• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Highland Academy for Powered Individuals [Open]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
The Second Versus Fight: Al Vs. Char
Arriving at the ring Violet noticed the two new opponents from the stage. "Well with one battle done another arises. With the Safety and Combat teachers still indisposed. I Violet 'Violence' Findlay, vice president of the Discipline Committee will referee this match as well." Swinging her fist up her breasts jiggled in her maid outfit and skirt rose up giving those in the front row a good look at some athletic shorts. There were whoops and cheers from the incoming crowd along with some whistles. "Can it! This match is a versus match between Alaric ‘Al’ Vanderbilt and Charlotte ‘Char’ Goodwind." She looked down at the two of them "since this is just a versus battle are you two fighting to the death as well?"

Char looked to Al and then back to Violet. “I can kill this guy?” She had held back for the water fight because she didn't think she could kill anyone but now she didn't have to hold back. “I mean I'm not worried about croaking it. But I guess it's up to you.” She said as she looked at Al.

Alaric stepped into the ring, ditching his shirt as he did. He flexed his ankles as he walked into the arena, across from his opponent, and responded while he crouched and tightened his running shoes.

"We can fight to the death. No holds barred is more fun anyway." He replied with a smile more suited to those with a villainous mindset.

Standing back up to his well over six foot height, Al cracked his knuckles and neck as he rolled his beefy shoulders.

[Stepping into the arena]

"I'll count down from ten then fight till your hearts content. Nine. Eight. Seven. Six. Five."

Making her way into the Arena Char looked around at the space she had to work with. Same as before. This time I won't let myself be vulnerable. Thinking back to her idiot of a teammate who took all of them out. Raising a hand she waved to Al. “Hey Al, right? I'll try not to mess you up too bad! And no hard feelings. I just want that prize!”

"Back at you, gorgeous. If I win, you'll let me take you to dinner." He responded with a good natured smirk and wink.

Giving a single laugh she smiled at him and placed her hands on her hips. “Sure! Why not? I'll hold you to it. Though it's not gonna happen.”

"Three. Two. One. Fight!"

[The Fight!]

Al didn't activate his power, instead darting forward at his naturally considerable speed, getting close-ish without tipping his hand.

Since he didn't know the power of his opponent, he didn't want to get immediately up in her business, in case her power was exploding or something point blank like that.

Char stood there her body motionless, the smile still on her face as she watched him move closer. Around her a gray mist began to form and her body shimmered a bit as the mist darkened into a dense smog that spread and began to encompass the ring. Char’s outline vanished in the black smog, her voice called out. “Not running in head first? That's smart! And here I thought you were just pretty!”

Alaric skidded to a stop upon her activation. This was one of those he was poorly matched against. Speed did nothing against illusory power like this.

Dinner with a cutie seemed a bit further away right now, but Al wasn't lost yet.

"Aww, you think I'm pretty. Watch the locker for love letters. Do people still do that?"

Al had options. And he enacted one right now, with the power granted by God, or fate, or whatever.

With a twist of his mind, Al activated his true speed, and began to run in a spiral, drawing the wind currents towards the center.

“Old school. That is cute.” she said with a laugh.

“Ah! Hey!” The voice called out from the smog as the the dark vapor began to pool around towards the center of the arena. “Don’t count me out just yet!” She called out as six white bombs flew out towards the circumference of the spiral. Exploding in the air around them, Char called out. “You still alive?”

"You think I'm pretty AND cute? C-can you meet me behind the gym at 5, Senpai? Please don't be late." Alaric called back with a sarcastic desperate stutter and blatant use of honorifics.

His specially made shoes absorbed the forces of immediate stops at his over seventy-mph and leapt straight upwards, his peripherals noticing blobs of smoke fall out of the spiraling center mass.

They exploded a bit below him, his instant instinct just barely saving them from the worst effects.

Something was nearby. The faintest instinct. The slightest pull. Within arms reach… right… there!

He spun in a near 180°, his skilled, bloodthirsty mind and persona throwing a full body, no leverage sidearm punch. Shame about the nearly half loss of power.

There would be no bone breaker here. But if he could gauge her, he could win. A worthy risk.

Feeling the wind tunnel cease she looked for Al, sensing him instantly as he entered the smoke. Barely missing her she had a golden opportunity. That is until he turned around to swing at her.

‘What?!’ she thought as she quickly raised her arms up to block the punch. Skidding back from the force she couldn't believe he sensed her. Quickly leaping up in her smoke she dropped a few flash and stun grenades below onto Al. ‘That should slow those senses.’ landing a few feet away from him she turned to see the aftermath.

Left. Little less than full one-eighty. Blocked. It was important enough to defend against. Torso? Head? Based on how tall she was, he estimated upper torso. And new information on her ability.

Her volume didn't change based on her location, based on her gasp moments before. Blobs came from 'her'.

Alaric didn't get a chance to follow up, as he was landing and she was away from him, his punch knocking her back.

He hit the ground in time to see more blobs sailing toward him.

Al threw himself forward, shutting his eyes and holding his breath as he entered a full-speed somersault through the explosions.

A jolt of pain lanced through his right leg as he hyperextended his ankle to gain full speed forward. She was within this onslaught. Only way to win was forward.

Flashes and bangs assaulted his senses, even braced as he was. Bright enough to sear his eyes, loud enough to put a ring in his ears.

Sense of touch was his only weapon for the moment, and once again instinct showed him a vague… difference, in the world ahead of him. Aura? Chi? The tingling of a spark between them?

Who cared? Alaric planted himself right in front of the distortion in his reality and shot his right palm out, attempting to find her again for a full body grapple. If he could lock her in place, he could win.

Turning around Char was shocked again as he charged right for her. Stepping back she found herself out of the smog she created. Her body reappeared as he tackled her to the ground. Falling with a heavy thud into the stone floor he fell on top of her. “Ow!”

Noticing where he was grabbing she looked down at her breasts and then up at Al. “Skipping dinner huh?” Sliding her hand into her jacket for a surprise.

Alaric's hand immediately retreated upon Char's remark and reappearance.

"Oops." Alaric replied apologetically, before curling that same hand into a fist and returning it towards her face.

“Oops.” She said with a smirk before tossing a grenade up as he moved to punch her. She activated her smoke and prayed she wouldn't take too much damage. Within the smoke she takes significantly less damage than usual but an explosion this close is still pretty reckless. Taking the opportunity to change position she darted to her left. ‘This guy is good. If I'd started with the poison gas I might have lost my ace.’

Alaric disengaged. He had no choice, since he had not considered Char playing the kamikaze role.

He lept backward, but before getting a faceful of the smoke.

His lungs burned. He had 1.5 of the usual 5 senses, and he could not breath properly.

She had multiple types of bombs. Good to know. A little late, but Intel was Intel.

Alaric, for the first time this fight, did not go on the offense, instead taking a mid-stance and standing his ground, only moving to face her at all times.

“I don't know how you're finding me but I gotta admit you're good.” She said as she swirled the smoke around her in a series of patterns. ‘time to try something out.’ Swinging the smoke forward she dashed through and dropped some spare ball bearings at Al’s feet. Reaching out towards him she brushed a tuft of hair to egg him on. ‘Come on step on the beads. Let's end this.’

Alaric blinked multiple times in succession to clear the remains of the flash bombs. She said something, but his ears were still ringing too much for him to make it out.

Lightning reflexes engaged again. As soon as Char's hand got close to his hair, Al's hand shot up to grab hers, before she had opportunity to draw it back.

"Hello dearest. What do you feel like eating tonight?" Alaric asked as he locked his fingers around hers, trying to seal her movement. He kept his feet planted, barely seeing the seeing the small balls laying at his feet. Mines? Trip hazard? Whatever, he wasn't going to fall for it.

Shocked by his reflexes she tried to keep her cool. Poison.” She said with a smile pulling out her ace, he was finally close enough to use her poison gas without hurting the audience. Sliding the pin out the canister hissed and was about to exploded around them. Ricin based with her own cocktail spin it caused respiratory and organ failure in minutes. She's been working on this killer cocktail for a while now, and was happy to test it out. Having concocted the cocktail of poison she also made sure she'd be immune first. A lot of unpleasant trial and error came from making sure she'd survive.

Alaric saw the can hiss and knew it wasn't good. That poison from earlier hadn't gone away, although his decent recovery had begun to heal his constant need to cough.

His hand shot up and grabbed the canister, locking her other hand and weapon into place.

She was stuck, unless she was hiding a combat genius within that sweet little body.

His injured right leg came up at full speed, his knee aimed for her floating rib. And his left. Right. Left. Right. He unleashed an onslaught of jabbing knee kicks at her torso and upper legs until she managed to break free of his hand holding.

"I've figured you out. And I'm on the verge of figuring something of power myself. So thank you either way."

He said that to her with a slightly smile as he amped up his barrage. Either she'd escape, surrender, or die of a pulped abdomen.

Being in the smog amped up her physical defense but this onslaught was too much even for her. She could feel a few ribs crack under the pressure, so she decided to throw in the towel. “Alright. Alright! I surrender!” She shouted the smoke swirling back into her body. “I surrender!” She said her body becoming tangible again she looked over at Al and gave him a coy smile, “I like steak.” Leaning in she kissed his cheek, before headbutting him hard in the forehead. “That's just for fun.” Giving him a playful wink she licked her lips. “Tasty.”

"You'll have to tell me what place has good… ooh, that's... Bwuh!" he began, interrupted by a kiss and then a headbutt. Now that the adrenaline was gone, the guard was down. His head snapped back and then rolled back forward, briefly stunned. "You have a hard head. Should of used it in battle."

He realized he was still holding her hands, and let go.

"Steak. You know where, I don't. I'll grab you from the main gate at sevenish. Now, shall we freshen up?" Alaric asked, knowing that they were headed for the tent next.

Giggling as he finally realized he was still holding her hands. She nodded. “I know what good place in town.” Taking his hand she lead him to the tents. “Let me give you the details.”

“The winner is Alaric Vanderbilt!” Violet called out and the cheers of the crowd followed. Al’s name was chanted around the arena as the couple lead their way out and towards the tents.

Al was completely taken aback by most of this. But it was fun, so he allowed himself to be led along. He even managed a thumbs-up to the crowd before they escaped the arena.
The Winner is Al!
[Afterwards in the medical tent]

“Ah well don't you two look…” He noticed the injuries and smiles on them and shrugged. “Happy. Well luckily we’ve gotten a new stock of ingredients so we'll have you two in full health soon.”

Motioning to the medical costs he continued. “Feel free to rest while I prepare the medicine for you.” He said before getting up and heading out.

Char sat down on the cot, letting out a heavy sigh. Peeling off her jacket she let it rest on the cot, the canisters and bombs she had strapped in on the inside of the jacket revealed itself as she did.

“Man you did a number on my ribs. You're one hell of a fighter I'll give you that. I really gotta train.” She said with a chuckle and a wince before looking over at him. “Don't be a stranger now. Sit next to me.” She said patting the cot.

Alaric gave the doctor a neutral greeting and a wave before turning his attention back to Charlotte.

"I gotta study. Fighting is my only talent." Alaric said with a chuckle as he pulled his shirt back on and plopped down a small distance from her.

“I'm sure it's not your only talent. Otherwise dinner is gonna be boring.” She looked over at him and raised a brow. “Or was that all talk out there?” Giving him a cocky grin.

Alaric smirked. "You'll have to wait and find out how much of me is talk."

He leaned back the best he could, ending up resting on his elbows. Between the gym this morning and the fight now, Alaric was tired.

"You got me good with that poison. I'm fuckin tired. But I've got a few more matches. Where's the doctor?"

As if the angels heard Al speak, the kind faced man came in with a smile on his face. Holding two cups of amber liquid. “I apologize if I'm interrupting. Two full restore potions freshly made!” Handing one to Al and the other to Char he gave them both a nod, “it will heal you right back up!”

Taking the drink and draining it in a few sips Char's injuries vanished instantly. She felt better, better than better, she felt amazing. “Well that is something else. I wonder if I could get a peek at that ingredient list.” She said smiling.

“I'm sorry to say. School nurse’s trade secret.” The man said with a smile, “though you might have some luck with the schools gardening club. They know quite a bit about healing.”

“Maybe I'll check them out.” Picking up her jacket Char hopped off the bed and looked over at Alaric. “See you at seven, handsome.” Blowing him a kiss she walked out of the tent, tossing the disposable chip away as she left.

Alaric gladly took the potion, and silently listened to Charlotte talk with the doctor.

"Sounds good. See you." Alaric replied with a smile, giving her a wave before she exited the tent.

After taking a few more minutes to finish his medicine and relax, Alaric exited the tent as well. "Thanks doc."

As soon as the flap shut, Al lit a cigarette and wandered off back to the arena.

1568322385824.pngAJ, the Ace DetectiveMentions: SoftSmile SoftSmile
Aj had some free time before the animal show and decided to take a walk around the campus, take in the air and scenery. Only to see some furniture fall from a nearby window."Oh? Someone's doing some mid fall Spring cleaning huh?" Well that's dangerous, and ultimately pointless. Scratching his head he let out a sigh and decided to investigate. Hey I like to unravel a good mystery, just call me Sherlock. Giving a smile to no one in particular.

Moving towards the scene of the crime he raised a brow in surprise. Noticing the girl tossing out the furniture he recognized her as, "oh the cutie from the pool." He said pointing towards her, as she smiled and went back into her room. I wonder if she's having issues with her roommate. Thinking back to when he last saw her, she was hanging out with another cute girl. "Naw it can't be that girl. Must be another. They were having fun." As the music started blasting loudly, AJ thought this was the perfect time to jump into action.

Well time to find out. Without any sound AJ suddenly was on the window sill of Wen's room. Nodding his head to the music he began singing along with it. His voice was deep and he kept up with the rapping in record time just like a professional singer. Stopping as she noticed him he gave her a handsome smolder and cocked his head to her ."You have a cute accent there." Aj said with a chuckle, as he leaned into the open window of Wen's room. "Cute booty to boot."

Hopping into her room he pointed back at the window. "Doing some cleaning I see, but it's to no avail." He said with a chuckle, "this school has a mind of its own, literally. There's spirits that guard this school. They possess the objects and bring them back here. By the moment you look the other way..." He said taking a few steps forward. As he did the furniture Wen threw out was back in perfect condition, along with the damage from earlier, if any. "It'll be right where you left it."

"I'd stop trashing the place if I were you cutie. The spirits don't take too kindly to trouble makers."
He said pointing over to a wall, that was blank a moment ago but now had something scrawled in dark red liquid. 'WE'RE WATCHING YOU...'

"Doesn't seem like they're very happy about it." AJ said. "I'd take their warning to heart. Those spirits talk right to the Headmaster. Piss em off too much and you might be expelled, or worse haunted. We wouldn't want that, cutie. Right?"

1568322467626.pngReiMentions: gorgeousss gorgeousss
Rei nodded as Josh told him to take his backpack. Almost dropping it as Jost tossed it at him, Rei stammered softly. "Ah, um... y-y-yes of course." As Josh Ran off Rei didn't know if he could or should follow. Looking over to Bonnie she noticed that she had already ran off to tend to another table. Well if sis isn't worried than I guess I shouldn't worry either. Giving a nervous chuckle, he spoke to himself "then again she hardly ever worries."

Noticing some movement in the bag he looked down and saw a cute black kitten pop out. Smiling at the animal he gently patted its head. "Hey there little one." Hearing the soft purr of the creature he smiled and felt at ease.

Hearing Violet come over he was first afraid that she'd escalate the fight, but she seemed to move them to the arena. Watching as the others left to the arena Rei was now unsure what to do about Josh's backpack. Josh would probably be out there at the ring where Violet lead them. Getting up he made his way through the parting crowd to the a ring. Seeing two other fighters in the ring, Rei looked around and noticed Josh near the medical tent. Moving over towards him he called out to Josh. "Josh!" He roared out a bit too loudly, embarrassed he cleared his throat and came closer to him. "I brought your bag. So... who won?"

1568322594247.pngMin JohannasMentions: Brinni Brinni The Prophet The Prophet
Min stepped out of the medical tent behind Claude and looked over to see everyone out there waiting for them. Feeling the pressure of so many eyes, Min shifted her weight and twirled a strand of her hair. So embarrassed at how se acted before and during her fight that she couldn't bare to face them.

However, upon hearing a familiar voice Min looked up to see Leon walk over. "Oh it's Leon." Stepping out a bit she stood aside to watch the two introduce each-other. She still was pretty confused at what this royals and rank thing the two were going on about. She'd have to ask others what all this was about if not the designation of empires and longstanding territorial power through family.

Shocked as Leon asked for a fight with Claude she looked between Leon and Claude. Shocked at the grin on both of the boys faces she spoke up. "Ah. Honestly? You want to fight?Again?" Letting out a sigh as she saw the determination in their eyes she let out a sigh. "I swear... You boys... Well I suppose I'll root for the both of you." She stepped over closer to Leon, a smile on her face. "Though I think I want Leon to win this fight."

Last edited:
Claude Allcrest

36572682_1041518442680720_4441264628109934592_n.jpg
Nearby: Min, Leon, anyone else?
@Tags: Brinni Brinni The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
Claude looked around the tent, meeting the crowd with his usual charismatic smile, talking to a fair few people for a bit before turning to the sound of someone talking directly to him. "Thank you. If i were to be honest, i did not expect it to last as long as it did as well. Phantom-type powers are troublesome like that. But i enjoyed the fight nontheless". Claude matched the blonde's bow with an elegant one of his own, before standing upright. Even though Leon already knew his name, it would be impolite to not give his own in a formal setting. "Claude Allcrest, max power 9.0 and Former King of Vertigo Academy of New York. The pleasure is all mine. Am i correct in hearing you say that your power was unranked? And Joker, i'm quite sure that Joker isn't an official title. Very peculiar. Either you got to this 'Joker' without using your ability or you're lying to me".

"You wanted to fight Wen? I could call her and see if she wanted to fight you. Oh, fight me instead? Well, i guess I did beat the best in New York, but to be fair they weren't really strong. like 6.0 to 7.0. I can already see you'd be much more fun of a fight. You have the air of someone physically capable. But if you don't mind, i'm quite fond of making bets. Would you care to wager?"
Claude asked, eyes seemingly glinting at the prospect of a game of chance. The crowd around the tent slowly picked up on the chance of another fight happening, hushing a bit to hear the conversation. While Claude doubted it would effect the man before him, he didn't dislike a bit of social pressure.

Last edited:
Leon Bellamy

Nearby: Min, Claude
@Tags: The Prophet The Prophet The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
Leon grinned. He had had a feeling that announcing his power was unranked and giving an usual royal rank would have been enough to catch Claude's interest at the very least, and he was proven right."Official? Perhaps not. But it is what they named me. Technically I suppose I would have been considered the Jack, he was never able to best me, but the royals of my school wouldn't abide by someone powerless being in their official ranks. Thus the ah...honorary...title of Joker, a wild card. I reached it without powers, because mine didn't develop until a few months ago, during the summer break. One of the rare cases from what I hear, and also why I am unranked having no school setting until now to actually rank it."

Leon's eyes slid to Min. "Well with you cheering me on Min, how could I lose? I'll be one step closer to those Beach Resort tickets, and I'll be sure to bring you along for being my good luck charm."

Leon's eyebrow cocked at the mention of a wager. "I've never been much of a gambling man, but I don't see why not. I always appreciate a bit of added excitement. If it's an ante you're looking for I'll put up the amusement park tickets I won for being on the winning side in the water fight." Rolling his shoulders and stretching his neck he said "What did you have in mind? I take it though, if you're asking for a wager you accept the challenge? "

Wēnhé Róuruǎn

Yeah, she was having a good time until someone decided to trespass, honestly she expected something like this to happen. She could never have a fucking good time, always the same random bullshit happening to her.

She jumped up as she heard an unfamiliar voice, prompting her music to turn off. "Who the fuck?" She practically growled when she was called cute by this fucking creepy ass purple haired I'm uncultured. "I didn't invite you in." Was all she stated as he went on his little rant and the furniture re-appeared.

Of course the school has school spirits that watch you masturbate, because why the fuck not. Of course they look at you while you undress and the headmaster is okay with that because they fucking narc out people with mental health issues and rat ass roommates.

And boy, was she pissed. She jumped off her bed, the ground cracking and practically shattering under her. "You get the fuck out right now I swear to god I will break your fucking spine." She then laughed manically. "Of course, I fucking--FUCK!" She attempted to get out of the small hole she made in the floor, splinters covering her feet.

"Stupid fucking house, if you blame me for this or another door gets slammed at my face I swear to god I will have tons of students cum all over you so it's violation of privacy if these fucking peeping spirits narc. It's not my fault, OKAY?!"

Haruo Higuchi - Tent
Interactions: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye The Prophet The Prophet Brinni Brinni

"All that aside, it seems like you're all getting along swimmingly well now," Haruo's voice said at the tent entrance, popping in, looking toward Min and Claude. He didn't watch the two's fight together, having been agonizing over what would drive the girl to attack someone so out of the blue like that. Considering the pointed look in her eye back then, it was almost as though she really knew who he was and hated him for something he had personally done, and yet, he couldn't deny the utter lack of response from Claude, who genuinely did not recognize her.

Well, they say everyone in the world has one identical doppelganger. Wouldn't that be a punch in the gut?

But of course, now it seemed like they had made up and found common ground. Having not bearing any witness to that, the sudden change of heart was rather uncanny to the boy, but alas. Otherwise disinterested in whatever they and Leon were talking about, practically sliding into the exchange, he initially gave Claude a passing glance -- he couldn't bring himself to think so negatively of him, considering from Haruo's POV, he was just defending himself (and his dignity) from some random girl on the spot, even if they seemed... worse for wear equally, or not. Sliding his gaze to Min, Haruo gave a furrowed look her way. It was true, judging from the look in her eye at least; she had effectively calmed down, and yet even now, after the fight had ended, he wondered just what it could have been that triggered that cold anger.

Hm, were her eyes always so p--?

"Looks like whoever treated you did a thorough job. And it looks like everything's been straightened out here, I take it?"

Last edited:
1568527774320.pngAJ, the Dumb DetectiveTag: SoftSmile SoftSmile
"Hey. Hey. I'm sorry for barging in." AJ said looking a bit worried for her feeling bad about barging in. Though he was surprised at how worked up the girl was getting. Then again she was throwing furniture out the window, might not have been the happiest camper. Oh well when in Rome. He'd already put himself in this situation, he might as well see it through.

Watching her jump down and break the floor he realized what was happening and felt for her. The girl was a lot like most freshmen, channeling their powers through their emotions. Everyone had their way of coping, but AJ prefer not to take the aggressive approach. "Hey, calm down. It's all good. You must know your anger ties to your strength." He said raising his hands up. Looking at her camly he spoke in a low and comforting tone. "It's alright. I'll go, but first your need to take a deep breath and lower your heart rate."

He was genuinely worried for her. She seemed too wound up that she was about to snap. AJ had seen the type it wasn't going to do any good for her if she kept up that rage.

8B95D39177E0D160301B4C399161824D94D93358
Min JohannasTag: Verite Verite
As Leon looked over to her she felt her heart quicken a bit. She didn't know what had gotten over to her, but she smiled at him and nodded. "Really?! Thank you! I'd love to go to a resort. The beach sound lovely!" Clasping her hands together she thought about how cool it would be to see the beach and wear a swimsuit. Her daydream of sun sand and souvenirs, would burst as a familiar voice came reached Min's ears.

Haruo! Min looked over to the boy with a worried look on her face. She wasn't sure what to do or say in front of him. Turning her body to face him she walked over to him as she tugged at her hair. She was nervous, she didn't know how Haruo saw her now. Not that I knew before, but he must think I'm crazy. Trying her best to steady her voice she pulled her hair behind her ear and nodded. "Y-yes. We had a long talk afterwards and I apologized." Blushing a bright crimson she looked away ashamed and continued.

"Honestly, I'm so embarrassed for how I acted. I usually have more restraint. But..." There was no excuse she could come up with, and there's not one she wanted to give. This was her fault and she had to accept it. Looking up she came closer and took one of Haruo's hands in both of hers. Lowering her head she spoke in a apologetic tone. "I'm really sorry for snapping at you. Your power caught me off guard and brought back some unpleasant memories, but still I shouldn't have treated you so harshly." Stopping herself, she realized how wrong she was and felt defeated.

Looking away she let go his hand and spoke a bit softer. "I understand if you hate me and don't want to see me again after how I acted." Glancing back at him she continued. "I just wanted to apologise to you. I like you a lot and I should have taken your feelings and perspective into consideration. I'm sorry."

Last edited:
Claude Allcrest

large (2).jpg
Nearby: Min, Haruo, Leon, anyone else?
@Tags: Brinni Brinni The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye gorgeousss gorgeousss
"That is Indeed a very interesting past. From my knowledge, most late bloomers are either ridiculously weak or very powerful. But if you can get to Technically Jack without powers you are no doubt the latter. Very well, if I lose I'll give you...... $100? Yes, $100 and anyone thing you might desire. Within reason of course. But I'd like to make this more fun, so here me out. I want you to play to your strengths, so how's this. No powers. Just a traditional fight. If you use powers you lose instantly, we go until the other concedes, or are rendered unable to fight. I honestly don't feel like another deathfight."

Claude offered, bringing his hands together like a businessman would make hand gestures to offer a false friendly environment. While he felt like the two could be very good friends, the fact didn't change that right then and there they were setting wagers on a fight between the two. He didn't want to get lucky with his rolls, or win because he had way more time to develop. So playing s game where Leon was probably the strongest and familiar with was in order. He glanced at Min and Leon interact before she ran off to who he learned was Haruo. He offered the peron in question a slight, yet elegant bow as if he was saying hello, before continuing his conversation with Leon. "You want to beat me for the resort tickets? Hmmm. Okay, might I ask for one thing? I also think it would be good fun, so I'd like to come along as well, regardless of who wins. Of course I'll pay for my ticket, travel, everything. I'll even pay for anyone you want to bring but don't have enough tickets. I hope that isn't inconvenient for you? You're welcome to turn me down." He asked, a small smile on his face. The last time he went to a resort was with his family; it would be a nice change to go without keeping an eye out for his overprotective sister every five minutes.

Haruo Higuchi - Tent
Interactions: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
Nearby: The Prophet The Prophet Brinni Brinni

Haruo couldn't help but furrow his brow a little as Claude regarded him briefly with a slight bow. Was this how the elite or whoever he was addressed other people? Well, when in Rome, right? Not wanting to be impolite, the boy gingerly gave his own bow to Claude, giving a look as though to apologize on Min's behalf, though it seemed that was mostly redundant considering how well they looked like they were getting along now. On that note...

As Min explained herself to him and how she'd calmed down since then, Haruo only let out a sigh, scratching the back of his head as he pursed his lips slightly. Usually he figured he would have been more harsh on someone like her, but there was so much he didn't really know about her; whatever set her off seemed to have something to do with where she came from, which spelled its own can of worms. In her own words, unpleasant memories. What could he really say to something like that? Especially when she was holding his hand like that, her touch as warm and earnest as her words.

"Aaah, jeez..." Haruo breathed pensively with mild exasperation, averting his gaze almost shyly, "All's well that ends well, right? At least no one got hurt..."

"... for too long."

"But look, uh..."
He went on, deciding to look at Min to say this, "I won't ask you what happened with you back then or how things worked there, but it's... it's fine. It really is. You just made a mistake, lost your temper, whatever you wanna call it, but if you've patched things up with that guy, then everything's okay, right?"

From there, he reached over and rested his hand upon a shoulder, attempting a smile her way. "Just... try not to fly off the handle like that again, alright? I think we were lucky everything turned out as well as it did, all things considered."

"... Speaking of, what did you two spend so much time talking about anyway?"

1568871885835.pngMin JohannasTags: Verite Verite Brinni Brinni The Prophet The Prophet
Already residing to the fact the Haruo wouldn't forgive her she was shocked as he said all's well that ends well. Meeting his averted gaze she looked at him with shining eyes, hopeful that this meant she hadn't ruined their blossoming friendship. Stepping forward she clasped her hands together and smiled softly. "Really? You don't hate me?"

Excited as she realized she hadn't lost Haruo just yet her heart sunk as he continued onward with the fearsome 'but.' Meeting his gaze she grew a bit worried that he would still not want to see her. It would be devastating to lose a friend here, only on the second day. Listening to Haruo as he spoke her face softened as he seemed to be more concerned about her situation than what she really did. "Oh Haruo..." Touched by his consideration she smiled, through her slowly forming tears and nodded at him.

Shifting her weight she took the last few steps towards him, opened her arms, leaned in and hugged him. Resting her head against his chest she beamed, as the tears began to well up. "Alright! I promise I'll keep myself in check. Thank you Haruo for being there for me. I'm really sorry I snapped at you." Squeezing him a bit tighter she was glad to still have someone like him around, he was a nice guy.

"... Speaking of, what did you two spend so much time talking about anyway?"

As Haruo asked the big question Min paused and let go of Haruo. Taking step back she spun around on her foot and place a finger to her lips in contemplation. "Nothing very important honestly. I apologized to him, then we talked about the past a bit, how we came to be here, talked about that girl who had that goat bite you, the event prizes, our injuries...Oh and settling the bet." Trying to think of anything else she nodded, "that's about it." Looking over to him she tilted her head in confusion. "Why do you ask?"

Haruo Higuchi - Tent
Interactions: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye

1569090061442.png
"Oh. Uh, jeez. Okay," Haruo clumsily bumbled over his own words as Min suddenly pulled him into a hug, the boy admittedly having not expected that at all. He shifted awkwardly at her touch, as though quite unused to such familiar contact from anyone. "Yep, you can count on me alright. That's me, reliable Haruo," the boy went on in an attempt to mask what one could assume to be discomfort on his part, but even so, he had to admit it was pretty good to see Min in higher spirits again. Seemed like she really wasn't looking forward to seeing what he had to say before.

Ah, just any other day.

When Min answered Haruo's question about what exactly they talked about, and returned her own inquiry of why he asked, Haruo blinked, as though having not expected that, and feeling stupid for not anticipating it. After all, it was a bit strange to ask, perhaps, but he just did so without thinking. Scratching the back of his head sheepishly, Haruo did his best to muster an answer.

"Is that right? Oh, you know... Just curious. No real reason in particular," he stammered slightly, not wanting to admit the real root of his curiosity, but maybe after everything, it was best to leave everything be for now.

Eager to change the subject, Haruo pretended to look at his wristwatch until remembering he didn't have one and he just looked at his wrist for no reason, before speaking again. "Anyway... Looks like it's getting late soon, and the festival's starting to wind down. Not exactly how I envisioned it, but at least it was lively, I suppose," he said lightly.​

"You got yourself a bargain Allcrest. And by all means, feel free to come along should I manage to get em. But you ain't gotta worry none about paying for my guests. If i don't have enough to go around I'll take care of it." Leon smiled as the two approached the ring.

Arriving at the ring Violet noticed the two new opponents from the stage. "Well well well aren't you two some fine combats. I can see the lust for combat in each of you. I want to see this battle. I Violet 'Violence' Findlay, vice president of the Discipline Committee will referee this match." Turning to face the crowd her breasts jiggled in her maid outfit and skirt bounced as she shouted out. "Are you ready for the championship battle!?" There were whoops and cheers from the incoming crowd along with some whistles. "This match is a versus match between our previous winner Claude Allcrest and the powerful Leon Bellamy!" She looked down at the two of them "you two have a blaze about you. Will this be to the death as well?"

"No. Just a good old fashioned brawl" Leon said, cracking his knuckles. Leon took off his jacket and folded it up. He placed it just outside the ring. "Don't wanna get blood on this. I actually like this jacket."

"Likewise. I'd rather not deal with another death fight. I'm too soft, I guess. Just a normal fight, like humans would."

[Stepping into the arena]

"I'll count down from ten then fight till your heart's content. Nine. Eight. Seven. Six. Five."

Claude smiled, taking off his necklace and giving it to Violet for safekeeping. "Thank you miss Findlay." Was all he said before stepping onto the ring. Crouching, Claude stretched his legs before hopping back up. Assuming an odd stance that appeared to be a mix of Boxing and Muay Thai, Claude began to hop in place slowly. "I can feel it, you're going to be even more fun than Min was, now that I can hit the user directly. No destroying portals or anything."

Leon turned himself sideways, standing at an angle perpendicular to Claude, presenting a smaller target. His hands came up, his left near his chest and closed loosely. His right was in front of him and only half closed."Oh right...should probably do this, so I can try to avoid any accidental discharges."

As Violet counted Leon took a deep breath. As he slowly exhaled, those nearby could smell burning ozone. Leon closed his right hand and swung upwards, letting his power go. A massive bolt of lightning was expelled from his fist. He returned to his original position, frowning. "Hmm. That was more energy than i wanted to expel, hope that doesn't screw me over."

"So you're an elemental type user that can store the energy he uses, huh? That probably would've been annoying if this were a normal empowered match. Try not to hit me with any lightning, okay? That'll be cheating~" claude mused. He was feeling the excitement already; this guy is no doubt highly skilled at hand to hand combat. It would be a great opportunity to gauge his own level in the field. How does the saying go? Ah, yes. Iron sharpeneth iron.

"Three. Two. One. Fight!"

[The Fight!]

"More or less" Leon said as he began to circle his opponent. "I guess that means you didn't watch the conclusion of the water fight or you'd have known that. But it seems that electrokinetics generate it themselves kinda like adrenaline or lactic acid, however they have a harder time keeping it in. I shock people frequently without intending to because of a surplus of electricity. And it appeared the electrokinetic cheerleader at the club booth is in a similar boat. It’s why I did that. Less excess energy means less of a chance of a shock."

Leon was looking for an opening, studying Claude’s stance. At his last school he could usually count on someone else to make the first move, but Claude was more patient. Guess it’s up to me then he thought. He lunged forwards. Instinct says to protect the face Leon thought as he made his move. Stepping with his left foot he aimed a left jab at Claude’s face, but it was a feint. Just before he reached his opponent Leon pivoted to the right in a full circle to deliver a spinning backfist at Claude’s ribs.

"I'll be honest, I decided against watching the water fight; I thought it'd be more fun than it was. But I guess I was wrong if you were there. My apologies." Claude mused, hopping around slightly as they circled. I can't really get hit, he's sure to have way more experience in plain fights like these. I'll have to play around his moves. Claude planned, eyes widening as he came for his face. "Not my face, I need that!" He whined, stepping back to dodge the jab and leaning very far back to dodge his backfist, albeit barely. His hands touching the ground, Claude twisted his body, and with a little movement of his hands to move more,attempt to plant a heel in Leon's knees before flipping back upright with a grin.

Leon moved to meet the heel with his knee rather than shy away from it. Instead he pulled back as he felt the telltale surge of electricity moving to where the point of contact would be , resulting in an awkward hop backwards. Damn those instincts. If he hadn't been getting up that could have been trouble he thought, a matching grin on his face. "I gotta hand it to you Allcrest. This is much more fun than I thought it would be. Though I hope you're not planning to dodge the whole time."

Leon stepped back into range,throwing a large overhand blow. This time he was ready as Claude stepped away from it; he used the momentum of the swing to drop his shoulder and pushed forwards, driving his shoulder into Claude's stomach.

Claude grimaced as he Leon drove himself into him, the air knocked out of his lungs. Using the momentum of the two to aid him, placed his foot out to trip Leon, and in that moment slam him into the ground in a fluid motion. “Don’t worry, I fully plan on actually fighting you. Wouldn’t get the crowd excited after all.” He said simply, raising his leg high and dropping it quickly, aiming to slam into his chest with an axe kick. “This’ll hurt if it hits you,” he mused.

"I reckon you're right. It will" he said, bringing his arms up and crossed too block. Despite the extra leverage he could still hear and feel the crack of his bone. He hissed with pain, unsure if it was a fracture or break. Push through he demanded of himself. Moving his arms quickly he grabbed Claude by the ankle in a vise between his hands. "The problem with kicks" he said through gasps, a smile on his face, "is that if you're not careful or fast enough you can be taken off balance." Leon twisted the ankle while rolling over.

Claude gritted his teeth, growling in great pain as he pulled his leg back, limping for a second before deciding to stomp with the foot and drive even more pain into his foot and ankle. It was at the very least a sprain, most likely way worse. The medical staff, they could restore anything he injured after this fight, so he just had to rely on his adrenaline and work through. "Injuring my foot is…..regrettable, but I know you didn't get out of that unscathed. I heard your bones crack and all." He replied, regaining his odd stance.

Leon got to his feet and ran his hand across the injured arm, feeling the damage. “No, but it seems to just be a fracture as opposed to a break. Still usable and shouldn’t slow me down too much. Unlike your foot. I imagine in addition to whatever I did I dislocated the ankle.” Leon began to run around Claude towards his injured side. Turning on his heel he changed direction and sprinted at him. Gritting himself for the kickback of pain, he attempted to slam the heels of his palms into Claude’s chest while stamping down at the injured foot.

Claude was ready for the attack, already preparing to take the immense pain onto his foot. Capitalizing on weaknesses is basic strategy after all. He wasn't expecting such power when he stomped on his foot. Growling in pain, he brought up his arms to blow Leon's arms to the side, and with the resulting opening, aim a quick elbow to his throat.

Although from this close it was unlikely the elbow would have much power behind it, he wanted to leave nothing to chance. So Leon chose instead to drop down into a crouch, feeling the elbow slide over the top of his head. Using his arms to push Claude's elbow out of the way Leon jackknifed back upwards, the top of his skull colliding with his foe's forehead. Leon saw stars and stumbled backwards, tripping over himself and landing on his back, though he was pleased to see Claude fall as well.

"H-huh?" Came Claude's mumble, now lying on the floor utterly confused and disoriented. He laid there for a second, before shaking his head to clear his mind. They were fighting so well, and all of a sudden here they were, both on the floor over what he assumed was an accidental headbut. Who even uses their head like that in a fight? Honestly barbaric. But he could not deny that it was effective, if not a double edged sword. He hadn't even thought of such a thing. Claude moved his head to look at his downed opponent, laughing loudly. "Oh dear. It seems you've been affected by your own attack. But I know you aren't out of it entirely. Come on, get up while I'm feeling generous. You've shown me a rather interesting move, that headbutt, so I'll let you have this one. Go on, just stand up." He said, before moving his hands behind his head and raising a knee to at least lie there on the floor comfortably. He'd have to get a new set of clothes later.

Leon laughed as he rolled to his feet, cradling his injured arm. “I’d have gotten up either way. Always been too stubborn to quit. As for the headbutt...it’s pretty easy to catch someone off guard when even you don’t know what you’re gonna do next.I’ll tell you something though, Allcrest. Should watch your wording. That tone of superiority could get you in a heap of trouble some day.”

Leon tried to wipe the blood and sweat from his forehead, but only succeeded in smearing it instead. He walked over to Violet and nodded at her. “We’re done. He won’t be getting up until you call the match.” When she did, he collected his coat and made his way towards the medical tent, smiling at the spectators. Walking by Min he smiled. “See? Good luck charm.”

School Days@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Brinni Brinni Verite Verite SoftSmile SoftSmile gorgeousss gorgeousss The Prophet The Prophet Elysium Elysium
1569772149637.png
Freshmen Schedule
7:30-8 Home Econ
8-9 Class of Choice (Chem,Math English, History)
9-10:30 Support and Civilian Life
10:30- 12 Lunch
12-1 Heroism
1-2 Safety and Control
2-3 Class of Choice (Chem,Math English, History)

A week after the festival, students settled into their dorms and the city itself. Some spent their time making friends, others took to the city and enjoyed the bustling life. Now it was the day of the opening ceremony arrived, students woke up from their dorms and made their way to the cafeteria or flew into town for a quick cup of coffee before their first class of the day. The liveliness of the dorms chattered above the freshman floor as upperclassmen stirred and flexed their powers. Shouting, cheers, and various levels of explosions ran across the halls and down the stairs. Fists pounded on the freshman floor doors as some of the upperclassmen called out to them.

“First day freshmen! Don’t fuck up!”
“Clubs start up today!”
“Ignore the idiots!”
“Don’t be late, meat!”
“Let’s get HAPI! Woo!”
“Are you still high bitch?!”
“Pharming party this Saturday at the VR Club!!! Fresh meat welcome!”

1569772223407.pngLaughter rang through as the upperclassmen left leaving the freshmen to their morning. The student itineraries were sent to them the moment they placed the bracelets on. For those freshmen who kept their notifications on a soft chime rang at six am notifying them that their first class started at seven thirty, Home Economics. Who wouldn’t want to start the day with freshly baked bread, warm eggs and sizzling bacon cooked from scratch?

The central courtyard where the ceremony took place, before school started. It was short. Megan, Head of the Morale Committee and student council member, came up and welcomed the students new and old. She introduced some of DC and student council heads along with some notable students. With a smile on her face she gave a layout of the school and spoke about the school rules. She mentioned that Highland carries emphasis on freedom along with academic performance. Stating that students are allowed to partake in drugs and alcohol on campus as long as it doesn't affect student performance in classes and on the job missions, which lead to cheers from the other students. She did emphasize that there will be serious repercussions if students don't perform well during their time here. Concluding by stating that the Morale Committee is here to help incoming students she nodded and introduced their headmaster.

The girls swooned as the headmaster arrived and began to speak. He spoke about the school, how he established it to promote something different from the ideology most supers followed. He wanted to bring up heroes for all people and emphasised that it was the person not the power that mattered most. He told the students that though they have more freedom to do what they like, the rules of this academy are strict on education and service. He finished by talking about teamwork and how everyone regardless of their power or prospective role had a part to play in one another’s lives.That this place is a place to build bonds and learn to care about their fellow students.

The student council opened the school for the new students and they were off to their new life.

1569773638411.pngTwo Week TimeskipSitting in support and civilian life our brave band of bored teens were listening to their pint sized teacher, Ms. Lainhart talk about the in’s and out of proper surveillance as a support. Standing on her stool she changed the holographic slide to a type of insect surveillance type as the door swung open. Meg stood there in a tight black super suit, with a zipper running straight through, looking more like a dominatrix than a her. Tossing her hair she smiled out at the crowd of teens and blew a kiss to them. “Ms. Lainhart! I’m going to take these cute tasty morsels out on their first shadowing mission. There’s a giant centipede monster rampaging through Apple City Market Street.”

Ms. Lainhart stopped and raised a brow at the girl before letting out an annoyed sigh. “Fine. Class you’re dismissed for the day. Don’t get killed.”

“I’m sure we can revive them if they do.” Meg said a bit too easy going.

“Don’t let them get killed Meg.” Ms.Lainhart said as she pointed at Meg. “Or else I’m detoxing you.”

Meg looked worried and sounded more serious. “They won't die on my watch.” She gave a nervous smile, and ushered the freshmen out the door. “Ok ok let’s go lovelies. Time to kill this monster.”

“And don't have them do your work for you!” Ms. Lianhart shouted out to her.

“I make no promises! Toodles!” Meg said as she pushed the kids out of the school. “Min, beautiful, can you open a portal for us?”

Jolting a bit she tried to remember where Apple City Market was, “I can try. I haven't really…” Min started as Meg cut her off.

“That cute boutique I showed you with the sheer crop tops.”

noynR7sf98PsGx4gVqXd2TECYOOrNJUPIkQJ14sQKkgQa4koaSLQWBNqhxw3VBIeccvphusZmDNl0ExHqsXwNV5_G0cbkRzSi5CjvSwDk-0xXXK-eLOH8675tBkG0imIsn-H6iuX
“Oh yes!” Min opened the portal and the group was quickly pushed through it. Falling out on the other end they were out on the street beside a pastel pink boutique windowing mannequins dressed in short and revealing clothing. The whole street shook as a monstrous roar shook the walls of the boutique. “Oh my God!” Min shouted.

These skirts are half off!” Min said as there was another earthquake a loud “GAOOOOOOOO!” roared out again even louder, shaking the lamp poles on the street.

“Shut up! Show me!” Meg said as she made her way over to where Min was.

Claude looked away from the boutique, peering over the rooftops. As he stared, a massive, green, fang like object pierced a large building down the block, tearing a massive hole in the side as if it were made of paper. The now demolished building crashed into the street as screams rang out and abruptly stopped, most likely a civilian killed from the demolition. As the debris settled, a massive monster pared over the city block, it's beady eyes scanning for prey. It's menacing armor like body, though dirty from the chaos it had already caused, were still a dark purple, highlighted with a dark and ugly green. Its many disgusting legs carried it over the destruction it had previously caused, helping bring the creature into even clearer view as it reared its head and opened its gigantic maw. Many rows of bloody fangs lined the inside of its mouth, the creature giving an terrible screech as a green and frothy sludge dripped out and onto the city street before it.

"That is the most disgusting creature I've ever laid eyes on, without a doubt."

An eldery man, his face wrinkled with age, body hunched against his cane he calmly made his way over to the group of wandering youngster. His body trembling with the exertion of movement, he still smiled at them even amidst the chaos. “H-hello...are you the exterminator? We have a big bug problem… everyone else evacuated and put their food away. So...you can spray now.”

Meg called out from the boutique window, “that’s the client! Make sure he doesn’t die! Now my hot fuckers kill that monster!” She said giving them a playful wink before looking back at the clothes.

Anyone who writes a post attacking the monster make a dice roll on a 6 sided dice

Last edited:
Alaric Laverne
Kamui.(Gin.Tama).600.2278478.jpg
Meg & Charlotte The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye (mention)

Alaric spent the next several days in a distracted state, thanks to the aftermath of his date with the upperclassman he beat at the festival arena. No, he didn't get laid, but he found some very important information and leads on his brother after going to the shady side of town.

As a result, he spent the last two weeks barely talking to anyone, and just going through the motions in class. While more than enough for the practical stuff, his academics were already suffering.

However, today was a mission. Thoughts of his brother, Charlotte, and his already iffy grades had to go away.

One of the hottest girls Alaric had ever seen came to class, and Al wanted nothing more to hit on her. So he did, when there was a chance. But he had to turn his thoughts to the mission after hearing the massive roar and getting the order to kill.

A deranged smile split his face as he activated his power and bolted for the nearest building, his heightened speed and motor skills allowing him to climb up the face of the building to it's roof. He kept going, jumping between buildings and performing graceful acrobatics to avoid damage from hard landings and sheer speed.

A maniacal laugh escaped the violent-nutcase's lips as he brought his high speed attack to bear, leaping from the last building and bringing a heavy flying-roundhouse towards the giant bug's head.

(Rolled 6 via discord)​

Izzy
When the silver-haired girl came storming up to Claude, Izzy shrank back. She didn't do well when it came to conflict, but more than that she definitely didn't want to get in the middle of whatever was about to happen. Especially on her second day here. So when the others left to go watch the fight, Izzy was glad they had left her behind. It gave her a chance to calm down. She'd ask Claude what it was all about some other time. They were suitemates after all.

During this time Izzy's roommate Raygen left. She had said that while the school was very accommodating, she realized she'd rather just go to a normal school after all. Izzy's new roommate was a sweet brunette girl named Sophie. They instantly hit it off, bonding over Tigo. Izzy also learned that Wen and Min were meant to be roommates (though Izzy couldn't help but wonder how much longer that would last) and her suitemates. Whatever the feud between Min and Claude had been about they seemed to have settled it and them some during the week before classes that she actually saw them both.

The last room remained empty. Izzy commandeered the room to use as a workshop (with permission) under the condition she would pack everything up should they need the room for another student. Bits and pieces of machinery lay scattered about the room now, but the center was dominated by an automaton, the back of its head open, revealing the circuitry inside. She had cashed in her favor with Claude to help get the necessary pieces and tools. All she was waiting on was a single chip to program the invention.

As Izzy looked out at the scene outside the shop she frowned. There wasn't much she could do here to stop the giant bug. Putting her finger to her cheek and tilting her head she started thinking. Alaric took off and Izzy shook her head. Suddenly she had an idea. Pulling a screwdriver and her message ball out she made a few tweaks. Handing it to the old man she smiled softly. "Here. Just press this button and it'll create a cone of hardlight to protect you from most things. It won't work on energy or light based things, but since we're just dealing with an oversized bug it should be enough."

That takes care of that. Now on to the most important thing ...checking out these tops.

Leon Bellamy
Leon, after healing up in the med tent handed over his park tickets to Claude and refused to take the $100 that he had won off him,using his favor if necessary to make Claude take them. "All I wanted was the chance at a good fight. Amusement parks aren't really my style anyways" he said by way of explanation.

The last two events had been just as challenging, but Leon prevailed. He smiled at the cheering crowd as he was presented with the passes and flushing slightly at the kiss from Miss Hapi.

The next few weeks flew by for Leon. The sleepy city of Salem was a big change from the hustle and bustle of New Orleans. He barely slept the first few nights because it was too quiet.

Deciding to try and keep his schedule from being too hectic he wound up only joining the literature club, Chorus and Drama club and the turf wars club, leaving Mondays to catch up on work should he fall behind.

Now that they were finally getting a taste off real action, Leon buzzed. Literally.

Taking off towards the thing he hollered worth excitement. Getting within sight range, he jabbed with his left then his right and releasing two balls of electricity at it.

(Rolled a 6 on discord)

Last edited:
How to Catch a Pokemon@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Brinni Brinni Verite Verite SoftSmile SoftSmile gorgeousss gorgeousss The Prophet The Prophet Elysium Elysium
BCDC5537-31F2-4EF5-9817-31B5D40DB514.jpegThe old man squinted up to the girl who came close and extended out a shaky hand as she placed the shield orb in his hand. "Oh my. Is it Christmas already? I don't have any candy." His shaking body seemed to lean forward with the added weight on his body, his chest pushing the button for him. Letting his head hit the hard light field keeping him from toppling over. "Did I hit a window?" The old man said obviously confused.

The court was steadily becoming a pile of rubble as the giant centipede monster rampaged. As it got closer the earth shook with every step and roar of the beast.

A maniacal laugh escaped the violent-nutcase's lips as he brought his high speed attack to bear, leaping from the last building and bringing a heavy flying-roundhouse towards the giant bug's head.

Al's laugh rang through the empty court alerting the beast to his presence, however the beast was too slow to block the hit that was coming his way at rapid speeds. Al soared through the sky and preformed a commendable roundhouse kick. The kick connected with the monsters bulbus head knocking the beast's against another building. On impact Al would realized that it's protective skin was softer than expected and it was lighter than expected as well.

A high pitched squeal erupted from the beast as the impact hit his head and a small bit of green goo coughed up from his sharpened mouth. Rolling against the building the giant centipede crushed the building to ruins in minutes before getting back up and letting out another loud. "GAOOOOOO!!" Moving faster than before the beast began to barge through the tall buildings crumbling them beneath it.

Charging wildly through the court the monster Was making its way towards the others. The bouncing ground shaking the old man with every step.

Taking off towards the thing he hollered worth excitement. Getting within sight range, he jabbed with his left then his right and releasing two balls of electricity at it.

7F2E4EF1-0440-483E-81BC-ED214C975258.jpegAnnounced by another shout of excitement the beast was suddenly shot with two blazing bolts of electricity. The first shot against it's soft underbelly causing the monster to let out a wail in pain. While it's mouth was open the other ball flew into his mouth and electrified the roof of the creatures mouth. Tears welting in the creatures eyes it turned around, it's tail whipping around and destroying a nearby building. Enraged and in pain, the centipede monster began to head towards another part of the court.

Crossing the group was a young boy, no older than ten, carrying a cage and a bug neck as he chased after the giant. "I can catch it! Hey monster-mon!" The kid shouted. Picking up his pace he began to run faster till the kid faced the giant centipede as it turned back around letting out another angry "GAOOOOOOOO!!!"

The boy looked to the other students, "stand back I've got this under control!"

Posing for the camera the boy shouted, "Youngster Monster Catcher Johan challenges you to a battle! I will catch you and become the best monster catcher! Go Snekmon!" He shouts as he opens the cage and a throws our a oddly large cocooned caterpillar with one eye. Pointing to the centipede he shouted out. "Youre in for it now centipede monster! Snekmon get hard!"

The cocoon shined.

"Harder!!"

The cocoon gleamed.

"HARDER!!!!"

1569958615429.jpegThe cucoon flexed and began to pulse with a glimmering sheen. The tip began slightly oozing a pink liquid. Beaming proudly the boy looked at the centipede monster with confidence in his eyes. "How do you like us now?!"

The centipede monster looked at the boy and cocoon and slammed it's head down onto the tip of the cocoon. Surprisingly the cocoon didn't break but held its own as they youngster chuckled. "You did it now, you gone and touched Snekmon's tip."

The centipede monster recoiled from the cocoon's touch and a shockwave ran through the beasts body, it's long blacks and green legs twitching and contorting, stiffening moments later.

They boy cockily chuckled. "When Snekmon reaches maximum hardness, it's body becomes poisonous for it's next attack. Just the tip is enough to get you." Pulling out his bug net he smiled, "Now time to catch yo-" As the boy began make his way toward the beast the light around him faded as the centipede monster began to fall right on top of the boy!!

"Oh shit." The boy let out as he realized his life was almost over before he could ever become the greatest monster catcher in the world.

What hero in training will save this poor stupid child?!

Attachments

• A4E2DA91-D9DF-42D3-AB05-E236633D07D7.jpeg
    A4E2DA91-D9DF-42D3-AB05-E236633D07D7.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Claude Allcrest

148474a36e73cf6d5257dc485e707f17f5d95907_hq.jpg
Nearby: The whole gang
@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Brinni Brinni Verite Verite SoftSmile SoftSmile gorgeousss gorgeousss The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Elysium Elysium
Claude sat in class, taking notes and generally paying attention. He hated the class, to be sure, but the teacher was enjoyable and low grades were inexcusable in his household, save for case by case exeptions. Besides, he was sure at least someone was asleep and would ask for his detailed notes at a later date. He let his mind wander as he thought hack to the events that have taken place at school so far. School wasn't an issue academically, he got high grades and all his teachers loved him. well, almost all classes. Home Economics was killing him in ways he didn't think possible. Thinking about it, the only time he cooked or made something himself in life was when he made tea for himself in the mornings at school. It simply wasn't in his skillset to be able to cook. Grimmacing at his own inability, Claude kept going over his timeline. He was pretty popular, having made the basketball's varsity team and becomming what the coach described as a "One ina million-Talent". Journalism was going well; Sharika herself had taught him a great deal on analyzing people and situations, to which he appreciated immensely. Turf War hasn't really done anything other than train yet, so no progress there. Fashion was the most exhausting of the bunch, being essentially passed around various fashion talents to model their new look. He always got their first release of their clothing however, so he didn't mind. Cheerleading was a lot of fun after he got used to it, the sheer acrobatics of it all amazed him. sure he stumbled a bit with the insane flips they do, but it served as good training after he grew acostomed to it all.

After suddenly becoming a member of the strike team going against this big monster, he couldn't help but regret going along after being there. it didn't seem menacing or dangerous at all, but it was so ugly and dirty he couldn't help but shiver. taking a step towards it, rolling his dice through his fingers as he opproached the overgrown garden bug. He was just about to use his ability when two attacks pierced the bug's hrad and underside, spewing out the disgusting green goo and forcing him to dodge it in fear. What if it ruined his clothing? Recovering he rolled a 17 as his eyes flared a brilliant gold.

"You could've saved some fun for me. Honestly, Even i can get bored in class and want to hit something." Claude whined, looking on his two friend's quick attacks on the monster, severely crippling it. Out of nowhere some farmer boy killed the target, Claude paling as it began to topple over, threatening to demolish the kid instantly. With his buff from the roll, he was at the kid's side in a second, pushing the kid and his Snekmon to the far side before looking up at the falling corpse. "Why on earth am i so nice? i could've just picked up the kid and ran." he grumbled, raising his leg high. With his roll, his legs could no longer take damage, so he used that to his advantage as he pushed the dead body over to the side where no body was and watched it slam into the ground with a heavy thud. "I didn't hurt you or your Snekmon when i pushed you two out of the way, did i?" Claude asked, dropping his leg and turning around to face the farmer looking kid, smiling.

(4)

Last edited:
In a Single Prick@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Brinni Brinni Verite Verite SoftSmile SoftSmile gorgeousss gorgeousss The Prophet The Prophet Elysium Elysium

With the large shadow casting down upon the child he was suddenly pushed out of the way by a powerful force.

"Why on earth am i so nice? i could've just picked up the kid and ran." he grumbled, raising his leg high. With his roll, his legs could no longer take damage, so he used that to his advantage as he pushed the dead body over to the side where no body was and watched it slam into the ground with a heavy thud. "I didn't hurt you or your Snekmon when i pushed you two out of the way, did i?" Claude asked, dropping his leg and turning around to face the farmer looking kid, smiling.

The paralyzed centipede monster fell with his full dead weight on top of Claude. With his force the creature was pushed off to the side and fell onto the concrete with a loud CRACK!! The paralytic agent stunning the creature, making him only twitch and shiver. However, the paralytic agent wouldn't work forever. In fact it was already starting to fade from the creature.

As Claude turned to check on the kid and his pet monster they were nowhere to be seen. Claude's enhanced strength was too much for the duo and with his push the two were shot out far off in the distance. As they shouted out "Looks like we're blasting off again!!!!" Leaving only a blinking light as they were shot skybound.

While Claude was distracted looking for the boy pushed out into orbit, the centipede monster began to twitch and move. One of his legs shot out towards Claude and hit his neck piercing the skin. His skin wasn't broken as far as the eye could see, however, the skin would be itchy and start to become red. The force knocking Claude forward towards the sidewalk.

The paralytic agent subsided and the centipede monster began to coil around itself and find it's way back to it's feet letting out another large "GAAOOOOOOO" Barreling forward the centipede shook the earth with every heavy step, breaking the pavement as it continued it's rampage. Now even angrier than before.

Haruo Higuchi and Naoto Tsukino - An Unfortunate Situation
Nearby: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye The Prophet The Prophet Brinni Brinni Elysium Elysium SoftSmile SoftSmile KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint gorgeousss gorgeousss

1570052478891.png
For better or for worse, it seemed that the remainder of the festival wasn't nearly as lively after that, as it had winded down after peaking with Min's outburst against Claude. Once the night had come, Haruo bid Min farewell and retreated to his own dorm, letting out a soft sigh, finally realizing how tired he was once he was back. Entering the room, he found a plain looking boy with dark hair, sitting on the bed across from his, no doubt his mysterious roommate in the flesh. If one wasn't careful, even Haruo could imagine the two of them might get confused for the other, they looked rather similar.

Guess that's what happened when put into such a diverse school, there was bound to be some overlap.

"Oh, hey," Haruo said with a slight wave, "You must be my roomie. Name's Haruo," the boy introduced himself, offering a hand.

"Roomie, huh? Mazel tov. I'm Naoto," the new roommate responded, earnestly shaking Haruo's hand with a well-mannered smile, "Nice to meet you. Here's to a lovely stay or something like that," Naoto went on, polite yet somewhat sardonic at the same time. Haruo could appreciate that kind of attitude.

If only it were consistent.

After a brief chat, the two eventually went to bed upon realizing just how tired and worn out they were from the festival. As Haruo settled into bed and drifted off into sleep, his last thoughts before sinking into sleep were about how he forgot to ask what Naoto's ability was. Then again, it wasn't like he told Naoto his own power. Was it considered rude or something to ask? Like it was asking something intimate and personal? No, no, maybe not that far. Of course, Haruo would see for himself soon enough...

The next day, at the sound of the alarm set for the beginning of the day, Haruo slowly rose from bed, stretching his arms as he let out a yawn, rubbing the back of his head. "Jeez, waking up at 7... Never gonna get used to that," he murmured lowly, rubbing his eyes as he looked over across the room where his roommate was.

"Aaah, you said it... Wish I could stay in bed all day," the roommate said sleepily.

His roommate, a girl with long, silky hair, wearing a shirt that looked a little too big for her, like it was supposed to be fitted more for a boy.

Yes.

"HUUUUH???"

And so began Haruo's friendship with Naoto Tsukino, who had a bit of a rather peculiar ability.

1570053941577.png
"Oh, what the hell... Is this some kind of joke?!" Haruo exclaimed as he was suddenly dragged along to take care of a giant monster rampaging through the streets, quite a bit at a loss of how he was supposed to handle this. "I did not agree to this! Shouldn't we leave something like this to professionals?!"

"Mm, dang... Those skirts really are pretty cute. And for a steal at that price!" Naoto, in their "male" form, mused absent-mindedly as they stood next to Min, looking into the store as though thinking little of their predicament.

"Naoto, I swear to God--!"

"Oh, right," Naoto cleared their throat, still not even looking up, "Maybe it has a weak spot up close or something. To think of it like a video game, it's gotta have one of those lying around, right?"

"And just how would I get close to it?!"

"You walk up to it."

"Naoto..."

"Kidding, kidding. Sheesh. Maybe you can get portaled there," Naoto sighed, finally looking up and facing Haruo, changing their shape and appearance right before his very eyes, morphing into Min... while standing right next to Min.

"Or maybe he has the right idea, attacking from a relative distance," Naoto, as "Min," went on, gesturing toward Leon in the distance. "Getting close to it would probably be way too risky, all things considered," they went on, musing on what became of Claude, before turning their attention toward Min herself. "What do you think?"

1570068468124.pngMin Johannas@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Brinni Brinni Verite Verite SoftSmile SoftSmile gorgeousss gorgeousss The Prophet The Prophet Elysium Elysium
Somehow, somewhere this miracle happened. Wen and Min actually agreed to sit down and talk to each other in a civil(?). Certainly less murderous manner. This is the documentation of this genuine miracle.

Claude pointed to a small wooden table set up in the common room of their dorm. Three chairs sat around it, Claude taking one of the seats for himself with a small sigh. "I'm glad you two agreed to stop fighting for at least a little while so we could all try to get along. Now, take a seat and we can get started, yes?".

Looking at Claude a bit worried she tried to shake it off. Tossing her hair behind her back she moved to a seat. "Very well, Claude." Min said as she gracefully sat down in the chair far as possible from the other free one. She made sure to keep her distance from the volatile girl. Min didn't want to break any bones from just talking with the girl. Tilting her head she smiled at Wen, a smile that was there for pleasantries alone. "Care to take a seat, Wen?" Extending her hand out to the last chair. Knowing Wen she'll probably make a show of even this seating arrangement.

Wen plopped down on the chair, it’s hinges creaking as the floor dared to break under her. “I didn’t exactly agree.”

"Regardless, thank you for being here now, Wen. I really appreciate it." Claude thanked her, shooting his trademark smile. "Now let's get this started. I've tried to be the nice guy through all of you girl's fights, but I honestly dont understand why you hate the other. I dont care if you guys hate each other,I want you two to at least understand each other. So Wen, why is it you are at odds with Min? Don't hold back and tell me."

"Well, to start off she was pretentious when I met her." Wen rolled her eyes, tapping her foot to the ground making a light dent. "She was tolerable until she fucking went batshit for no reason. Then she had the *fucking* audacity to laugh at me." She stopped for a moment, her eyelids dropping as she sent a sinister glare over to Min.

"Never fucking laugh at me." It seems her voice box was malfunctioning a bit, as her voice dropped a few octaves conveniently.

Min looked at Wen with a disinterested look before smiling and leaning back a bit. "You mean the fight with Claude? That was already explained. I'd like to remind you that you were the one who insulted me first, Wen. If you can't handle even the smallest bit of pushback... Well maybe you're not cut out for the tough girl persona you put on." Letting out a sigh she shook her head and continued. "I honestly don't know what has got you in knots, Wen. You have no reason to be this hyper angressive, at least from what I can see."

" 'That was already explained' Pfft. I wasn't given a jack shit explanation, maybe you'd know that if you weren't up your own ass all the time. And--Persona? You fucking know I'll snap your neck you gray haired rat." She smirked wildly, leaning forward a bit.

"This is just regular aggressive, not hyper."

Min rolled her eyes and looked to Claude. "You do see what I've been talking about?" Min looked back at Wen and continued. "And you really want to say I am unhinged. Please. You resort to violence constantly. You do realize that with every empty threat your words grow hollow." She looked at Wen with a fire in her eyes, "you look like a fool. It's written all over you. You're all violence and zero substance."

"Alright, alright. Let's all calm down. I'm seeing a lot of controlled anger here. You girls are like two sisters who tried going for the same guy, let's not provoke the other. So off that interaction we're dealing with the dominant and aggressive Wen, and the sharp tongued Min. Now I'll say this. Both of you have done things that frankly, if I acted how I used to last year, I'd put you both in the hospital. Wen, throwing out your roommates furniture and stuff like that is really mean. Imagine if I were to throw out all your belongings over a scuffle. And Min, despite your periodic airheadedness, you must realize you have a tongue capable of getting over on me of all people if I'm not careful. Plus you can be pretty brash. I don't blame you for how you acted when we first met, but you must realize that people dont take kindly to people attempting to hurt their friends, then challenging them to a deathmatch." Claude explained, then glanced at the both of them. "So, how did all of this start? How did you meet and what did you think of the other before you came to hate them?"

"You'd put me in a hospital? Yeah, that's fucking rich. Don't be the one to try me too." She looked over to the boy, her eyes narrowing. "Because when I get thrown into a death match, I win." She glanced over to Min.

She shrugged. "I'd kill anyone who threw out my stuff, but she'd never know it because of these creepy school spirits. Fucking narcs."

"It started when she portal in the room while I was trying to watch some *very* interesting porn. Which you know, already pissed me off because fucking teleporters. Then she started speaking fucking ... FUCK!" She cursed at herself for not remembering the fucking language. "It was stupid and aggressive, those ones."

"Then she was like 'Oh my apologies I sometimes I forget to go to English' or something like that." She mocked Min's voice. "So I spoke Chinese to her and said the same thing."

Min watched the girl struggle with a smile, she found it wildly entertaining. Once Wen was done she leaned back and spoke up. "Wen, I'm not a teleporter. Though since you can't wrap your brain around the word 'Russian', I won't trouble your simple mind with a explanation." Continuing she seemed to realize how rude Wen was and started to question why she even wanted to make amends. "As you said, I apologized and extended my hand for you to shake. You slapped it away, then called me something along the lines of a stupid bitch in Chinese. Mocked me, like a child, and then talked about how making friends and joining clubs is for the stupid and naive. I decided to let it go, but my portal...let's just say I had to clear the air with honesty."

Turning to Claude, "as you said before I have a way with words. I told her she's obviously masking her cowardice and insecurities. And that I hoped this school could fix her clear character weaknesses." She smiled a bit darkly, but kept a pleasant tone. "She must have taken a bit of my advice since she went outside and interacted with others. Sadly she's inept at being anything but a nuisance, since she instigated a goat to bite Haruo. To which I helped him to the medical tent, while she laughed at him, like a cruel child."

Wen growled at Min’s condescending tone, cocking her head to the side.”It would be like you to make fun of the flaws of others. Just like I’m not that smart, it doesn’t matter I’ll still beat your ass. But that doesn’t matter does it? Because you can’t make fun of that. You can make fun of my poor social skills and anger management issues but you can’t make fun of me trying to cope with it by finding new friends. That’s why you’re such a fucking failure. You aren’t even bitchy enough to turn the things people are good at against them, you just spout nonsense they already know.”

She flipped her off with a deadpan face.

“I have such hate for you because you are like the little kids I used to beat up in primary. They would call me names, so I beat them up. They never learned. They could never pay attention to when I gave flowers to others, when I tried to study or do anything productive. Because people like you—Don’t care about that. You only care about putting others down in a deep hole to make yourself feel better. Here’s some advice from me.

Get over yourself.”

Claude sat silently as they went back and forth, listening to their points and taking mental notes. Finally, he cleared his throat and spoke up. "Okay, First off. Wen, I did win that fight, I just figured it would be pointless to continue the fight. I'm not trying to get at you, I just wanted yo ket you both know you guys have equally done some mean things. I wouldn't get at a women of such high caliber. Seriously, you've made my time here a lot of fun." He started, smiling at wen before getting back to the matter at hand.

"It seems that after you interrupted her porn, you two formed a disconnect to which you both collide against constantly. One was too prideful and the other too aggressive. So I'd like to offer you both a deal, as I see we wont get far just talking. Min, what would I have to do to get you to agree to starting over with Wen as a clean slate, keeping in mind what she said? Wen, what would I have to do to get you to agree to starting over with Min as a clean slate, keeping in mind what she said? At this point I'll do anything to see you guys at least attempt to get along. If you guys still can't get along afterwords, then I'll apologize for trying to get you guys to get along. At the very least I want you guys to be able to live in the same dorm room without killing each other."

Min kept her smile on her face the whole time. She could have challenged the girl, shown her exactly how well she could turn her strength against her. She could have taken a turn at belittling her obvious one-sided viewpoint and seeped venom so deep into the girl that she'd never get it out. However, instead she sat there, laughing a bit as Wen flipped her off. However, when Wen mentioned her childhood Min's smile faded, *this selfish idiot*.

With a calm cold voice Min spoke. "Get over yourself? You should take your own advice Wen. It is pathetic, you're a bully with a victim mentality. You wanted to make a enemy, so you insulted me. Then you complain that I didn't falter in front of your shows of force and stood up for myself? If you're so easily affected by the words of others how about don't try to hurt others first? You claim to be capable of being productive, yet you show the world your worst side. I offered my hand to you and you swatted it away, and insulted me just because you thought I wouldn't understand. You think I'm like the children who called you names? What a hypocrite. I did nothing but introduced myself, and you replied with insults and threats. You are like those children not I. "

She stopped and looked to Claude. "I do not hold pride to such a high degree. However, if standing up against someone insulting and threatening you is prideful here then I will carry that sin. As for Wen." She said staring at the girl with a disinterested gaze. "You threw the first stone, Wen. But you refuse to own up to your mistake, let alone apologize. You're so self centered that one could call it delusion. You've created or current situation, but you're too much of a **coward** to accept that." Looking the girl up and down she frowed for the first time during this conversation. "I see no strength in you. I see a coward who hides behind their power which holds little merit."

Taking a breath she addressed Claude again. "Claude thank you for this, but I don't believe Wen has the strength or courage to make amends. She wanted a enemy. If she's too selfish and prideful to admit fact, let alone apologize for hurting others. Then she couldn't give me what I would require anway. And you should not have to pay anything for *her* mistake. It's best to move on from this. Wash my hands of her mediocrity and keep moving forward towards my happiness." *There was nothing I needed from her anyway.* Getting up she made her way to the door.

"Your power doesn't make you strong, it's who you are and how you choose to act. Your choices shows just how weak you truly are, Wen. It is clear as day."

Wen was silent as Min talked, her thoughts straying to much more depressing times, making her even angrier. She was not going to falter because of the words of a failed blonde. She would never be like those kids, but she was dropping to there level, wasn’t she? Assuming everyone is out to get her so she was out to get them first, what a horrible mentality.

When Min finally left, Wen tucked her legs up, her knees bumping up to her cheek as she was lost in thought. “Am I really like them? I tried for so long to not hurt them, it just got so much.” She began to squeeze at her legs, which would leave very nasty bruises later.

“I guess I think everyone is like that.” She smiled weakly. “She reminded me of a girl I liked a few years before coming here. She had this awesome power where she could make things float and stuff. Push things without touching them. I don’t know that word. Anyway, when she found out what I *was* god it was awful. Saying I tricked her. That year well, sucked ass.”

She laughed, a single tear running down her pale cheek. She then shrugged. “I don’t get along with a lot of people, that doesn’t bother me. I’m a bully and a bad person. I just hate when they get all smart with their words. It makes me so angry.” She converted to squeezing her arms for comfort, because her legs were beginning to ache.

Claude panicked internally, listening to her speech before taking off, staring at her retreating figure helplessly. Taking a deep breath, he pulled out his phone under the table and shot her a quick text. 'Come back in a few minutes, for me at least?' And then slide his phone back in his pocket. Sliding his chair over to min and facing her, he began. "Wen. I can admit that your personality displayed to other people isn't the best." He started, and after very comically trying to pull her strong hands free from her arms, managed so eventually and put her hands on both sides of his face. "But you aren't a bad person, or anything of the sort. These people you tried not to hurt, yet they wanted to hurt you. I used to be the want to hurt type. We were the bad people, not you. If you were a bad person, you'd have flattened me right now, or back when we first met. But you didn't, and even got me to join the fashion club with you. Now, unless you were a wanted terrorist, your past doesn't matter. The thing that makes humanity so great is their adaptability, their ability to change to meet adversity. You can change literally anything about you. You're a bully yeah, but because you yourself were hurt and it was the only way of getting it away. But that's over Wen, you can change if you want to. Because you're a really nice girl too. You can be a very smart girl too, if you just try. I'll help you, if you want." Claude consoled, and then at an attempt to lighten the mood, added "And all the guys dig smart girls." Before sticking his tongue out.

She shook her head. “I’m not that smart, that should be okay. Not everyone has to be smart.” She shrugged comically, smiling half-heartedly.

“I guess why guys don’t like me that much, but that’s okay. I like myself, for the most part.”

But then, she stuck out her tongue at him as well. “Do you like tall, strong girls?” She added a little playful wink.

Claude laughed a bit, before nodding his head with a smile. Hearing her question on his own likes, he winked back before answering. "Of course I do, they're amazing." Looking to the sides of his face, he chuckled before remarking, "See? Practically cheered up, and all I had to do was put my face at the mercy of your strong hands. I'm pretty sure there's quite a few bottom guys who'd gladly put themselves at a strong girl like yourself's mercy, especially since you're so obviously a top. Keep your head up, don't doubt yourself. Like yourself and people will like you for it."

She gave him a quick kiss on his forehead as a way to show her appreciation. She tugged him towards her, holding him gently. “I think I sort of like it here, the people aren’t so short, but they are just as fragile.” She smiled at her well endowed English.

“I finally remembered that word *fragile* break easy, bend easy, crack easy. So soft. Like babies. Like goats. It was funny seeing that goat bite that boy, the way he freaked out, fragile.” She smiled. “Maybe I am smart.”

“The eyes of malice.” She repeated to herself, thinking of her little goat friend.

Claude blushed a bit in response to the kiss on his forehead, not really having a choice as she pulled him closer. "Hey now, I'll have you know that I for one am not fragile. You're just super strong." He mused, before laughing at her remark on goats. "You know, I'm not a fan of, nor do I think I've ever seen, girls thinking of goats when they've got me here like this."

"Maybe you are smart. Above most of the common students at least."

“You’d rather me think about rabbits or ice?” Two completely random things, who knows where she got those from. “Those are nice things too.”

She rubbed her harsh calloused hands through his hair. She seemed finally relaxed, her eyes glazed over with a genuine smile on her face. It was rare to see the hot-head like this.

"You have me, Claude Allcrest, literally in your hands, and you want to think about rabbits and ice? I dont mean to be too prideful, but have you looked at me?" He asked, kind of confused at her current thought process. She even started petting him, like that wasn't sudden at all. As soothing as it was, he still wasn't able to relax if he couldn't get a handle on her thought process. At least she wasn't sad anymore. He could ask her about what she wanted from him to start over with Min after Claude was sure she wasn't feeling beat up about what Min said. So he stayed there, and allowed Wen to do what she wanted for the moment.

“You two are so alike. So much pride because of a legacy, and I would think looks too.” She looked down at him with a soft grin.

“You like her, yes? Not many would challenge me to help someone seem nicer.” She could’ve said better words, but she was already having some trouble.

“I still want to dress you up in some punk clothes.”

Claude thought for a moment, shifting his weight from side to side for a second. "If you mean like in a romantic sense, I don't know a thing about her and the only memory we share is her throwing a plate at me and then us fighting. I'd hardly call that something I could fall like someone like that for. Sure she was pretty cool when I talked to her in the medical tent, but that's kind of it. As of right now, we're just friends." Claude answered, shrugging. "If you mean in general, friendship terms, yeah. I like a lot of people. I'm doing this because two of my friends were having trouble even staying in the same room." He laughed, before nodding his head at her wants. "Don't worry Wen, I'll still dress up in punk clothes, I promised you that much when we met. But if we're bringing up your wants, you still haven't what you want from me to start over with Min. As much as I like sitting here and hanging out with you like this, I'm wondering why you aren't jumping at the chance to get me to do anything you want. That type of power happens once a blue moon."

“Why would you need to do anything? She’s the one with a sharp tongue. I will say sorry for saying those rude things to her, but it depends on her reaction to that whether or not she will end up in a coffin. I don’t make empty threats, Claude. If she is a dog then I will curb her and be on my way, if not we will become not friends but not enemies.” She didn’t seem to know how to pronounce acquaintances.

She was getting angry again, ticked off so easily, but she took a deep breathe. “How about a song until she gets back? That will be your favor, listen to me sing without running away, yes?”

"Of course, Sing to your heart's content. Thanks for hearing me out, I'll be sure to do something nice for you even though you don't want anything. I'm nice like that." Claude mused with a smirk, before allowing himself to relax a bit. "Idle thought before you get going with your song, but what type of guys do you go for? I don't really see you around guys, so I was curious. Or are you into girls?" He asked, drawing small circles on her stomach with his finger in his semblance of an attempt to mess with her.

“I like both, but I’m more into guys. Slightly tan guys with shaggy black hair, nice and kind enough to stand me. But, still *fragile* enough where I can hug them and spin them around. What type of people do you like?”

Min saw Claude's message as she left the room. In all honesty she wanted to just let it all go and move on. However, for Claude she'd return after she had a drink. Opening a portal she stepped into her home's buttery and made her way to the bar that resided there. Min didn't know who onwed this castle before them, but she knew they had their priorities straight. Taking a bottle of Balkan 176 vodka from the shelf she poured herself a shot. "What was it auntie said? Kill them all and drink till you forget." She gave a soft chuckle, "well, to your forgetfulness. May you forget me and my family forever." Taking the shot she let out as soft sigh. "I should go back." Looking at the bottle she picked it up and chugged the whole bottle before smashing the bottle into the floor. Looking at the shards for a moment she turned away picked up a mint from the bar table and popped it in her mouth. Opening another portal she made her way out back in front of the dorm doors.
"What are you two doing?" Min said genuinely confused as she stood in front of the doorway. Strangely for some reason she was irked at the scene and wondered is she should just go.

Claude laughed at her answer, playing along. "Oh, that's oddly specific. I'll keep a eye out for when someone meets the criteria. Me personally, I like gir-!" Claude started, before looking over to the doorway and seeing Min, oddly looking confused for some reason. Even though he texted her, he pretended not to know why she came back. "You came back, good. And right on time too, because if you take a seat, I think Wen wants to say something. Right, Wen?" He prodded, sitting up to take his own seat once more. Hopefully the right words were said and he wouldn't have to calm the two down front a fight, because he doubt he could before DC busted doen the door in arms.

Wen cringed a bit, having a bit of a hard time differentiating sarcasm. She smiled nonetheless, it was alright. She looked up to Min, her soft eyes turning a bit more somber than intended.

"Yes, I think I do have something to say. For the better. I am sorry for acting like a dog to you when you did not deserve it." Wen huffed out, seeming a bit ashamed she'd have to admit her behavior was unacceptable and upset that Claude left her grasp. She was getting antsy again.

Min looked at Claude as he spoke even more confused as he pretend he didn't send her a message. Going with it Min took her seat and looked to Wen, with a disinterested gaze. Min listened to Wen's short and somewhat hollow apology. She didn't really care for such a thing, "Wen..." She started but stopped and took a deep breath and smiled softly. "Thank you for your apology, I truly appreciate it. However." Min said as she looked at Wen with a sharp voice, that softened ever so slightly as she continued. "I can't continue this today can we reschedule?” Looking between the two she could feel the alcohol rushing at her at a rapid speed. “Maybe tomorrow or Wednesday?”
---------

A Day and a Long Talk, Later
Min and Wen sat back at the table looking across from each other. This time with a cool head a far lower expectations the two talked.

Wen was sitting there, her foot tapping anxiously, making large dents in the floor without her noticing it. "So, what? You're friends with Claude now? You dating?"

Deciding to only answer the first part of Wen's question, knowing full well it would push Wens buttons. "Yes, we certainly are." Min said as she graceful sat down in the chair across the room. She made sure to keep her distance from the volatile girl. Min didn't want to break any bones from just talking with the girl. Tilting her head she smiled at Wen, a smile that was there for pleasantries alone. "Are you jealous?"

"You're just trying to piss me off, aren't you? You really want your neck snapped that badly? And here I thought we might have a nice conversation, but turns out you're the same rat bitch I thought you were." She shook her head. "No, I know I'm better than you, so I don't have to worry." Her actions showed it to, as she soon began to relax, cocking her head with an eerie glare.

"Oh well you got me there." Min said with a sarcastic sigh. "Guess I've been put in my place." Giggling softly she let out a genuine sigh and cleared her throat. She had to be serious, this was a chance to make well something other than animosity."I apologise it's just too easy to push your buttons." Tilting her heat to the girl in curiosity she continued "I honestly don't know what has got you in knots, Wen. You have no reason to be this angry, at least from what I can see."

"Huh? You literally just got done 'pushing my buttons'. You are stupid." She tilted her head to the side, a frown gracing her face. "That is a reason to be mad."

A bit annoyed by her insult she took a deep breath, she needed her room and Claude did this for her. Don't show your hand Min, not until far after you get what you want. Ignore her hypocrisy and play dumb. Tilting her head Min actually thought about it and shrugged. "I guess that is a reason to be mad. Though I meant in your life. We're so lucky to be here, at this school and have the opportunity to start a new life. I don't understand why you seem to think of everyone as an enemy."

“This school like many others are made on competition. Fighting others for the top. Everyone is enemy, like it or not. Plus, anger issues help me ‘compete’ with others. Especially person who lives with me.”

Min thought about it for a moment, she didn't think this school was really based on competition. Sure there were fights, but there were more classes on control and teamwork. "Wen..." She tried to think of the right thing to say. She remembered Claude telling her to try to meet her halfway. Think like a child then. "I'm far from you enemy. I'm still undecided, but I know I don't want to be a hero, maybe I'll be a support or just a civilian. I'm trying to just live my life in this world, and although you did see me fight, I'm not really one for fighting." She looked at her, "I can't say anything for your issues, but I can say I'm nowhere near your physical competitor. When I first met you I was so excited to have a roommate, I've never lived with anyone before and I wanted to be friends. But you were so rude it just rubbed me the wrong way, because I didn't think I did anything wrong."

"I do not seem to know how to fight very well, that is okay. Not everyone is good at fighting. I am not as excited to have roommate, especially one so.." She waved her hand in an odd gesture. "Preppy."

"I will apologize however for calling you dog, you have not earned that yet."

Min gave a nervous laugh as she called her preppy. She didn't really know what that meant, everyone from where she was acted the same as her. However, she was actually surprised that Wen apologized to her, though she didn't recall her calling her a dog, whatever that means. Ignore it. You're getting what you want Min. Smiling at the girl she replied. "Thank you, Wen. I'm sorry for insulting you. Honestly I was just upset at how you reacted, but I shouldn't have done that." Thinking back to the red portal stopping her from leaving, she thought it best to just let her be at fault than open that can of worms. She was getting what she wanted, no reason to stop now.

Looking a little bit more bashful than before she tugged at her hair."I don't really know what preppy is, but I hope we can still be friendly? I lived in seclusion for so long I don't really know slang or certain phrases you say here. As for being roommates I would like to still be your roommate. I honesty won't be much trouble. I don't intend to sleep there much. I have to make periodic visits home and I can't astral project there. If I could leave some of the stuff I buy in my closet and desk I won't bother you. But I think we'd learn a lot from each other if we got the chance. Or at least that's what Claude said and I'm willing to at least try."

"Preppy is like those dresses and 'uptight' those things. I'm surprised you don't know the word. Maybe we are more alike than I recently thought. You are free to stay in room when needed, it is made for two people; and I am not to argue with architect. But I'd still like to beat those school spirits into the fucking ground." She tilted her head, obviously angry about having her privacy invaded.

"Are you seriously dating Claude though?"

Min looked down at her clothes and then back at Wen. "Ah if that's what these clothes are called I understand. Honestly it's all I have at my home. I like some of them, but I do want a new wardrobe. That's what I'd use the room for. I need a place to hide my new clothes from my mother. So I'm glad to share the room with you. "

Tilting her head as Wen mentioned school spirits and was confused. "School spirits? Isn't that like a ideology? Not real-" She was about to keep going when Wen asked her if she was dating Claude. "What?!" Pausing for a moment she began to laugh, shaking her head she wiped a tear away. "I'm sorry I don't mean to laugh. You caught me off guard." She shook her head "No we're not dating. We're just friends." Like I'd ever date that guy.

Wen waved her hand dismissievly, smiling. "I will help pick out clothes for you, your clothes suit you, but something less--" She stopped for a moment, digging out the word from her vocabulary. "Pretentious. Will help you get along with the more phsyically brutal student."

She then put her hands on her chair, shaking her head. "No, they were the ones who put furniture back. They are real. Real assholes. Imagine how much *private* things they see? It is unethical."

Wen nodded, almost hoping for that answer. "That is good, I guess."

Min wasn't sure how much she wanted to get along with the more brutal students. She honestly had a distaste for brutality and those who use brawn over brain, but peace was peace. Min wasn't in the mood for anything other than pleasantries, so she bit her sharp tongue.

Min wasn't sure what Wen was talking about, but if ghost exist and cleaned her room then she had no quarrel with them. "Well I suppose if they pose no threat and help the school. What harm is it to give up privacy for such a thing? There's certainly far worse things to lose."

As Wen nodded and seemed a bit relived by her answer Min couldn't help herself. "Do you like Claude Wen?"

Wen shook her head. "Privacy is key to life. Especially mine."

She then nodded. "Yes, would that be a problem for you?"

Min listened to her as she told her that privacy is the key to life. She certainly didn't agree, but she was willing to listen, "well I'd love to hear about that some other time."

As Wen openly answered her question from Claude, she was taken back from her honesty. "I'm certainly surprised by your candor, but no it's not a problem for me." Placing a finger to her chin she thought aloud. "I can see what you may see in him, he's kind, handsome, strong, thoughtful, smart, bold, playful and quite a charming man." Min said before adding,"and a very good friend."

Wen nodded. "Well, if you excuse me--I have some training to do." She got up, stretching, which let off several popping and crackling noises of her stiff bones. She walked out of the room.

Well that worked out better than expected, Min thought to herself. Sitting there she looked over to the dorm and let out a quiet sigh. Now for the hard part.
Min hummed softly while she sat in class, taking notes as their teacher ranted onward. The past two weeks have been quite interesting, she was always busy. Spending most of her time participating in club activities and devising a plan to break into her mother's lab.

The clubs she joined were the best thing about the school by far. The City Scene club gave her a lay of the area without having to wander around and she got the first notification on events and popular places. The Chorus and Drama club was amazing, spending days reading and performing monologues and scenes, listening and singing to music. It was by far her favorite club and spent most of her time there. The Literature club was a calm respite to the crazy of the school, though the president still hasn't shown up.

Cheer was the most surprising, Claude was there! She honestly was shocked the first time she saw him and felt quite awkward. However, after getting through the cheer she was far more comfortable with him. She enjoyed training, and looked forward to the mass club trip coming in december.

There were other smaller but equally happy events that happened in the past week. She made more friends out of Naoto and Izzy, and even made a somewhat peace with Wen. She also got to know some other students as well including members of various clubs, like Meg. Speaking of the devil, Meg suddenly appeared in the classroom to push them to a new adventure.

Min looked over at the sale going on in the boutique with excitement. Mentally exhausted from taking in a whole group of students into a porta she wasn't completely sure about, Min decided to take a break. She wasn't much for fighting, in either case, if she was called to action she'd do what she needed, but she didn't want to be called. Looking over to Izzy as she came over Min waved at Izzy and leaned in closer to her. She didn't think she'd like a girl, but when Izzy made that food machine she couldn't help but love the girl. Glancing over at Izzy she smiled, "It's such a cute store right? I'm so excited to wear their clothes!" Clapping her hands together happily she mused as the earth shook again.

Ignore it Min, she thought to herself. The others have it handled and I'm not strong enough to so much of anything anyway. As Meg began talking about a pharming party this weekend Min tuned her attention to Haruo and Naoto. Giggling softly at Haruo's cute exclamation she looked over to Naoto as he talked about how cute the skirts are. "I know right?! It's a shame the store is closed right now." With the evacuation in place the store was completely empty. The thought of simply taking the clothes did cross her mind, but with so many witnesses she thought best to come back later. I mean Naoto is right at these prices it is a steal. "When it's open we can have a shopping spree!"

Looking back to the more perturbed Haruo. She found him quite cute when he was so expressive. Enjoying the back and forth between him and Naoto she was surprised to see him turn into her. "How fascinating!" She said as she inspected Naoto as herself. Like anyone she could see her flaws in herself so easily, and felt a bit annoyed in herself. I should exercise more, she thought to herself as she shifted her weight.

As Naoto asked what she thought Min shrugged. "It could work just be careful when opening portals for too long and too big. You'll burn yourself out if it's more than a minute or two and or is bigger than six feet. And don't lose your concentration or you'll end up decapitating someone." Min said easily handing Naoto the responsibility of transporting the others. She was still tired and honestly didn't want to be near that gross centipede monster.

Alaric Laverne

Kamui.(Gin.Tama).600.2314036.jpg

(Rolled a 6 via discord)

Laughing more has he felt his kick connect, Al landed heavily, his ankles and special shoes absorbing most of the shock. After a brief second, he roared out, in an adrenaline backed-taunt that echoed above the roar of the beast.

"Go home! BRING ME A CHALLENGE!" More laughter escaped his lips as the monster charged in his direction.

"What? Once wasn't enough for you?" He smacked his chest with open palms and held his arms out wide as the oversized bug bore down on him,like an elephant charging a mouse.

Except this rat could fight back, and loved nothing more than doing so.

Last second, he leapt straight up, soaring well over a dozen feet into the air while spinning, his added momentum increasing the power of a thrusted knifehand towards the guts of the rampaging monster.​

Last edited:
First Day Back!
Mentions: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Brinni Brinni Verite Verite Elysium Elysium The Prophet The Prophet KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint (and whoever else)

After a long and eventful day, Josh was left in simple awe. Being able to watch a great display of everybody's abilities and whatnot during the one on ones. It was great and fun to watch, but Josh understood well enough... he felt like I had a long way to go if he wanted to keep up with his peers. He later met up with Rei after the matches ended and got his belongings and left without saying 7dff3275d48d6cab446f5ccc19494547a5e2f451_hq.gif anything to anybody. Only a simple "thanks" to Rei after getting his stuff from him. Later in his dorm, Josh was restless. Replays of the different matches played in his head through the night, making him feel disappointed in himself, but he came to positive resolution. Rather than being upset with himself, use that energy and focus it into training harder than he ever did before.

"Yeah... a promise to myself, I won't ever fall behind or be dragged along..!"

And this promise would be empty. The next morning, around six, Josh had wakened up and started his new routine with stretches and other warm-ups and then he would run a mile and into the afternoon, he would combat train, the late evening he would train his superpower. Pushing himself beyond his limits steadily in his base form and with his superpower active. This process would become a daily routine, each day pushing himself a bit further, and eventually, Josh almost disappeared it seemed like; not really conversing with his peers due to his tunnel vision.

Soon enough, Josh lost track of his training and the two-week break...

Soon enough, Josh lost track of his training and the two-week break... as he was coming back from his normal run, he was surprised to see hoards of students flowing out the dorms with books and bags in hand. The normal morning silence that Josh was used during the time span of the two weeks would be replaced with students' morning chattering. They just simply walked around Josh as the crowd began to engulf him as he just stood there. He was genuinely surprised... He had lost track of time so much that the two-week break was already over, today was the first day of classes. Josh chuckled to himself and jogged inside his dorm to get ready.

"Wow..."

As he exited the dorms, the kitten from before was laying outside on the sidewalk, he had visited Josh regularly since their first encounter; Josh petted the kitten Jungkook_fanart.png before leaving off for class. Josh luckily made it to class with time to spare and went along the schedule accordingly. Soon enough, he would be daydreaming in Support and Civilian Life... starring off around the class and out the window, Ms Lainhart's talks only becoming a background noise...He looked over at her spoke, as naturally, his eyes dropped from her face down to her body and outfit... he lost his focus. After the two weeks, he couldn't seem to focus straight. Ironic. His daydreaming would end abruptly as he Min opened the purple portal. He hadn't even noticed her in the class earlier. He focused on her face for a moment and got a very nice warm feeling. He followed others into the portal on to the scene. He would look around, analyzing the situation firsthand; seeing everyone from two weeks ago and a few new faces, the giant beast raising amok. The warm feeling grew...

"Oh, man... I've missed this."

His emotionless dazed state would disappear and face had a smile full of energy and enthusiasm. ece23e96-cb1a-40bc-b6f0-4484e8f5f3e5.png He cracked his knuckles and neck and stretched as he began to jump up and down lightly, chuckling to himself. He jumped from the sidelines straight into the game, he burst into action and began to sprint through the streets guiding and securing any civilians from the cross-hairs of the battle. Not going for the beast with everyone else yet.

Last edited:
Haruo Higuchi and Naoto Tsukino - Big Trouble in Little City
Nearby: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye The Prophet The Prophet Brinni Brinni Elysium Elysium SoftSmile SoftSmile KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint gorgeousss gorgeousss

1570308751709.png
"Decapitation, huh? You may not look it on the outside, but you're pretty dangerous, Min!" Naoto, still adopting Min's form, said with a mix of bewilderment and amusement in their voice, as though impressed with how simple yet demanding her portal power seemed to be.

"I never consented to any of this, and now I'm consenting even less than before," Haruo quipped irritably, to put it nicely, his eyes narrowed.

"Mm, yes. I guess it would be a problem if I lost focus and ended up distracted by the giant monster while having to kick you through my portal."

"Just a little bit."

Beat.

"Besides, we don't even know for sure if it has a weak spot in particular. That was just speculation on your part. And with electricity being shot its way, I don't think it'd be great to be caught in the crossfire. Or were you really that eager to throw me on top of that thing?"

"Fine fine, I'll think of something else. You're really no fun, Haruo," Naoto sighed, almost pouting a little bit. Snapping their fingers, suddenly the shapeshifter's form began to morph once more, shifting from Min's form to Leon's instead. Having observed and taken note of his electric powers, they figured to do as he did instead, even if their copied powers wouldn't be quite as potent as the real deal.

"The safer option, it is. It did seem to react pretty strongly to that kid's little friend, so how tough could it be?" Naoto continued, giving a whimsical smile and then a wink as if to say "I've got this" and "What could go wrong?" or something like that, before gathering electrical energy in their hands like Leon and firing it at the monster!

Rolled a 1 on Discord.

Raygen Lee
「Interacting~ gorgeousss gorgeousss [|Location~ Dorms 」

Raygen yawned as she rolled out of bed. Her eyes scanned her empty dorm room before she looked at the clock beside her bed. "Oh no.." She thought to herself as she realized she had slept in past her usual wake up time of 7am. Biting her bottom lip, she shook her head and got herself ready for her day. Well~ The rest of it.

Humming to herself as she made her way downstairs to the common area of the dorms, she noticed the door closing as if someone had just left. A good thing for her since she wasn't really ready for interaction considering how hard it would have been to communicate with them. "All well.." she continued on her way out of the dorms. Since she was pretty sure that she had nothing to do with school today, she was going to take the chance to explore. She had just transferred back after-all. She wasn't too sure if much had changed.

As soon as she stepped outside, her lengthy white hair got caught in the wind and whipped around her face as she squinted up at the sun. Shaking her head slightly to get the hair out of her face, she continued on her journey to re-explore the campus she once called home.

giphy.gif
Min Johannas Smiling as Naoto called her dangerous Min leaned in and placed a hand on Naoto's shoulder. Whispering into their ear,so only they could hear. "I certainly am. But I have something far more than just my powers. But don't let that get around. It's a secret." She mused, leaning back she raised her index finger to her face and gave her doppelganger a wink.

Looking back to Haruo as he seemed less than excited to go through one of Naoto's portals. Min was arguably curious as she wanted to see how it worked with someone else. She'd make a note to ask exactly how Naoto's power worked after the battle. Giving a soft giggle she looked to Haruo as he seemed a bit worried about Naoto's skills and Min had to agree. "I'd help you out Haruo but I'm still recovering from getting everyone here." Min said as she gave a soft shrug. She looked fine, but inside Min was already exhausted. Using her powers puts serious strain on her body, something that's usually unseen when she astral projects.

Looking over to Naoto as she regrettably agreed and called Haruo a spoil sport. When Naoto changed from Min to Leon, Min let out a soft, "Awww-Ooooo!" She finished, surprised at her changing to Leon, inspecting this new form Min gave a sly smile, a dirty thought crossing her mind. Keeping it to herself she watched as Naoto shot lighting over at her oversized bug.

The Monster's End
advG44AfAVojWMxWsdQnD10xr2GoTCQ9CRNjZE-seaVIeID61iHYR5JKIwGlYUnJNrNgFrVrx5zpBcIuSYscYJ5F_Awx9q8zzAFIHm8WuqCUf_k5W4nOIcf4tX2x6rAU3Z76UVFX
@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Brinni Brinni Verite Verite SoftSmile SoftSmile gorgeousss gorgeousss The Prophet The Prophet Elysium Elysium

The centipede monster charged through the court leaving destruction in its wake. Its large legs leaving craters in the concrete as it stampedes though the once bustling court. Injured, angry and afraid the beast let out a resounding, "GAOOOOOOOO!!"

Last second, he leapt straight up, soaring well lover a dozen feet into the air while spinning, his added momentum increasing the power of a thrusted knifehand towards the guts of the rampaging monster.

Al's roaring laughter as he ran up beside the centipede monster, went unnoticed by the beast. Unable to see the small human from such a towering height Al used that to his advantage. As he shot up and drill like formation pierced the soft underbelly of the centipede monster. The creature let out a loud wail in pain as tears began for roll out of his eyes.

Al's body broke through the hard shell with his exit. The shell cracking all align the monster's back as Al brust through. Al was covered in sticky neon green goo and black chucks of organs attacked on Al's body. The smell rising off of the intestines was a mixture between boiling cabbage and hot garbage.

"The safer option, it is. It did seem to react pretty strongly to that kid's little friend, so how tough could it be?" Naoto continued, giving a whimsical smile and then a wink as if to say "I've got this" and "What could go wrong?" or something like that, before gathering electrical energy in their hands like Leon and firing it at the monster!

As the giant centipede monster let out a wail in pain, lightening shot through the open wounds of the broken shell and into its weak body. The monster let out a painful wail as it cried out, his wail shaking the buildings and shattering the glass. Tears streaming down its face the creature began to foam the neon green goo of its blood from it's mouth.

The creature's wails and cries from the creature slowly faded away, the light in its eyes vanished. The corpses of the giant monster stood there for a moment teetering before collapsing on a building crushing it to rubble underneath it. The corpse still only for a moment as a large black balloon of something began to fill and rise out from the creature's open guts.

INFECTION!

Al is infected
Cause: Close to the monster
Area: Arm

Claude is infected
Cause: Inattentive
Area: Neck

Josh is infected
Cause: Unlucky
Area: Face

Raygen is infected

Leon is infected
Area: Hand

Naoto is infected

Meg is infected
Cause: Protecting Izzy
Symptoms
  1. Redness around the infected area (immediately)
  2. Itchy around the infected area (immediately)
  3. Feeling exhausted (one hour in)
  4. Large pulsing boil grows from the area (in a hour & half)
  5. Painful to the touch and unable to remove by most means
baO82bX6L3M0JaOiLfh_wI3QKeQ1z5y4rlA5Blg1exFhqtklDMU_BXkYfy9UeYvfb0Gh9MOcLWBh9CB-kk05-eXChYehdH6G-kT4Kx4QuuyS6HWVphXU9QRsJsnm-QSLYMoOMGwD
Meg reached out and pulled Min and Izzy towards her under the boutique's awning. Knowing full well what was going to happen next. "Come her girls, just stay here for a minute." As the ballon rose rapidly before exploding in neon green goo and sharp spikes. The goo and spikes covered the area, into sticky green substance and spikes buryin deep into the walls. One spike shot out towards Izzy's eye but Meg moved her arm to block the spike.

Seconds later smoke rose up around the area and the goo dissolve away until it was all gone. The gross smog floating off into the atmosphere. And then everything was still. Pulling the small spike out of her arm Meg let out a annoyed curse and shouted out to the others. "Okay we're done here." Scratching her arm she looked over to Min. "Portal us out of here."

Min nodded, ready to leave. At first she fell bad for the creature as it wailed in pain from their attacks but after seeing the disgusting and dangerous aftermath of it's death she was fully disgusted. "Right." Min said as she turned and raised her hand opening a wider portal than usual for all the tall people.

The elderly man's force field, provided by Izzy's device, fell shortly after the goo vanished. The confused old man looked around at the destruction and let out a soft grumble. Noticing the other students begin to wander off the old man raised a worried hand up and called out. "Wait..." His body trembling as he raised up his hand. "Could someone help me fix up the market district."

"Not our job! Ask the city. I'm out!" Meg said as she stepped into the portal.

The old man let out a weary grumble as he looked around again confused.

Someone seems sick@Tag: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Brinni Brinni Verite Verite SoftSmile SoftSmile gorgeousss gorgeousss The Prophet The Prophet Elysium Elysium Little Shenanigans Little Shenanigans
OOC: Make sure to react to your illness if you're affected in your post.

Min was the last to return to the school halls from the portal. As it closed behind her Min leaned against a wall, her chest heaving and vision blurred from exhaustion. The toll her portals take in transporting others was high and having to change shape and size was something that deeply exhausted her. Often Min did her best to hide this exhaustion by astral projecting, as she hated to seem so weak around others. Keeping quiet she looked over at the others, squinting a bit to focus her weary eyes. She noticed that some of the other students were itching reddish parts of their body. The rash didn’t seems to be fading from those with rapid healing and Min looked a bit perplexed. Taking all of her acting ability she made herself look alright and stood up. Placing a smile on her face she tossed her hair and took a deep breath before going to the others. “Are you guys alright? It looks like you guys are scratching a lot.”

Meg looked over to Min, mid scratch and shrugged. “It’s probably some kind of poison or something.” She said unfazed, as of this has happened very often.

Ms. Lainhart stepped out of the classroom and looked at the group of tired and itchy teens. Scowling at the group she shouted out. “What are you children doing here? Megan did you not take them to the after mission area?!” Noticing then scratching she quickly pulled out a small ball and tossed it towards the group it landed on the floor between them before bursting out into pink tendrils and engulfing the itchy group in an indestructible bubble. “Jeez Megan, you all are infected with something! This is why we have after mission protocol.”

Min stepped up as the others were pulled into the ball and looked over to Ms. Lainhart. “It’s my fault Meg told us to portal back but I chose the wrong place. Don’t blame her.”

Ms. Lainhart looked over at Min. “Even so she knows the drill if they had something contagious she'd put the whole school at risk.” Looking around at those who were unaffected she called out. “Alright you lazy kids roll these guys behind me. We're going to the after mission area.” Walking down the hall she took a sharp right the other students following behind. Pushing the large pink ball full of other students.

They turned a corner and watched as Ms. Lainhart passed the nurse's office and continued down the hall to two large metal doors. Rummaging though her lab coat she pulled out a key card on a lanyard and smiled. Placing her key card and hand through a scanner on the wall she made a sliding motion and the doors chimed and opened. Stepping back she waited for the boys and girls to roll the big balloon in before stepping inside. “Come on out your backs into it kids. I don't care if you don't feel like working. I gave you the day off so you all owe me.”

The doors closed and light engulfed them as they were teleported down into a terminal. The large central dome was lit in blue lighting the smooth metal surface of the walls and floors. “Welcome to Terminal 9.”

“Come on no lollygagging. You portal girl you take note of these places. I don't want you going anywhere else after a mission.” Ms. Lainhart said pointing to Min. Leading the kids down the winding halls they passed by upperclassmen and fresh graduated students from every highschool in the area, with the exception of the Justice Rose students. Most didn't bat an eyelash at the odd scene, however some snickered at the sight.

Mass-Effect-Andromeda-Concept-Art-ben-lo-medbay-env.jpeg
Rolling the sickly students into the medbay Ms. Lainhart extended a finger and easily popped the balloon, sending the kids toppling out on top of each other. The latter effects of the poison had started to take place and the swelling asn weariness was taking over them. Two medical professional came over and helped the other students putyhr sickly ones into a cot. As soon as their weary bodies touch the soft beds scanners started to look them over and isolate the cause. For those who noticed the scanners and tech in the medical bay were covered in Knight Enterprises Technology insignia. Knight Enterprises, the well known, near infamous, human run and operated corporation spearheading technological advancements and giving EAI a true run for its money.

The medical officials looked over the basic scans and seemed to be a bit worried. Looking to the others the man spoke calmly. “This will take some time to get the right instruments for. You all don't have to stay if you don't want to.” He said adding, “don't worry they aren't in any life threatening danger.” Giving them a smile as the female medical official was making a call to someone unknown.

“Yes, it seems to be an alien object. We'll need an extraction tool. Not one we provide here. I apologise, sir.” The woman said.

Attachments

• 1571321021988.png
    1571321021988.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • 1571321021358.png
    1571321021358.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
A hour later@Tag: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Brinni Brinni Verite Verite SoftSmile SoftSmile gorgeousss gorgeousss The Prophet The Prophet Elysium Elysium Little Shenanigans Little Shenanigans
The hour wait was long enough for the effects of the centipede monster’s venom to fully arise. The weakened and weary students were too tired to do anything other than slowly walk and talk. Their powers seemingly sapped from them as they could to perform even the most basic of things. The reddish patch on their skin ballooned into a strong boil like mound of flesh that wriggled and writhed.

A young boy maybe a year or two younger than you all stepped in. Those who weren't under a rock would recognize this boy immediately as the young Bran Knight, second heir to her Knight Enterprise. Following behind him was a wide man in a lab coat and a large device. The mechanical prowess of the device was a thing of beauty and a little bit daunting. Two pillar tubes expanded from either side of the device as it lowered to hover an inch above the ground.

PxPo2I8Lp8VuS-AYTEYjDrYOiq0mMCGPIioawBMXkkYgn_pj-Vyi5sWLkm7ooycC4faAty6XqttfbbQjPZVGBewGCONq_B1TADUOnWQt9PRiSuAAn1MKmVV9spKInCSwcdwJXBaU
“Alright throw the first test subject in.” The boy said a bit callously. “I want this returned back to the main base ASAP.” He said as he pulled up a hologram out of seemingly nowhere. And began to activate the machine. With a soft whir the machine turned on and the doors opened. The man stood by the other side of the second smaller tube ready to take out the dangerous material.

Whoever's brave enough to go first…Stepping into the machine blinding light would engulf you all as the pain and weariness you once felt was instantly gone. The light would soon fade into encompassing darkness and the doors would soon open up revealing the medical bay. You'd feel refreshed and lighter than before, the odd boil that was on your body was gone, leaving no trace of it ever being there.

After everyone was cured the man in the lab coat looked over to Bran for confirmation. Bran nodded and the man pushed a button on the smaller tube of the machine revealing what was inside. There were the students boils each piled on top of one another, escaping from the open wound were wriggling black tendrils. The man leaned in and picked up one of the boils and looked at the group. “So you wanna keep it?”

“Kill it with fire.” Meg said looking at the wriggling black things that were once in their bodies.

“We’ll dispose of them after some tests. I'll provide you with any information we find.” Bran said in an annoyed tone.

Ms. Lainhart nodded at bran then looked over to the others. “We should all thank the young Mr. Knight for allowing us to use his device. Instead of just dangerously cutting you kids up alien style.” Ms. Lainhart said with a smirk.

“I don't need any thanks. Have a good day.” Bran said as the device lifted up and the man threw the wriggly writhing boil back into the tube with the others. Giving a nod to the other Bran turned and walked off the device following behind. (OOC: If you want to talk to him just let me know)

“Well all's well that ends well and I don't have to go to the school nurse.” Meg said with a smile as she kicked her feet up on the medical cot device. “You all are free to chill out for the rest of the day. Check out the base if you want. Go get some therapy if you'd like, we have a few places down here. Just be ready for class tomorrow bright and early. I think you all are capable of doing missions on your own. Without a supervisor. I mean yeah you didn't stop Andy city destruction but you didn't cause any either.” Meg said with a shrug. Looking out at the students still there she waved them off “go shoo! Have fun or something!”

jHhIqo8FJyyL5aL8-wSir6D_UH4bfwdsrn8YoQvk3jo2ATmv7RQ-K6BvYxr5_o3Rr2wvNBTM1kOjl0n3FCWcOeRKxatqkT9nqiFeBjLyrO8NjB85g8cMKpMUxTWrYB-bMM3iYiOS
Lights, Drugs, and Music!As the upperclassmen said down in Neon valley in the VR club there was a private room just for students to party in. The owner a former member of HAPI himself, was used to the shenanigans that the students made. His motto was, better to do it safely than slum it up in Bandersnatch Rd. His rule for any party here was that they’d have to ingest the VR device that is used to enter VR, this device also allowed him to check the vitals of every member just in case they had a bad reaction.

For any new students following the trail of upperclassmen heading down towards the not so private, private room.

4stB3lTbHtJ9MbLtfXtnVoYrKVIYGncq50qQQO6FcdrTCfauGBJDQzpfF9y6RuN68PCuycKeZSuaydXQNqIUk_rp-SigRww4-NwPB6roJl5WZ8-2jrMWiRRl4DhZSP7Ue_PAAbZW
Min walked up to the VR club, private room where the Highland Academy upperclassmen were having their pharming party. Taking a random pill from the jar Min happily popped it into her mouth and swallowed before entering the bustling party of high students dancing and grinding against each other. Bobbing her head to the music she jumped into the party and began to dance. Heir hair shone a brilliant blue under the neon lights as the VR area began to warp around Min’s eyes as the pill and vr attachment took effect.

Reality warped and a large stage with a robotic figure carrying the dj appeared. The audience danced and flew around the area as pills began to rain out from the flying students and be passed around by students in the crowd. Taking each one Min placed the sweet paper on her tongue and continued to dance.

Suddenly she noticed someone familiar from the corner of her eye. Min rushed over to him and grabbed Al's arm.

Alaric was having a blast. This was more his zone than the hero school. Loud music, drugs, and loose women. He had already scored two phone numbers, and he was considering seeing if one of those girls wanted to go find an empty room somewhere when a hand grabbed his arm.

A relaxed smile split his face when he saw the owner of that hand. "Sup gorgeous." Alaric greeted her as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders. After taking a swig of his rum-coke, he asked, "Having a good time?"

Blinking up at Al her dilated eyes focusing on Al “Oh, hey!” Min said finally realizing who it was smiled up at him as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer. Not minding at all she nodded and continued the conversation. “Yeah! I love this club! It's so cool that there are students from everywhere here!”

As she spoke two identical twin girls in rave outfits danced up to them. One cupped Min’s face in her hands and kissed the girl, deeply and passionately, passing a pill to her on her tongue. The twin playing with Min’s hair as she kissed her sliding her number behind Min's ear. The other twin watched and smiled as she then pulled Al down and did the same. Sliding her number into Al’s shirt. Breaking away from the duo the twins licked their lips in unison before merging into one and winking. “Call me sometime.” She said before walking off.

A bit surprised Min swallowed the pill she was passed. Waving as the girl left she looked over to Al, “does that happen often?” She said laughing at the craziness. She had to admit this was a lot of fun, she was glad she followed one of her brothers rules. If there's a party go to it. Especially if it's run by the King of Depravity. As the pill mixed with the LSD already in her system the colors of the room began to shift and lights began to rise up above her into an Aurora Borealis that danced and split into familiar shapes and twirl around her. “Amazing!”

Alaric smiled a bit more as Min spoke about her experience so far. He pounded the rest of his drink and refilled (he was camping by the bar), when two super hot chicks rolled up and kissed them.

Al took a moment to enjoy the surprise makeout, his tongue rolling around with Rave girl's for a long moment before she pulled back, telling him to call her. Al gave her a little pat on the ass she walked away.

"Wait, was that only one hot chick with cloning powers? The possibilities are super hot."

He took a second to look at the phone number. Hopefully it wasn't fake.

"That's never happened to me before. But then again, this is the first huge party like this I've been too." He pounded more of his alcohol, looking to get completely faded while he was here.

He watched the borealis for a moment before turning his head to look at Min, and holding out his hand.

"I was watching you dance earlier. Want to get back on the dance floor?"

Min looked at him and then to what he was drinking. Leaning in closer she brushed her body against him and took his drink and finished it off for him. “Sure why not? But next time let me order. That drink was far too weak.” Taking his hand she let him lead her out to the dancefloor as the music and energy in the room rose.

Alaric was slightly taken aback when she took his drink, but it gave him two free hands to put on her waist.

"Well excuse me, princess. Wasn't looking to get trashed right as the night started."

Min took his hand, and he led her along to the dance floor. They had a few pleasant minutes together before...

1572218222744.pngThe music pulsed through their bodies, screams and shouts in excitement, suddenly fell to screams of pain coming from the left side of the area. People began to collapse in pain as from their falling, there was a group of people led by a one eyed girl in punk lolita clothing. Smiling as she twirled her spiked staff her eyes shined with devilish delight in the pain of others. Pointing to one student they suddenly clutched their chest in pain and collapsed to the floor, screaming.

Laughing with evil delight the girl looked around at the scared faces. “That’s right, it’s the Pain Gang, led by me. The one, the deadly, Painlass. Back the fuck up and bow down to me.”

Alaric stopped dancing, hands resting on Min's shoulders. Something wasn't right. The screams sounded wrong. It was no longer buzzed joy in the air.

Alaric suddenly pulled Min behind a pillar, holding her close against him as he peered around their hiding spot, taking full view of the gang and the wildly-dressed female leading them.

He brought his head back around and looked down at Min and whispered, his mouth directly against her ear to be heard over the music and screams, "And here I was, thinking it'd be a good night. Well, I can draw their attention, you can portal out of here to get help. Unless you got a better plan."

Enjoying her drug fueled dance she didn’t even notice the screams of joy turn as she danced along with Alaric. It wasn’t until Alaric took her hand and pulled her behind a pillar that Min noticed something was up. Looking up at him, her cheeks flushed as she realized how close he was. Leaning forward a bit to see what Alaric was looking at they only got closer to each other as he turned his head back to her. Her blush deepened and she couldn’t help but let out a soft giggle.

Hearing his plan, Min had quite a few thoughts run through her head as she didn’t think it would be best to take any action. Meeting his eyes she gripped onto his shirt, looking a bit worried. “You don’t know what kind of power she has. She could kill you. Besides...” She said giving a shrug, “we’re in a room filled with future superheroes. I think they got this.” Min said as seconds after she spoke a familiar voice rang out.

She was damn close. Even as preoccupied as he was, he distinctly felt her pressed up against him. He could feel the heat of her body against his, and if the threat of violence wasn't behind this pillar, he'd be pushing his luck to about now.

He stared into her eyes for a long moment, blushing slightly from how close they were, and from her worrying about him.

He reached up and put his hand in her cheek. "I have to do something. Keep you safe and help those in the crowd. And who knows what abilities these people have, and how useful they'll…"

He was interrupted by the sound of a familiar voice, and he poked his head from the hiding spot again.

“Evaline Buck, you picked the wrong party to mess with.” Bonnie said, storming over towards the Pain Gan. Her eyes were wide and shining and it was clear she had been having a very good time at this party. “JR kids are welcome, but not if you’re gonna hurt others for fun. Back off on the powers or I’ll make you."

The goth Lolita looked over at Bonnie with a disinterested gaze. “You make me? Ha. You’re too much of a goodie two shoes to do anything without following the rules.” She said with a smirk.

“I wouldn’t say that…” Bonnie said her eyes flashing as her body leaned over, a beastly growl emanating from her. Someone from the crowd put a hand on Bonnie’s shoulder, but she shook it off. She was feeling her wild side take over. Letting out a quiet laugh that began to erupt into loud echoing laugher she looked at Painlass. “Come on girlie, give me your best shot. I want to see what you think you’ve got."

Painless looked at Bonnie with a glare on her face and said quietly. “Pain.”

Bonnie’s whole body erupted in pain, as if every bit of her body was being twisted and pulled to explode out of her skin. She let out a howl of pain and fell to her knee.

Painless smiled, her pride taking over, before the laughter echoed through the room again.

Winds whipped around the room converging onto Bonnie as her orange hair shifted to white, her body grew out of her clothes tearing ti apart. Fur grew out fo her body as she continued to laugh. Growing higher and higher in pitch till it was a echoing cackle. Lifting her head a wide grin was plastered non her face as her primal red eyes focused on the gang of students.

Laughing wildly she spoke “now it’s my turn.”

“PAIN!” Painlass shouted, but the pain barely fazed Bonnie.

She raised her blacked claw towards Painlass, but a barrier blocked it. Looking over to one of the other members of the gang she smiled as the barrier sprouted spikes impairing Bonnie’s hands. Laughing she further pushed her hand against the barrier, slapping her other black claw on the other side of the barrier. Her body haunching over as blood trickled down the cracking barrier, Bonnie continued to laugh maniacally.

The barrier shattered and Bonnie swiped it’s claws down towards the group. The strength of her attack knocking the group back towards the wall, cracking it upon impact. Charging toward them, she laughed as she slammed her hands against the collective throats of the gang. Lifting Lolita, the shortest up high choking the girl as she leaned in and opened her sharp teeth. A long snake tongue lapped against Painlass’s cheek and wrapped around her eyepatch before tearing it off and eating it. “Want to lose that other eye? Heehehehehe, I’d be more than happy to. Hahahahahaha.”

“We’ll leave…”One of the other Pain gang members said as Bonnie seemed to ignore her and press on tighter.

“Heeeheeheee -HAHAHAHAHAAA-GAH!” A body collided against Bonnie and she let the others go, turning to see her who it was. Her mentality snapped back as she looked at the knocked out Anime club president. Picking him up she cradled him and made her way back to her friends. Giving the gang one last look before she turned away. Laughing and smiling as her hair returned back to normal.

[After the Fight]
Min looked over at the conclusion of the fight, and smiled. Looking back to Alaric she was still holding onto his shirt as she looked up at him, “see it all worked out. For more or less alright.” Wondering if Bonnie was actually alright, as the music began to pulse again and Bonnie continued to party in her new form she supposed she was alright.

Alaric nodded as the music started back up, and he shrugged, "Well, want to get back to the party, or do you want to keep holding on to me?"

Min's blush deepened and she let go of his shirt. Cocking her head up at him she gave him a devilish smile and spoke up. “Alright,” she mused as she ran her index finger up his neck and under his chin. “I did say I’d get you a real drink after all.” Pulling her finger away she ran it across her lips and her smile widened. Taking his hand she lead him back to the bar and took the attention of the bartender. “Hello can I have two, 2:4 Hapsburg Gold Absinthe?” She said with a smile.

The bartender looked at her with a worried glance but made the two drinks and took her black card. Picking up the drinks she handed one to Alaric and clinked glasses. “To forgetting.” She said with a wink before taking down the drink in one gulp. Seeing a basket of pills being passed down the bar she picked up two differently colored pills and popped them into her mouth, her eyes changing colors and breath turning to frosty mist. “Ooo, how cool.” She pushed the basket towards him “care to test your luck?”

A slight shiver ran through him as Min ran a finger lightly up his neck. He returned the favor by running a finger up and down her spine, as she pulled him towards the bar.

Min ordered something hard, which caused him to raise an eyebrow. "Well, that works. You're a bit of a freak, aren't you?"

He winked and licked his lips at her before slamming his drink and ordering another round for the two of them.

“Freak, alcoholic, nymphomaniac, tease. That's for me to know and you to find out.” She mused raising a brow and tapping the right of the basket, tempting him to try.

Min passed him a basket of pills, and he watched her take her two before he grabbed two of his own.

He wondered what his would do as he watched Min go through a myriad of eye colors, and then breathe frost.

He popped the first one, which made him shrink to about half his normal size.

Laughing, he pounded his second shot and popped the second one, which made his hair grow. Rapidly, until it was almost touching the floor from his spot on the barstool.

"Well damn. Here I was gonna see if you wanted to find a hotel once you got drunk, but now I'm a midget that needs a barber." He laughed some more, the whole situation striking him as hysterical.

Min watched in surprise as the first pill shrunk him in size to stand about at her navel laughing as he took the other his hair grew to his feet. Almost spilling her drink Min curled over in laughter. Wiping a tear away with her free hand she bent over and looked at him. “I don’t know about that, you seem like the right size for some fun.” She said giving him a wink before downing her drink.

Placing the drink on the counter she reached out for Alaric’s hair. “Here let me braid it for you.” She gracefully maneuvered her manicured fingers through his long hair and finished making sort of a viking like ponytail.

“There, now you can move around without getting your hair stepped on.” Standing up she smiled down at him and couldn't help but laugh again, not even noticing that someone has slipped something into her now refilled glass. Picking it up she went to down her drink again. The white powder sliding at the bottom of the glass.

"I'm always fun sized. But right now, I think you'd be throwing me onto the bed, instead of the other way around." He said with a smirk.

Alaric closed his eyes and relaxed as Min played with his hair. She was so sweet, and beautiful, and Al had grown to like her quite a bit during their gym days and just hanging out after class.

With his eyes shut, he also failed to notice her drink getting spiked, and even when his eyes reopened, he was noticing his line of slight slowly growing further from the bar as he grew back to full size.

Downing the drink she frowned as the taste seemed off but shrugged it off. Watching as he began to grow she noticed her breath was no longer frost. Back to his full height he towered over her once again but she didn't mind one bit.

An upbeat song with a salsa vibe began to play as pink mist began to expand out around the area. Breathing in the mist the crowd would feel euphoric and just a bit horny.

Stepping forward she rested a hand on his chest and smiled. “Let's dance.” Pushing him out towards the dance floor her hips swayed to the music as the drug began to take ahold of her. Power cracked around her body like electricity as her usual pink eyes glowed a dangerous red.

Alaric grabbed her hand when she laid hers on his chest, and was taken aback again when she pushed him towards the dance floor. She was good at keeping him on his toes.

"I'm game babe. Let's dance."

He got into the groove of it, the mist in the air hyping him up and making Min seem even more gorgeous. Al began dancing with her, but stopped when she started to spark.

"Uh… you alright? Pop an extra pill?"

“Hmm? Yes! I feel amazing!” She said twirling, letting the energy spark off of her. “Oh I never felt like this before!” She said running her hands across his chest to his back before playfully pinching his ass. “I didn't think anything on this world could affect me. But this feels amazing. I could do anything like this.” She said her red irises widening and engulfing the whites in her eyes. Letting him go as the music changed she jumped with excitement the electricity sparked off her and she began to float in the air.

A finger tapped Alaric’s shoulder. It was a boy about his age and standing beside him was a pouting girl. A very familiar giel for anyone who looked at the news. It was the crazy girl who constantly spouted about aliens. The boy spoke up, his voice was slow and unenthusiastic as if he’s done this too many times. “Hey. My friend here thought your girlfriend was an alien so she slipped… what was it?” The boy said looking to Kaori.

“It’s Joortay.” Kaori said pouting, “and if it’s taking effect then she’s totally an alien! The guy who sold it to me said so!”

The boy glared at her, “you bought it off a sketchy guy on a sketchy site. You drugged this girl and you should apologize.” The girl continued to pout and the boy looked at Alaric. “Anyway we’re really sorry. From what it’s described it’s like super adderall. I don't know what it would do to a super, but if you can keep her hydrated and calm she should be alright. Again we’re really sorry.” The boy said scratching his head.

All the while Min has made it to the air and was dancing with some of the flying students. The whole crowd growing more sexual and Min began to lose clothing along with the others in the crowd, as it was burned, frozen or dissolved off.

Alaric jumped a bit when Min pinched his ass. Tease was right. She mentioned "of this world". That's two aliens that Alaric had met since he started school.

He shook his head and watched her float off. He planned to follow after her, but was interrupted by a boy tapping on his shoulder.

With a growing scowl, he listened to them admit that they drugged Min. "Great. Thanks for doing something super shitty to an innocent girl because she may or may not be extraterrestrial."

He sighed and calmed down, "Thanks for letting me know dude. Keep that chick away from us."

With that, he turned around and shouted up to Min, his eyes widening as he saw her loss of clothing.

"Oi, Min! Get back down here for a second!"

Realizing that she may not have heard him, Alaric activated his power and jumped the crowd, reaching for Min's hand as he sailed through the air.

Min turned her head towards Alaric as he made his way towards her. Floating on red sparks of energy she smiled, her clothing mostly gone, now left in her violet ruffled lingerie. Reaching out for him she cupped his face and smiled over at him, her glowing red eyes shining brightly. “Hey handsome. Welcome to the upper deck.” She let out a soft laugh as two boys and two girls and a few animals and winged creatures flew over them.

“Hey is he here to join in?” One of the boys said

“We’re just about to get started.” Another girl said running a hand across Min’s back.

“He’s delicious if you ask me” said a winged snake as it began to coil around Alaric’s feet.

Alaric smiled at the mostly naked Min. "I'm glad you're having a hell of a time. You look good like that." He gave her a lusty wink.

He didn't know if it was the drugs, alcohol, or this weird mist making him want to just do Min right now, but he held back for the moment. His base nature, beyond all the bad boy shit, was honest.

He gritted his teeth and leaned in to whisper in Min's ear.

"Someone told me you've been roofied. I guess it was when you were playing with my hair."

He pulled her close, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"But if you're okay, then we can stay. I'm kind of feeling it. And you."

With that, he slid his hands down to grab her ass.

Min laughed at his comment and leaned in closer as he whispered into her ear. A confused look came across her face and she looked over at him. Noticing him strain again gravity she smiled as he grabbed her ass. Leaning in closer she wrapped her legs around his waist, the electricity flowing from her and shocking him as her thighs tightened around him.

“What's roofied?” She said still confused.

Alaric ran his hands up and down her bare legs as she wrapped them around his torso.

"You sexy thing." He said to her, as the jolts of electricity went through him. It didn't hurt, so Alaric barely paid attention to it once he got used to the feel.

She then asked him what roofied were, and he sighed, not wanting to kill the vibe but being too honest for his own good.

"It's a drug that goes in drinks. Usually it knocks a girl out so she… doesn't resist. In this case, I think it made you float and shoot lightning. I guess it could have been worse."

He shrugged, wrapped his arms around her waist again.

Tilting her head she shrugged, “I suppose you’re right. But who would do something like that?” Min said, her mind darting around as she ran at crazy speeds. Min was running through thoughts and emotions like a wildfire. While she thought she ran her hands across Al’s neck and as her hips began to roll against him.

“And why? I’m nothing special.” She thought out loud as unconsciously portals began to pop up around the ceiling letting in different things fall through. Bats, mist, rain, and so much more poured out from the portals and onto the crowd.

"It's a scummy thing to do. Usually it's creeps and criminals who do it. In this case, it was some crazy chick trying to see if you were an alien. Apparently-"

He was interrupted by Min getting frisky with him. Alaric buried his face into her neck as she grinded up against him, kissing and nuzzling the soft skin on her throat.

He pulled back when she mentioned not being special. "You are to me. I mean, I kind of- nevermind."

Suddenly he got hit with some roof shingles, and looked up to see the portal chaos she was creating.

Thinking fast, he grabbed her face and made her look into his eyes.

"Hey. Calm down. Nothing bad happened to you, and it won't if I got anything to say about it. Look at me and calm down with the portals."

"Me? An alien?" She let out a soft gasp and giggled as he began to kiss her neck. “That's ridiculous…” Letting out a soft moan as he buried his face against her skin. “... Aliens... aren't...real…” She added through panting breath. Her body instinctively rolled against him as he continued to caress her skin. She thought he said something else but she wasn't sure.

As he took her face in his hands she cupped his face and looked down into his eyes. His words fell on deaf ears, her mind only focused on his lips as they moved. I just want one taste. Leaning in her lips parted as she pressed them against his own. Flicking her tongue through her open lips she met and exploded his mouth diving deep into a passionate kiss.

Meanwhile another port opened up on the ceiling and a burst to grow rang through catching the sprinkler system. Water burst out from the sprinklers down onto the growing orgy of a crowd.

As the water touched the electrified Min she felt the current of electricity go through her whole body. Her eyes returned to normal as she lost consciousness, sending the duo tumbling down to the quickly evacuating crowd.

Alaric slid his tongue over hers, losing himself to his instincts and aphrodisiacs in the air. His hands roamed over every inch of Min's body, no longer able or willing to hold back.

Suddenly, it was raining, and they were tumbling out of the sky. Alaric snapped too, twisting to put his feet under them, and then landing hard, unable to activate his power in time. He rolled forward to kill some of the damage, but his ankles were going to be sore in the morning.

He got back to his feet, and awkwardly pulled his shirt off and just as awkwardly wrapped it around her as he made his way to the exit.

Alaric walked down the road when a thought hit him. He was shirtless and drunk dude walking down the street with a basically naked unconscious chick in his arms.

He took a moment to survey his surroundings, and then activated his power to jump onto a concrete balcony of a nearby hotel.

Stealthily, he checked to make sure this patio wasn't part of an occupied room. Satisfied with their hiding spot, he laid her down against the wall before sitting himself across from her and lighting a cigarette and bringing up an internet browser on his wrist device.

Raygen fumbled over herself in the large crowd. She could already feel whatever pills she took taking effect. Biting her bottom lip she looked around, sure it looked like everyone was having fun. Sure, she did just watch some people fight, but it still looked like they were having fun with each-other at least. Scanning through the crowd, she saw some semi familiar faces, but she didn’t think she knew them well enough to go up and talk to them.

Honestly Raygen had never been to a party before, and well, not her first time taking drugs, but her first time taking ones like these. The lights in the air were practically dancing in front of her, teasing her by the way they interacted so easily with the people around them. Raygen knew that the light isn’t actually a physical body, but she couldn’t help but get a little peeved at them. Finally she made up her mind and pushed her way through the thick crowd to a place she thought would be a little quieter, (as best as she could considering no one really notices a girl the size of a child pushing past them).

Feeling mischievous, Raygen made her way to the closest window and finally found someone she wanted to play tricks on. She spotted some of the people she knew from her first actual week at the academy. Firstly, she laid eyes on a boy who’s name she couldn’t quite remember. She thought it started with an ‘A’ but really, she didn’t care all that much. She giggled to herself as she sat down with her back against the window, raising an eyebrow as she focused, she could see the confusion cover his face as he noticed he couldn’t hear anything. Raygen had to stop herself from giggling as she watched the boy look around him, trying to figure out what was going on.

As the party ended thanks to Min's unconscious destruction, she didn't stirr as Al carried her out. Their appearance would be strange if it wasn't Neon Valley and everyone leaving was half baked and wandering around.

Min laid against the balcony her body stirring slightly as the cool air washed against her body. Breathing slowly, Min's chest rose and fell slowly until it completely stopped. Her body shimmered softly like an off-center image as her astral body floated out and leaned over to Alaric. Tilting her head she gave a bashful smile, “hey…” She said meekly not sure what to do or say, but she had a feeling once she returned to her body she wouldn't remember this night.

Alaric lit another cigarette after briefly checking up on Min. Still out. Sitting back in his spot, he suddenly noticed that he couldn't hear anything.

Al raised up from his sitting position, peeking into the window and over the railing. Other than some kids hanging out on the street, Al saw nothing.

After a few more minutes of surveying the scene, Al sat back down and relaxed, his drink finally wearing off and enjoying his menthol...

… Until Min appeared in front of him, causing him to nearly jump out of his skin.

"Jesus! Hi. Wait."

He realized he still couldn't hear. Could she? He casually pulled a napkin and a golf pencil out of his pocket and wrote 'I can't hear anything. You okay?'

Her Astral Form was not visually different from her regular one, with the exception of a silver core that extended a foot from her back before becoming invisible. Not much affected her ghostly form including the cone of silence around them. As Alaric jumped in worry she waved to him as he spoke but stopped as he said wait.

Watching him write she leaned in closer and read it. A bit confused at the situation, Min could hear fine in this form. Min glanced over at her body and shrugged “Yeah, more or less. Though I don't think I'm going to remember this at all once my body wakes up.” Min said foolishly not even realizing he couldn't hear her. Placing a finger to her chin, she thought about what to do and decided to give him a thumbs up. As she did, her eyes couldn't help but wander down his chest and she bit her lip before looking to meet his eyes.

“Yep I'm perfect. With a perfect view too.” Min said knowing he wasn't able to hear her. Reaching out to him she ran her fingers across Alaric’s cheek. The tips of her fingers passing through his skin leaving a ghostly tingle sensation from her touch. “I guess I could tell you anything right now, huh? A hundred years still feels so familiar, nostalgic honestly.”

Alaric couldn't hear her, due to someone's ability. But as he stood up and looked around, he still couldn't see who was messing with his ears.

All he could do was watch her silently mouth words and twitch at the tingles that ran through his cheek.

Another cold breeze shot up towards the group sending a chill across the scantily clad duo. Min's body shivered and her astral body vanished as Min sneezed. "Choo!"

Her eyes fluttered and opened as her vision began to focus she realized she wasn’t in her bed. Eyes widening she looked around and noticed Alaric standing across from her. “Alaric? What’s going on?" She said worriedly before realizing she couldn't hear her own voice or anything, everything was silent. Placing a hand to her throat she looked at him, panic slowly washing over her face. Heart beginning to race she looked around and assumed they were on some kind of balcony. Her head was throbbing and her stomach curled with unease.

She needed to move. Shakily getting to her feet she wobbled from side to side. She tripped over her feet and was about to topple off the balcony.

Alaric watched Min's… ghost? Whatever, disappeared, and Min herself woke up. She seemed shaky, but that was to be expected when coming down from several types of drugs at once.

He grabbed her arm as she began to stumble, holding her up. With his free hand, he bent down and grabbed his writing utensils. He wrote the short version of the story in quick chicken scratch.

'someone's power is making it silent. You were drugged passed out and missing clothes. I brought you here to get you out of sight.'

He handed the note to her as he helped/made her sit back down.

Min rested against him as he pulled her back she sat down as he helped her. Looking at the note she nodded a s took the pencil from him. Scribbling something she gave a soft chuckle and lifted it up.

‘Your handwriting is awful.’ it said giving him a cheeky grin before sticking her tongue out at him.

Alaric snorted upon seeing the note. He wrote back, 'bad handwriting, worse grades'.

Min giggled at his response.Placing the paper back down on her lap she continued to write. ‘but thank you.’ She wrote smiling at him, she didn't remember much but she remembered he was fun and kept her company. Looking back down at the paper she finished. ‘You want me to portal us back to the dorms?’

He didn't really have to say anything more. He gave her a smile when she said thanks and gave a thumbs up at the idea of going back to the school.

Min nodded and opened a portal beneath them. Quickly they fell through the portal and landed outside the student dormitory. Expecting the fall Min landed on her feet and smiled, “well at least we made it in one-“ Min stopped her sentence as she quickly turned away and vomited a literal rainbow onto the ground. After retching for a few more minutes she finally had nothing left in her system. Well that’s a first.

Min looked at the rainbow vomit which now made more tiny rainbow arcs before evaporating. Glancing over at Alaric she blushed, “well I bet that made me quite unappealing.” Stepping away from the vomit she glanced down and then back at Alaric. “I'll just be going now. Thank you for the rescue. I'll return your shirt tomorrow cleaned.” She said with a bashful smile tugging at her hair. Unsure what else to say.

Alaric barely kept his feet when the portal dumped them back at the dorms. He was about to speak, but instead just ended up silently rubbing Min's back as she hurled a quite impressive looking puddle onto the lawn.

"Eh. It happens to us all. I had a monster hangover last week." He replied to her unappealing comment.

He locked eyes with her as she mentioned his shirt and told him she'd be leaving.

"Yeah. It was fun. I think we should probably have a calmer second date. Like say, that movie I mentioned."

Min met his eyes and blushed a bit. The word date took ahold of her mind and she grew even more flustered. “Y-yes.” Pulling a strand of hair behind her ear she smiled, trying her best to calm down. “I am looking forward to going to the m-movies. We really need to plan it soon!” Min said looking back at him.

Alaric smiled smiled at her sudden innocence and bashfulness, when she was such a freak just an hour or so ago. Whatever. This was cute.

"Yeah. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Or text me tonight. It all works."

“Right, tomorrow! Have a good evening Alaric.” She said waving to him with one hand and opening another portal with the other. She was so glad they had one more day before school started again on Monday. Taking a step back she tripped and fell into the portal. Letting out a meek, “I'm okay!” Before the portal closed behind her.

Timeskip

Freshmen Schedule
7:30-8 Home Econ
8-9 Class of Choice (Chem,Math English, History)
9-10:30 Support and Civilian Life
10:30- 12 Lunch
12-1 Heroism
1-2 Safety and Control
2-3 Class of Choice (Chem,Math English, History)
After having a filling lunch the freshmen were met with the cheerful visage of their Heroism/Gym teacher, Blake Mckune or more commonly known as Big Red. Letting out a hearty laugh he held his clipboard and looked out at the students. Over the past few weeks in school he’s been running performance and teamwork skills. Seeing just what these kids are made of and just what they can do together. Using training holograms and attack robots he's gotten a pretty good idea of how these kids work and now wanted them to learn how to work together. Grinning happily is voice boomed over the large gymnasium, “Good news students! Today we won't be doing any combat training! Instead you all are going on your first solo mission. If your upperclassmen haven't already told you we usually have a daily mission board for students to group up and take on. However, for you freshmen your choices are limited compared to the upperclassmen around you. But that's sure to change in time!” He said with a smile, his teeth almost shining from his enthusiasm.

Club Updates
Lit Club - The club president killed another shadow creature while reading. A cake and tea book discussion day is set for the next meeting.
Turf Wars - 1 v 1 training has begun. A turf war is scheduled for next weekend against the Bronzewood Academy students
Cheer - newest members are halfway done with preliminary training. Partner pairs have been set up between the boys and girls
Fashion Club - the club has been working on making basic super suits for the freshman class.
Journalism - The paper published a big secret regarding why Gwyneth Blanche is no longer student council president.
She used her power against her younger sister and hurt her so badly that her sister is now in a wheelchair.
Chorus and Drama - the battle of the bands is starting for October. It's been revealed Meg is a rock singer. All incoming freshmen have been required to preform a song either solo or together. And the upperclassmen girls are looking for rising freshmen girls interested in their two week performance of the musical SIX.
Art Club - there's an art gallery in November in the front stage cafe downtown.
Event Updates
During the Pharming party last week there was a fight break out between Bonnie and the Justice Rose pain gang. Bonnie has been benched from the Turf Wars until further notice.
Lifting up his clipboard he began to read their mission. “There is a wayward metal ball bouncing through downtown. Your job is to ensure that there are no civilian casualties, find out where the ball is heading and capture it. Currently we have our Delta team handling this but they’ve been working for ten hours straight and need a break. So it's your time to shine kids! Get out there and do your best!” He said letting out a hardy laugh as he put the clipboard under his arm. “This time you kids get to choose out your own super suits. These will just be the basics. No special symbol and all that but if there's a pattern you like and a style you want the Fashion and art clubs have graciously agreed to help you all out. Of course you don't have to go out in your fancies just yet but the option is available in down in the attire department of T9 you all have two hours to get yourselves down there and ready for the mission! Good luck kids! You're dismissed!”

40a871b61ef2b86c8b5cb76141dbd1a7.jpg
Two hours later There the group of young future heroes stood waiting at the teleporter to swap places with Delta team. As the teleporter was primed an upperclassmen from Seacoast Tech was manning the teleportation device through a glass pane. His voice chimes over the intercom in the room. “The teleportation process will begin in two minutes. Some heads up once you are teleported you’ll replace the previous delta members location. You will literally be thrown into action so don’t hesitate or you may fail your mission instantly. Also a note from Delta team, don’t touch the bouncing ball, apparently bad things happen when you hit the ball with anything.” There was a soft chime and the guy said, “First Transport ready. First student, step on in.”

As the first student stepped in a flash of light engulfed them and a boy with red hair and silver eyes fell out of the teleporter and landed with a roll. “Finally!” The guy said getting up. “Hope your friend can make a 20ft landing from the sky. FUCK!” He said stretching, “I am tired.”

“Next.” The guys voice said over the intercom.

After everyone passed throughLanding in the bustling downtown the group could see the large metal ball bouncing off from the ground and shoot out towards a skyscraper window. Inside the civilians were running to get away from the upcoming ball. Hitting the glass is shattered the glass before bouncing further down the street. The glass tumbling down towards the onlookers below.

Let your heroic side shineFor this event you can write up your own heroic deeds and actions you make while chasing this dangerous ball down the street. Be as heroic or as lazy as you'd like, have fun with it! The most entertaining post wins a prize for a future mission/event. So be creative!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back