• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SunxKiller

Sun. Kil-ler. Sing. Me. To. Sleep
Short and sweet:

-> I am in my mid 20's, F, please be at least 18+
-> I love writing. My replies are about 300 - 1500 words per Character POV - please be around the same
-> 3rd person pov
-> Writing via Discord or GDocs
-> Love OOC chat and moodboards
-> I do double ups!

What are my very first thoughts and ideas for this setting?
-> Something Outlander-likish. A time traveller going back in time. (Around 16's or 17's century?)
-> Sappy ass romance. For me that'd be MxF (With me as F)
-> European royalties are my sweet spot
-> (Maybe even further back? Viking, Celtic, Roman Empire?) Have to be convinced about this.
-> Some accuracy is appreciated, but not 100% needed.

Please note: I have premade characters sheets for the female that I wish to portray and a preset male that I wish to be paired against the female (aka - the role I wish you to play). Thus, the doubling!

What more to know?
-> I love writing. Due to that, my replies can be lengthy. I want to learn and to get better at writing, so I try to be detailed. Usually, my replies do have a length of 400-1500 words, given the scene. I do understand some scenes need less or don't offer more! But please be able to write around that.
-> Moving the story forward. I would love it if you'd be able to reply several times throughout the week. I can most likely reply at least once a day, sometimes even several times a day.
-> Plot with me! I already have a bunch of ideas, but I don't want this to be "my story". I want to collaborate and create something with someone else!
-> That being said, I would say I am still a rather easy going. I wont bother you daily for replies, only nudge you after a week or more and if you don't want, we don't need to chat OOC. (Though I think it helps to form the story)
-> Please tell me about your triggers. Given the setting this is in, darker themes are more likely to appear - please be aware of that.

Last edited:
HIII I'd happily happily happily rp with you!! I'd love to do any period. My discord tag is averagefictionalone#0812 if you wanna chat more.

I'm a fan of Roman period or Viking as well tooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back