• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Highland Academy for Powered Individuals [Open]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
3c03b2087227e910755983e369ecd4ac.jpg
Murderous(?) Maids The smell of sweet ice cream and fresh fruit floated through the former gymnasium. Now adorned with pastel pink and creme curtains and comfortable white chairs the packed area was filled with cheerful students talking and cute maids taking riders and serving meals. However not every maid was a cheerful beaming girl. There was a heavy hand pushing Josh's ( gorgeousss gorgeousss ) back forward and a cold voice said. "Move faster kid." Ushering him closer to the table with the orange beast and Leon. Shoving him towards a chair the woman placed her hands on her hips, her chest bouncing as she leaned back with confidence. She frowned at Bonnie. "I hate this."

With Leons order finished the beast nervously tried to stammer out something. However it only came out as low growls and clicks of his tongue against his teeth. Flustered he quickly looked down his eyes narrowing into an intimidating glare.

Bonnie smiled and looked to Leon ( Brinni Brinni )"I know I heard you were very impressive! Good luck with the next one I hear it's straight fighting this time! Okay! The Raspberry Rabbit Sunday and The Kuma Parfait Special it is!" As Josh was shoved towards a chair Bonnie looked over and squealed with excitement as she saw her friend. "You look great! Strike a pose!"

Letting out a heavy sigh she balanced on her leg and stroke a cute (?) pose with a scowl on her face. Jumping with joy Bonnie ran over and hugged her friend tightly. "You know I'm going to kill you for this." Violet said sternly.

"Awwwwwww I love you too bestie!" Bonnie said. Locking arms with the other maid she began to pull her away from the table. "I'll have your meals come out to you and take your friend's order when I'm back. Meowsters!" She said giving the boys a wink as she dragged the angry maid off.

Once the girls left the beast was alone with these two strangers he cleared his throat and attempted to start a conversation. "Urrrr....h-hello..." His voice was deep and cracked as he gave a wide grin revealing rows of sharp teeth. His eye narrowing at the others to sharp predatory points, as he bared his teeth at the boys. A closer inspection of the beast he was all too daunting. His fur was corse and short revealing his large beastly frame and undulating muscles. Toned to quickly and easily cleave the head off of a human without them realizing it happened.

Motivating himself to speak once more the beast straightened his back, his mane prickling up to attention. Shifting his gaze from one boy to the other the beast gave a sharp intake that reverberated against his vocal cords into a horrid growl before exhaling. His breath surprisingly smelling of freshly grown mint. "My... name is...R-R-Rei. It's nice... to meet you." Shaking a bit from the nerves he tapped his talons against one another.

View attachment 613614Min JohannasAdjusting her jacket she tried to ring out as much water as she could from her hair with little success. I cannot believe I won that and still got wet. I hate being wet. Quietly considering portaling home to change, she decided against it, on the slight chance someone was home. Better to be wet here, then dry and caught. I wonder how many enemies I just made accidentally attacking my team? Hopefully they're too dumb to realize it was me. Min thought to herself as she smiled at Haruo. Still I have to say Josh taking out everyone on his team was quite the surprise. He's certainly someone interesting. Best to keep him close. Min's internal dialogue was one she rarely showed to others, unless it got in the way of her portal creation. Most of the time it didn't fit her 'nice girl' attitude, and she had no one to talk to so she kept it to herself. These were good people not jaded by events that have yet to happen to them, she wanted to be good as well. As much as she wondered if she was alone in doing this she was nothing special compared to the others at HAPI.

Listening to Haruo ( Verite Verite ) mention the art club her brow raised in curiosity. "The Art club?" Surprised that there even was an art club Min was curious to see it. People creating... I want to see that. Having lived in a place devoid of anything but lies and science, to see real people create is something of a spectacle for Min. Bouncing in excitement she beamed up at Haruo. "Let's go to the Art club!" Taking his hand she began to lead him through the crowd of students towards the booths. "So Haruo if you're interested in the Art club does that mean you do art? What kind of art do you do? Painting? Sculpting? Drawing? Oh you did say you play the piano! Is composing your art? I haven't ever seen anyone create anything other than formulas in test tubes until I came here! You all are so creative and alive!"

Haruo Higuchi - The Stage
Interactions: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye

If Haruo made his suggestion to any other kind of person, he might have felt a little embarrassed at someone being made aware of his interest in art, wondering what they'd think of such a thing, wondering if his interest would be mocked or so, and yet, with Min being so enthusiastic about it, the boy couldn't help but still feel somewhat abashed all the same. His interests had never been put this much under focus before... and just remembering that caused the boy to purse his lips slightly, but just as quickly wiped that off and smiled slightly toward the white-haired girl.

"Aha... No, I'm not that special," he spoke somewhat bashfully, as though pointedly rejecting her praise, "I couldn't fathom myself being able to paint or sculpt very well. I just like looking at stuff like that, admiring it. I guess I'd be pretty redundant there, a member of the Art Club who couldn't really make art, but maybe it'd be fun to look anyway," Haruo went on, sheepishly scratching his cheek as he walked with Min.

"Maybe you're right. It's enough to be able to play the piano. That's its own kind of art," he nodded, but as Min kept speaking, the boy couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. Truth be told, it felt like she knew much more about him than he knew about her; she was pretty mysterious in a way, from her mannerisms to the place where she came from. She seemed to talk about it decently often, and yet, the way she described it...

"Say... Where are you from, Min? You talk about your home a decent amount, but I don't think I really know much about it," Haruo dared to ask, feeling like he was liable to open Pandora's Box if she answered in full, "Sounds like it's really... ah, different from here."

- ENTROPY -

Mentions: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Brinni Brinni

As Violent surprisingly approached from behind it would startle Josh, especially due to her monotone cold voice. It’d give him goosebumps and send shivers up his back, as he let out a stutter.

Y-Y-Yes, ma’am!”

Addressing her formally despite not even knowing if she was really his superior. And despite the fact that he replied, he would be frozen in free, resulting in him just being pushed by the stern maid. As he approached the table, he would quickly take a seat, placing his bag beside his seat on the floor, not even noticing who was seated at the table already. He watched the two maids interact, “Oh, so they’re friends..” he observed, then caught off guard by the stern one striking a pose, causing him to blush lightly and give a awkward smile, as if he was embarrassed for blushing. After the two left Josh looked at the menu... then back at Leon, before he said anything to him, the beast spoke, bringing the attention to it.

As the beast attempted to make conversation with the two of them, it struck Josh... was it... nervous? “That’s ironic, yet very interesting. A big bashful beast..” he thought to himself. He checked the beast frame and whatnot, not surprisingly, he was impressed. Then beast spoke and Josh stared at him, before giving a huge gleeful smile.

“Hi, Rei! I’m Josh! Haha! You seem pretty cool!”

He’d give the beast a playful punch to his arm. He would then look over to Leon whilst still speaking to Rei.

“That’s Leon! I don’t know em very well, but I think he’s quite the strategist! So keep an eye on him! Hehe!”

Leon

Nearby: Josh, Rei
@Tags: gorgeousss gorgeousss The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
Leon nodded in acknowledgement of Josh's compliment and introduction. "Yeah, it's nice to meet you Rei. Leon Bellamy." He took the behemoth in. Truth be told, Leon was a little intimidated. Rei wasn't just tall, he was obviously well muscled. Though Rei's behavior was in direct contrast to his appearance which piqued his interest.

He turned back towards Josh. "Now I don't know if I'd call myself a strategist, but having no plan in a situation like the water fight is like tryin ta plug a dam with a tissue. I try to have, or make, at least two half baked ideas. You should always know what it is you can and can't do, what your allies can and can't do and be prepared to mix things up when you learn what your enemy can do. Like if it had just been you and me on the field without Min I'd have changed things up. You might not have noticed, but the ground was soaked. Perfect for electrification. I didn't know if you could fly or not, but I was hoping for not. That way you couldn't stay off the ground and avoid getting hit by a little less power than a lightning bolt. But the smoke cleared and Min was still in soI wasn't going to electrocute my teammate by mistake."

Leon blinked. "Sorry 'bout that. I take the hero thing a bit too seriously sometimes."
Izzy

Nearby: Claude, Wen, Alaric
@Tags: The Prophet The Prophet SoftSmile SoftSmile Elysium Elysium
"What!? That won't do at all Wen" Izzy exclaimed, admonishing her new friend. "You gotta keep up your energy. Doubly so with you given that I'd imagine that a power like yours burns up extra calories!" She took Wen's hand and began to pull her towards the gym where the cafe was set up. She stopped mid stride as someone hailed them. "Oh yeah. he mentioned you. Hiya Alaric. I'm Izzy." She took in the newcomer with a careful eye. Despite the cool air his skin was a little flushed and had a slight sheen to it. Possibly working out, or whatever his power is might be the cause. We're on our way to the maid cafe to grab something to eat. Come join us."

Min Johannas@Tags: Verite Verite
Min was in her own world of excitement, she was glad to finally get the chance to explore and interact with this world. Happily leading Haruo through the booths she was so excited to see more of such a bright creative world.

"Say... Where are you from, Min? You talk about your home a decent amount, but I don't think I really know much about it, Sounds like it's really...ah different from here."

Stopping in her tracks her long silver locks covered the empty hateful look she carried as Haruo asked a simple question. Turning around she changed her face to a gentle smile. "I'm from Russia. I live in a small castle in a forest near Moscow." Turning away from him she continued to walk, leading him once again. "I was never allowed to leave the grounds, so I never got to see much more than old stones and the occasional staff member. Which was rare. It's a big place and besides the staff were not allowed to talk to me." Her voice grew distant as she continued, "it was my mother and me for a short while. Then... just me. For a very long time."

Even though it didn't have to be. She thought to herself her grip on Haruo's hand tightening.

Stopping again she let go of his hand and pulled it behind her back. Spinning around she gave a soft laugh. "Sounds pretty lonely, huh?" There was a smile on her face, but the pain was evident in her eyes, it truly was. "Anyway I got bored of staying there so when I received my invitation I quickly accepted. Now I only go there to change clothes and keep up appearances. Which works out well since my roommate is a bit...well you met her. The goat attacker girl." Taking a few more steps she was at the Art booth and looked to Haruo. "We're here!"
300px-Viska_school.png
"Indeed you are girl. And what has you over at our Art Club booth?" A cute young girl with long blonde hair tied neatly in a red ribbon asked as her eight arachnid legs, sprouting from her back were working on a sketch, a charcoal drawing, a sculpture, an ink drawing, a manga page, and were handing out fliers. She smiled up at them as they noticed her legs. "Yes. I'm quite the talent." Staring at the two she pointed to Haruo. "You boy! Tell me what is your talent? I see your creative drive. Your appreciation of the arts tell me, now!"

Rei@Tags: Brinni Brinni gorgeousss gorgeousss
Rei jolted a bit as Josh playfully punched him, used to a much stronger strike from his siblings he was surprised at the gentleness. Letting out a low guttural laugh. "It's nice to meet you too." As Leon talked about his strategy Rei stared at him intently his eyes shining as the boy continued almost in a trance. As he apologized Rei quickly put his hands up.

"N-no that was amazing. You truly have a great strategy. I don't fight much... I'm actually planning on being a civilian. B-but when I do fight I usually let my instincts take over." He raised a talented hand and clenched his fist. "I can change the composition of my fur. From conductive, to being filled with helium, to being hard as steel. The appearance never changes but I can do some interesting stuff." He looked up at the others and quickly felt embarrassed. "N-not to b-boast or... you know...heh..." Giving a nervous toothy grin yet again.

Quieting down he let out a low growl from his throat and shifted in his seat. "So... you two are freshman as well? If Bonnie knows of you, you must be either a DC legacy or joining the Turf Wars." He said turning to Leon. "She also does anime club, but she only pays attention to her crush."

Last edited:
Claude Allcrest

ceabe1bb4a2837742ed0a558ccc27602.jpg
Nearby: Izzy, Wen, Alaric
@Tags: Brinni Brinni Elysium Elysium SoftSmile SoftSmile
Claude returned from his brief disappearance with a broad smile. While he did underperform in his own standards, he was still really happy when he looked upon the people in the competition. Sure, most were exceedingly weak, but there were some with powers he had to watch out for. In particular he had to watch out for lightning on multiple ocasions, only to be cought when a balloon bounced off of the ground and hit him, somehow deflecting the bullet he put in it before it even bounced. shaking his head a bit and straightening himself up, he approached his party once more just as his roommate had arrived. "How exhillirating! Honestly, i cant wait for the other matches! Even the ones with weak and meaningless abilities have found some creative way to use their power! i guess that's what i should expect coming to such a prestigous academy. Marvelous, truly! Ah, but I see i've inconienced you all by vanishing suddenly. My apologies, i should have let you all know of my participation. Alaric! i'm glad you could make it!" he greeted, placing a hand on his chest as he bowed slightly. then turning to his female friends, he gave another, slightly deeper one.

"Are we heading off to eat at the maid cafe? hear that its actually pretty good; Some upperclassmen recomended me there this morning. Colorful staff and good food they said. If i wasn't hanging out with you guys, i'd have went with some of them this morning." Claude explained, switching into his normal shoes. After waving goodbye to the clerk, he made his way back to the departing party."Sorry for the wait, let us be off. Oh, Izzy! we should totally come back here again once it's a pool and not an ice rink. You might have an edge on me in skating, but i'm fairly confident in my ability to swim. How about it?" He asked, smiling as he held open the door. It felt rude to hve been invited by Izzy and end up skating with Wen most of the time, so he intended to rectify it with a venture of his own, of course others could come with, but it felt wrong for him to not ask her. She was his first triend here after all. All he hoped now was that he didn't dissapear while eating as well. At least not before they all finished.

Haruo Higuchi - Art Club Booth

1566244152600.png
"Aah..." Haruo could only utter as the air seemed to change right before his eyes as Min responded to him. He could have sworn he saw an ever fleeting trace of a darker look on the girl's expression, but he was unable to even get a better look at her features thanks to those glistening locks in her hair until she looked away.

He couldn't bring himself to interject at all as Min talked about where she was from. Even to the boy, who considered himself admittedly a little dense in places, he felt as though he had opened a can of worms that maybe he shouldn't have brought up. What kind of feeling was that? Guilt, perhaps? The boy could only tug at his collar with his free hand, wincing slightly more out of surprise than anything else as Min tightened her grip on Haruo's hand, but didn't move to pull away or anything like that, simply staying as he was, letting her go on for as long as she wanted. Should he have said something, perhaps? Was it better to let her let it all out? He really couldn't say.

A castle in a forest, unable to leave, guarded by people who could not talk to her. A mother who had left her. And an unmistakable look in her eye. What could someone like him say to that?

"I--" He could only utter, but was unable to get out more than that. Before he knew it, Min spoke up again, pointing that they had finally reached their destination. A twinge of discomfort ran through the boy as he wondered what was going on in Min's head. Still occupied by her words, that look on her face, in her eyes, but once again, his train of thought was interrupted by none other than who he could only guess was the head of the Art Club, a stunning girl with... an eccentric get-up, to put it lightly.

Well, that was quite the introduction, the boy thought to himself as the girl's... spider legs were hard at work. Forced to move on to his dismay, he cleared his throat, almost drolly bemused that he wasn't even taken too aback by the peculiar arachnid legs.

No, what stirred a reaction out of him was when the girl addressed him so forwardly, calling him "boy" like some sort of shrewd boss or so. His eyes widened as he was put on the spot, forced to stammer out something to say. "A-Aha, well, truth be told, I'm not much of a real artist," he sheepishly said, scratching the back of his head, "But I do like looking at it, critiquing and all that. I suppose I just... wanted to drop by and look at what the club was all about, ahaha..." Haruo went on, suddenly feeling sheepish about being here at all. Or maybe it was just the eccentricity of the girl.​

Art Club Booth
300px-Viska_school.png
Hearing Haruo's ( Verite Verite ) nervous dismissal of his skills the art club member shook her head and pointed right at him. "Nonsense! I see the soul of an artist in you boy! You're yet to find your muse to ignite the blaze. But I see the creative spark in you." She said with a wide confident smile. "Don't sell yourself short. You're certainly worthy." Pridefully placing her hand on her chest she nodded. "I am wise. I know these things."

Min perked up. "What about me? Do I have a spark too?!" Expecting a resounding yes she looked eagerly at the girl.

Looking Min up and down she frowned. "You girl you seem to lack that creative spark for much. Yes, quite strange in fact, I see very little creativity in you."

Taken aback Min pouted and glare at the girl. She placed her hands on her hips and spoke boldly. "Hey! I'm plenty creative! I'm an excellent singer and ver-" Cut off as a notebook was shoved in her face.

"Prove it princess." The art club girl said with an evil grin.

Snatching the notebook from the girl Min began to scribble something. Then erase a bit, then scribble some more. A few minutes later she handed the sketch to the girl. Who gave it a perplexed look then frowned in clear dislike. Looking back at Min she lifted up the poorly drawn person for all to see with a raised brow. "And what is this? A minimalist cubism piece?"

As the girl judged her, clearly terrible, drawing Min's face flushed a deep crimson in embarrassment. Slamming her hands on the table she glared at the girl. "As a matter of fact it is!"

"Well it's still awful." She said tossing the notebook back. One of her spider legs caught it and placed it onto a desk behind her. "But you do seem to have an appreciation for art. A strange one but an appreciation all the same." Flipping her hair she smiled, "I am Lady Anastasia Urgovitch president of this academy's Art club. We meet in the art room after school every day. Drop in if you'd like to see true art in creation."

A brilliant crimson took over Min's face as she huffed. "As if! Come on Haruo let's go!" Grabbing Haruo's arm she began to pull him away from the booth. Turning only to stick her tongue out at Anastasia, who playfully blew Min a kiss back. Even more angry Min snapped her head back and walked with Haruo.

After a few minutes of wandering Min finally calmed down, yet her cheeks were still quite red. Leaning against Haruo she buried her face in his arm. "I'm so embarrassed." Looking up at him she gave a soft smile, "I lost my cool. And I was doing so well too." Noticing how close she'd gotten to him she quickly let go and took a step away. "Sorry. I didn't mean to hang on you so much." Through her peripheral vision she noticed her hair was a bit untidy. Running her fingers through her silver hair she let out a soft sigh. Looking up she noticed her bangs were awry as well. Fluttering her fingers through her hair she quietly thought to herself. What am I doing hanging on him like that? Is this because I haven't seen a boy in almost six years? God I'm so pathetic, and I bet he thinks I'm a weirdo. Ugh that drawing was terrible. I know I'm awful at art, so why did I even try. That Anastasia girl just got under my skin. Though...she wasn't wrong...technically....No she still sucks.

Trying her best to get herself looking presentable she glanced over to Haruo with an bashful smile. "So umm, what would you like to do now? I promised you we'd hang out today. Is there any event you wanted to go to? Or another booth?"

Haruo Higuchi - Festival

The strange girl's personality was definitely rather overbearing; even her name was quite the mouthful. Despite her praise for someone like him, Haruo could already feel that perhaps she might prove to be a bit much for him. Especially as things proved to take a sour turn between her and Min, all the while the boy resisted the urge to visibly cringe at the discomfort of the exchange.

Meaning it was probably time to hightail it out of there before something bad happened.

As Min dragged Haruo off, seeming to think the same as him, he could only awkwardly saunter along with her as they did so until they had eventually left the booth and essentially ended up back where they started, metaphorically if not literally. Probably both though. When Min practically buried herself in his arm, the boy couldn't help but flush just as she did, bashfully looking away for a moment and sheepishly scratching his cheek with his index finger. Indeed, this was possibly the closest a girl had ever been to him, but...

Well, let's not be weird about it, my man, the boy quickly thought to himself.

As she eventually pulled away, Haruo shook his head when she tried to apologize. "N-No, no, you're fine! And that whole thing wasn't your fault at all. That girl was kinda giving me the creeps anyway, ahaha..." He said, trying to maintain a relatively light, jocular tone. When she presented him with her following question, Haruo could only purse his lips in an unsure manner.

"Well... How about you pick this time? I don't particularly mind either way," he suggested, scratching the back of his head, "I feel like all I've been doing is leading us into bad spots."

Min Johannas

Schedule
Verses 12:00pm to 5:00pm
Ice Skating 10:00am to 10:00pm
Maid Cafe 12:00pm to 5:00pm
Haunted House 5:00pm to 9:00pm
Animal Show @3:00pm
Fortune Teller 4:00pm to 6:00pm
Fireworks 10:00pm
Min finished her self grooming she leaned back, balancing on the heel of her boots she thought about the art club president. "Well she certainly was a eccentric." Remembering her drawing she gave a perturbed look, "though my drawing was pretty bad. And...she's admittedly talented." Murmuring the last bit, Min didn't like the fact that someone was better than her. She certainly didn't like Anastasia, but she still might go visit the Art Club sometime. She was still too curious to see what creating art actually looked like.

Maid_Cafe_Icecreams.jpeg
As Haruo ( Verite Verite )spoke up Min pulled herself out of her head and looked over to him. Her brow furrowed a bit as he seemed to put himself down. Min shook her head, and moved over to him. "No. You've been doing a good job. There's not really a goal to this. I just wanted to spend time with you so anything we do is fun." Min said with a smile. She didn't really know why she gravitated towards Haruo, maybe it's because she reminds him of her big brother. Whatever the reason was she enjoyed spending time with him.

The realization of what she said struck her, and she blushed a bit, before turning her attention to her school issued watch. Pulling up the small holographic touch screen, she began to scroll through it, checking out the festival schedule. "Well it's about 3pm right? The animal show is about to start, I wonder what that is about?" Scrolling down she noticed a small blurb for the maid cafe. "Have you eaten? We could go to the maid cafe? There are already reviews on the schoolwide chat and they say their sundays are as adorable or as delicious. Seeing the images I have to say I would love to try one." Min said as she waved her hand over her device and the hologram of the picture of the smiling sweet animal treat expanded for him to see. "Plus it's free for freshmen!"

Haruo Higuchi - Festival

1566967313181.png
Admittedly, as stupid as it sounded even to the boy himself, he couldn't help but become just a little abashed as Min comforted him despite himself, feeling the urge to look away from her for a moment. Maybe he was overthinking the day, like someone who wanted to meticulously make sure every single detail of the day was just right, but... well, it wasn't like he could make sure of something like that, even if he were the type who would obsessively worry about that stuff. Which he wasn't.

When Min gave her next suggestions, Haruo couldn't help but visibly bite his lip uneasily, as though feeling stuck between a rock and a hard place. On one hand... "Aha, I suppose the animal show would be a good place to go, but uh... y'know, if it's just starting, it might be really crowded," he stammered, tugging at his collar slightly.

"... Also I'm still a bit traumatized after goat," he added half-jokingly. Emphasis on "half," mournfully remembering the girl from yesterday.

But then again, his other choice... really now. A maid cafe here? "But uh... a maid cafe, really? I mean, maybe it's a little..." He trailed off, as though his own internal thoughts interrupted what he was saying aloud.

What kind of perverted, self-indulgent deviant would even consider wanting to go someplace where girls would be dressed in frilly dresses to--

"Sure, we can go to the maid cafe. May as well if it's closing in a bit anyway, right?" Haruo said, hiding a strained smile like he felt a bit embarrassed about the prospect of going there, with a girl especially. But then, maybe he was overthinking it. She was the one who suggested it, after all, so he shouldn't presume to be so self-conscious about his presumptions.

He still felt a little bad about it, but maybe this would be a learning experience. How to let loose and all that!

What could go wrong?​

Leon

@Tags: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye gorgeousss gorgeousss
"Yeah, we're both freshman. As for how she knows us, it's Turf Wars for me," he said briefly. "But that's a really cool power. Why choose civilian life?" Leon looked around the gym. They really go all out with these festival events. I can't wait to see how the rest of the year plays out. He turned his attention to the other person at the table. "And what about you Josh? Hero? Civilian? Villain? You've proved you have what it takes for the last one, accidental or otherwise." He smiled, to let him know he was mostly teasing. He hoped their orders would be ready soon. He wanted a chance to actually eat before getting whisked off to the next VS event

Izzy

Nearby: Claude Alaric Wen
@Tags: SoftSmile SoftSmile The Prophet The Prophet Elysium Elysium
"I doubt that Claude, since the cafe started at the same time the VS event did. You don't need to try and seem cool by saying you hang out with upperclassmen, we're already hanging out with you." Izzy shuddered at Claude's offer for a moment at the thought of going in the pool. "Uhm...I'll pass" she said meekly. "I don't swim." Picking up her pace she hurried towards the gym. "Come on guys. We better hurry, unless you wanna disappear in the middle of eating your food Claude. Then I'll have to finish it."

- ENTROPY -

Mentions: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Brinni Brinni

Josh would chuckle nervously as he scratched the back of his head due to Leon's cheeky remark. He'd look over at Rei then back at Leon. It had been a while snice someone had asked him a question of this nature, and he had a small warm smile across his face and simply responded:

"Hero, haha!"

On the outside this would've seemed like a normal response, but ironic... Josh caught himself, weird feeling that was his first reaction off the bat. He then restated while stammering, "W-well, I actually am somewhat, um, unsure; but I'm leaning on the hero side of things, y'know? Hehe.." He had try to play off his awkward and abrupt reaction, he scratched his chin and jaw line as he looked down, avoiding eye contact for the moment. He'd speak again, changing the topic direction of attention from himself.

"What about you guys?"

Min Johannas SoftSmile SoftSmile The Prophet The Prophet Elysium Elysium Brinni Brinni Verite Verite gorgeousss gorgeousss

Looking at the menu of the cafe Min's mouth began to water. So many sweets! They look so good! I want to try them all! Her gaze shifted from the delectable menu to Haruo who seemed a bit unnerved about the cafe. I wonder if he doesn't like ice cream? Of course not, who hates ice cream? Min tilted her head curiously confused as he muttered something about a maids. "What's wrong with maids? They're quite hard working women. I'd love to see what kind of cafe a maid cafe would be."

As Haruo agreed, Min clapped her hands together and smiled. "Excellent!" Taking his hand she began to lead him inward into the campus towards the gym. Opening the large doors the duo were surrounded by smiling girls in maid attire. "Welcome Master!" One of the smaller girls bowed to the two of them. "Welcome, please allow me to show you to your seats." Gracefully turning on her heel she made her way into the vast gym are, still crowded with customers talking and enjoying their meals.

Min was looking around excitedly, all the bright pastels and lively conversation had her starstruck. Scanning the other students in the cafe she noticed someone familiar, someone who shouldn't be here. She froze there for a moment staring at the back of a familiar head. His chocolate hair and wide frame, he was much older than when she saw him last, but she was certain, it was him. Rage instantly built up through her.

Min saw red.

Without hesitation she grabbed one of the omelette rice plates off the table beside her and hurled it at Claude's head. Storming towards him she reached for his collar as she shouted. "How the hell did you get here!?" Pulling him back to look at his face her eyes glowed with rage as she hissed at him, "I should kill you for what you did to my family!" The purple swirl of a portal began to open up underneath Claude's chair, the heat seeping out from the portal was near scalding.

ReiRei smiled at Leon and then lowered his head as he was asked why he'd rather be a civilian. Pulling his taloned fingers into two tight fists he let out a low growl he released his hand. Looking down at his hand "Well...I-I'd like to live a normal life...people tend to be weary of me." Rei said giving a wide grin, revealing his sharp teeth again. "I'm not one for fighting. Ma say's I don't have the heart for conflict." He said with a soft chuckle. "I'd like to be a botanist when I get older or just open a simple flower shop." Finishing with a simple shrug he looked up as Bonnie came back with their food.

"Here you are meowsters!" Looking over to Haruo she shifted her weight, "now what can I get you meowster?" However a large crash and a girl shouting could be heard a few tables over and Bonnie turned her attention to the scene unfolding. "Ooo dramatic." Noticing Violet glaring at the scene Bonnie gave her a cautious look.

Rei turned his head to look at the scene as it unfolded. "S-should someone...do... something?" His body shaking at the thought of conflict.

Haruo Higuchi - Maid Cafe
Misc: gorgeousss gorgeousss Brinni Brinni The Prophet The Prophet

1567799040683.png

Ah, well, that was unexpected. Just when he thought he was starting to have Min a little figured out too.

As Haruo went along with Min toward the Maid Cafe, he couldn't help but purse his lips a little nervously, admittedly not quite used to girls dressed up in cute maid outfits calling him "Master," even though he figured at that point that he ought to just go with it.

After all, what's the worst that could possibly happen here?

The answer turned out to be "Min picking up someone else's omelette and throwing it at someone else for no reason."

Haruo stood in shock at Min's sudden outburst long enough to hear her scream at her target, as though to drive in that she didn't do that reflexively; no, it was a deliberate action, spurred on by such venom and hatred in her voice that caused a shiver to run up Haruo's spine. It wasn't until an unfamiliar voice asking if someone should do something about this that Haruo shook himself back to his senses, his first instinct to put an end to this commotion the only way that occurred to him.

"Min, what are you doing?! Snap out of it!" He exclaimed, swiftly making a move to grab her arm in his hand. At that moment, simultaneously, his eyes flared up with a red color, as though something inside him had activated.

"I don't know what is going on here, but you need to calm down!" Haruo went on, taking a much more forceful and serious demeanor than he might have been seen ever before. With that, for as long as Haruo's hand held onto Min's, the portals she'd conjured began to dispel; his power had finally shown itself.​

Leon​
"I get that Rei. My brother's the same way. He'd rather create things than fight. That makes this a strange choice of schools what brought you--" wion was interrupted by theyell from across the room. " reckon you might be right. At the very last we should see what's going on" he said.

Finding the source of the commotion wasn't hard people were staring and someone had an omelette on their face. What did surprise him was the cause. I guess she's more of a Spitfire than I gave her credit for Leon thought to himself.

Out loud though he said "no I'm not quite sure what's going on here, but this isn't the place for it. If there's some kind of Grudge that needs to be settled before the school year starts why we have a lovely verse event coming up in about half an hour would you let you do just that. And" he continued turning to Claude " I can think of no better place for former King and prospective member of the turf wars Club to demonstrate his skills wouldn't you say?"

He didn't know much about Min or her combative abilities and practice with schools and such, but he hopes that throwing out claude's former rank would at least put her off from trying anything here where other people could get hurt

- ENTROPY -

Mentions: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Brinni Brinni Verite Verite SoftSmile SoftSmile The Prophet The Prophet Elysium Elysium

While trying to battle through the slight awkardness that Josh had created in his conversation, he turned his attention to Rei as the gentle giant spoke about his pacifism ways in the future. It was honestly wholesome hearing him speak, it made Josh give his usual small warm smile at Rei.

“That sounds quite relaxing honestly. Like settling down... but hella’ weird! ‘Cause, like look atcha! I’ll be honest, I’m starting to wonder how your upbringing was..! Because you remind me of that one character from that one movie... it’s really old... I’m trying to think of it... where the big lion- no, it was a tiger I think.. and the tiger didn’t have any, um, courag- no, bravery..? And like.. -“ Josh’s stammering and ongoing story would be stop once he realized Rei’s attention shifted, simultaneously, he would see a omelet in the air and then a lot of commotion. tenor.gif The voice sounded familiar, one that Leon could possibly recognize as well. Josh would drastically change into shock and confusion. As soon as it clicked, just stood up, and would hand his hand bag to Rei, in a rush he would say to him:

“Can you watch this real quick! Thanks! I’m gonna try to move them outside! If you see me go outside, you can follow, but if it looks like I need help, uh... tell someone? Or join in?” Josh would then hastily begin to shuffle amongst the people would also rubberneck at the scene. Soon being out of sight within the crowds. If Rei were to look at the bag, an small black and white cat popped its head out the bag and stared at Rei.

Josh would soon be a lot closer to the scene and began to walk up, attempting to be peacemaker shortly after Leon. “Oi! Oi! He’s right! You three should probably take this outside! You all might get in trouble, y’know! Words first!” He wouldn't activate his power yet, as he would like to descalte the situation as much as possible, also due to the fact that he had no real context over anything as well.

Claude AllcrestThe maid cafe was a really nice place, with a rather clean and peaceful atmosphere.He wasn't one for eating a lot, so he settled on a rather delicous omelete and frosted croissant. Sure, it wasn't much, but coupled with the rather well made tea, it felt like a rather quiant morning meal like he would before school began. it was nice, you know. he enjoyed talking with his new friends, learning about their interests and the like. While Claude still idly wondered what would happen if he were to suddenly dissapear into the air, off to the versus matches. He'd hate it. Such interesting people, he felt he could spend hours simply talking to Izzy, Wen, and Alaric. While he was certainly new to the whole "Everyone is equal and the student body isn't constantly fighting each other deal", but he had liked it enough Claude made note to thank his father next time he saw him. It was all going good. Was.

All of a sudden Claude felt the impact of a dish hit the back of his head, the dish spilling all over his backside. He didn't have the time to be shocked before his jacket collar was pulled back and he met the face of a very angry white haired woman.

"How the hell did you get here!?I should kill you for what you did to my family!"

Glancing down Claude watched as a rather hot portal appeared under him, threatening to take him to who knows where. Portals, huh? Pretty rare ability, and powerful if one was creative enough. He'd praise the person before him if he wasn't so unbelievably pissed off right now.Claude rolled his dice in his hands for a second before flicking it into the air, the gold die glinting before hitting the table. An even 10. His eyes were briefly illuminatied with a gold hue before a stylish revolver appeared in his hand, pointing at the woman's chest. He listend to Leon and smiled briefly at the idea before beggining to speak towards his attacker.
"I don't know who you are, but i'd suggest unhanding me this instant. I hate getting in trouble you know. Kind of trying to be a DC member. Your portal might be nice, but i doubt it can drop me faster then i can put two rounds in you and deactivate it. Now, you can drop your ability, or i'll be glad to put you in the ground once i can get someone qualified to mediate. I'm actually holding myself back a lot right now, not used to this equality system."

Another person came to try and calm the woman down, he assumed it to be her friend. He attempted to calm her down, but so far only succeeded in revealing his power as some form of power dillution, maybe even as far as nullification with how the portals seemed to begin to fade away. He made a not to not let this new individual touch him, and continued. "So her name is Min? Well Min, please calm down as you friend here says. People commonly make mistakes when their angry. I'd like to wrap this up and clean up the mess YOU made before DC get here and i'm branded a delinquent. Let's go outside and find out exactly why you think i of all people did something to your family. What could i even do? i'm not the sone of some crime boss." he joked, and cocked the hammer of his gun to load the elemental round. It was only when the some bland looking boy chimed in he got annoyed at all the comotion. "Christ, and all I wanted to do was sit here and enjoy my time here with my new friends. All this fuss you caused is honestly annoying. Well, are we going to head outside so I can beat you before cleaning this mess up, or are you going to take a seat and explain why you threw a dish at the back of my head. Be quick about it, my paitence is running thin".

Last edited:
Wēnhé Róuruǎn

Wen had waved weakly at Alaric, giving a short "Hello." That was vaguely directed at him.

Soon, Izzy was grabbing her and talking in her quick and cheery tone. Wen couldn't help but smile and oblige to travel with her new friend. "Whatever you say, I guess." Her hands went a bit clammy as Izzy had invited the ginger to dine with them though. Three's already a crowd, not to mention four.

She just nodded her head along as the others talked, her eyes drooping. Maybe she should have just sunk into the ice while she still had the chance. Izzy had gotten a similar expression when Claude had mentioned swimming. Wen had to agree, water was shit. Everything in water was shit.

Wen kept a secure grip on Izzy's hand, hoping she could doze off halfway through walking without bumping into anything. Man, was socializing boring.

Then she heard a similar voice that she had begun to despise.

Min, attacking Claude. Oh fuck yeah, she was about to kick some ass. For good reason this time. Claude had tried to deescalate the situation before she could even act, typical. She had marched over to Min, towering over her.

"Hey short stuff, unlike sexy over there you know I'm not as nice. Don't fucking try to pull this shit around me." She took a heavy breathe, warning the albino one final time. She honestly wanted to deck the bitch in her throat.

Min Johannas SoftSmile SoftSmile The Prophet The Prophet Elysium Elysium Brinni Brinni Verite Verite gorgeousss gorgeousss
Looking at his face, she knew she was right. He was absolutely indistinguishable, to the bastard she knew. It had to be him, Claude Allcrest of the Alcrest empire. 'Empire' being fully fictional, that family was so full of themselves. She never thought she'd get the chance to kick this two-faced bastard's teeth in. She didn't know where hell was but sending him into a volcano works just as well. Noticing the dice roll from his hand and the weapon appear Min raised a brow, his power is different?! Feeling the cold barrel at her chest Min didn't even flinch. She glared daggers at the boy, it doesn't prove anything. Convergence is possible. Never proven, but he'd know how.

Lost in her own rage she barely registered the unfamiliar tight grip on her arm. As his power took ahold of her a shock of pain jolted through Min's mind as the connection between her portal was lost. Recoiling back from the pain she let go of Claude and gripped her head. Steadying herself she tried to re-establish a connection, but couldn't feel her power anymore. Unlike the stifling pressure of a strong force crushing her will, this was a more gentle severing, but still against her will. Old wounds festered and she had to find the source.

Looking for the source she finally noticed Haruo, who had a right grip on her hand and glowing red eyes. Eyes widening as she realized it was him, she was brought back from her rage. Wincing from the pain she tried to pull away from him. "Let go of me!" She was too weak to physically break away from his grip. Struggling against him she looked back at Claude as he continued to speak. Liar. She knew he was a liar, there's no way he could exist here. Everyone she knows should be long dead by now, yet here this prick stands in front of her. The mathmatic possibility of a temporal anomaly crept up in her mind, but Min pushed it aside. Screw her measurements. I'll prove my theory myself.

Smacking the barrel of the gun from her chest she straighten up. "I'll fight you Claude Allcrest." Looking over to Haruo her eyes were sharp and cold. "Let. Me. Go. Now."

As he finally released her arm she pulled it close to her. Under her jacket there was surely a bruise, but she'd tend to it later. Turning to Wen she gave her a smirk as if laughing at the girls threat. "Your taste in men is pathetic, roommate. Then again it matches your pathetic front." Tossing her hair at Wen she looked over to Claude. "Shall we?"

The maid with blue hair, who most would recognize as the DC VP Violet, walked up and smiled down at the group. "Looks like we've got our first real versus fight on our hands. You two wanna settle this, do it in the ring. I'll referee your fight." Violet gave a cocky smirk as she was now finally able to get out of this stupid outfit.

"You're not getting out of that outfit!!" Bonnie shouted.

"Tch." Violet said as she looked to the duo. "Come on then get to the arena. We’re going to have a death match.” Violet said with a sadistic grin on her face.

Alaric Vanderbilt

Kamui.(Gin.Tama).600.1888886.jpg

Alaric had just ordered when shit went down. His eyes flared crimson as his adrenaline sent lovely little tingles down his spine. DC be damned, Alaric wanted to hurt something. These sparring matches couldn't come quickly enough.

He stood up, but his thrill dropped when he realized that they were going to do this in the ring.

Alaric knew that that was probably for the best, but that didn't stop it from being a bonerkill. His eyes returned to their usual blue as he cancelled his order and prepared to follow his friend to the arena.​

Haruo Higuchi - Maid Cafe
Misc: SoftSmile SoftSmile The Prophet The Prophet gorgeousss gorgeousss Brinni Brinni Elysium Elysium

1568069028252.png
Wow, okay. This was really happening, and the entire gang was here too. Goat girl and that guy that dragged Min away from him before mostly, because they were all Haruo exactly recognized, but still.

Before Haruo knew it, the situation had escalated even more, as he (somehow) only just realized at that point that Wen was present, adding some oil on the fire; the boy figured from their interactions the day before that they probably weren't getting along very well to begin with, and this wasn't going to help if Wen happened to be (on her way to getting) cozy with the target of Min's sudden ire.

In perhaps his own folly, he thought he'd be able to get Min to stand down, and yet, if anything, he was the one who yielded. Her first attempt to get him off her yielded no success, the boy's grasp remaining firm and stern as he continued to await an explanation for what was going on in her head, and yet, he found himself stopping dead in his tracks as Min gave him a glare sharp enough to stab through him, devoid of any intent to back down. For a moment, it felt as though she didn't know who he was anymore, and likewise, Haruo didn't recognize the eyes of those staring into his.

Maybe that was why he let go.

He froze up for a moment, perhaps a moment too long as Min challenged the other guy to an actual versus fight. Now, this was bad. Everything was happening way too fast, and Haruo didn't know any more about why this was happening than he did when it all started.

When he came to again, Haruo sauntered over to Min's side, as if to passive-aggressively block Wen's view of her to prevent any more targeted trash talk (or worse) between the two, trying again to appeal to the girl's better sense. "Min, talk to me! What's gotten into you?! Who is that guy to you?"

The First Versus Fight: Claude Vs. MinTags: The Prophet The Prophet Elysium Elysium Brinni Brinni Verite Verite gorgeousss gorgeousss SoftSmile SoftSmile
Walking through the festivities Violet opened a path with her sheer presences alone. Freshmen and upperclassmen all separated to let the trio through only to trail behind. Bits and pieces of the chatter from the growing crowd could be heard.

"Violence has that look in her eyes. This is gonna be good!"

"Kid you gotta check this out. With Violence leading you don't wanna Miss this."

"The goddess of pain is here! Fuck yeah!"

"These two two are gonna be a good fight."

"I ain't missing this!!"

Arriving at the ring Violet stepped up on the stage where the musicians were playing and took the mic from the lead singer. "All right! We've got our first grudge match for the versus fights! With the Safety and Combat teaches indisposed. I Violet 'Violence' Findlay, vice president of the Discipline Committee will referee this match." Placing her hand on her hips her breasts jiggled in her maid outfit. There were whoops and cheers from the incoming crowd along with some whistles. "Can it! This match is a grudge match between Claude Allcrest and Min Johannas." She looked down at the two of them "will the battle be to the death?" She chuckled at some of the concerned auras in the crowd and added, "don't worry we have someone who can bring you back if you die. So to the death?"

“To the death.” Min said coldly.

"I would rather not have to kill my opponent, but if she wants to attempt to kill me over God knows what so be it. So yes, to the death." Claude answered, a rather bored undertone. While he had calmed down a great deal from Min dirtying his clothes to such a degree, he still had no idea why such a woman was after him.

The crowd of upperclassmen cheered at their words. As much as this school was different, everyone still enjoyed fighting. Claude glanced back, sighing at how similar highland and normal empowered schools were when it came to fighting. Truth be told he was also very excited, but he wasn't a fan of being caught up in such a mess without knowing enough info.

Stepping into the arena
Claude had been counting his seconds ever since he rolled his dice at the cafe; he still had 7 minutes on his roll. Everyone who has seen my ability knows I roll a dice, but that's it. Meanwhile Claude knew all he needed to know about his opponent. 'Portals might be annoying, but they are able to be beaten. I'll make this a test of reaction speed. She's probably going to set a big portal under my feet. If I move the moment it starts and shoot her, chances are I'll hit. And with how strong it is, it won't be an easy one for her to take'. Claude thought over in his head. Dusting off his now dirty jacket courtesy of Min, he stepped into the arena with practiced elegance. Just like he'd done countless times before. It sucks, but claude was going to have to kill her. Hopefully they could talk about why she even attacked him after all this ended.

Min closed her eyes and clasped her hands together close to her chest. Praying she spoke in a slight variation to normal Russian. "Тьма за пределами сумерек. Красный для крови, которая течет. Похоронен в потоке времени, где растет твоя сила. Я обязуюсь победить всех противников, которые стоят до. Пусть мои дураки будут уничтожены сила, которая у нас есть. сила у нас есть. сила у нас есть..." Opening her eyes she steeled herself and stepped into the arena ready to kill Claude. As she walked in she recalled the measurements of the sphere dome. It will be short, but I can give it three minutes. If I'm lucky. I just need to kill him.

"I'll count down from ten then fight till your heart's content. Nine. Eight. Seven. Six. Five."

Standing in front of her opponent Min had an otherworldly stare. Her body teetered as if she lacked the strength to stand on her own two feet. Swaying against the wind Min listened to Violet count down to the fight. Even if I die, even if I drown... I'll finish this.

"Three. Two. One. Fight!"

The Fight!
Claude didn't give Min a second of warm up. Flicking his hand out at his hip the revolver from when he rolled earlier materialized before firing off a swirling fire round heading for her abdomen. Right after he dashed to the right and fired off 2 more rounds, lightning and ice respectively. Overwhelming opponents is the easiest path to success, and unless she could make multiple portals shed have to guard, or attack.

A red portal opened in front of her and behind her. Resting her hand against the front portal she was pushed back by the eruption of Earth that shot out, colliding with Claude's fiery shot. Losing her footing she fell back into the portal behind her, the crimson swirl engulfing her as the shots of lightning and ice came from her right. Closing her eyes as she slipped through the portal. The portal closed as the last whisper of her passed through and Min vanished from the field.

Claude looked on in surprise as his shots either were canceled out or miss. From what he saw two portals had appeared both in front and behind her, one shooting out a large burst of earth capable of halting his shot and the other she slipped into before his other two shots rang true. First off it seems she didn't have to see the spot to out a portal there, and it has quite a bit of range to be able to teleport enough dirt and rocks to stop his bullet. Now, where was she? Either she turned invisible or she's waiting in the portal to pop out and attack my flanks. I've no doubt I'm faster and stronger, but this might be annoying. Claude let his dice fall,it rolling on the ground before stopping.

Claude's eyes flared with a gold light as his pistol disappeared and Claude began to dash around the arena. With his now doubled power, speed, and trick, he be sure to react to anything that came at him. The enhanced reaction time wouĺd make it easy. As long as he keeps moving unpredictably and kept an eye out she'd have to come out eventually.

"Come on out, I'm not a fan of dragging out the inevitable." Claude mildly called out, golden eyes darting around. While on the outside he was calm, collected, and otherwise cool, on the inside he was jumping with excitement. It couldn't be something as simple as invisibility. It wouldn't be fun that way.

Three minutes give or take.

"Right behind you." Min said rising from the ground like a ghost from her grave, she tossed her hair behind her. As her silver hair flitted behind her, upon close inspection one could notice the addition of a silvery cord that extends from between her shoulder blades and trailed behind her, fading to invisibility after 1 foot. Her hair settled down and hid the cord from her back she grinned at Claude. "I never thought this day would come. Let's settle your betrayal in blood, Allcrest."

Extending her hand a Violet portal opened above him. Quivering with energy the portal tore open to reveal the stars of space. The air and shards of grass began to rise up as the vacuum of space began to pull everything out through the portal.

Min glided across the ground and shot towards Claude. All I need to do is pass through him and he's as good as dead. "I'll tear you in half, Allcrest!"

Claude wasn't surprised she was behind him, the rouge type abilities always do that. Thanks to his buff, he was able to drop into crouch as her portal appeared above him, beginning to pull as if he was a piece of metal under a powerful magnet. "How very annoying…." Claude mused, before jumping. Using both his own buffed speed and power, as well as the pull of the portal, he flipped and caught the side of the portal with his heel in a powerful kick. It's a weird feeling, breaking through space time portals, Claude learned. Like trying to push two south facing magnets together. Nonetheless, his leg cleaved through the portal and landed. With a dash backwards from there and a small smirk, Claude decided he wanted to stop being so formal. "You're gonna need a bigger portal princess! I'm not some pushover like you're used to. I was King before getting invited here. I could do this all day. I doubt you could though. I know for a fact portals are very taxing abilities. Not to mention whatever you've got going on now. I hope this isn't everything you've got!" Claude taunted, kicked up a rock aimed at her. While he didn't prefer this type of taunts, he didn't want to start acting like he used to. It honestly sucked. The rock passed through Min's legs and Claude laughed a bit. "I can't even hit you?! How unfair. So how long can you keep that up? I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours." Claude asked with fake charm, resuming his quick movement around the arena. Maybe she was cocky enough to spill the beans.

Feeling the pressure of her portal cracking under the pressure she winced as the portal was broken through. The shock through her mind was the same as when Haruo nullified her power. Fuck! Min thought to herself as her portal dispersed into nothing. She was tired of feeling that, he figured that out too quickly. Either he's smart or he already knew. Claude’s taunts took her out of her contemplation and she gave a hardy laugh. “Look who dropped the facade.” Gliding behind him, he was far faster than her, this new power is something else. I have to slow him down, but I can’t be careless.

“Seem’s you’re still spouting that royalty crap. You and the pathetic ‘Empire’ of your family. It was always such a joke. You’re no King.” She noticed the rock shoot through her leg and smiled at Claude, “You’re worrying about me? How cute!” She shot up into the sky and smiled down at him. Extending a hand she open a portal and swung it around her. A murky liquid began to fall down onto the arena, but with one quick sniff one could tell this was not rain but gasoline. “You should be worrying about yourself!!” Flipping the portal around a burst of fire shot out like a jet engine igniting the field.

"Facade? I'm only having fun! What was your rank in your last school? Jack? Ace? Queen?? refuse to believe you weren't a royal at your own school if you've been able to last this long against me. " Claude asked, laughing as he flipped away from her with a flourish. Smiling even more as he continued the game of cat and mouse. "Empire? Pathetic?? You do know I'm talking about empowered academy rankings, right? My family might be rich and everything, but they aren't actually the lords of some empire. They just do real estate and politics. Albeit on a global level but still. Nothing special." Claude responded, utterly confused. Where did this girl grow up? Everyone knows what someone means when they say they're a royal. The only actual royalty are in Great Britain and the like. Sure, I guess you could describe his parent's business as an empire, but that's just a saying.

"Hey, Min was it? What school did you go t-!!!" Claude paused, and with some quick thinking took off his jacket and waved it around to keep the gasoline off of him. Throwing the now drenched jacket in the blazing fire that had taken the arena, Claude now had to deal with a flaming field versus an enemy who is currently invulnerable. "Hey, I just thought of something, so hear me out. Why don't we up the stakes? If I win, you do any one thing I say, within reason. You win, same thing. No making the other leave school or doing anything that breaks school rules or ruin their lives, or anything like that. Sounds like fun, right? Come on, I know you want to. I can see it in those bloodthirsty eyes of yours. Love the purple by the way, one of my favorite colors." Claude kept talking, mostly to distract himself from the tinge his calves were feeling from the fire.

The fire will run out of fuel eventually, right? He'd have to keep up his current speed and unpredictability, or she'd catch him. If only he had something to deal with ghosts...

At least he can destroy her portals easily enough.

Closing the blazing portal Min smiled down at him.“Still playing innocent, huh? I’m impressed. You and the others have come up with a good lie to have you here. Then again lying was your second nature after all. But I’m no longer as gullible as I was six years ago. There’s no way you should exist here and now.” Min could feel her chest tighten as she began to run out of air from her physical body. Burying her alive was quick thinking but with this fire the air will seep out quickly from her shallow grave. No I need more time. She could open a portal to give herself air, but that would only reveal her weakness to him for a small reprieve. Not yet. Not until I have him.

Watching as he stood in the blazing fire she was surprised he decided to withstand it than release his true power. Doubt on who he was crept through her, but against she shoved it away. Listening to him feign ignorance while burning was fitting for his sin, but not enough. Using her energy she began to devise a grid. The strain she’s been putting on her body will be excruciating when she returns, but if she can win it will be worth it.

Hearing Claude’s proposal she thought about it for a moment. That woman did say that even if I killed him they would only bring him back. This may be a better deal. I could use this to my advantage. There’s possibilities in this world for getting what I want. Feeling her physical body struggle she realized she didn’t have time to contemplate. "I’ll play your game Claude. However, before you burn to death and I’m victorious.”

“Tell me,”
Min began as she opened a portal in his path. Sacrificing more of herself she opened four tall red portals as well. Large stone wall erupted from both sides of the portals, creating a stone prison of the grid. Trapping Claude in one of ten sections, a violet portal opened right in front of his face and Min extended her hands out right towards him. “How did you come to this world?” She said as she cupped his face. Her fingers grazed through his skull and shocked her to her core. Freezing in place, her portal shimmered and broke her arms fading from Claude’s face. If she were in her physical body she would have lost her arms or more. Luckily they reappeared on her astral body floating above the ring. It’s wrong. His essence...it’s of this world. Her will to fight vanished, she slowly began to float down towards the ring. Resting at the top of the nearby stone wall, she sat there, her body limp as I'd she was a hollow doll.

The light in her eyes emptied.

Claude was awestruck. He had nearly run into a red portal, but before he could break it he was surrounded by several stone walls had surrounded him. Now while that wasn't a problem, a portal appeared and she cupped his cheeks, the contact oddly locking him in place. But then in seconds she was gone, now at the top of the wall and slumped over. "W-What? Are you okay? You honestly had me caught for a bit there, I was in a tough spot. What's wrong?" He asked, looking up before back in his solitary-like box.

This would work; he could snuff out the fire with the thick slabs of stone! He pulled out his dice and tossed it, it landing in the fire before disappearing. He couldn't see it in the fire, but as it reappeared in his hand and not simply disappeared, it was 11. He tossed it again, and felt his throat tighten as he got 6. Good thing he had re-rolls left. Three more rolls and he got what he wanted, 16. He was now free to start bringing down the wall with no damage to his hands. But he needed to be fast, the sudden tension breaker had killed his adrenaline and he was burning up.

He punched out a pretty sizable portion of the walls around him, shading on a large block to get out of the fire. There was one problem, but what about Min. She looked dead, but obviously wasn't, otherwise he would've won already. "I'm going to ask again. Are you okay? You look….. depressed. Like your reason to fight was proven wrong and now you're lost or something, I don't know." Claude asked, feeling kind of awkward now that there's no fight and he's now kind of just standing there. Should he just surrender and blow his brains out? No, imagine the people outside having to watch that. That'd kill his follower count online, since he knew at least somebody was recording. It was a fight after all.

He is, but he isn’t. How is this possible? Everyone should be dead. If he’s here. Than this…this is the wrong world. If that’s true, than is that why my father and big brother haven’t come yet? The light in her eyes returned far brighter with hope she thought she'd never have. This could answer everything, they weren’t dead! She was on the wrong world! All her attempts were failures because her starting point was wrong! If she reworked her mother's calculations, she could find the right origin point and send out a portal on her next birthday. “Wait…did she know?” Min muttered to herself, contemplating it she continued. ”Is that why she locked me away? To hide her failure?” She could feel her lungs shuddering against the last confines of air she has left.

“I’m running out of time.” Looking around she noticed Claude standing beside her and was so taken aback, she gave a yelp in surprise. Embarrassed she floated down to stand in front of him, her cheeks flushed a soft rose. “You scared me!” Her body screaming for air, Min clutched her chest. “I’m at my limit, sorry.” Raising a finger she created a portal right around Claude’s neck. “If I open this portal to somewhere or move it you’ll lose your head. Please concede.”

Claude blinked for a second, glancing down for a bit at the portal under his chin. He needed to think fast, or he would soon be incapable of thinking at all. Suddenly, a gamble of a plan revealed itself in Claude's head. "Huh. I really let my guard down. Well, alrighty then. Can I say something first? I just wanted to say…" Claude moved his head towards her ghost quickly, like he was going in for a kiss, but stopped an inch or two in front of her face with a sly smile. "You're pretty good."

Looking up at the boy Min jolted a bit as he leaned in closer to her. Her cheeks fully red as she leaned back. “Wait… I have you, you, you. What are you doing?!” She said meekly as her concentration on the portal slipped. The portal to wobbled and fizzled for a moment before it vanish and she fell to the ground.

How did he know I wasn’t going to do it? Letting out an exasperated sigh she couldn’t believe the guts he had. Smiling she let out a soft chuckle, “well that’s something he didn’t have.” Looking up at Claude she smiled at him, “you got me. Fair and square. But um, if you don’t mind. Can you dig me out from under that area over there.” She said pointing to the area where she was standing at the beginning of the battle. "I’m probably gonna die soon.” Min said as her astral body vanished.

"Okay then, I hope they pick this up as the end of the match though. " Claude mused, before doing as she asked. It wasn't deep at all, and now she wouldn't die of suffocation at least. After helping her out of her hole he laughed about buried treasure before stepping back with a sigh. "I'm honestly a tiny bit tired. Your ghost power thing is pretty useful, but it sucks to fight against."

Returning to her body Min felt as if hot metal was being poured through her veins. Her whole body screamed in pain, but she didn’t even have the breath to scream. Clawing for breath, if Claude had been a moment later, she wouldn’t be alive. Coughing Min opened her eyes, and gave him a smile, “That’s… *cough* the point.” She rested her head against him. “Thank...you...” She said before collapsing from the strain

“The fight is over! Claude Allcrest is the Victor!!”
The crowd cheered as the match finally finished, students were chanting Claude's name as the rings walls opened and the medical team came to usher them to the medical tent to heal up.

WINNER! Claude Allcrest!
[Afterwards at the medical tent]
“What the hell is wrong with you two. Did you jump into a burning building? Protobomb save me! These freshmen are going to be the bane of the school nurse.” The girl said as she finished healing the two of them. Getting up she shook her head and pointed to the two of them. “You will rest here until I am back you understand? Do. Not. Move.” Turning on her heels she made her way out of the patients tent and back to the medical booth grumbling. “Fucking third degree burns and scorched lungs fucking kids… I need a new profession.” She said as she left.

"Sooooooo…. How's it going? Holding up okay? I wouldn't move if I were you. I feel like she'd cause more injury if she saw us get up then we have. Truth be told, I'm still having fun. My legs might hurt like hell right now, thank you very much, but outside of that I'm happy." Claude began, glancing over at his fellow patient.

Glancing over at the doppelganger Claude, Min couldn’t help but feel a bit weird hearing him talk so friendly. “Yeah, she seems on edge.” Sitting up a bit, she could feel the room spin but powered through it. Looking over to Claude, Min lowered her head and apologized. “I’m sorry about your legs. And I’m so sorry for throwing that food at you and trying to kill you!” Her cheeks flushed, embarrassed at her actions. I can’t believe I lost my cool so easily. If there’s more doppelgangers like him here, I have to get ahold of myself! “Please forgive me!”

Claude grimaced as she got up and apologized, how was he supposed to respond to a person apologizing so profusely? He cleared his throat and smiled. "I should probably say sorry for putting one of my guns to your chest back at the cafe. I was pretty mad and I wasn't thinking straight. I want gonna shoot, promise. All the other stuff don't worry about it. I'm glad that I was actually able to fight enough to where I could actually let loose and play around some. But there is a very serious matter we need to address. The bet. I need to know what you want and when. I might've won the fight but I let my guard down bad. If you had wanted to I would've died oh so easily. So there you go. You win the bet, I won the fight. Fair? Fair." Claude explained, wanting to move but the girl from earlier worried him more. He glanced at the door just in case she was there and sighed as a result. All clear.

Keeping her head lowered as he replied, Min lifted her head up as he told her not to worry about it. “Really?” Listening to him explain how he had fun, Min was surprised that he wasn’t mad at her. That is a surprise. As he continued on about the bet, she was even more shocked he said she won and that she could have killed him.

Shaking her head she blushed and looked at him with concern on her face. “No! It's fine! You won the bet fair and square. I wouldn’t have killed an innocent person! Please. You won the bet as well as the fight. It’s the least I can do.”

Trying to stand up Min lost her balance and fell to her knees in front of him. Sitting on the ground she continued. "I was just so surprised to see you here. I mean not you, you, you’re a doppelgänger, of you. Well him, and you.” She said running her fingers through her hair and rambling quickly, before stopping and looking up at him. "but…then again…you, you.” Letting out a soft sigh tears began to form and fall from her eyes, Min brushed them aside and continued. "Your existence here means my family might not be gone. So thank you. I honestly owe you so much. Please let me fulfill our bet."

"Hmmmm… okay then. As per winning the bet, you have to come up with something we can do together sometime so we can do it. Price is no object. Now you have to pick something to do, I won the bet. Win-Win. I've officially mad you one of my friends, so now you will find us something we can do together. And her back in the bed, she's gonna come back and beat you up bad enough to wish that you were never here." Claude mused, a charming smile on his lips. Outsmarting the opposition once again, Claude relaxed into his medical bed, satisfied sigh on his lips.

“What?” Min really didn’t expect that from him. “You want me to plan... ” Tilting her head in confusion she looked up at him. How strange, and here I thought he’d ask me to sleep with him. Guess I got the wrong impression, he really is a different guy. “Really? Well…I won all these free tickets to the Heartland Amusement park from the water balloon fight. I assume an amusement park is a place one goes to be amused? Would that work?”

As he mentioned getting back in bed she nodded, “ah, r-right.” Trying to move she pushed her arms against the ground, but they weakly buckled under her weight and exhaustion of her body. Looking around at Claude “Umm, Claude? I can’t get up.” She said giving him a pleading look for help.

Claude learned over with a smirk. "Alright, that most definitely works. I got you. One second." He answered, getting out of bed as well. It certainly hurt a bit, but he was better off than his new friend min was. Reaching down to scoop min up, he took a few steps towards her cot to put her back. "Well isn't this romantic. A dashing hero saves the princess from the evil clutches of the floor. Except of course, the floor isn't evil." Claude joked and was just about to put her back when..

“What are you doing?! What did I say?! Don't move! Why are you out of bed?!” The girl said as she stood in front of the tent. “Grrrraaaah!” She exclaimed as she swung her clipboard at Claude's head. “That's it I quit! I don't care if it's for extra credit I quit! Now I get it! Let them bleed out!” She exclaimed as she stormed out of the medical tent again. Clamoring and screams could be hear outside as she stormed off.

"Ow! She didn't have to hit me so hard, I was only helping out. You good? She hit me, but I don't know if she clipped you too. You got hurt worse so I'm not trying to see you take even longer to get out of here." Claude asked, looking down at the injured Min in his arms. He offered a smile before he put her down, taking a seat at the foot of her bed now. It was only some burns on his legs and general weariness, so he was fine to take a seat where he was.

Min blushed as Claude easily scooped her up in his arms. She was much smaller than him, but still she felt embarrassed. She pushed herself to the brink, she didn’t realize how exhausted she was until now. Looking up at him as he spoke her blush deepened. Giving a soft smile she nodded,“ y-yeah… I suppose…” Before she could say anything the healer had come back in and tossed a clipboard at Claude while she ranted. Covering her mouth in surprise she looked at him, as he asked if she was ok. “I’m fine. But are you sure you’re alright? That looked like it hurt.” As he sat her down she looked at him concerned, he really is a good guy.

Leaning over as he sat back down on his cot. “Thank you.” Pausing for a moment she called out to him. “Ummm, Claude?" Once she knew she got his attention she spoke softly, “umm, could you not...tell anyone about the doppelgangers and the world stuff? I’d have to leave school and I don’t really want to...”

"Doppelgangers? World stuff? Sorry, I must have knocked my head too hard during the fight. I have no idea what you're talking about." Claude answered, nodding as he gave her a thumbs up. Some things are best kept hidden, and if someone he knew wanted to keep secrets, he'd be perfectly fine. Stretching Claude thought about the events of the day.

Honestly, now that I'm thinking about it, I think I'm going to have to sit out on the rest of the events on account of my injuries. That's okay though. If I remember some of my friends are going to be in it. But now I'm stuck in here for God knows how long. Eh, at least I'm not alone here. That would suck. I'll just stick with you until you make a full recovery. Claude declared, shrugging his shoulders as he changed the topic. What about you? What do you think your friends are doing right about now?"

Smiling as he fined ignorance she let herself relax and recuperate. “Me too…I’m pretty sure I’m stuck here.I can’t move or use my powers I don’t even have a place to sleep. Since my roommate wants to kill me.” Min said with a smile, as she leaned back and closed her eyes. “It’s probably for the best. I don’t have a clue what I’m going to say to Haruo.” Haruo?! She’d completely forgotten about how she acted towards him. “Uggh I am a horrible person. He’s probably mad at me. I snapped at him. He should be mad." Feeling guilty she rolled over. “I don’t want to think about it...”

Claude laughed a bit at her answer. "If I remember right, your roommate was Wen, right? I think I can understand why you two got off on the wrong foot.

“Yeah… We didn't start off on the right foot.” Min said, grumbling, “she insulted me in Chinese I think? All I got was bitch” Pouting she huffed, “she's clearly got some issues that she's using anger to evade! It's all over her face!”

"I have seen flashes of anger when we first met yes. But I wonder why she's so mean to you of all people. She's as nice as can be with me. She's really cool once you get to know her. I'll talk to her later, if it helps smooth things over later. At least hear you out. Just don't get in the way of her goat and you should be fine." Claude explained, recalling the goat story she told when they were eating at the cafe.

“I'm pretty sure she's nice to you because you're hot.” Min said, not realizing what she said it struck her and she blushed. “I mean she said it...well not in those words..she said sexy....but you know...I mean…you are attractive...but I...I mean…” Giving up she just melted in her embarrassment. “Yes I'd appreciate it. She's certainly a handful on my own. If I had my power I'd just commute from home to here, it's against the rules but if the alternative is being killed in my sleep I'd take community service or whatever punishment it is.”

Claude smiled to hold back his slight embarrassment, nodding as he learned new info. He must've missed it when he first heard it, but it didn't bother him or anything. If anything he appreciated the compliment, especially if it's about his appearance. "I dont think its because I'm hot, I think she's generally just a super cool girl who's really easy to talk to. Confident, strong, the works. Really tall, too. She's like my height."

“Crazy tall. She's almost as tall as my mother and she towered over the rest of us…” Now feeling self conscious about her height she wondered when was the last time she measured herself. Pausing she realized she's actually never measured her height. “Hey Claude what unit of measurement do you all use for height?

"You don't know? Feet. For example, I'm 6 feet and 4 inches tall." Claude answered, measuring out a foot length with his hands for a bit before coming to a conclusion. "When's the last time you looked to see how tall you were? Not even in your doctor visits?" Claude asked, a brow cocked in apparent confusion.

“Oh. Americans don't use the metric? That's tall!” Min said a bit surprised, she'd forgotten that America here used feet. It was so strange to find such differences. “I don't think I ever have. There was no reason to.” A bit confused herself she replied. “Doctor visits? Why would a doctor see how tall I am? I'm not a test tube?...Or do doctors come to your house for that? Measure your height.” She said with a chuckle.

"Well I mean my doctor works at a private hospital so I don't know what he does different, but I want to say you get at least somewhat of the same thing. It's like getting a basic understanding of your body and it's parts, make sure nothing is wrong. Like they're taking an exam, but the testing material is your body. One question would be, how tall is Min? And on the topic of normal, anyone with a ghost power that strong along with portals is anything but. Pretty powerful if I have a say. Surprising you didn't just slip right out of that bland looking guy's grasp. Oh wait,if I remember, his power was dilution/nullification. Just off of what I saw. Was he 'Haruo'?" Claude explained, cocking his head to the side like a confused puppy. It was his nature to ask questions, it was either bland #1 who tried grabbed her arm, or bland #2 who ran up at the end who told them to take it outside. But she didn't snap at #2, so it only left #1.

Min thought about his explanation and laughed again.“Who doesn't have human anatomy implanted as a primary curriculum? Sounds more like a test subject for experimentation!” Her laugh fades as he mentioned her strength and whispered softly to herself “No I'm nothing..” Hearing Haruo’s name she blushed, remembering again how crazy she must have seemed to him. “Yes. That is him. It certainly surprised me. I hope he isn't too mad. It took me off guard, brought back some unpleasant memories of losing control, and I just snapped. I feel like I ruined his day now.” Min said feeling guilty.

Claude thought for a second, tapping along his jawline for a solution. "Honestly, you might not even have to do anything. To be honest, he seems like the puppy dog type. Hopelessly loyal and an undying sense of good. He's probably just sitting around doing nothing while waiting for you to come back, hoping you aren't too badly injured. And when he finds out that your ghost thing saved you from death, he'll go 'thank God you're safe' while sighing. Then you can say sorry for snapping, he'll play the hero good guy play and be like it's no problem. Then he's back to being around your finger." Claude shrugged, continuing his analysis of his brief encounter with Haruo. "Though you might have to explain why you got violent at me out of nowhere. We'll need an excuse for that. Any ideas?

Around my finger? I don't think he'd fit…” She said, confused by the expression. As he asked the biggest question Min let out a sigh. “I don't know… I was just going to avoid it till I graduate. I mean I could say it was mistaken identity, but I knew your name. I don't really know what to do. I'm so embarrassed.”

Claude paused for a moment, blinking a couple extra times at her response. "B-By wrapped around my finger I mean he'll do practically anything for you. Like a loyal dog….. But in any case, how about this. We say that we went to the same elementary or middle school and I beat up your friends when they tried to take my royal spot or something. You call your good friend's family. So you wanted to get me back for it because I beat them up really bad. How does that sound? I don't mind playing the bad guy."

Min blushed and embarrassed that she didn't understand. Listening to his proposal she grew a bit worried. “That's so nice of you, I suppose it could work, but... I've never been to a school before. Let alone this country without astral projecting. Haruo knows I'm from Russia and wasn't allowed to leave the castle grounds. I haven't seen anyone my age in years since we moved there.” Thinking about it, she tried to come up with something, but it was all too much for her. “I made such a mess. Is it bad all I want is a good drink and forget all this?”

"Russian castle? So you're exotic, got it. Well then how about this? I feel Haruo's going to want to fight me, bit hear me out. My parents run a global real estate/construction company. They've sold extensive bunkers to governments, estates for the worlds 1%, and even castles in the country side. Let's just say that my parents ran that whole thing in the castle and kept her in. Seeing me ticked you off since I dropped by sometimes in the past. They headed the whole operation for reasons we don't know. Or you could play the damsel in distress and say you don't want to talk about it." Claude offered, laughing at her idea of a drink. Well, kind of bad? You're a minor. But we can hang out for the festival, and then we just hit up that amusement park next weekend and forget about it that way? It's much better for you, and you get to hang out with me! Isn't that nice?"

“A minor? Oh yes the legal age for drinking here is 18? No 21. To be honest it's pretty silly. Next weekend? Sure.” Considering his offer Min knew she could play the role easily, “your offer, are you sure? I mean this really is all my fault. You shouldn't have to play the bad guy for my sake.” I'm no angel, I'm probably worse than a demon at this point. Min thought to herself, she wondered what would happen after all this. Hopefully it will return back to normal.

Claude laughed a bit before nodding his head. "I'm not doing this for any righteous reason, I'm having a lot of fun since I got here and you've made it even more interesting. I like having fun, what can I say? If Somebody came at me because of this, as long as they aren't astral projection users it's an easy win. You're pretty cool, and I like that. So something like this is nothing. The only real lie is that my parents ran the thing. So don't even feel guilty." Claude assured, then added with a mischievous look on his face. " And hey, if we can't get you cheered up after the amusement park and all…." Claude started, leaning forward to get close to her face, and lifting Min's chin a little with his finger, "We can see about that drink~" he teased with his deliberate charming smile, before retreating back to his original position with a chuckle. "My bad, I couldn't help it. If u did that to Wen or Izzy they'd break my hand in an instant. Your fault for being too vulnerable. Be more confident when you talk, you'd be surprised how many guys like confidence, me included." Claude added, straightening up to visualize his point.

Min blushed at the compliment, she had to admit hearing him say he didn't mind did set her at ease. Heading him continue she looked up and noticed the mischievous look on his face. Noticing him lean forward she felt herself grow flustered again. “Ah…” Min didn't know what to do she couldn't really move, so she let him lift up her chin and looked him in his eyes. He was so close, she could feel her cheeks flush, as he pulled away. As he mentioned confidence for some reason the words her older brother told her came to mind. “Confident?” Min said with a slight chuckle, running her fingers through her hair she looked up at him, “I'm sorry to say, but you couldn't handle me.” Straightening her back she added, “stick to your level, dear.” She finished giving him a coy smile and a wink.

Claude laughed at her response, a spark of challenge in his eyes. "Oh? Me? Couldn't handle you? And what makes you say that? If anything it would be the other way around. I don't think you could keep up with me all the games I play." Claude taunted, looking down at Min with eyes of contest. He knew that he was very attractive, and for her to confidently say he couldn't handle her was practically an insult. How interesting.

My level is at the very top, princess, so forgive me if I don't think you'd have the stamina to keep up~" Claude finished, smiling just enough to be playful yet sultry. I wonder exactly how long she could play this game; I'm surprised she even had this side. wonder if anyone else he knew had this side. Maybe he should test it out sometime.Maybe he should test it out Wen sometime

“Games are for children.” She said as she ran her fingers down the outline of her face. Running a finger over her lips she smiled and rested her head in her hand. “Your overconfidence is adorable, but you don't have a chance in hell.” Extending her hand out to him she turned her wrist and pointed to him. “You're welcome to entertain me. Your stamina will be a cute bit of fun for me.” Min said trying her best to remember what else her big brother taught her. Giggling softly she added, “don't feel bad when you realize you're not enough. Alright cutie?”

Claude looked absolutely calm on the outside, bit on the inside he was shocked. Never had he been pushed back like this when it comes to the topic of romance. A little push and he was done. Now he himself was being pushed back, and he was going to have to change that. He knew they were just messing around, but man did he feel pressure coming from her words. She's good. "Me? Not enough? Please. You'd pop in embarrassment if we simply cuddled. I'm honestly surprised you aren't babbling incoherently ever since you picked that amusement park to go to. But okay, I'll humor you. What on earth makes me of all people not enough? I have no flaws at all. Meanwhile I'm sitting here taking care of a princess too weak to move normally. Tell me how I'd never have a chance in hell, and I'll tell you exactly why it would be too soon for us to date in any capacity." Clause proposed, smirking a bit as he held out his arms as if to welcome her attack. Flicking his hands inward, he ushered her on.

She tilted her head as he finished and she gave a soft chuckle. “Oh wow how humble! You should hear yourself. You sound like a spoiled brat. Tell you how? I shouldn't have to explain how, to a real man. She said giving him a devilish grin. “But since you're just a child, interested in your games. I don't think your experienced enough for me to even teach you how, boy.” Waving her hand away, she continued, “run along now boy, go find yourself a cute toy to play your little games.You can come to me when you've grown up.” Min said as she finished, thinking back to her big brother she wondered why he even taught her this. He's such a weird big brother.

Claude was stumped. He thought they were playing, meanwhile Min had used that reasoning to slit to slit his throat with his own knife. He stood up suddenly, sputtering "A-re we still playing around!? You're way too intimidating! Chill out! I thought I was good, but you jus-!" Claude paused as he trembled in his legs, burns still quite there. Nearly falling, Claude recovered and cleared his throat after taking a few deep breaths. "To be caught up in my own emotions. Damn! It seems it is my loss. I thought that you'd still be the blushing and embarrassed girl from the end of the fight, and I was wrong. But I have to say, you're too good at that. I couldn't even tell you were joking towards the end, in fact I still can't." He took his spot back on the foot of her bed, and continued, hands up in surrender. Definitely played too much. Simply too much fun following such an interesting fight. But you've put me down flawlessly. Kind of hurt though. I'm playing. But I assure you I won't lose in the future. I lost this game, but not the next." He finished, grimacing a little at her vicious taunts. She was too good.

Min looked surprised as he stood up, breaking her brothers instructions she let out a soft. “Ah Claude. Your legs…” She tried to start but stopped as he continued to speak. Looking a bit confused she didn't think her brother's lessons would have such an effect on him. Watching him surrender she was even more confused, Were we fighting? But he doesn't seem angry. As he finished she looked at him with innocent puppy dog eyes, tiling her head to the side, she said. “Okay?”

Finally feeling a bit stronger she sat upright in her bed she looked over at him. Not sure what to do she placed a hand on his shoulder. “Don't worry about it so much. I learned from the best.” She said giving him a thumbs up.

"Huh? Worry about what? Weren't we just playing around? I lost the game, but that's kind of it." Claude questioned, equally as confused. He wondered what she was on about and why he strangely felt insulted for a few seconds before shaking his head. "Anyway, the name of the amusement park was Heartland, right? I'm going to look it up. Give me a second……...oh……..they really……...interesting……..I'm ...sorry?......" Claude trailed off, looking at the images and reviews on his phone. Finally, he handed Min his phone and let out a rather annoyed sigh. Don't think we can go there Min. Not at all. I don't think I saw a single thing about that park that wasn't about couples and stuff like that.

"Oh?!" Embarrassed that she might have said the wrong thing she took her hand away from his shoulder. "What? Did I say the wrong thing." Blushing she pulled her hand to her chest and looked away. Twirling some of her hair around in her free hand she spoke softly. "You just seemed a bit sad, I wanted to console you. I mean you looked kinda sad to me. Not like in an insulting way! I umm" As he mentioned looking up the amusement park she nodded her cheeks still flushed. “Okay..” Shifting in her bed now that she could finally move a bit more, she was starting to feel restless just sitting there.

Jolting a bit as he handed his phone to her she took it a bit confused. She'd never seen a cellphone like this before. Looking at the screen she read through it but didn't understand why Claude was apologizing. Finishing she looked up at him, “what's wrong with couples?”

Claude was stunned yet again. At this rate he wondered if she was this clueless on purpose. He put a finger to his chin before answering "I mean, nothing… but you do know that that means right? It'll mean anyone who sees us there or knows where we're going is going to assume we're going out." Claude said, and to add clarification, "As in dating. Strong romantic interest. Engage in acts such as hugging, kissing, holding hands and other things on a steady basis. And you invited me there. To a place really only couples go." Claude clarified, before a coy smile crossed his lips. He gasped in feigned shock, remarking "unless those were you intentions and you wanted to take me there for a reason?" The fishing line had been cast, and it was now his time to turn the tables. Claude acted confused, like he was an innocent bystander pulled into a nefarious plot. She'll totally take the bait. Its go time.

Min looked at him as he explained, and her eyes widened as he added, ‘as in dating.’ A crimson blush ran across her face and only grew as he continued. With every word she grew more and more embarrassed until she was almost crying from embarrassment. I can't believe...I didn't even realize...I just… Covering her face with her hands in a small attempt to hide her embarrassment Claude’s gasp took her attention. Her embarrassment exploding across her body as he thought she did it on purpose. Her whole body trembled in embarrassment as she hid in her hands yet again. Kyaaaa! This is so embarrassing! I...I don't know what to do...?!?!! Thinking of something to say, Min remembered something else her big brother taught her. Looking up at Claude she kept her hands on her cheeks in an attempt to hide her obvious blush. Trembling, she opened her mouth to speak, tears forming in her eyes. Her voice was a bit higher as if she were about to cry. “S-so, you don't want to go with me, C-Claude?”

Just when he thought had successfully won game 2, she came out with a whole counter that he didn't expect. He thought about the park and its function, then pulled up his arm to cover his lower face. For some random reason. Totally. Just because. "I...uhhhhh, of course I wanted to go with my new best friend! It's just I never expected you'd want to go someplace like that with me. Were you trying to get something to happen?" He fired back, under the cover of the victim card, he sent another attack towards Min.

“I..uh...n-n…” Min reached the breaking point, of embarrassment, she cracked under the pressure. “No! I wasn't trying to get anything to happen! We can go just as friends! I don't think of you in any romantic fashion! We’ll be just friends going to an amusement park! We won't do anything romantic! I promise!” She shouted in embarrassment straining her voice a bit. Having spent her time training her voice for singing she could get pretty loud.

Holy shit was she loud! And kind of hurtful too if he was honest. Why, because he was going to say that too! She took it before he could use it! He gritted his teeth for a second before responding in kind. "That's what I Should be saying! All I said was that we should hang out, but you're the one who wanted to go to Heartland! I just wanted to do something as Friends, but you wanted to go out to the literal Amusement Park for couples! There were so many more options! I don't think of you like that at all, and yet you were so adamant about going there! If we do, it's only as Friends, nothing else will happen! You won't have your way with me so easily!" Claude yelled back, arm still over his lower face for some reason. Some odd reason. Totally not embarrassment. At all.

“I didn't know it was an amusement park for couples!! I've never even been to an amusement park! Of course we're going as just friends!” Min shouted back as she noticed him covering his face. Reaching out she grabbed his arms, and leaned in to pull it down as she shouted. “What do you mean have my way with you?! And why are you covering your face?!” She didn't know why she was so upset but she was and wanted answers!

"Ah! Stop, unhand me!" Claude yelled back as his red face was revealed. He attempted to pull away from her grasp he continued, yelling "Wait, stop! Don't grab me there! It's embarrassing! Nooo! You can't make me! We're Just Friends! This is too sudden, I won't let you see it!" Claude yelled, referring to his embarrassed face and his currently grabbed arm, of course.

You can't hide this from me! Oh My God?! You're blushing!!” She said as she finally saw what he was hiding, only to be pulled by Claude's strength. “Ah! Wait! Don't move there!! Ahhh!!” She shouted only being pulled closer to him. She lost her balance and fell against him. What are you doing?! Min shouted at him as she looked him in the face, he's too close. She could really see his deep red face now, but he couldn't be blushing because of her, right? They're just friends. Right?

Claude fell back in surprise, alarm on his face as Min fell into him. "What are you doing! Don't get on top of me! Stop moving so much! Ahhhhhh!" He yelled as she laid there on top, looking into her close face in shock. "Don't just stare into my eyes, get up so I can get off my back! I'm sure you want to get off too! Hurry it up at least!" Claude yelled,moving his knee up at an attempt to roll her off of him, all the while yelling.

Falling with him Min’s blush deepened as she shouted. You pulled me on top of you! Calm down! You're moving so fast!She shouted at him as she tried to push off him only to scream as he moved his knee up between her legs. Ahhh! Not between my legs! Stop squirming!” She exclaimed as she tried to sit up but his arm was still tugging her closer to him. “Stop pulling! I'm close to getting up! Just let me do it!

Claude squirmed underneath Min, shaking a bit as he yelled at her. "Hurry up and come up off of me then! This is embarrassing, what if someone comes in!? What would they think?! I'll get you off me myself!". Getting his other hand in her waist, he attempted to push her off to the side while moving his leg around for extra force, to no avail. So he decided to attempt to get both hands on her waist and push her off that way. Dropping his knee he exclaimed, "just bounce up and back so I can sit up at least!"

Feeling him try to push back she could feel the bed creak. Don't go so hard! It won't work like that. We'll break the bed! She said only to let our another shout as he grabbed her waist. Ahhh! Your hands! Warn me at least!” But seeing what he was doing she noddedYes! Yes! This could work!” placing her hands on his chest she mustered all her strength to push back as he lifted her up. Don't stop you're almost up! Come on you can do it!”

Claude kept pushing her up so that at least she could at least sit up and move off herself, and after taking way too long to push up the smaller girl to a sitting position he succeeded, all the while going "Almost….there! If we want this done faster, Let's do it together!" After she was successfully sitting he breathed a sigh of relief. "Why did that take so long? It felt like actual exercise for a moment there."

“Right together!” Min tried her best to push off him, however in the end Claude seemed to do all the work. Her arms too short as Claude lifted her back into a normal sitting position. Letting out a heavy sigh of relief Min agreed. That was so rough. We both must not have recovered all our strength yet.” She said breathing a bit heavily, fanning herself she looked over at Claude. “Still we did it together. You're amazing!She said giving him a smile. Though… the thought crossed her mind, am I really that heavy?! Thinking back to all the food she's had today it was less than normal, but she had to know. Reaching out to Claude she placed her hands on his shoulders. “Claude I'm n-not heavy right?!” Blushing yet again in her own shame she looked at him pleadingly.

Claude looked up at min, responding "rough indeed. You good?" He asked, pulling his arms back to prop his upper body up on his elbows. "You were pretty good too!" He praised, wiping his brow. Glancing at his now grabbed shoulders he replied with a smile. "No, you're actually pretty light. I just panicked a bit and couldn't get a good grip on you to move. Didn't want to roll over on top of you either. That'd be a little weird." He admitted, tilting his head to the side a bit. They wouldn't want people to think the wrong thing, would they?

Min gave a relieved sigh as Claude told her she wasn’t very heavy. Lowering her hands from his shoulders she rested them on her lap and gave a calm smile. “Yes you’re right.” Blushing a bit at the thought of him on top of her, “I don’t think I could have handled that.” Tugging at her hair embarrassed, she glanced over at him, unsure what to do or say.

As if the angels heard the awkward pause, a kind faced man came in with a smile on his face. “H-h-hey guys sorry for the wait.” He said his face flushed as he clearly heard them shouting and had thought the worst. Expecting to see… something, he was relieved to see them simply sitting there, fully clothed, only sweating a bit. What happened in here? Clearing his throat he raised his hands up, each holding a small plastic cup. "We ran out of ingredients for the healing drink. So we had to go find them from the forest. But here you two are. A full restore potion!” Walking over he handed the amber liquid to each of them and gave a kind smile. “I think you two have friends waiting outside. They seem…worried. You should go meet them outside when you’re ready."

“Ah...t-thank you.” Min said as she took the drink. Looking at the amber liquid she took a deep breath and knocked it back in one straight gulp, as if she were taking a shot. It tasted good, almost like pineapples. The feeling of warmth washed through her and she instantly felt back to 110%, wounds would vanish, fatigue would melt away into energy instantly. “Oh wow! This is amazing! I feel even better than before!”

"Thank you, sir. I'll assume there aren't any special instructions for drinking it?" Claude thanked the man, standing up before taking the drink. Swirling it around while he scrolled through his phone notifications quickly, responding to the texts he cared for and ignoring the ones he didn't. Then, downing the drink in slow sips, he made his way out of the tent, throwing the cup in the trash on the way out. Come on now Min, I'm sure your friends are worried about you. Shouldn't keep them waiting too long now." Claude chimed before exiting the tent with a stretch.

"Ah, right!" Handing her cup back to the man she thanked him. Swinging her legs over the bed she stood up and straightened out her skirt. A little bit embarrassed from everything that happened, she took a second to compose herself before following behind Claude.

Wēnhé Róuruǎn

This fucking white haired bitch laughed at her, she was ready to rip out a vocal cord and feast on it when a duel to the death was suggested. Well, at least her roommate would be dead and she could sleep and relax alone. She could live with that.

"Make sure to break her bones before killing her." Was all the tall girl added as they went to the arena, she herself had opted to go back to the dorm to clean out her now half-way vacant room. Throwing out the bed, dresser and everything else. Anything that would fit out of the window without breaking it was thrown out of it without a second thought. She rubbed her hands together as she looked at her work.

"Yeah, I'm a fucking queen at cleaning." She nodded to herself, pretty proud of her somewhat neat work.

She decided to bring up a few 'gangster' songs on her band to emphasize her mood. Dancing on her bed, which was now in the middle of the room singing along with her cute Chinese accent.

"She was talking but not anymore~"

Yeah, if Min survived that battle she'd have to deal with this childish bitch. Oh well, Wen owned it. Clapping along to the loud music with a grin on her face, oh how that happiness would fade when she found out that gray haired, small rat was flirting with Claude.

Leon's Challenge

Kagamine.Len.full.2163913.jpg

Nearby: Min
@Tags: The Prophet The Prophet The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye (if you want in)

Leon could barely stand still after watching the fight between Min and Claude. It felt like he had just been holding on to a live wire and the energy was coursing through his bloodstream.The power of a good fight he thought mildly. Everyone in the crowd must have felt it too. He stood at the outside of the crowd is attention focused not just on the second bout of the day but also on the medical tent waiting for Claude to emerge. The combatants were a speedster named Alaric and the girl who made smoke in the first verse event. The match was interesting but after watching for a few minutes it seemed pretty obvious to him who was going to win. You looked back over towards the medical tent in time to see Claude And Min emerge looking rather red-faced.

Making his way over he congratulated them both. "Well fought, both of you. I must admit I didn't expect it to be as close as it was. Really got my blood boiling. I'm afraid our previous interactions have left us lacking for formalities Mr Allcrest." Leon gave a sweeping bow. "Leon Bellamy, power unranked and former Joker of Hyperion Academy of New Orleans. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance"

Standing up he smiled. "Truth be told I was originally going to try and challenge that tall girl that was with y'all in the cafe but she seems to have vanished. But after watching that fight I was rather hoping that I could try my hand with you Allcrest. It seems you'd put up a much better challenge for me. After all, you only become the best by challenging the best. It is the way of the Royals no?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back