

Heidi & Tempest AquaMarie AquaMarie

Magnus & Thor

Magnus inspects Rose before giving his own name "I'm Magnus, that electric hothead over there is Thor, he means well, but is a tad overprotective." he explains before deeming his work good enough for now. Rose looked a bit like Berk's chief, didn't he have two daughters? His eyes go to the Night Fury, he didn't think there were more then one, guess he learned something everyday. He chuckles "Well your mother and my father's idea. Mom didn't even know you were gone until dad told her, since she had been on a different island when you left." he explains to his cousin "Do you need help standing?" he asks, he's pretty sure that's not her only injury though, so they did need to stay for a while. He reaches for his saddlebag upon seeing that Thor had move closer and he grabs a spare cloak, wrapping it around Lia "There, at least now you won't freeze anymore." he mumbles.
---------------------
Rose & Midnight

"Sure, you can stay on the second floor of the clubhouse if you need to rest."
Rose tells her "I don't think Thor fits though, our stables aren't finished yet I'm afraid, so he will have to stay outside." she explains. Midnight is inspecting the light fury, it didn't look like her mother and she's the only Night Fury among her siblings, she nudged Rose and purrs while mentioning to Nyala, making Rose nod slight, so Midnight carefully and slowly walks over to the other dragon.

"You'll have to forgive Midnight's curious nature though, especially towards Nyala, she doesn't get to hand around many Light Furies." Rose points out "Heidi, can you show them the clubhouse, preferably walking since we don't want to scare the others too much.", well one injured person and exhausted dragon wouldn't scare them that much, but a skrill was a different story, she didn't even think there were any left. She can keep her own curious nature in check if it means she can probably learn how a seemingly untamable dragon was tamed, for now, they needed help and she had learned that unless proven otherwise she could at least slightly trust them.
Talathel Talathel AquaMarie AquaMarie

Victoria & Spike

After getting on Spike, simply jumping on now, Victoria heads off to find Gustav for the meeting "Where do you think he is boy?" he asks, earning a soft growl "Yeah I don't know either, but lets try the stables." she says, so Spike takes off towards the stables, where she finds Gustav. "Gustav, Rose called a meeting," she tells him "seemed important too." she adds as she gets off her dragon, landing on her feet "And did you take breaks? I mean, I get that the sooner we finish the sooner we can house all our dragons here, but you need to take breaks too.".

AquaMarie AquaMarie

Octavia slowly opened her eyes, hoping to see solid ground this time. Somehow she had managed to get the dragon to fly after the others, but the rest of the ride had been a disaster - starting with the fact that that had been the scariest moment of her life. She did find it a bit ironic though, how she had no problem whatsoever climbing around on the outside of her family‘s airship hundreds of feet in the air, but riding on a dragon was a problem. Noticing she was on actual ground now, she relaxed a bit, letting go of the death grip the dragon had to endure while she had been on there. She slowly slid down from the dragon‘s back as she heard Rose tell her to get the dragon to Alva, stumbling a bit on the landing, as she was still completely shocked from the previous situation.

Still not entirely trusting herself to walk, she made her way to Alva - anything to get that thing away from her. At least for now. Still a bit too stunned to speak, she simply motioned to the dragon, once she found Alva and promptly left. She now needed a few hours to herself in her hut to fully calm down. Then she‘ll maybe attempt to communicate with the dragon again, since it did intrigue her a bit and was definitely something new to explore.

SerenityAngel SerenityAngel

Tanelia Rania & Nyala

Tanelia listened quietly to the girl speak and offer them a place to stay. Her eyes softened as her cousin wrapped her in a spare cloak. As her cousin spoke about his mother not noticing her absence, she raised an eyebrow in shock. "Usually your mother notices things a lot quicker." She teased slightly, her eyes switching to the nightfury that approached Nyala. Snickering quietly as her dragon shifted away, her eyes going to Magnus versus Midnight. Lia slowly turned to glance to her cousin. She had noted her injuries easily when she had gained consciousness. "I sprained my ankle, have the gash on my head, and I definitely strained my muscles in my arms." She recited quickly and precisely. She gave Rose a slight nod "Thank you, anywhere will be fine. This overgrown lizard won't let me sleep anywhere other than her side." She grinned as Nyala whacked her with her ear again. "It's true and you know it." The girl stuck out her tongue only before glancing at her cousin "Please tell me you won't mention where I am to my mother." She begged, her eyes wide with a hint of fear. Her father wasn't known and she hadn't even met him herself so she didn't want to cause her mother to come get her or leave her duties.

Nyala was so focused on her rider, she didn't even notice the dark-colored dragon approach her until she got a face full of Midnight. Her ice-colored orbs widened comically as she stared in shock at the green gaze before her. A snort snort came from above and the dragoness whacked her rider with an ear as she took a step back. Her unease clear as she twitched her wings. Lia's soft voice came from above as the lightfury stared in shock at the bold dragon checking her out. "Nya is just protective, she doesn't interact with other species of dragons ever. She also has never met a nightfury so she might become curious herself once she stops being a brat."

Mentions:
Magnus & Thor + Rose & Midnight Flame Demon Flame Demon

Magnus & Thor

"She usually does, but she doesn't usually stay away on business for more then a week."
Magnus points out "And you have to return eventually. Your mother quite literally threw herself into her duties after you left." he adds "Come on, get on my back, you shouldn't have to walk with those injuries.". He looks at Thor, who's still inspecting the two strangers "Come on Thor, we can trust them, for now anyway, but I don't think they mean us any harm." he tells his dragon, who huffs before walking over to his riders side, sitting down, he could play nice if he had to.
-------
Rose & Midnight

Rose gives a smile "Midnight, come on, we gotta double check everything for the meeting." she says "You can play with Nyala after that, if she wants to." she adds. That gets Midnight back to her rider and they take off again "Heidi, remember to take them to the clubhouse and then get to the meeting yourself. And get Octavia!". At the clubhouse she sits down at the back near the meeting table, thinking over everything that happened so far, getting Octavia, running into people who wanted to kill dragons instead of hunting or trapping them and they can't even go warn everyone at Berk because they needed to make sure they wouldn't get followed and they couldn't be sure about that no matter what they did.

AquaMarie AquaMarie Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon Talathel Talathel

Heidi & Tempest
Heidi curiously stared at the two new comers as the boy was very attentive to the girl. 'Were they together?...no no...he was gentle and his mannerisms and way he interacted with her was more in a way a sibling bond?' Heidi wondered as she watched the two. Her eyes went wide as she heard Rose's voice in a way startling her a bit. She turned around and up to see Rose "Oh Rose hi!...oh well...in a way...a meeting?...um sure...yes I'll make sure that they reach back to our base in one pice" Heidi said doing a little salute.

Tempest stared at the two new humans but her focus was really on the two new dragons. They both seemed very serious, though she admired the attentiveness towards their riders. Tempest attention then quickly moved towards Midnight letting out a small welcoming growl yelp to the familer dragon who seemed to be very interested in the new dragons.

Heidi looked over to Rose and nodded. "Will do Rose, I'll make sure they are all settled in and yes I know I'll make sure to get to the meeting..." she said pouting a bit at the sound of a meeting. Also she had to get Octavia, but how was she to know we're she is, she kinda not seen anyone. After making breakfast and quickly leaving it there for everyone she kinda ran off to practice her archery and go exploring with Tempest. Heidi turned to look at the two newcomers. "So I guess we be walking back to our headquarters....um Tanelia...ya be okay riding on ya dragon while we walk back...is your dragon not injured and able to make the treck back?....its not so bad once we get over the steep cliffs.." she asked.

Tanelia and Nyala Talathel Talathel Magnus & Thor Flame Demon Flame Demon

Gustaf and Adler
After a quick breakfast, to which he was suprised he didn't see his sister around Gustaf left with Adler to start work on the stables. He been working none stop wanting to make sure their dragons woukd have a great place to go and stay if needed, knowing that most of their dragon just preferred to stick close to their riders. However he did want the stables to be acomidating to all sizes and types for sure. Gustaf stoped what he was doing as he heard a familiar voice calling him. "A meeting?..about what?...is she planning something?...thought we were to finish all the construction first before going off to do something..." she said wiping the sweat of his brow with a rag. "Yea yea..." Gustaf rolled his eyes as he took a sip from his waterskin "...I been taking my water bakes..." He said lifting the waterskin so she could see. "Ya...sound like Heidi...you girls worry to much I'm tough I can take a little work..." He replied.

Victoria & Spike Flame Demon Flame Demon

Victoria & Spike

"It seems important, they just got back from getting Rose back. Whatever happened must br serious." Victoria says and she shrugs "Might be related to the fact she got attacked on the way back when she went to Berk for her tools." she suggests "Come on, we can finish afterwards." she adds getting back on Spike who takes off, waiting for Gustav. She sighs and looks at the clubhouse "Did we fireproof the clubhouse by the way? I've been so busy with the walkways that I forgot.", she also only just started with her hut, compared to Rose who was already halfway with her hut.

AquaMarie AquaMarie

Last edited:
Tanelia & Nyala

"I am fine to remain with Nyala." Lia murmured, giving her cousin and a slight roll of her eyes for his overprotective side. As he mentioned her mother the girl couldn't help but flinch just a bit. "I have a feeling I will be in soooo much trouble when she figures out where I landed ugh." She muttered, giving a glare to her dragon as a huff of laughter escaped the lightfury. "Nya! You know it's true." She harumphed delicately, crossing her arms to make it seem like she was mad. As Heidi spoke she gave the other girl a timid smile "I don't think my overprotective lizard will let me walk anyways." She teased ever so lightly, rolling her eyes in exasperation towards her dragon. "Lead the way - and please excuse him. He's just slightly protective." She gestured to Magnus in amusement. Nyala gave her rider a soft growl as she gently turned her head to rest piercing eyes on the injured girl. Nyala huffed as she got a fond roll of the eyes before turning to face Heidi, giving her attention to the other girl.

Interactions: Magnus & Thor Flame Demon Flame Demon

Magnus & Thor

"You're the one who got shipwrecked, I'm allowed to be protective." Magnus comments dryly "But I don't see why your mother would be mad, I think she'd be glad you're safe.", he knew of course that both her mother and his father had been there before, but would they be angry she got stranded there? Probably not. Well it's not like he could ask Heather anyway. "You do need to come home eventually, whenever you're ready of course." he points out as Thor walks over to them "I can walk Thor." he deadpans as his dragon lays down "More importantly, try not to burn buildings down when you get startled." he mumbles patting his dragon.

AquaMarie AquaMarie Talathel Talathel

Gustaf and Adler
Gustaf become quite and just nodded, Victoria was right if a meeting was being called after Rose was retrieved then something important must be going on. Expeshally if after being attacked when she was getting back. "Ai...alight...guess I'm in a good stopping point.." Gustaf said stretching as he looked out over to Adler who he whistle over. The large Stormcutter made his way over allowing Gustaf to climb on. Taking off he followed after Victoria and Spike. "We did, we figured it was the best course to go with. In case our dragons decide to play a bit rough or if one of their sneezes go astray and become a fire ball." He commented.
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Heidi and Tempest
Heidi looked over to Tanelia and nodded letting out a giggle. "Tempest likes to decide when I had enough time walking or when she wants to get me out a tree she will just puck me...like a pice a fruit and then carry me around by the back of my coat or shirt like some new born kitten..." Heidi commented with a giggle "so trust me....me and my friends know how protective thses dragons can be" she added, a huffed coming from Tempest. With that said Heidi started to lead the two new comers to her groupd base.
Flame Demon Flame Demon Talathel Talathel

Emily and Tallon

Emily was silent, watching the conversation continue as she ran her hands over Tallon's scales. He warbled quietly, closing his eyes at this feeling. Emily then presses her forehead to his, showing affection.

Rose & Midnight

Going over her maps, and the maps provided to her by her father, Rose is trying to pinpoint where these guys could be coming from and she sits down after a while "What do ya think girl?" she asks, looking at Midnight, who places a paw in the empty space on the other side of Dragons Edge "Yeah, we have enough allies who's warn us about this..." she trails off, going into her thinking mode.
--------
Victoria & Spike

"Right." Victoria says and she heads towards the clubhouse and she gets off Spike once he landed "And she's in her 'trying to figure something out' mode." she says when she enters, taking her usual seat left of Rose. Rose had decided that since she was tired of using square tables they's use a round one instead, but they still gave her the best looking and probably comfiest chair, so they all had assigned seats, Gustav's being directly right of Rose.

AquaMarie AquaMarie Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon SerenityAngel SerenityAngel SkulblakaWyrda95 SkulblakaWyrda95 Fluffy Cookies Fluffy Cookies

Last edited:
Landing by the club house Gustaf dismounted Adler and entered the building followed behind him was his younger sister Heidi. Both siblings walked over to the table sitting down at their assigned seats.

Rose & Midnight

"Alright." Rose says, not everyone was there yet, but meh "We know one group is killing dragons." she says and points to the symbol "So we avoid going back to Berk for a while, we believe, me and Midnight that is, that they are coming from that unmapped area there." she says, pointing to it "Which means that we need to explore, find them and get rid of them. I'd rather not have a war on my hands, but at this rate they start one with us." she explains. Midnight's inspecting the map and moves uses a paw to move towards and behind old Berk, making Rose says "Or they're hiding somewhere there."
-------
Victoria & Spike

"Makes sense, old Berk is infested with wild and dangerous dragons." Victoria says and she frowns "And we haven't mapped that area either.", she could see where Rose was coming from "What if... we start on the side of the Edge we haven't discovered and go to dangerous infested areas afterwards?" she asks. Spike is just looking at the map in distaste, he didn't want his riders to get hurt.

AquaMarie AquaMarie SerenityAngel SerenityAngel Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon

Tanelia & Nyala

Tanelia sighed as she rested a hand on the head of her lightfury "Be careful Nya." Her soft murmur wasn't lost on her bonded dragon as the female rested her head on her dragon's neck. Her fingers stroked the white scales softly. Strands of copper bronze fell across the face of the young teenager, her hair falling out of the braid it had been in when she left. As her cousin spoke, her eyes flashed open and glinted darkly. "I have no intention of going back home Magnus." Her voice was stern, though she had to break off as she began to cough, her irritated throat clenching as she spoke. A low rumble alerted her that Nyala wasn't pleased with her and she smiled softly "I'll be alright Nya. Please, show the way." she murmured, gifting Heidi with a slight smile.

Nyala huffed softly as she felt the soft fingertips brush against her scales. A soft rumble escaped her chest as she shuffled her blue-tinted wings. Worry was clear in the piercing orbs as she felt the girl on her back begin to cough heavily. When Lia began coughing, a concerned rumble escaped her chest, dying down as Lia spoke to satisfy her concern before the lightfury followed Heidi back towards the base. Her body carefully made sure her precious cargo wasn't going to fall.

Magnus & Thor

"Whenever you're ready. Your mother... needs to know you're alive though."
Magnus mumbles and he sighs following Heidi with Thor trailing behind him "But why don't you want to go back home?" he asks quietly. It made no sense, there was no reason why she should stay away from their island, no one would try to take her dragon or something like that.

Thor walks behind them, keeping an eye out for any danger until they reach the clubhouse where Magnus looks at the building, it looked pretty sturdy and what not "At least we'll be safe here." he mumbles and he spots the map on the table. He walks to the stairs and asks "Do you want me to carry you up?" he asks.
Talathel Talathel

It's been over two weeks now and everyone had been hard at work finishing building their new huts and tending to fixes to the old structures.

(really this is all I can come up with....I'm not very good at this im sorry >< not sure what else to add. you guys can add more to it)

Rose is sitting on the roof of her house, watching the sea with her telescope and she sighs, it's been quiet, no attacks, no ships with strange symbols, so while she could technically relax she was a bit worried.

Victoria's tending to her little garden under her hut, she used it for food mostly since it's spare them a few trips up and down "Wonder what everyone else it up to." she mumbles, she'd check later, after she's finished.

Magnus is reading a letter from his mother and he shakes his head, of course they want her to come by to make sure she's alright, not that his cousin had any intentions to do so. He had thought about returning to Berserker Island, but well, his father would probably want him to keep an eye on things there, they were alies after all.

AquaMarie AquaMarie Talathel Talathel Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon SerenityAngel SerenityAngel

Last edited:
Tanelia & Nyala

The duo stared up high for a second before Tanelia sighed softly and shrugged her shoulders lightly. "I just don't want to deal with hovering parents" She muttered darkly, her huff catching Nyala's attention, who flicked an ear flap at her rider fondly. "Stubborn reptile." The girl huffed fondly, brushing her fingers through her bronze and copper hair as she gently took it out of the braid. As her cousin asked her if they needed help, the girl stiffened minutely, and Nyala growled dangerously, "No, Nya can help me up. Thank you, Cousin."

Nyala listened to her rider carefully, keeping her set of piercing orbs on the duo before them. As they followed them carefully, she overheard her rider and gently flicked an ear flap at the girl fondly. Her soft rumble was more comforting than a dangerous one as she laughed. She could tell her rider fondly remembered her nickname as the duo followed Magnus up to the base. Worry became clear as Lia kept her voice to a soft, almost whisper, not to irritate her throat further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back