• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School Rp

M
A
K
U
8f9c65dc95d2e2c55c3f40b79fc8339a.jpg

Time:
4:34 PM

Tagging:
Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse
Maku noticed when Kimi looked down at his phone, her eyes briefly reading over his emotional glace. The girl didn't understand the sadden look that he displayed when he glanced at his phone, it was probably nothing. "A-Ah....I'm not your Maku! I-I can take care of myself, no need to worry about me silly!" The girl didn't really sound believable in this instance, not considering the fact of what happened earlier.

Maku couldn't believe what Kimi had said, her face was just as red as a tomato. She knew that this was a regular thing for him, since he was a playboy and all but it didn't help that he was teasing her so much. So when she noticed that he was coming closer to her, her heart felt like it skipped a beat inside of her.

The girl never considered Kimi to be quite playful but today.....she felt as if he were showing off. Perhaps he was jealous of her date and didn't want her to go? But considering that, it really didn't make any sense since he was interested in other girls rather than herself. Even when he brought his hand against her face, her heart skipped a beat once more.

If it was up to her, Maku wouldn't mind staying, on the floor, in his embrace for once. However, he was just teasing and toying with her emotions right now. She can't afford to kneel to him or she'll end up getting hurt by him in the process. "Y-You really are an idiot! Huge l-liar and a big tease!"

She had trouble saying that sentence and she knew which frustrated her even further. Instead of sounding normal she was slurring her words together and sounding like an elementary school-er. So acting a bit childish and immature, Maku ran out of his embrace and ran into the bathroom. She slammed the door behind her, locking it in place just to make sure he wouldn't try to open.

Her heart felt like it was constantly pounding out of her chest, it was an uncomfortable situation. The girl felt the urge to throw up, however she held it down against her overpowering urge. Her thoughts drifted back and forth towards everything that lead up to those seconds, it was a bit terrifying though.

Kimi had really messed with her this time, but how did she let him take it so far? Where did she slip up in her agenda? Usually she was on top of things like this... You know you have to apologize to him later. That was really mean and you know it. Her mind reminded her of the fact and she groaned, feeling as if she should just disappear that instant.
Nap Nap

A
L
I
C
E
C2y1X_AWEAAKym9.jpg

Time:
4:34 PM

Tagging:
Alice walked straight down the path following the rest of the female students. The cherry blossoms leading down edges of the path gave off a sense of calmness in the air, it made her relax. Naturally anything about the outdoors made the purple haired girl become calm almost instantly, she was really in tune with nature.

Soon the group came upon huge black gates where the cherry blossoms ended, across the road was a big building full of windows. Shortly after, one of the instructors leading them started to pass out campus IDs. Those IDs as were explained by the instructors were our life lines at this school, they allowed us to enter our rooms, check out library books and used as a credit card to buy things such as lunch.

Everything is so high tech here....I wonder how money gets transferred into the card? Alice thought why staring at her own ID in her hands. Apparently this ID was needed to get into the dorms, which was that glass building mentioned earlier. Passing the gate was easy since the guard there already knew of the first years that were coming over in the first place.

The group was lead into the grand welcoming door, only to mingle on that floor trying to find their rooms. None went upstairs as they were staying on the first floor since the instructor said so. Alice didn't converse with other people, she was more focused on settling down for the day. Besides she wanted to set out and get some food before the long lines at the school shops.

Walking along the seemingly endless doors, eventually she found her room number: 245. Sliding her ID into the door she heard a soft click then pushed her door open, quickly shutting it behind her. Looking around the room, Alice noticed that it was bare with absolutely no colors which was to be expected. Throwing herself onto the bed, the girl started to roll on the soft cottons that enwrapped it.

Feeling a notification on her phone, Alice pulled it from her pocket. She was curious to see if Masu-senior had sent her a message or not. To her surprise, it was exactly what she had been thinking about, that was kinda scary in itself. It would be rude if she didn't answer, so she put aside her nervousness for now. "Hello, thanks for the tour earlier today." Her soft fingers brushed over the keys, making swift movements over her phone.

Alice placed her phone next to her, turning her attention towards the ceiling and stared. Today had been a long and bizarre day for her, but it was a successful one since she made a friend. A friend....huh? She thought, bringing her pillow closer to her body and holding it.
Nap Nap

Kimitada
latest
Kimitada had been caught slightly off-guard by the first thing that she had said to him, his mind made sure it clicked to the point he understood what she had said and he nodded. She was quite sporadic with this kind of thing huh? Suddenly she had just sprung away from him knocking him to the floor and ran off to the bathroom, he supposed it kind of made sense though.. because she'd likely be a bit uncomfortable being around him at the moment due to the events which had happened just mere moments before. Maybe he had went too far with that.... he made note of such and took it to heart immediately, ensuring that he wouldn't let it happen in the future.

He stood up from the floor and walked over to her bathroom door, gently placing his hand against the door which made a very slight sound but nothing louder than a hand barely tapping against the wall. He knew she was inside and words betrayed him for the moment being so he pushed them down and let out an easy thing, "Sorry if I took that a little too far. Just know you're not like the others.. I may flirt with them. But i've never shown them the person i've shown you have I?" He said his tone something softer now before his hand slid away from the door and he walked to the other side of the room ensuring that she wasn't going to be able to follow him. He checked his phone, "Your date will be going on soon.. I'll leave you to it. Text me if you feel like talking!" He said loud enough so she would hopefully be able to hear him.

Afterwards he moved to the window and the sounds of it sliding open were sightly louder than he'd liked them to be before moving out and locking it back as he retreated out of the the building. He walked by a few of the first-year girls who were fawning over him as he put up that face and walked off heading away from the girls dorms until he was clear of girls and released the facade letting a more depressed look take over him as he sighed, "I fucked it up.." He murmured under his breath and just walked letting his legs tell the story that his mouth refused. He didn't know where he was walking to and would probably walk into a pole knowing his luck today but nonetheless he was going somewhere with it.
Mena Mena

Luna watched Masu leave but not before saying, "Due to my tracking devices in the app, Kimi is currently in Girl's dorms room. You should go get him before he starts trouble with the first years after finishing with Shiro of course." The girl watched the door click close behind him, a groan escaped from her lips.

Why do I always have to deal with the boys? Maku really should allow me to put shock collars on them. Luna thought bitterly, imaging the collars with an evil smile. Of course, if she had her way then the boys would be more well behaved and conditioned to obey both of the girls. However, Maku was just too nice and would never try this idea out anyhow.

That would be really fun, oh the looks on everyone's faces would be so priceless. Luna then knocked those thoughts of her head, going back to what her task had been before. She then started placing the food onto the table, first taking out the plates and utensils needed to eat. After she was done, the girl then organized the food based on their health percentages and calories.

Most of the food on the right contained fewer calories so she would make sure to tell everyone to eat off of the right side of the table. Grabbing the gallons of drinks and cups, Luna placed them in the middle of the table for easy access. She was happy at her work though, that would surely surprised the others at her kindness.

So Lun moved the empty bags off the table, plopping them safely next to the trash can. After she was done with that task, the girl walked back towards the chairs and this time sat down in the one furthest to the door. She laid her head down, reaching into her pockets and pulling out her headphones.

Lazily sticking the plug into her phone, she placed the two speakers in her ears. Then Luna flipped through her menu until she found the 'music' app and started to select music off her phone. She was relaxing since she had nothing to do as of this moment in time. Guess you could call it taking a nice rest after a hard work's done?
9a27c8d4b97bd85102f11516b332d7ce_480.jpg

Time:
4:36 PM

Tagging:

L
U
N
A
Nap Nap

Masu
ecd649d2b66cc88fae45d26d73c4d4cd--manga-boy-anime-boys.jpg
Masu and Shiro stopped on the second floor and the duo walked down the hallways to one of the second-year classrooms which they were now a part of. The light was on and Shiro pointed to it out to Masu, it was an odd glowing blue-light that would flicker every not and then, while that was something odd in a way it was something that the duo was used to. It felt warmer the closer they got and Masu tugged at his collar slightly as he felt the heat building up more than it had been doing previously. While this could be seen as a bad thing it wasn't fully as it was a good thing for the most part, since that meant that this was some form of a supernatural occurrence which was something that the two of them needed to do.

He felt a disturbance run through his body causing his spine to shiver and the hairs on the back of his neck stand, all the while sweat began to bead up from the fact that the heat rose the closer that he approached the room. About one door down he turned to Shiro who didn't look like he was struggling with this in the slightest, in fact he looked completely calm and collected. But when was that not the case for him, he was the silent one, the emotionless one, and more than likely the one who wouldn't change from that since no one had flirted with that boy as long as he'd known him.

Masu let out a strained breath from the heat as he felt it grow higher and higher, it was something he somewhat despised as it burned and he unbuttoned his shirt to let some air hit his chest. Shiro looked at Masu and stopped him in his tracks, preventing him fully from moving away, He pointed to Masu then to the stairs and Masu nodded, "I'll go.. just be careful alright?" He said and Shiro nodded before Masu left and went upstairs. He was worried about the silent one but shook it off before he went up and into the club room, "Shiro will be up here in a bit.. had something to handle. Kimi wasn't seen by us though.. oddly enough"
Mena Mena

M
A
K
U
e33eb1918e0fb3a47c63361d17d015d3.jpg

Time:
????

Tagging:
Maku listened to Kimi's words from behind the door, her head leaning against the door frame as her body just felt tense. That makes sense....I think? But that still doesn't forgive him for treating me like that. The girl thought, looking up at the lights in the room. Eventually while hiding in the bathroom, she started to become a bit bored and saddened by the way she had acted.

She heard the soft footsteps of feet leaving the door then opening and closing of her window. "Is he gone?" Maku waited a few minutes before she steadily came out of the bathroom, cautious of whether or not Kimi was still hanging around. All she found was herself and silence to enveloped inside her room, and the noise of people moving outside her door

Sighing under her breathe with a slightly disappointed look, the blue haired girl started to take off her clothing and toss them onto her bed. Rushing around her room like a mad person, Maku grabbed her black heels and black dress, which was hanging in her closet.

She got dressed fairly quickly from the time she walked out the bathroom, the final touch was putting on her hair ribbons. Reaching into her wooden dresser, she fished out two perfect black ribbons and started to tie them into her hair. The room started to get colder around her, dropping until she saw her own breathe in the air.

Sensing that something was amidst in the room, she walked towards her door. She opened her door to see that long hallways stretched seemingly endlessly. The red light hue of the moon glistened into the hallway, spider webs decorated the corners of each doorway. Her eyes widened when she realized that this was not her usual dorms.

A barrier of all times?! What the.... Immediately, Maku turned back into her room and grabbed her phone. Flipping onto the opposite end of the bed, she opened the phone and flipped through her apps until she landed on the supernatural chat. Placing in her code, the girl was brought into a main menu of sorts.

She scrolled through the options until she saw the words, "Halloween", she quickly pressed down on the button. Halloween was the codename for whenever an event happened, in this case it was an emergency. Come on.....please don't tell me the signal was interrupted yet! Maku thought.
Nap Nap

A
L
I
C
E
C2y1X_AWEAAKym9.jpg

Time:
????

Tagging:
Alice was laying on her bed feeling as comfortable as she could, this was a great day for her so far. Her peace was soon interrupted by a rather loud knock on the opposite side of her room, the door. Let's just say that the purple haired girl wasn't all that thrilled with someone interrupting her chill time for the moment. Mumbling curses under her breathe, Alice lazily pulled herself from the bed and walked towards the door.

Who could be at my door at this hour? It hasn't even been a full day and yet someone is already visiting me. Alice thought carefully, while reaching for the doorknob. No one came to mind who exactly would visit her, as far as knew she didn't have a roommate. Also Masu couldn't visit right now since it was only the first day and no boys were allowed in the dorms for first years.

"Hello, who is it?" The girl put on her best sweet voice while asking, pulling out the door to see who had knocked. Once the door was fully open and Alice could look out the room, there was no one standing there. Only thing was there was a strange music box with clown designs, on the inside were drawings all over it. Looking back and forth from the hallway, she could see that no one was there near her room; the others had already retired to their rooms.

Just then as unexpectedly as it had arrived, the music box started to turn on. The music box was slowly rattling on and on, blasting some strange music from within. There appeared to be no sort of buttons or contraptions that guided the inside of the music box. The box was acting as if was possessed. Alice stared intensely at the- whatever this was currently in front of her, it was giving the girl really bad vibes.

As the girl was turning around to close the door, the music suddenly stopped behind her. "What the hell.....?" She mumbled under her breathe, "frozen" from the predicament. Raising an eyebrow slowly while facing the direction of her own room, she quickly slammed the door behind herself.

Letting out a breathe, Alice walked back towards her bed and sat up on it. Well that surely was weird....maybe I should file a complaint in the morning? The girl thought, glancing back at the door. Towards the window, the sunlight started to dim until it was replaced with a darker red. She held both her arms towards her and shivered slightly, Since when did the air conditioning in my room come on?

The air around her was getting chilly, way too quickly around her to be considered normal. The girl looked towards her now darkened window, surprised to see the change in environment so quickly. Last time she had checked it wasn't night time outside, and damn sure the moon wasn't red.

A childish laugh interrupted her thoughts, making her turn back towards this time to her bathroom. There stood two figures, one dressed as a clown and the other as a.....pokemon? "Yah, this one isn't frozen like the other humans! Do you think she has some powers?" The smaller child was giggling happily, flashing a smile with what looked like fangs. The ghosts or rather weirdly dressed people were now standing in her room, honestly freaked the poor girl out.

Without a second thought, she grabbed her chair; throwing it at the children before running out the door. Picking a direction, she ran down the hallway only to hear a door open behind her. Alice hoped that the noise behind her would stop as she continued to run down the hallway. Passing by windows, she glanced through them to find the entire outside had transformed into a creepy halloween forest.

"Shall we start a game?"
Nap Nap

Shiro
46c992f3760e420f38af3d6d1b433107.jpg

Shiro's mouth shut and he wiped his sleeve across his mouth as he stood within the classroom, the room was empty besides him and whatever that light was had faded causing the building to cool a few degrees and the light to vanish from the classroom. He was by the window and his phone shook viciously alerting him of the code, he wasted no time and climbed out the window jumping from it and his body shimmered for a moment before vanishing entirely. He was moving quite quickly and it seemed as though he had just disappeared into the air but in reality he was just moving exceptionally fast, to the point that the human eye couldn't perceive it. In the sky a blue streak began to appear from the darkness that had begun to take over the area, stars began their first shimmering glows up in the sky but it was still decently bright enough.

A few students were below where he was moving and pointed up at the blue flames that raced through the sky, he noticed they saw it and he sucked on his teeth, "Tch..". He decided to assume a new form and the flames began to spread into an odd triangle before dispersing and an ear-splitting screech rang out that the nearby area could hear. He hoped that his team would heard this as a large blue bird surrounded in flames soared towards a large black sphere he saw above the girls dormitories. While it was difficult to move high like this in general, or to even manage this in the first place he had managed it rather well thanks to his concentration. As he got close to the black sphere he saw students had formed a circle around it to block off the outside people from getting into it, this was probably because of whatever they saw and that likely frightened them.

The dome grew closer before his body pushed through it, a chill overtook his body causing a shiver. But it was short lived as soon he crashed through some trees leaving the embers of them behind him, He turned and saw it as he stood on the ground now and sighed. He hoped that at least one of the others would get the notification or he may just be stuck in this alone.. well not alone since Maku was in here probably but still. He did want to ensure that this situation wouldn't get out of hand but then again it was probably fine regardless. "Where's the source" He mumbled and then looked towards one direction, noticing a strong power spike and he began to walk towards it, through what seemed to be an odd maze of of trees and brush.

Kimitada and Kona
latest

60352126c56f3d4e388bd20ac29faed1.jpg

Kona was walking and just relaxing being as she'd been here for a little while now, of course she was at another school the year prior she was now able to go here in order to find the subject of her admiration.. Kimitada. But now that she had pinpointed where her dear Kimi had gone she tracked him down and would make any attempt to get to him. This was just the moment she needed and moving her hand from the athletic jacket she wore she felt her keys before moving her hand back out and smiling, she walked towards the dorms deciding that she might as well call it a night and let that be all. But then her eyes captured an image she didn't think she would see tonight, her heart thumped heavily against her chest and she felt her legs quiver in anticipation to be near the one who had loved her prior.

"Kimi!" She shrieked in joy before running at the boy who was quite a bit harder to see in the darkness than it would be in light, she ignored the flash of blue light and screech and instead managed to tackle the red-headed boy to the ground with a thud landing to where his back was on the ground. "K-kona!" Kimitada said surprised as she was over the matter, his depressed face was still there and Kona frowned knowing what this probably meant. "Oh no... My Kimi has pains in his heart. Don't worry, i'm here to fix that.. allow me to just" She said and moved up kissing his cheek and then giggled.

"H-hey! I don't remember giving you permission to do that." Kimi said sitting up and causing her to slide onto her rump on the concrete sidewalk behind her. She smiled though all the less as it seemed she felt no pain from hitting her rear on the ground, that was merely something she had less pain of he supposed, "I know I know... but I just couldn't wait to see you again!" She said enthusiastically with a grin from ear to ear on her face. He smiled slightly at the fact, "Well I can't say I dislike seeing you.. so when did you transfer over?" He asked her deciding that he may as well make the best of a bad situation. From the falling and all he hadn't seen or felt anything and wasn't even alert that the barrier had been up or that the secret issue had been pressed.
Mena Mena

Luna continued to listen to her music, checking her phone briefly only seeing as the clock was ticking so slowly. It was mostly boring, she hated not doing anything except for waiting. Some humans would get anxious while waiting, others would be needing something to do or they felt as if they were about to go insane, the girl was the latter of them.

Luna wasn't the type to get anxious however, she could never stay put for longer than 5 maybe 10 minutes tops. So when Masu finally walked into the room, let's just say she was relieved that someone was here to keep me company. Of course, she didn't allow that certain emotion to show on her face but she surely was feeling it at least.

"Well that's to be expected at least, that little brat always has something on his mind other than the club. We should honestly invest in a collar already." She jokingly exclaimed, winking at Masu with a quick smile. Masu wasn't a stick in the mud like the others were, however he did have his moments when he would piss her off as much though. It wasn't quite in the friends zone though, at least that was what the black haired girl thought.

She honestly had no idea what the other male was thinking, not that it mattered right now. Something else was on her mind for the moment, when he stated that he couldn't find Kimi. "Ah, that's odd....maybe my sensors are malfunctioning? Or the signal must be off today?" Luna noted, looking down at her own phone. It was currently playing some of those old 90s anime theme songs, cheesy but still a classic.

Her phone started to buzz extremely loudly, getting her full attention from Masu towards itself. From the looks of her screen, someone had alarmed the code....which only meant that a barrier had opened. The alarm was loud to say the least, Luna had to throw her headphones out her ears or she would risk hearing damage. Once the alarm had finished ringing, she sighed then looked back towards Masu.

"Well....time to go kick some ass, you can tell me about Kimi later I suppose. But for now.....time to save the world." She was grinning ear to ear, truly excited about beating up some low level monsters. Without a moment's hesitation, Luna walked to the other side of the room, opening the window, and jumped out on the ground. She landed like a cat, crouching down on all fours but landing with the ferocity of a lion.

Looking back up at the window, she raised her hand, waving awkwardly, and beckoned Masu to come after her. "Don't be a wuss!" She exclaimed, pointing in the direction of the girl's dorm. While waiting on Masu to come down, Luna sent a message to everyone in the chatroom, "Make sure that you all don't get stopped by other students on the way inside, will be a problem if Aqua needs help."

Time:
4:58 PM

Tagging:

L
U
N
A
Nap Nap

Masu
Masu sighed and shook his head at her from the window, "Acting all cinematic isn't going to get us very far y'know!" he argued to what she said and his body became a shadow, disappearing for a moment then reappearing beside Luna due to her shadow being present from the street lamps hitting her. He walked forward now headed slowly towards the location they were due to go, "But it'll probably be good to head that way as is" He said before looking in the sky ahead of them and seeing the blue light flash by them, he shook his head at it but decided that it did make sense as to how it happened. "Seems Shiro is two steps ahead of us in this engagement.. As always" He said and smiled at the light before looking back at Luna.

"I would say that I would race you there but if I tried that I'd obviously loose... So it'd be best if we can just get there as quickly as we can. So I'll meet you there" he said and waved before beginning to run towards the situation, he could've honestly gotten there far faster had it only been a little bit darker rather than the brighter look outside that it currently was. Though it'd be far easier for him to get into the barrier since it was in the limits of what he could manage, breathing at a normal pace his legs had already carried him about half way there and the way he was going now just showed that it'd be at least another two minutes before he had arrived to the engagement. Regardless a slight thrill began to pump in his heart as he realized that he was going to be going into battle again unlike what they hadn't done the summer of their first year, since most of them were busy doing some sort of job to ensure they had money for the following year.

He continued to think as he did this and an epiphany hit him, what if Alice was inside this barrier and she couldn't be defended. It felt as if the possibility was terrifying him so he tried to move a little faster and sadly that didn't work in the slightest for him to produce. So he just continued at his same pace and thought about how he could help her out... or if he could really help her out in the long-run. Of course he wanted to defend all the students but Alice was... well exceptional in his mind, "Hopefully she's ok in there..."
Mena Mena

A
Q
U
A
ef43fe186a6f28f3b7e21c1c4fb02e11--queens-snow.jpg

Time:
???? - Unknown

Tagging:

Maku prayed that the signal would go through, when she had gotten a reply from Luna she was ecstatic. Looks like I got the message out in time, otherwise I would be in here without the others....it would be problematic indeed. She quickly thought, resting her head up against the bed frame. What was she going to do now? Wait for the others to help?

No, they needed to take care of this boss fast or the barrier would soon affect the real world. Maku was going to explore the building she was currently in and locate the boss for the others. Picking herself up from the ground, the light blue haired girl headed towards the door. She quickly opened the door and closed it tightly behind her, looking up to see long hallways to each sides of her.

Maku started walking in a direction, seeing as though it wouldn't be wise to just sit there and ponder which direction to go. As she had gotten closer, she heard screaming, coming from the stairs to her right. Someone else was here besides her and the girl knew that person was in trouble right now.

"Looks like I have no choice, I'll have to transform right here!" She whispered to herself, holding up her hand towards the sky. Water began to flow from her fingertips, encasing them slowly until her entire body was covered in water. As the water began to cover her body, she began to chant words under her breathe, "I am thou....thou art I....all knowledge is never forbidden....magic is never forbidden. The truth will always be in my eyes."

Her clothes began to shift into a magician's costume, even her eyes began to change to a sharper blue. Several snap noises was heard from her clothing, usually meaning that they were done "loading." "Alright, time to go help that person now." Aqua exclaimed, dashing up the stairs at a quicker rate than normal humans. Once she reached the top of the steps, she ran straight into the person in question.

Both females were spiraled onto the floor, hitting their foreheads and colliding with others must've been painful. They couldn't just stand there as the monster that was chasing the other girl was closing in on them. Now standing before the girl was not Maku but one of the heroes protecting the word; Aqua, the sea witch. Maku was Aqua now, which meant she could do things that normal humans couldn't.

Aqua pulled the girl up onto her feet and started running with her down the hallway. The sounds of the monster that had been chasing them got quieter and quieter until they were nowhere to be heard. Seeing as the both of them couldn't stay out in the open anymore, the magician started looking around for an area that they could hide in. Once her eyes laid on the area in question, a classroom, she pulled the purple girl into the classroom.

"Ah, just a moment." Aqua lightly shut the doors behind them, making a noise no more than a tap. "W-Who are you?" She asked, making the magician looked back towards the female with a smile. "Why, I'm a hero here to save you! Aqua, the sea witch!" The other girl seemed a bit shaken up from the experience but beyond that, she seemed fine. This girl was curious, asking all these questions in which Aqua was happy to answer them back kindly. "You're currently located in a barrier which borders this world to the next, no help is going to come for us....no human help that is, anyway we have to find and defeat the boss of this area to leave. I'm guessing that the monster back there was in fact the boss of this area, seeing as we haven't run into any other monsters that inhibit this floor yet."
Nap Nap

A
L
I
C
E
C2y1X_AWEAAKym9.jpg

Time:
???? - Unknown

Tagging:
Alice didn't know how long she had been running, all her feet was telling her was to get away from the thing that was chasing her. Her feet was honestly hurting with the amount of pressure she was placing on them, but she couldn't stop to tend to them at this moment. Why did this have to happen to me?! She thought bitterly as she turned down another corner, almost tripping over herself.

There hadn't been any other people around, honestly that was a huge worry but none the less, she hoped that the other dorms were ok. Of course it wasn't helping that she was screaming down the hallway like a mad woman. Maybe they were eaten by the thing that is chasing me? She tried to get thoughts like these out of her head, for now she would need to get far away from the monster and gather her thoughts in order.

She had come out of nowhere, a blur in the corners of her eyes. Whatever had been the blur, caused the both of them to knock into each other and collapse onto the floor. Why another monster again?! Alice quickly thought, looking up at the light blue haired girl in strange clothing.

Suddenly as soon as the girl had appeared, she pulling her hand along towards another direction. From the looks of it, the blue haired girl was leading her down yet another hallway towards safety and away from the monster behind them. The further that they ran, the further that she could hear the monster from behind them. That was a good sign at least.

In the blink of an eye, Alice found herself out of the hallway and inside a classroom setting. This room seemed like one of the many rooms that they had passed prior along the way. "Ah, just a moment." She had heard the other girl speak, seeing as she was checking the door to see if the monster had indeed left them for now.

With shakiness in her own voice, the purple haired girl asked towards the other female, "W-Who are you?" Perhaps this person wasn't so bad but Alice wouldn't let her guard down so easily around this new stranger. When this "Aqua" character introduced herself, to be honest she was very judgemental of her. She hadn't even heard of a girl with "magical" powers or even where she is currently, this was all fishy to her.

"So where are we? What was the deal with that monster back there?!" Alice pressed her with equal amount of questions, less time for answers. The other girl seemed to be friendly enough, even introducing herself without the slightest bitterness hinted within her own voice. "In other words, we're trapped here until we defeat that monster back there and I'm guessing you're the only one who can defeat it?" Things in her mind clicked as she explained it more in detail, she was making sure that she reminded everything that Aqua was talking about in this moment.
Nap Nap

Shiro

Walking for a moment branches snapped beneath his feet as he felt a slight presence around him, this was another world.. a mini-world. Not of this dimensional plane but one that someone else had created, from the size of it that told Shiro that whoever this person was had less power than some of the enemies they had fought in the past. Pausing in place Shiro looked at a wall of trees that blocked his pathway, he sighed and raised his hand to them. A flame flickered in his hand before a hole bore through the tree making a tunnel for Shiro to get through as he tried to navigate this rather... senseless maze of Halloween land.

A face of annoyance is what he held, was this really an emergency or had Maku just called him in for some senseless training... the protocol was enacted meaning it had to hold logical reason behind it. Sighing as he continued to burn through trees were enacted but as he burned one it began to fall and towards him nonetheless, his eyes opened wider and he quickly scorched the entire tree leaving ash to sprinkle down to the ground. The power source to this thing seemed so close and yet so far... as though he hadn't moved a foot and was just walking in place.

He paused and thought for a moment, looking behind him he saw nothing but the whole trees with no holes within them. This seemed... predictable almost, he looked around him and noticed pathways along both his left and right side and knew exactly what this was. He was thankful that he brought his notepad and drew a dot on the paper, from here he began to walk and sketch out the pathway in which he took to ensure that he wouldn't go the same place twice. Mental skills and powers must have been needed for this.. some of his teammates may struggle with that more than others, of course he wouldn't tell them that they likely knew already.

Regardless of such a fact he continued walking and sketching until noticing that he made a loop.. other turns were possible so he went back along the path backwards to check out those. Every last one was a dead end and he grimaced at the fact of such alone, if he had more people here then maybe they could actually get around and actually find the pathway but he sighed before taking another direction. The entire time he just hoped that the others would respond to this stupid protocol or he'd be in here without a damn clue of where he was going or how he would get there.

Mena Mena

Luna wasn't impressed to say the least that Masu didn't jump out of the window but instead used his powers of darkness. I guess he didn't want to damage his precious glasses in the case he fell? What a wuse. She thought, glancing away from the window. There was no way that Masu was going to mess up that jump, even if it was just 2 feet from the ground.

Humans are honestly strange but infuriating to the point of no return at the same time. Luna wanted to get to fighting as soon as possible, dhr had so much pent up energy to take out at the girl's dorms. There was no guarantee that she was going to leave unscathed, that was the say she liked it. There wasn't a boy in this school that like her for being....what humans call a "tomboy" of sorts at Luna for being weird to them.

She quickly placed her own phone back into her back pocket, a small smirk on her face. She was making sure to keep her phone on just in case the other girl would contact her. My phone will most likely ring in the next couple of minutes....that girl doesn't know how to stay out of trouble sadly enough. The brown haired girl laughed to herself.

"Ha, don't get so full of yourself newbie! I have years on you~" Luna teased at Masu, grinning from ear to ear. If he wanted a race then he has one! That was the mentality that the girl possessed now, "Never back down and take the challenges head on". Then without a moment's notice, she ran up the side of the building before anyone could blink. She had reached the roof with ease, she's powerful for a reason after all.

From the top of the roof, it was just a sprint then a jump to the other buildings. This was easy to Luna, nothing felt better than feeling the wind whipping at your hair. It made her feel like an actual living thing for once, even though she was technically a person just one without a heart, one with a heart beat of course. Quickly moving above the buildings, to the people below she either looked like another bird or rather completely invisible.

As she neared the barrier, the smell of burning wood and fruit mixed together making the air almost having a toxic feeling. This was one of the barrier's defense mechanisms, the girl wouldn't be deterred by the cheap magic trick. Eventually Luna made it next to the barrier, jumping in head first into the black mass without hesitation.

Upon entering the barrier, Luna felt the urge to throw up but suppressed the sensation. It overpowered her sensors, not allowing her to watch where her body was thrown. It felt like she was falling out the sky blind, which partially was happening. Landing into the middle of the forest, she bumped into Shiro and was thrown into another bush. "Ha...Ha....sorry." She sheepishly said, rubbing the back of her head as she picked herself off the ground.

Time:
5:10 PM

Tagging:

L
U
N
A
Nap Nap

Kimitada and Kona
5bca52f77387cb24a58418cb3c9d59f0--anime-sr%C3%A1cok-anime-boys.jpg

Kimi smiled and shook his head while Kona walked beside him and explained the whole situation as to how and when she transferred, "I see.. But why would your dad make you come here?" Kimi asked with a little bit of confusion over the matter. Though it wasn't really his place to butt in he knew that he may as well see if he could get an answer on the matter rather than stumbling around in the dark for a few hours attempting to think of something that would come to work well. "Oh.. well.. hehe, I told him about my Fiancee coming here and he let me come immediately." Kona said nervously as she gently grabbed onto his hand, interweaving their fingers together like a tightly-knit bunch. She smiled and blushed lightly causing him to do the same, turning his face away she noticed and smiled slightly.

"If I'm that unattractive you could have just said so Ki-ki" she said with a grin and he turned back to her face red as his hair was, "No no no! I didn't mean it that way Kona.. I just thought you might not want to look at me having a Fiancee and all." He said with the blush remaining before Maku came to his mind and her smile. His face went normal colored again and his lips went to normal again, he knew she wouldn't approve of him with some other woman, or maybe she would since she didn't seem to care about going on a date with another man and stating that she wasn't his. His lips drooped at their corners and he felt a hollowness in his heart which he'd felt plenty of times before.

Kona in turn flicked him gently on the tip of his nose, "Ki-ki. It's you.. don't you remember when we said we'd get married?" She asked with a gentle smile upon her lips.. the same ones that had been touched by only Kimitada.

-Flashback-

"Ki-ki!"
A young Kona.. only about the age of five said as she tackled a boy with long red hair to the ground, Kimitada looked up at her confused through his long locks of red hair. Kimi who was only around seven at this time smiled at her though it was short lived as she touched a bruise his mother had given him and he felt the pain fire through him. "O-ow.. Koko.." He muttered weakly and she got off of him apologizing profusely in her body language. "It's fine... what did you want though?" He asked worried as the looks of it could entail and she smiled before grabbing both his hands in her own.

"You're such a cool guy... I saw you fight that guy for being mean to that girl yesterday and I wanted to ask you sumthing Kiki!" The sweet little girl who was Kona said as Kimitada looked away obviously not proud of what he had done and at the same time embarrassed beyond the belief of anyone's knowing. "W-well go ahead and ask" He muttered through puffy cheek and she smiled before kissing his cheek gently, "I want you to marry me when we get older.. Grandpa told me that we could be perfect together" She said with a blush and he smiled before nodding. "Sure.. if you become a cute woman when we're older we can get married" The young boy told her before kissing her forehead and the girl blushed profusely before giggling cutely.

-End Flashback-

Kimi shook his head and looked at her for a moment "I didn't remember that until now... but I remember it now. So there's no ring on you.. so when did we assure we've become fiancees?" He asked with a slight confusion of the matter at hand and she just smiled before pecking his lips with her own. She moved back and giggled, "You'll have to find out, Ki-ki" she said before continuing to drag him down the pathway and away from the school.
Mena Mena

A
Q
U
A

Time:
????

Tagging:

"Don't worry about anything, I can beat this boss pretty easy! This is no problem for a magician like me." Aqua cheerfully thumped her fist against her chest as a sign of determination towards the younger female. She didn't want to frighten the female, after all this was probably her first experience in the barrier. I hope she won't suffer any traumatic experiences while here. The girl quickly thought, a deep saddened look graced her features.

People brought in by the barrier was rare in few, this was pretty much one of those moments. The light blue haired girl figured they shouldn't stay in the area for now and moved back towards the door. She slightly opened the doors and checked, looking down each side of the hallway. No sign of the boss, that was good. However, she needed to make sure that it was safe for the other girl to come out.

monster_artwork_16.jpg

Aqua dipped her head down and snuck out the room, towards the end of the hallway. Seeing the drool of the floor, she glanced up only to see the jaws of the boss right above her. The monster had been waiting for her to step out the room, Aqua quickly dodged its attack. The monster was clever and intelligent that much was sure. However, she didn't anticipate the tail and was tossed against the wall.

Pain shot through her body quickly, the force of the blow was mind blowing. However the magical girl couldn't just wait to give the monster another opening. "Be careful!" She heard coming from the hallway, causing the boss to look in that direction. Pushing herself to her feet against her better judgement, she summoned several small water orbs. Aqua collected one into the palm of her hand and drew the remaining water orbs into it until it formed a sphere.

The girl thrusted the magical sphere towards the boss while chanting a quick spell underneath her breathe. Her eyes seemingly glowed while holding this sphere, infused with her mysterious powers as well. "Water Explosion!" Aqua yelled, causing the water to erupt from her hand. The water quickly morphed around the boss, creating an water bubble big enough to capture it.

That was Aqua's signature move, it allows her either to create bubbles to capture things or create those water orbs and make them explode on contact. Either way could have worked in this moment however, Aqua had to keep in mind the human she was protecting. Knowing that the bubble wouldn't old the being back for long, she turned back towards the classroom. She winced, feeling that she might've broken a rib or two from the impact.

"Come here quickly!" The magician signaled the girl to come out of the classroom, wave her hand towards her to catch the girl's attention. Once the purple haired girl was out the classroom, they both took off as fast as they could down the hallway. Of course, Aqua wasn't as fast as previously due to her being a little roughed up but she was still faster than Alice. As they were running, the female went over her options.

Most of the exits that Aqua had in mind all involved killing the boss but that would need a lot of space. In order to defeat a boss, you would have to be out in the open or what happened back there could end up costing your life. Since the magician was also alone for the time being, being stuck in a close quarters situation was a no go.

"Ok, we have to get to the roof then we fight." She turned to her counterpart, quickly informing her of the plan. She was surprised to see that the girl had armed herself with a fire extinguisher, holding onto it like it was dear life. They had made it to the stairway, making sure that they took the way down opposite to up. Everything was opposite here so the roof would be on the bottom level, it was rather strange.
Nap Nap

A
L
I
C
E
C2y1X_AWEAAKym9.jpg

Time:
????

Tagging:

Alice listened to Aqua boast about her abilities, she automatically rolled her own eyes seeing as she didn't really think it was all that. There are so many questions I want to ask, but I guess that it should wait until we both escape this place. I hope Masu-senior hasn't gotten caught into this mess. She thought, tapping her hand on her chin.

He was a rather sweet person and she didn't want to see him hurt, much less be killed by venturing in here. "I see." She replied, respectfully of course. While glancing back at the female, her eyes didn't miss the saddened tone in her eyes though. However, Alice knew where her place was and didn't question her. It was probably something personal that this person was dealing with and it was none of her business.

Her eyes trailed the female opening up the door and look out the classroom doors, her body tensed unexpectedly. "Wait!" She tried reaching out to pull the girl back into the classroom. Something was clearly wrong here, Alice could sense it in the air. It had become way too quiet all over again, though it seems the female hadn't heard her.

Next thing Alice knew, she could heard the sound of glass breaking and something getting tossed against a wall. Approaching the door as silently as she can, the purple haired girl was thrown back by a shock wave coming from Aqua and the monster battles. It seems the monster hadn't indeed left the area but instead waited until they had left their guards open.

She had heard struggling and rather large noises in the hallway. "Be careful!" The girl hoped that this would give the other some type of courage while facing this beast. She noticed a fire extinguisher in the classroom, quickly running to grab it. Hearing several more banging and thrashing in the halls, she hurried up her pace at getting it out.

Once the fire extinguisher slipped from its holdings, Alice quickly ran back towards the front of the classroom. By then the magician had already taken care of the monster, she was rather surprised by her work. "Hm? Wow that is a really big water bubble." Alice commented on her work, glancing down the hallway at the boss. I wonder if anyone in the forest can see the bubble? She quickly thought, looking in the direction of the windows.

The bubble seemed rather strong but the magician, who was now beckoning her to hurry up out the classroom, was on edge still. Alice figured that they only had limited time to hurry and get out of here, so she darted out the room. Together the girls both sped down the hallway as quickly as their feet could carry them. Along the way the blue haired girl explained to her what their plan was to attack the monster in the bubble.

That was to lure it out into the open and the only safe spot was the roof. They would have to go down 2 more floors before reaching the door to the roof, this was honestly as confusing as it got. Alice just hoped that she could go back to her normal life after this and forget about everything here like it was a bad dream.
Nap Nap

Masu
Masu had noticed Luna had beaten him to the point and used the shadows to warp around to the back of the girls dormitories and entered the boundary right into a thicket of black briars which blocked out the blood moon resting above. His eyes darted around and he cupped his hands around his mouth, "Shiro! Luna! Maku! Is anyone out there!?!" He yelled but the dead silence was his return as the forest muffled his sound so none would hear his cries as he sighed and his hand became surrounded in dark matter and he touched his glasses causing them to disappear as the battle form he had took over his body. His body slouched from his usually proper stature and instead leaned back becoming far less of a tight-wad and instead becoming excessively relaxed.

"Yo-yo. Dusk reporting for duty, lets get this shit on the road" He said and began to run using his clawed hands to slash his pathway into the trees so he'd know where he was going and when. Dusk chuckled as he ran almost sounding psychotic and honestly was probably going to run in circles as the trees began to self-repair. That alone would get him absolutely nowhere and that was something he couldn't have happening right now or he just wouldn't be able to secure and help Maku and whoever else may have been here in the dorms.. come to think of it he hadn't seen Alice outside so what if she.. Dusk stopped moving as his heart pulsed.

Dusk laughed aloud, "Don't tell me you've gained feelings for the wench you softie" He said before punching himself in the stomach and laughing again. "I get you.. I won't insult her again Masu lets just get this over with" He said before sprinting once more and breathing heavily now from where he'd knocked his own breath free from the lips he possessed as his own. The lungs brought the oxygen in as quickly as they had used it. No matter what he continued to run and knew that he had an objective to reach in due time.
Shiro

Shiro was just walking normally and planning out what he needed to do and where he had been so he wouldn't come across any for of issues in his walking. But suddenly something squishy from above hit him hard in the chest and it cased him to slide backwards but he maintained his balance and realized that it was Luna who had apologized to him. "B-baka!" He griped at her his voice manly enough to impress most women and that was the reason he'd received about twenty love letters in the past week. Looking at his sketchbook he sighed seeing he had no pages besides the one he was currently using. He would be forced to speak to Luna or she'd have no hopes of actually getting places with her and they'd be stuck here in the forest forever.

"It's fine though.. just follow me and you should be able to find the issue" He muttered softly as was expected from him as he continued to walk and map out ensuring she could easily follow him as long as she wanted to. Though he stopped before turning a corner and turned back peering around the wall of trees and looking at Luna. He had been observing her over time and while they needed to get to the point that they could speak normally and he could explain things to her and what he was saying more often than not.

He glanced away before glancing back at her, "Oh and Luna.. what I said before about you being cute. I mean that, not as some passing word. Sorry my feelings upset you" He said before disappearing around the corner and picking up the pace which he was walking at. He was mapping out more location faster than most people would be physically possible without running. If she wasn't following him then she'd probably get lost but he could probably end this anyways so it would probably be fine no matter what went on here.

Mena Mena

Luna groaned and held her own head, rubbing it softly against the soft paddings of her own hand. I really need to repair some of my systems later but for now focus on the mission at hand. She thought to herself, looking up at Shiro's direction. "W-Well it's not my fault that the stupid barrier shot me out the damn sky! Besides, you had enough time to dodge with those heightened senses of yours." She sighed softly, shrugging along the way.

Shiro seemed rather pissed that he actually was talking to her rather than using his notebook pages, which she noticed were all torn up and littered all over the ground. That was a quick reminder to her to buy him a make up gift later, she did ruin his notebook after all. He was using his stupid mature voice on her, however the cybernetic girl was determined to stay level heated for the remainder of this mission.

"Fine." Luna agreed to follow him, easily keeping up with him against the seemingly endless amount of trees. Looking back the way they came from, the girl could only see the same vast stretching of forest. This is going to take forever before we can even reach the stupid mansion. She thought, sighing to herself once more. Once hearing the word cute once more come from Shiro, Luna honestly just wanted to die in this forest.

Well it wasn't that bad but for a teammate to honestly call her that, the robotic girl didn't know what to think. Of course she accepted the compliment but due to her lack of communication issues, she doesn't really know how to convey her feelings properly. So instead she acts like a tsundere and hides her emotions behind insults and hurtful comments. Luna ran after Shiro, waving an angry fist in his general direction while shouting, "Hey I am not cute!"

Time:
????

Tagging:

L
U
N
A
Nap Nap

Kimitada and Kona
5bca52f77387cb24a58418cb3c9d59f0--anime-sr%C3%A1cok-anime-boys.jpg

Kimi and Kona had made it to some ice-cream parlor and she was attempting to make him eat a spoonful of double-scooped vanilla and mocha ice-cream. "Come on Ki~Ki~ You need to eat or it'll make me a very sad girl" She said holding the spoon towards him and using the air in her mouth to puff out her cheeks in an adorably angry sort of fashion. The manager who was an older woman chuckled and looked over the counter at them and smiled, "You two are so adorable. You better eat that or else" She said the last part as a threat and a sweat drop appeared on him and he nodded, "O-ok..." He seemed nervous but sighed and accepted the spoonful of ice-cream into his mouth. Ironically it tasted exactly like a french vanilla latte, and was pretty good but he wouldn't admit that and nodded to which Kona smiled. He took his bottle of water and chased it down with that, removing the slightly milky residue that the ice-cream had left within his mouth.

She looked at him as he put the water bottle back down and went to put the lid on but instead she swiped it and took a sip from it causing an indirect kiss to which Kimi shook his head and smiled. "I still don't understand why you'd want to be engaged to me for.. I'm not a really special guy i'm just kinda me more or less right?" He asked as he picked up the other spoon in the bowl and got a scoop out for her which she took without hesitation, besides putting the water back to her lips afterwards. "You're more than you give yourself credit for.. besides. You're the only man i've ever been able to truly love with all my heart" She said and twirled her hair around her finger nervously as if she was just admitting something to a boy she'd never spoken to in her entire life. Not the guy she'd dated once prior.

He blushed a little but it faded quickly and he leaned back in his chair now. "Really huh? I guess that kinda makes sense" He said and put a hand up to his own forehead with a slight smile coming to his lips. It was kind of relaxing in here though, the scent of ice-cream wafting through the air and the generally warm temperature in the room made it an almost serene mixture of two worlds in one place. The door opened to the ice-cream parlor and a bell sounded as the counter woman greeted the new customer Kimi glanced up to see the newcomer.
Kanae

latest
Having just joined the school he took pleasure in the panic which was already going down, it was something that made him feel almost.. desire for more to fulfill his mind. This barrier already had school-security surrounding it and keeping the panicked students away from it. He smiled a malicious smile and chuckled before turning and walking off to the outside of the campus, Oh the things that went through the boys head were beyond most comprehension of people. He pulled his smart-phone from his pocket and unlocked it, "Chii-chan.. didn't you say there was a place to get a late night snack around here?" He asked to which a little figure on his phone appeared and winked at him, "Yes indeed Kana! Go that way and you should come across it" The girl said pointing to the sidewalk and he smiled nodding to the screen.
f9b75424e6301bbd0bd732f94e8eb538.png
"Thank you Chii-chan. I'll give you a treat later for that. Sleep well now" He said caringly as if it was his family or girlfriend he was speaking to. He turned the phones screen into sleep mode and followed her instructions smiling as he walking with that malicious smile and yet an intelligent one, "The others should show themselves soon enough.. the other seven of my group. We'll get rid of those heroes we've heard are here." He muttered and squeezed his phone slightly which sent a slight shock into his hand, "Sorry Chii-chan" He muttered and continued to walk before spotting this little ice-cream parlor and entering. The door war a push door and as he entered a bell sounded.

Entering a lady welcomed him and he went to the counter, "I'll take... let's go interesting. I'll take an Ikasumi milkshake please" He said and the lady obliged getting to work on making the rather odd ice-cream decision for his soft-served milkshake. He turned to take a seat to wait and spotted.. Kimitada, "Oh-ho. Long time no see.. Kimitada." He said with a villainous tone. The lady had finished by the time he finished and he paid her before taking the shake and sipping on it, he smirked and waved to Kimi. "Hmm.. This milkshake is thiccer than that girl you've been chasing huh? Bye now!" He said and quickly left heading off to watch the chaos that ensued from the weakened boss he'd summoned here, "Let's see if they can even manage to fight this one" He spoke and smirked as he waited a little ways into the woods where no one was and stared into the barrier clear as day.
Mena Mena

A
Q
U
A

Time:
????

Tagging:
Aqua was surprised to say that least that the girl wasn't freaking out, instead acting tough like a certain robotic girl she knew. They were running down the hallway when fish minions started to spawn in front of them. The fish monster behind them had caught up, finally free from the bubble that Aqua had casted earlier. They had one of two options, stop and turn around to face the boss behind them or charge forward and fight the minions in front of them.

Both girls nodded to each other, deciding not to stop in their chosen path. We don't have time for this stupidity! She thought, summoning more water orbs. Seems the boss wanted to slow them down, not on Aqua's watch though. "Water Explosion, Side Arms!" She summoned several bubbles, sending them flying at the fish. Carefully the light blue colored bubbled slowly floated towards them, getting bigger and bigger along the way.

Once the fish touched them, they were sucked into the center of the bubbles. Alice quickly ran to the other end of the hallway, waiting on the magician to hurry up. Running past them, Aqua snapped her fingers then the bubbles exploded in the hallway. The windows broke open from the explosions, even the monster had to back away from the sudden noises. "Ok, we'll try to lure him out once we reach the roof!" The other girl exclaimed, still running with her fire extengusher.

The duo managed to reach the bottom of the stairs, pushing open the door to a massive area. Indeed they had made it to the roof, now the next step was to get Alice somewhere safe. However a girl dressed in weird clown clothing and another girl dressed as a pokemon appeared on the opposite side of the roof. Aqua quickly got in front of Alice, making sure that she was protected at all cost....these people were not to be trusted.

"Welcome Welcome! I hope that my little pet entertained you for so long!" This clown girl was laughing, her purple piercing eyes eyeing both of them with delight. The other girl was silent, her hand on her waist where her sword was. She knew both of them, they were enemies and annoying ones at that. "Ah I was wondering when you two were going to show up." Aqua's voice darkened, she was obviously pissed at the moment.

"Hello Clown. Hello other person. Hello Witch. Hello Wench." Those were the only greetings they were saying to each other, there was nothing to say to them after all. The magician threw her arm out to the side, a magic circle appeared, and summoned her broom. She grabbed the girl's hand and pulled her into her arms, the monster emerged from the floor.
Nap Nap

A
L
I
C
E
C2y1X_AWEAAKym9.jpg

Time:
????

Tagging:
Alice was surprised to say the least when they had gotten to the top yet another obstacle was in their path. This time though it wasn't the monster but in fact the same people she saw appear in her room. She remained silent throughout their interaction with one another, hoping that they were here to help.

As far as their blatant disrespect for each other, the purple haired girl could tell that they weren't those comrades they were waiting on. Aqua seemed really on edge though, even moving in front of her in case of an attack or something. Perhaps she senses something coming? Alice thought, glancing around the area.

She didn't see anything suspicious, just the roof with its really old looking surrounding gate. Below the roof, she could see a fog beginning to cover the ground and the trees turning dead. What in the hell....when has there ever dead trees? She quickly thought, seeing it was rather strange. Then again this entire situation was rather strange to begin with.

Alice failed to realize that Aqua had summoned her broom, something was about to happen. She was quickly brought out of her thoughts when Aqua scooped her up into her arms on her broom. The magician didn't even wait for her to be seated safely, just blasting off on her broom into the sky. The girl wrapped her arms around her waist, making sure that she wouldn't fall off the broom herself.

Alice looked down, hoping that whatever caused Aqua to freak out was just gone. "Oi, I'm gonna go fight that thing. Once I land, go and hide some place safe." The magician sounded serious, her light blue eyes reflecting her determination. Below them the boss had created a big hole and jumped out from under the floor. It seemed to have gotten bigger since the last time they saw it.

The purple haired girl quickly nodded, "Alright." making sure that she would stay out of trouble. Aqua landed on the opposite of the roof, in a safe corner away from her enemies. With a wink and a quick smile, the magician rose back into the air but this time with several formed bubble. "Water Hurricane!" Several of her bubbles went towards the boss at surprising fast speeds.

They crashed into the areas around it, then exploded on impact. She sent a couple more, even throwing a big one into the center where the boss was. Hopefully that was enough to destroy that thing. The entire roof was covered in debris fog, she couldn't see much outside her own view. Alice was shaking when she heard it's terrifying howl into the night. It had it's full attention on Aqua now, acting as if it were a large wild dog.

"Hehe, I think we should stop playing around with this witch! Gero, Bark!" The clown girl commanded her monster, pointing at the girl on her broom. With it's massive jaws, the monster put its front paw first as it sent an electric pulse towards the female. The pulse was traveling too fast for the female to even get the chance to dodge out the way, ending up hitting her directly in the chest.

The magician fell off her broom, falling out the sky and landing onto the roof with a "Thud!" Blood was coming from her head, she showed no signs of movement; it meant she was unconscious. Scraps and cuts covered her entirely, she was probably going to suffer from some internal bleed based on the damage outside the body. Aqua was on the ground pretty hurt badly from what Alice could tell, the monster was approaching her with hunger in its eyes.

She had to do something or that girl would get eaten! But...what could she do against that thing? Eyeing the fire extinguisher, she threw it at the boss with all of her strengthen. It landed square on the back of the monster's head, it quickly turned in her direction. "Hey big ugly bastard come and get me!" She raised her arms, hoping to draw its attention towards her. It worked....now what?

Nap Nap

Dusk
7495a5a82e5f6f0211942c74878ce3a7--illustration-styles-illustrations.jpg
Smirking for a moment he sighed and threw his arm out as he popped up from between the two buildings and held his arm out. "Cover in Darkness.. Steal the light. Oblivion Lance!" He stated and suddenly four black magic circles appeared around the beast each expelling an array of dark spears that pierced into the beasts body causing some blood forth. He smirked and landed on the building which Alice was stationed on, still staring at the beast he made a fist and held it towards the monster. "Darkness within your heart. Become mine. Expell Light" He spoke and the darkness within the beasts body would crush anything around it an kill it internaly. After seeing the beasts eyes go wide and it sputter out some of it's own blood and collapsing to the floor it's body ending the very life which it had come from, the beast was consumed by it's own darkness.

Turning around now he looked to Alice and pointed to her, "You owe me a date after this. Remember these words and tell them to the first boy that comes to mind. Ikka Tsubai" He said and winked to her before disappearing and reappearing on the other rooftop. "Aqua.. I do apologize that I showed up so late. Go to the other, i'll handle the children" He said and stepped forward a bit pointing to the two girls and shook his head all the while clicking his tongue. "Tick-Tock wouldn't be happy with you two stirring up trouble now would he? Should I end you both here and now or leave you to him?" He asked with a devilish intention. He was oddly confident which would explain why Masu himself wasn't confident at all, the entirety of his confidence was locked away in the form of Dusk. Dusk on the other-hand was only cautious when the split in his head forced him to be, which was ironically most of the time but still.

Dusk's hand was covered in the swirling darkness rivaling that of space as five long claws became his fingers and enveloped them, "So what'll it be girls? I'd hate to have to use violence on another human" he said readying himself just in case they moved to attack him or his allies. Of course if they went for Aqua or Alice they'd meet a surprise of darkness, as he had trapped the area around them so that the two wouldn't be harmed further than they had already been.
Mena Mena

A
Q
U
A
snow_miku_2017_by_kaminary_san-dar4nyi.jpg

Time:
????

Tagging:
Aqua was surprised when her attacks didn't work on the boss below, however those were one of her more weaker spells after all. So there she lay on the ground, feeling many different bones broken due to the fall off her broom. To make matter worse, Alice was about to get eaten by the same monster that had chased them for so long inside the mansion. She wasn't happy but when Dusk showed up, she was very much relived that Alice wouldn't get hurt.

"Y-You're late you know." Aqua strained to laugh while wincing on the occasion. Carefully pulling herself up from the ground, she looked towards the now defeated boss creature. Dusk had honestly put a number on it, then again she was weaker to that element than most in the group. The magician made sure to get out the way, teleporting to where Alice had currently been in.

Once she landed, her knees buckled out from under her and she slow fell back onto the ground. Alice however had caught her before, wrapped her arm around her neck and gave her body support. Looking back at Dusk and the other two children, she felt something in the air. Something with massive energy was heading this way and fast.

upload_2017-10-3_11-43-52.png

upload_2017-10-3_11-42-56.png

"Oh? It took you long enough. I was getting bored." The clown girl was not fazed at the defeat of her creation, she seemed like she were to be happy....which was rather strange. Abby though was a bit more on the cautious end, pulling out her own sword, taking a threatening stance towards Dusk. Her bangs were hiding her eyes, something was up.

Suddenly the ground began to shake, not just in the forest but the entire barrier was shaking. Suddenly the entire roof collapsed, letting everyone who was standing there to freefall to the darkness below. Not just the roof collapsed though, the entire mansion had start to come apart. Soon there was only this big sized black hole in the middle of where the mansion had once stood. It was rather unexpected to say the least.

"Haha...you fell into our trap!" The clown girl and Abby were floating in a glass bubble, looking down on all that were falling into the pit. She was cracking up with laughter pointing at Dusk with a crazed grin. "Did you fools honestly think that was the boss? That weakling couldn't even hurt a fly." Abby was smirked, her red eyes glace over with bloodlust. She was truly turning into one of those lunatic children who murders people as heard on television.

Aqua quickly summoned her broom and yet again grabbed hold of Alice, placing her on the broom quickly. Tentacles erupted from the pit and grabbed onto her foot, she couldn't climb up onto the broom. So to make sure the other girl wouldn't get captured, she sent the broom out of the crater and to the surrounding woods.

Aqua was getting sucked into the center of the pit, a small dark cage appeared out of thin air. "W-We were on the boss the entire time?! Everyone dodge!" She yelled, only to be silenced with a tentacle over her mouth. The black tentacles roughly slammed her into the cage and quickly locked it.
Nap Nap

A
L
I
C
E
2cef4603b78564f03446ae6b3bbd9710.jpg

Time:
????

Tagging:

Alice was expecting the worse when she had gotten the attention of the boss monster. It snarled at her, angry that she interrupted his soon to be meal. "Yeah that's right you stupid dumb mutt! I was talking about you." The purple haired girl honestly was terrified, even her legs were shaking.

However she kept taunting the monster, after all she had someone to protect and that needed to take priority. Thump! Her heart started hurting suddenly, making her grasp her chest in pain. The monster was beyond angry, it's bloodshot eyes was screaming for her to move out the way as it charged towards her.

As the monster loomed near the purple haired girl closed her eyes, expecting the worse. A howl escaped from the monster followed by a multitude of explosions and painful screams. When she opened her eyes, she was surprised that the monster was getting impaled by dark spikes and a dark haired individual was standing before her.

This must be one of Aqua's comrades, she was talking about earlier. Alice quickly came to that assumption, stating as he hadn't turned to attack her yet. However, she still wasn't going to trust this person so easily, after all the clown and this Abby person were bad news as well. Alice was soon faced with one of the most embarrassing statements, one in which the dark haired male had made towards her.

"W-What!! E-Eh?!" Her cheeks were a light pink shade of color, obviously flustered from what the male had said. But before she could ask him what he meant by that, he was off again; disappearing as quickly as he came. Her heart was still hurting though, she winced at the pain once more.

Aqua rose from the ground and soon came over to a still shocked Alice. She eagerly supported her so she wouldn't pass out and cause any more damage than what was already there. The ground started to rumble, both of the girls clunged to each other for support as the roof started to implode.surprised that

When the roof broke from under her, Alice was honestly terrified and screaming at the top of her lungs. "Wahh!" Her screams bounced off the walls, echoing out of the pit. Aqua was quick and summoned her broom, making sure that she would be safe. Aqua was grabbed by the tentacles though but she still helped her onto the broom.

"Aquaaaaaaa!" Alice watched helplessly as Aqua was dragged deeper and deeper into the monster below as the broom flew her out of the pit. The broom did a nice job at protecting her, dodging all the tentacles that came their way and landing a little ways away from the pit. Though the broom was indeed worried about its master, after all it didn't want to leave her like that.

Looking up from the safety of the trees, the purple haired girl was sending both of the females death glares. The two girls were gloating of the situation, flaunting their own superior knowledge of having the upper hand. The Clown figured that by capturing them one by one, it would be easier to torture them instead of a group.
Nap Nap

Dusk
7495a5a82e5f6f0211942c74878ce3a7--illustration-styles-illustrations.jpg
He smirked as they fell and made note of their words as the tentacles from below took Aqua and he continued to fall, He used a little of his power and made a platform of darkness below him. Standing upon this he looked up at the clown and Abby with his own smirk as he turned to glance down into the hole once more, "A dark cage? That's cute" He said and snapped to released Aqua by causing the cage to rupture, suddenly surrounding her in a shell of darkness though Dusk sent it following after her broom so she'd be out of the area and safe, extending the barrier of darkness that rested at his feet he motioned to it. "Feel free to join me unless you want me to take this thing down without a fight" He said threateningly as if to taunt the two girls, the platform he stood on was stable and about the size of a court-room now, this was only a small amount of his power though.

"I've never fought you with my full-strength and I don't intend to today but nonetheless. I'm sure you two are far too weak to fight me anyways right? Always forced to leave it to your minions" He smirked and shook his head looking down to the tentacled beast and holding his hand out. "Beasts of darkness heed my summons, I call forth the wall that holds all land. Abadon's gate" He said and a large black magical circle spread over the black-hole which was coated in darkness allowing Dusk to find a much stronger potential here and hold back most of anything. "He's not too strong of a boss.. Ironically I could probably beat him with eyes shut but let's draw out the darkness in his heart."

"Strength the bonds which chain the evil. Darkness consumption"
He said which would allow the circle to slowly draw the darkness out of the boss and strengthen itself. That was the irony in his power, he could slowly and agonizingly painfully draw the darkness out of a being and leave only light. Though as all knew light and dark can never be apart or they'll surely lead to the death of the being that attempts to be only one of the two necessary elements. These essentials would bring the end, an ear-splitting screech sounded from the bottom of the pit as the darkness slowly began to be drained from the being at the bottom of it causing an insane amount of pain for the poor beast.

He smirked and made the power of that come faster while having that power added to his own being, until it died he'd have access to it's entire powers and what it could do. On his side of the magic circle, dark tentacles extended up from the sides and wriggled along under his own command, "Now then.. you two join me here" He smirked and the tentacles extended up and wrapped around the two girls as it gathered the strength to throw them down against the platform which Dusk stood upon. "I'll kill you both right here" He said as the iris of his eyes switched completely to a flowing dark purple with the powers he held.
Shiro

Shiro froze in place as he heard a disturbance in the area around them, "Sorry you have to hear my voice then. I'll get my other notebook from my dorm when we get out of this" He said before his body was surrounded in a burning blue flame. Within the matter of seconds black armor was forged around his body and a blade materialized out of the air. How he'd figured out her thoughts was due to her body language of annoyance which he had studied closely for the past year they'd interacted with one another. Out of the helmets left eye a flame burned bright and flowed out from the eye socket.

"Remind me next time not to speak from the heart if my opinion of you will be shot down so easily" He spoke and held the blade forward causing his body to fade into ashes and those ashes flew as a unit over the forest and to the edge of it. This ever-changing forest had been weakened by the mansion falling to the abyss below, or rather the chasm that held whatever was below it. He re-materialized with a flash on the outside and noticed Aqua floating out towards some other girl before seeing Dusk out there by himself and heaved a sigh causing smoldering ashes to flow from his mouthpiece. If you're going in alone Aqua then you better be able to handle it... Tick-tock will have to fix you up again. He thought to himself before jumping and landing atop the magical circle which had dark tentacles coming from it, Stabbing his sword into it the dark purple circle became bordered by a large blue flame now.

"Burn into ashes those who oppose me. Vanish from the sigh of hell's prince" He spoke quietly and the flame burned brighter lighting the being below ablaze and revealing what it looked like to which he shook his head. He expected that Luna had followed but regardless of whether she did or not he could care less, this boss was weakened to the point it had no ability to fight back and had to deal with this suffering, He plucked his blade back and looked up from the pit. "Dusk don't leave me out. I'd enjoy a duel.. of course I doubt she's capable of being as good a swordsman as I" He said pointing his blade to the girl bearing a sword.

Mena Mena

A sleeping child...

Deep beneath the grounds of an abandoned amusement park, there exist an underground chamber. This chamber has stood there for many hundreds of years, undisturbed by the test of time and the occupants that once inhabited the area above. In this chamber were so many futuristic styled equipment even too advanced for this modern day and age. Over the years the equipment has just been stationary, collecting dust without even a process of effort.

Behind the equipment was big tanks of what looked like dismembered human parts. Each tube contained different body parts such as arms, legs, eyes, hair and even sometimes whole faces. The old smell of blood and death hung in the air, it was practically everywhere, whatever happened in this lab must've been very cruel.

Further deeper into the lab, past all the operation table rooms and white rooms, there were even more strange tubes but bigger. These tubes could be as 9 feet tall meaning an actual human could fit into the size of them. In several of these tubes, there was nothing but just green fluid with a light bulb stationed above with the color green.

Counting from left to right, there were 12 in total tubes completely within the confidings of the room. Each had their own names and details of the contents within written on a data screen next to the tubes. Most of the tubes were empty except for the one in the center of the room, behind the tube it was hooked up to many machines.

Upon closer inspection of this tube, its revealed that a human entity was present within the capsule. A female with long white hair was sleeping in the capsule, light green fluid flowing around her. Her tank light bulb color was red, opposite of the others, meaning that she was yet to be activated. She was also hooked up with many different sizes of tubes extruding from her body alike the capsule she was in.

The girl sound asleep for nothing could awaken her, it was strange that this girl didn't look completely human as well. Her appearance was of that of a child, along with light blue horns and a tail. Her white hair was tied into two pony tails as well as wearing a old pale white dress with nothing to show for her feet.

upload_2017-10-4_9-24-49.png

It begs the question who or what brought this girl to this chamber of horrors? And are they still alive?

Kanae
1431528363.jpg
Kanae was watching the battle within the barrier and within a few minutes his phone buzzed hard and muffled sounds of a girls voice came, this caused him to pull his phone out and glance at it. "Kana! There's something I discovered in my survey! Something triggered my radar with a power spike!" Chii-chan yelled from the phone and Kanae was moved back a bit by how loud she had been. "Alright well we'll go and check it out, transport me to it the location alright?" He said simply and aimed his phone at the ground in front of him. The phone released a shot and then a large red portal appeared, he simply walked over it and fell through landing safely on the ground at the other side. He was in a room of... white tiles all around and some sort of an operating table?

"Chii what is this place?" He asked a bit confused on where she'd brought him now using his phone as a light source. He began to walk down the hallway and discovered some rather odd... creation which caused him to think for a moment on what they were or what their purpose was. "It seems to be some form of abandoned laboratory. But i'm unsure as to what the motive behind what they had created is" Chii-chan said with a sigh from the phone as she used the outside lens to scan the area ahead of them. Kanae stared forward into the slightly lightened darkness. His steps echoed down the corridor and the rather cold atmosphere sent cold shivers down his spine causing him to shake ever so slightly, he could see his own breath materializing as vapor before his eyes and showing no hidden nature to itself.

"What's that thing Chii?" He asked pointing forward to a large glass container atop a desk, "I don't know.. lets see" she said and they moved close to the jar looking within only to see a pair of human eyes and a brain floating within. Chii-chan screamed in terror and Kanae just stood there slightly shocked from the body, "Looks like it's preserved well.. That would explain why it seems as though something had died in here" He said before using a little of his power to control the blood on the room and locate a power-box to flash on the lights revealing a horrific sight of dead-corpses that were either half or fully decayed on the area around them. Chii-chan began to vomit up code and Kanae just shook his head and walked forwards to the back where eleven different, for lack of a better word vats surrounded a central one.

"Seems they left the strongest of these things in the center" He said as he approached them and rubbed his hand against the glass releasing some dust from the cold vats of liquid. That's all they were with some form of control panel, each of them had a large message saying released upon them meanwhile the one in the middle was different. It's coloration was different which sparked his interest more now, moving over to the panel he noticed that it had some sort of information and he swiped some dust from the screen. He noticed a name on the weird panel, "S-solar? Think it's some kinda of experiment to make an infinite power or something Chii?" He asked to his phone who the girl encased in it shrugged. He nodded and moved over to the vat wiping some dust from it and seeing something in it, the fact something or someone was in this thing was unique. Since all the others like it had apparently been freed and this one was the one he could try to access himself, upon further investigation he noticed the frame of what looked to be a female sleeping?

Moving back over to the panel he began to tinker with what was on the screen and soon enough had gotten into the commands and what he could control. Figuring out the pod he was at he looked at it again to insure it which seemed like a logical enough approach to the matter, he tinkered with it a bit more until it stated Insert Blood Sample he was slightly confused by this statement and looked to Chii who sighed. "I think that little thumb-looking piece on the bottom left is what you need to access for whatever this thing is" She said pointing to it, Kanae nodded "Well I didn't even see that so good going Chii!" He said and nodded to the beaming digital girl. Upon putting his finger on it for a moment a small needle shot out and extracted some of his blood before disappearing again, looking down at it for a moment he was slightly confused before the screen lit up with the word Release. Then the options of yes and no, with a slightly hesitant movement Kanae pushed a finger against the letter y and the grinding of gears and sound of materials sounded causing him to look around and try to figure out what was going on now.
Mena Mena

Luna felt the disturbance of the barrier long before the actual shaking of the ground. She clung on to a tree to make sure that she wouldn't get motion sickness again from the last time an earthquake hit their country. Feeling an new but powerful power, she clicked her tongue together and sighed under her breath, "Tch." That was her way of trying to calm herself down after being so pent up with anger.

Once the shaking stopped however, Shiro took off and left her to deal with the option either staying or going. Feeling the urge to fight something, Luna started jogging towards the massive pit site, not wanting to be the last one to miss the ass kicking party. "I summon the lighting sleeping within, awaken code!" Her body was covered in blue and yellow lighting, morphing her clothing into something else. Luna's apperance began to change to that of a goddess.

Her creator who made her module code was inspired by one of the roman gods, Jupiter the god of thunder. That's why most of her clothing was flimsy and wore out the white, gold, and blue accessories. Naturally she was surprised that her systems weren't over heating at this moment, since she was seriously over working them as usual.

Thunder wasn't using her full power, since she wanted to save some of her engery for the main event sooner or later. While running towards the others, her mind began to think about what happened throughout the day while dealing with Shiro. Causing unnessary hurtful coments to the blue eyed boy was nagging her, replaying over and over in her mind.

The girl had been acting like a complete and total jerk towards Shiro, who in fact did nothing wrong to make her this angry in any way. Thunder just needed to learn how to take compliments nicely instead of fearing the worse out of people. Looking up, she noticed a girl flying on Aqua's broom and landing in front of her.

Must not be an enemy but keep my guard up just incase. She noted, approching the light purple haired girl with caution. "Yo, where'd ya get that broom?" Thunder spoke out, seeming to startle the poor girl. Just behind them it seemed a brawl had broken out between a clown, a pokemon girl, Shiro and Dusk. Not intresting in the slightest.

Aqua appeared to be floating safely in a darkness bubble, probably curtasy of Dusk over there. She seemed to be enjoying herself despite all the action that was happening around her, well expected on her child like tendancys. Suddenly without warning, the broom flew into the air and changed into a small bunny, Aqua's familar. The familar landed in the human girl's arms, obviously wanting to protect her from whatever they thought were to be a threat.
__ishtar_and_toosaka_rin_fate_grand_order_and_fate_series_drawn_by_wowishi__63f2ee4785279c66cd25d16cb9207d57.png

Time:
????

Tagging:

T
H
U
N
D
E
R
Nap Nap

The machine holding the cybernetic girl started to hiss and whirl, registering Kanae's blood into the system. The date collected from the sample was slowly getting transferred into her databank, a long cable had attached itself to the back of her head. Slow light blue pulses began to travel from the machine to the girl, where many different things, as a result of his blood begin registered, started to happen around the room.

Another whirling noise was heard but it came from within the machine this time. When you start to look closer into the tube, you would notice that the green fluid levels were getting lower and lower by the minute. The green fluid was being drained out a side vent, a slow clicking sound every time a gallon would be full. After all it would damage precious equipment if the tube opened their doors now while there was still fluid, it would risk a lab fire.

Once the green fluid was completely gone, the machine unattached the cable from the girl's head. Next there was a brief silence as all the machines stopped working, making the space within feel almost creepy. Soon though there were several clicks, seeming to come from the deeper parts of the machines below who run the tube up above it.

Visible white hot gases began to leave the tube as the top slowly began to open. While the top was slow to rise, the girl within the confides had begun to start awaking to whatever time period it was. The whole room was soon full of the white gas, though not toxic enough to kill a human being.

When the white haired girl had awakened, her sensors picked up only a single lifeform in the vicinity of the tube. She began slowly to test one limb at a time, first her legs then her arms then finally grasping the outer edges of her tube. Pushing herself softly out of the tube, the strange girl looked around the room to see it in a rather wrecked state. Without noticing anything wrong with the situation, the girl clumsily walked until she was in front of Kanae.
tumblr_os3w3vLzbU1ul93ofo1_500.png

Time:
6:48 PM

Tagging:

S
O
L
A
R
Nap Nap

A
L
I
C
E
2cef4603b78564f03446ae6b3bbd9710.jpg

Time:
????

Tagging:
Alice was standing in front of the pit, she was really nervous about the whole ordeal between Aqua and the other person. It seemed as though they had it in control, there was no need to put herself in danger once more. However, she was obviously a burden that they constantly had to look over their shoulders for.

The purple haired girl sighed, Maybe I should just try to not get into so much trouble for them? Alice felt really bad for them having to take care of her throughout this entire thing, it made her wish even more that she was back in her door room. Glancing towards the bottom of the pit, she could see that Aqua wasn't panicking, while she was incased by another bubble (this time black), but this time having fun? It was rather strange though, her sense of naivety was rather amazing.

The broom was relieved, it wanted to share some fun with the girl and quickly scooped her up onto the handle. Together those two flew through the air, Alice was laughing and having so much fun flying on Aqua's broom. The broom picked her up and flew her around, probably to distract her from the events that were currently happening at the pit.

Upon hearing another person arrive below her, Alice looked down to see a brown haired girl with red eyes standing there. "Yo, where'd ya get that broom?" She asked, startling the girl quite a bit. From behind her back, she could hear sounds of fighting from numerous different voices. The broom quickly sat her down, then transitioned into a small bunny with a light blue star scarf.

It was rather really cute and she would take it home with her, if Alice were into fluffy white creatures such as this one. "A cool flying really nice witch gave it to me." Alice explained to the other girl while softly petting the now then bunny. This other girl was probably Aqua's comrade too, since they were asking her about the broom. The bunny was rather jittery around this other person, like it wasn't supposed to be around that person.
Nap Nap

Users who are viewing this thread

Back