• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts 2020: The First Years OOC

Which Hogwarts House is the best?

• Gryffindor

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Ravenclaw

• Hufflepuff

• Slytherin

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Okay, what are some questions Lenore would get when she sits down?

Lenore would try to help people if they asked, but she'd end up pulling a Hermione and making no sense and just sounding condescending as all getout because she sucks at breaking things down for people.

Well, Lenore's 12, so based on the average American her age, she's in the low 5 foot range. Probably 5'2-5'4 ish. I don't have a defined height. I do know something I'm gonna do with her later because her brother screwing around

Ok so the relationship is: Neds gonna be working in the back as Lenore fails to help people and Neds gonna walk over and translate what she says after he gets too frustrated with her inability to help people.
He's then gonna say "it's not like I helped you cause I like you or anything b-b-baka!"

And yeah I couldn't really put what I meant into words properly.

Out of curiosity, QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel , if a student came back from a school break with some kind of issue as a result of occurrences over the break, would it be mandatory for them to go to the nurse and get it fixed, or would they just have the choice to as long as it didn't seriously hinder their performance?

Out of curiosity, QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel , if a student came back from a school break with some kind of issue as a result of occurrences over the break, would it be mandatory for them to go to the nurse and get it fixed, or would they just have the choice to as long as it didn't seriously hinder their performance?

*shrug* Choice, though it would depend on the issue. Up to the discretion of their Head of House or Headmaster, I'd imagine. Maybe the Matron too if she/he were the pushy/caring type cause they usually have jurisdiction over such matters...but I don't think you can be forced to go to stay in hospital/nurses office if your performance isn't hindered, your health isn't in serious danger, it's not contagious, or you're not not making a bloody mess over the floor.

But I haven't even made a nurse yet, so it's up to how you want to rp =P

*shrug* Choice, though it would depend on the issue. Up to the discretion of their Head of House or Headmaster, I'd imagine. Maybe the Matron too if she/he were the pushy/caring type cause they usually have jurisdiction over such matters...but I don't think you can be forced to go to stay in hospital/nurses office if your performance isn't hindered, your health isn't in serious danger, it's not contagious, or you're not not making a bloody mess over the floor.

But I haven't even made a nurse yet, so it's up to how you want to rp =P
Alright.

I know I said out of curiosity, but I was asking because I had this idea where Lenore would get some kind of wizard sickness from her older brother that totally trashes your eyesight, because he thought it would be funny, and she'd just be like "I'm not giving Michael the satisfaction of getting my eyes fixed" and just gets glasses

So should we assume there are some other npc students in the houses?

Also has Kayla been sorted yet?

(I'm still a bit concerned about how a fair few people who joined still haven't posted)

So should we assume there are some other npc students in the houses?

Also has Kayla been sorted yet?

(I'm still a bit concerned about how a fair few people who joined still haven't posted)
Same. Without a good number/mix of PCs in each of the 4 Houses, it's gonna be difficult to make the RP interesting/enjoyable :/

I'm alive. It's rough for me with everything going on in the world and somehow I'm more busy with the epidemic than without it somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back