• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Morrighan

House-of-Night-Banner-house-of-night-novels-2499158-400-100.gif

Calling all Vampyres! I am Morrighan, High Priestess of the New Orleans House of Night, and I am looking for any fledglings who might desire a fresh start In a new city. Adult Vampyres, too, are welcome to come and serve as teachers as well as mentors to the new students. I myself seek a worthy fledgling to mentor and guide through the next four years, that they might find through my mentorship and Nyx's blessing the strength to complete the change from a mere marked fledgling into a fully Marked vampyre! The House of Night is a place of safety for the young, a promise I will keep even if the Goddess herself should call my spirit to the Otherworld. So come! Come fledgings, come Vampyres! Your destiny awaits thee at the House of Night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back