Other Why did you pick your name?

Yes.
[munches on sushi]

Everyone calls me sushi, though. But I'm supposed to be the muncher of sushies. Wouldn't that make me the very thing I am sworn to consume? :big_thonk:
Why are we still here? Just to suffer? D:

a series of very specific events that led me to create an new account! i go by a different name on a lot of platforms, and one is just a play on the name of my favorite song, and the other is pretty silly. i was listening to a song in russian and decided i really liked one of the words, so i made it my username. turns out that the word was actually completely different from what i thought it was, but i kept it anyways!

proiettile is italian for bullet, along with the name of mista's theme. yes, i am a jojo weeb

now, for my other usernames... from other accounts...

foxodemonic is usually my go-to, because i thought one day, 'wow, i'm edgy, so how about i just make myself a demon?' so i did so, and i had a typo when i was spelling fox.

for the melancholist, i was gonna see if there was someone who is melancholy, and it's that... so wack.

its a pun in mandarin; the word for czar in mandarin, can also be read as sofa emperor/king (the sofa part comes from taking the first character of the word for sofa). It's a nickname cuz of how lazy i can be sometimes lmao and if you translate the word into English literally by each character, it is sand emperor. Thus, sanduke (idk it looked nice so i used duke??)

I like to people watch and play mind games sometimes. One of my friends said I would make a good villain and so I began to think about a Villain name to go by. Tying your mind in a knot. MindKnot

My user name comes from a French fairy tale called Le Prince Lutin (known in English as The Imp Prince) by Madame d'Aulnoy, one of my favorite writers. It's about a prince who can turn invisible with the power of a magical red hat. I used to use it as a pen name on FF.net.

Here's the Wikipedia article for the story in case you're wondering: The Imp Prince - Wikipedia

homestuck babey! leviathan, the girl was an eldritch banger of the song and i've always liked the sound of "Death the Kid" from that one anime so i mashed that shit together!!

So I play League of Legends and I really liked the character "Ashe" because she is just so cool right? Well that was taken so... Lemme just add an E... Aeshe was taken so let me add an A.... aaaaaaand done.

I wanted a unique username that also some what contradicted itself. Aleph Null (Also called Aleph Naught or Aleph Zero) is the smallest infinite number as well as being the first infinite number in a series of infinite cardinal numbers. It also had a nice ring to it so I guess there's that too.

studio-its-hits-tove-lo-1584666396-640x640.jpg

^
|~~>My name.

I went on foreign exchange to Germany when I was 16. At the time, I played the viola in a youth symphony. So Traveling (referring to my exchange and taste I got it travel) and Bratsche is German for Viola.

I went on foreign exchange to Germany when I was 16. At the time, I played the viola in a youth symphony. So Traveling (referring to my exchange and taste I got it travel) and Bratsche is German for Viola.
Oh, I like it! Kinda reminds me of 'The Traveling Pants,' but clearly a lot cooler!

I wanted a unique username that also some what contradicted itself. Aleph Null (Also called Aleph Naught or Aleph Zero) is the smallest infinite number as well as being the first infinite number in a series of infinite cardinal numbers. It also had a nice ring to it so I guess there's that too.

I've never heard of Aleph Null before. That's pretty damn cool. Kudos to you.

I literally had just found RPN and was wondering what my username would be. I wanted it to be mysterious and that wouldn't be easy to figure out.

I'm a Gemini and and I love dark colors. So I decided that is combine them.

Dark Geminius was born.

I like big words. My vocabulary isn't all that extensive because, despite liking big words, I rarely use them, as I don't want to confuse others that don't know their meaning, or seem like I'm too presumptuous or pompous. Pauciloquent means someone that uses few words when they speak. I'm actually a chatterbox, so I thought an opposite descriptive word would be funny, especially since I'm better almost everyone has to look it up to know what it means, so it's like an inside joke, for only me.

Also, I like pumpkins. They are the best! <3

heartstrings: If you say that someone or something pulls or tugs at your heartstrings, you mean that they cause you to feel strong emotions, usually sadness or pity.

the extra "s" at the end is added because someone else has usually claimed "heartstrings" already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back