• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts 2020: The First Years OOC

Which Hogwarts House is the best?

• Gryffindor

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Ravenclaw

• Hufflepuff

• Slytherin

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Mm, I have no idea what Rocket League is but I hope you managed to get your point across without too much violence.

Rocket League is basically soccer but with race cars that have jet thrusters. It's fun, and when you play exhibition matches you can alter how the game works, such as gravity, time, boost strength, etc. My stepfather kept saying the only thing he changed was switching the time limit of a game to ten minutes, but you're not supposed to go faster than sound from feathering the boost from a dead stop, which was where I realized something was up.

It was resolved more or less peacefully. He gave up and shut off the PS4 once I made him open the mutator settings. I returned to my room and I have not left since, it is not worth the migraine

Sounds tense =/I'm glad you didn't. Neither of you. I mean, it's not really my place to say, but, in my mind, a game's really not worth it.

Nothing. But this hat with Leslie Phillips's voice, on the voice alone, sounds like he'd do that.
It's also generally not a good idea to make demands of someone/thing that has the power to choose how you will live and be seen for the rest of your life

All players have tentatively been sorted since I'm thinking I want to get this moving forward by Sunday, but you're still free to post until then if you want to hear the hat's explanation/thoughts (or if you want to change my mind)

Raven14 Raven14
You'll hopefully get your post either later today or tomorrow.

Wow, I had a bad dream last night where I checked the thread and saw Ned got sorted into Ravenclaw, thankfully it was just a dre-

Oh no...

I'm a ravenclaw I think.
Nah it's fine, I wasn't really sure where I wanted him and didn't want to push things. Part of me wanted slytherin a bit more just to have him and Kayla be in the opposing houses.

He's gonna think he can eat mail or something cause he's got no clue what a parcel mouth is.

Lol I was thinking they'd be the bad cop good cop respectively for helping friends do their homework but i'm so wrong. It's almost silly how neds cold and distant but would help and Lenores bright and peppy but wouldn't. Well at least thats what I think.
Ned is just a hardcore tsundere.
Try punch him when he's probably over a foot taller than you lenore :D

Actually I don't know how tall all the characters are.

I'm a ravenclaw I think.
Nah it's fine, I wasn't really sure where I wanted him and didn't want to push things. Part of me wanted slytherin a bit more just to have him and Kayla be in the opposing houses.

He's gonna think he can eat mail or something cause he's got no clue what a parcel mouth is.

Part of me wanted to put him in Slytherin to see him prove the house isn't all evil :closedeyessmile: But, yeah, his posts give off a Ravenclaw vibe to me. Logic vs Feelings seems pretty opposing to me.

Off to the library with him.

He and Lenore can nerd out together!

I think they'd make good friends that challenge each other. The Ravenclaw how is seriously competitive from what I hear^^

They also have the situation of being a pure blood who doesn't like magic and the muggleborn who's striving to be the very best, like no one ever was.

We need art of the two of them back to back, arms folded wearing shades while gryffindors hufflepuffs and slytherins flee in the background.

Okay, what are some questions Lenore would get when she sits down?
Lol I was thinking they'd be the bad cop good cop respectively for helping friends do their homework but i'm so wrong. It's almost silly how neds cold and distant but would help and Lenores bright and peppy but wouldn't. Well at least thats what I think.
Ned is just a hardcore tsundere.
Try punch him when he's probably over a foot taller than you lenore :D

Actually I don't know how tall all the characters are.
Lenore would try to help people if they asked, but she'd end up pulling a Hermione and making no sense and just sounding condescending as all getout because she sucks at breaking things down for people.

Well, Lenore's 12, so based on the average American her age, she's in the low 5 foot range. Probably 5'2-5'4 ish. I don't have a defined height. I do know something I'm gonna do with her later because her brother screwing around

They also have the situation of being a pure blood who doesn't like magic and the muggleborn who's striving to be the very best, like no one ever was.

We need art of the two of them back to back, arms folded wearing shades while gryffindors hufflepuffs and slytherins flee in the background.
She doesn't dislike magic, she doesn't like that wizards are so dependent on it that if muggles found out and decided to murder the wizards, the wizards are boned because they won't progress past the bronze age.

Like, this is the situation she sees going down.
Wizard: Expeli-
Soldier: *laughs in AR-15*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back