• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts 2020: The First Years OOC

Which Hogwarts House is the best?

• Gryffindor

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Ravenclaw

• Hufflepuff

• Slytherin

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
I didn't even see that everyone had designated a house they were head of.
Uhh... No one did though? ^^" I asked if my Potions Master could be Head of Ravenclaw, so Quirks said their History teacher would be Head of Slytherin, and Transfiguration for Gryffindor is canon xD

Hey guys, been going over the character profiles to get a sense of the cast- looks like we have a fun and diverse group to work with ^^

Just making sure I have this right:
Head of Gryffindor is Victor (Transfiguration)
Head of Ravenclaw is Raleigh (Potions)
Head of Slytherin is Nicholas (History)

And who's Head of Hufflepuff? Joyce didn't seem likely since she's so young and she's only been at the school for a year ^^"

(Also all the teachers are purebloods? xD )

Nick and Raleigh are right. Victor being head of anything is up to Raven14 Raven14 . The responsibilities of the teachers are up to their individual players. If a role remains unclaimed then it'll be filled in by an npc and introduced on an as needed basis.

We have a squib Astronomy teacher.

I'll be able to finish my DADA professor by tonight but won't be able to work on my male student character until Monday. So if anyone wants to take a student spot I'll be fine with just playing a teacher.

Look guys, another pureblood teacher ;P Also are we really only going to have two PC Heads of House? :/

Quirks said it's up to players whether or not they want their character to be a Head of House, so it's not required.
I wouldn't mind at all making Yume a head of house. I will leave it up to Quirks to decide which house she'd best fit in.
Also working on my male character now.. finding the right face claim is killing me 😭

Kimby Kimby
Professor Wicker looks good.

I'm going to kick start this rp Sunday March 8 (otherwise I fear I'll never start). Hopefully that'll give players enough time to finish their sheets. If anyone has any objections say them now or forever hold your peace.

Wait, Mitmar hasn't finished his character either so we're actually still waiting on two first-years D: -accelerates thumb twiddling-

So, question.

If, because Google is being a dick and I can't find character reference picture that doesn't have house colors/crest on it, would that affect the sorting at all?

So, question.

If, because Google is being a dick and I can't find character reference picture that doesn't have house colors/crest on it, would that affect the sorting at all?
Quirks sorts according to personality and character actions/behavior in the RP prior to the sorting. So we don't get to pick.

That's not the issue. The issue is Google isn't working with me and I don't want to be that guy looking like he's trying to game the system with preferred house in the pic. I'm not trying to pick, but the resources available to me look like I am

Which is the question, would that affect anything?

That's not the issue. The issue is Google isn't working with me and I don't want to be that guy looking like he's trying to game the system with preferred house in the pic. I'm not trying to pick, but the resources available to me look like I am

Which is the question, would that affect anything?
I doubt it but, with all the character art out there, I also have a hard time believing you're unable to find an FC without a Hogwarts crest in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back