• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School Rp

M
A
K
U
snow_miku_2017_by_kaminary_san-dar4nyi.jpg

Time:
????

Tagging:
Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse
The blue haired girl was trapped within the boss's tentacle like cage, she couldn't see anything outside the pitch darkness of the space before her. "Guess I have to wait here." She mumbled to herself. Soon however she felt the floor disappear underneath her, as the cage was quickly destroyed. The magician caught off guard when a black bubble surrounded her, however she knew that this wasn't going to hurt her.

Looking around the area, Aqua noticed Dusk and Shiro fighting the two enemies. With that she didn't have to worry, she trusted her teammates enough and knew when to leave things to them. Judging by this conjured bubble, it seemed to be taking her to where the purple haired girl and Thunder was. The magician let the bubble carry her towards them, landing on her feet once it popped.

She had noticed that her broom turned into it's original form, however she felt like that was fine for now. "Ah, I'm glad that you two are safe. Hey Thunder, thought you would be fighting with the others by now." The blue haired girl pointed out to the two standing in front of her. "Tch. You're annoying." She overheard Thunder while looking around once more, trying to get ahold of their comrades positions. Kimi was nowhere to be seen, that worried her a little bit.
Kumari

Kanae
Sengoku.Shinobu.600.2050836.jpg
Kanae looked on with shock as the tube opened up and his eyes plastered against it in the light, "What the..." he spoke simply before realizing that the tube was draining all of this. The girl within it seemed to still be dormant so it was as if she had yet to awaken and whatever was plugged into her must have meant she was an android or some form of cybernetic enhanced human being but whatever the case was it happened to be beyond him for the moment at least. The smoke caught him off-guard or was it steam? He held his phone up and took a picture of it, Chii-chan appeared on his screen and thought for a moment, "It seems that the gas is some form of.. Ammonia and Arsine mix. Whatever it is i'd like you to stay careful Master Kanae" She spoke simply before he put his phone within his pocket once more.

The numerous machines around the room had given a large amount of interest to Kanae as he was indeed curious about what all they could be doing but he would tinker with those at a later date. For now he had to worry about how this girl would react and if she would go about killing him or not but from the fact she was testing out her limbs likely meant she was running a back-up protocol and that in itself gave him a little bit of information to which he could easily use to figure out that she wasn't fully operational at the moment. He noticed that the girl was somewhat able to function though or at least was capable of recognizing who he was to an extent.

Kanae looked at the girl with a slight set of confusion at first since he didn't know what exactly to do in response to her approaching him out of nowhere but for the moment he knew that he should at least pay enough mind towards her that she didn't seem to be just some random object among the cluttered room that it was. She was a little shorter than he was and he made note of that and tried to be as kind about that as he could manage to be, "H-hi... My names Kanae. Kanae Itsuzikumi." He said with a kind tone and held his hand out as a gesture of good will towards her in hopes that she was civil and not some kind of murderous little android that posed itself as a cute girl like all the ones in the movies he had watched in the past.

Kimitada and Kona
2f2a34f86be79b8ccfffac90878d5bc2--character-ideas-character-design.jpg

24afecccbd26d6378d31600e3be5081c.jpg

Kimitada had been slightly dumbfounded when he heard that comment from Kanae and it took him back a bit, enough to where he tightened his fist in response and saw the door shut. "I swear that guy is-" Kimi started to say before he felt the flames could be felt from across the table as if they were erupting off of Kona and her face went straight with jealousy on the matter at hand. "K-kimi... who is this... girl?" She asked quietly with the jealousy burning hotter than the sun right there and then. He gulped and watched her before feeling his phone hit an alert and immediately he froze time and left on his way there but Kona was right on his tail and followed him closely as she could manage without trampling over her.

With a shining light that quickly flashed over him he was transformed into his battle form and the same occurred to her as they quickly and were inside the dome in a matter of moments as they began to carve their way through the rather maze-like forest. "Are you sure this is the right way?" Kona asked confused, "I know it is... she'd never lie to me or the rest of our team" Kimi said with a quick tone as they quickly got almost in range to get their quicker than others might be able to due to his time warping ability.
Dusk and Shiro
7495a5a82e5f6f0211942c74878ce3a7--illustration-styles-illustrations.jpg
46c992f3760e420f38af3d6d1b433107.jpg
Smirking with a little hint of mischief to himself he glared at the two girls and held one hand out to them and smiled sadistically, "Sure thing Shiro... Vanish" He spoke with a quick tone hinting at somewhat of a devilish intention on the matter. A darkness would come to surround Abby and put her right before Shiro or rather Wither at the moment, "Also Prince of hell don't rough them up too much.. we may need answers" He spoke simply to which the large knight nodded gently. This in itself showed that this was his intention anyways, he didn't want to go about getting into the fact of murdering them as a whole since that could just cause far more problems than it would otherwise. Dusk turned back to the clown now and smirked, "So tell me.. who sent you here to fight us anyways? Or even to go after this girl? Or.." He said and took a momentary pause. "Will we have to break it from you?" He said cracking his knuckles for a moment.

Shiro held his blade outwards towards the Absol looking girl with her blade at the ready, "Tell me something.. you look like a decent enough swordsman as it is.. so why turn to this life? Didn't your master teach you the code of honor" His voice was deeper and echoed within the armor suit as though he was just a voice within this body of armor and nothing more than such. He heaved a heavy breath once more and blue ashes spewed from the helmet, "We really don't have to do this... we both know the outcome on this" He spoke simply and held his blade at the ready glancing to the side and seeing Luna in her other form which made his heart skip a beat.. as seeing her usually did but he looked back to combat knowing that the thing he wanted was so far from his grasp that he'd never be able to get it. Knowing that she wouldn't be his was another story since he was already wired deep in his mind about that and yet... he wished that this wasn't the case. "You ready?" He asked looking back to the sword-wielding woman now.
Mena Mena

The cybernetic girl continued to test her limbs, rotating her wrists then forming a fist. She was wearing little to no clothing, the only clothing she possessed was a white dress that barely covered her legs. Noticing the person in front of her, the white haired female glanced up at them. Her threat level on them and most of her data was unknown, which meant she's never met this kind of species before. Just how long had she been put to sleep? This was a bit troubling.

While scanning the area for any others, she perceived that they were the only ones to visit here in years. On top of that, the person in front of her was speaking another language. Something she wasn't familiar with, maybe a mixture of greek and celtic? The white haired girl nodded her head slowly, testing out her neck functions. All her systems were stabilized, no abnormalities or viruses of any kind. Good. She blinked then brought her attention to him.

She would test out in a variety of languages to pinpoint his language, everything from greek to broken spanish. Each time though, she would scan his face for any sort of reaction from her way of speaking. From there, the white haired girl can narrow the list and make an appropriate answer as to what language he was associated with. "Are you my master? Confirm." When she spoke, her voice carried no emotion.
tumblr_os3w3vLzbU1ul93ofo1_500.png

Time:
6:52 PM

Tagging:

S
O
L
A
R
Kumari

Thunder was getting bored. Massively Bored. The two enemies were currently engaged with their allies and here she was, stuck babysitting Aqua and this purple haired girl. Once noticing the girl finally coming to join them after being in the air for so long, the robotic girl scuffed then rolled her eyes. However when she overheard Aqua commenting on fighting, that even ticked her off even more. It was rather humorous to an extent.

"Tch. Annoying." Thunder remarked, crossing her arms while watching the battle. She needed something to fight or she felt like she was going to die from boredom. Her prays were quickly answered as a young woman started to appear from a black gap a few yards away. "Ah, do you all-" The woman was interrupted by Thunder's blatant excitement. "Finally some action, I was getting bored!" She charged up at the female.

The girl didn't care if she was setting a bad example, she obviously was a bad guy since she didn't look like one of their allies. Jumping towards the enemy in front of her, Thunder's fists were flowing with electricity. Quickly blocking the attack with her fan, the other girl blinked before adjusting her eyesight to the black haired girl in front of her. Taking this chance from her bewilderment, Thunder kept attacking the girl with her punches.

Each time however, the girl would just block her attacks as if they weren't nothing to her. Giving a swift kick to Thunder's side, the pair separated from each other. Now both of them were concentrated on each other, blocking out everything that was surrounding them. "Hey! Didn't your parents ever teach you not to interrupt someone while they were talking?!" She shouted at Thunder, a bit annoyed at her attacking her.

__yakumo_yukari_touhou_drawn_by_nonaka__2a7f2ba82b03ec41b235938f274b591d.jpg
__ishtar_and_toosaka_rin_fate_grand_order_and_fate_series_drawn_by_wowishi__63f2ee4785279c66cd25d16cb9207d57.png

Time:
????

Tagging:

L
U
N
A
Kumari

Kanae
DB1LQTkWAAEFpLB.png
Kanae looked to the girl making note of the smaller functions that she seemed to be going about preparing for herself, in this he pulled his phone at and saw a message from Chii-chan explaining that he had awoken this android and it was probably seeking input from some higher being. He slipped the phone back in his pocket as he noticed that she was nodding.. likely to test out her neck functions in order to see the full extent of how well she could handle such minor functions overall. Her eyes turning to him caused a slight shock to him since she was a cute girl for sure so he made complete note of that as he heard her going through a numerous amount of languages, some of which he understood meanwhile others went right over his head which made sense.

"I see.. Yes, I am the one who awakened you therefore I am your master" He declared simply deciding that if he could have this android obey him then he would be more than capable when it came to understanding her more than what he currently could when it came to robotics. She seemed to be slightly emotionless at the moment but he suspected that she was probably hiding things or it was possible that she possessed no emotion as her protocol may not give such, or it could just be that she hadn't booted such up yet.

He thought about that for a moment and just allowed for the thought process that went through his entire mind and processed it for a moment so he could try to understand everything to the best of his ability. This lab though wouldn't be an awful place to try and set up a base as long as he could manage to master control everything within here and figure out how to adapt it. But on top of that it seemed that it could be a prime source of research, since a piece of technology as advanced as the one before him was something to be admired he'd say since that in itself, the creation of such a complex android baffled him due to the time period. His control over blood made it easy for him to generate anything he had lost in activating her and because of that he wondered if that meant this entire structure was operated off of the blood of an outside master.

He smiled slightly and looked back to the girl now, "If you wouldn't mind. Please tell me your name and explain the primary function of this lab" He spoke clearly and with an amount of kindness ot his voice to show that he wasn't merciless and that rathewr he was a much more.. caring person at least. If he was to be recognized as her master afterall then he'd need to ensure that she wasn't going to be put off by him and instead would be as comfortable with him in her location as he possibly could manage.
Mena Mena

Solar waited patiently with the male in front of her, as she cycled through each language stored within her own database. While she was doing this, she was also scanning the area for any threats. She glanced up at her master, once realizing that he had understood what she was saying. The girl analyzed his speech pattern, interpret it then chose a language best suited for his comfort.

Fixing her own speech to that of his, the girl blinked then adjusted her own vocal cords. "As you wish Master. My name is Solar, this lab used to be apart of a large project by my creator." She stated. Solar searched her own database for the answers, however each time they came up blocked. This still troubled the cybernetic girl, however because she couldn't express emotions then this didn't show on her face.

She instead gave her master a more simpler answer. "However due to my protocol, I am unable to give you the details of what transpired here and the results." Solar replied obediently to Kanae. "Do you have any further questions, Master?" The girl bowed politely to him, keeping her eyes on the ground.

Time:
6:54 PM

Tagging:

S
O
L
A
R
Kumari

A
Q
U
A

Time:
????

Tagging:
Aqua laughed a bit at the brown haired girl's comment, it was always expected from her. Honestly she never understood why Luna in general have the energy to continuously act like a tsundere. She always wondered where she got the energy from, maybe it was from Shiro? They didn't get along, well this was probably because of Thunder's inability to communicate properly to people.

"Sigh, the guys are dealing with them. Be patient." She was interrupted by another person, a girl dressed in purple appearing from a veil of eyes. Looking towards Thunder, she could see that the girl was visibly prancing out the seems. The blue haired girl was surprised to see Thunder so excited at fighting another person. However this person wasn't to take lightly, she could already feel the tremendous power hiding behind the blonde.

But still....the other person appeared to not even want to fight, maybe she came here for another reason? "Ah! What to do....Jeesh...Thunder is always so headstrong and it's tough trying to separate her from something such as this." The girl just didn't know what to do at this point.
Kumari

Kanae
5f7278829e16f022e8c1f80cee3de898.png
To say the least Kanae was intrigued by the girl as a whole since she was something completely new from everything he had studied in the past. Though the emotionless was definitely something that she was programed with or maybe they just didn't decide to give her such as program.. for now it wasn't like there was much he could do off the top of his head. But maybe he could figure out how to set-up her programming and change it to be better overall to fit his purpose... or he could have her be an essential asset to him. Thinking for a moment he looked down to her noticing her bowing and it resembled that of her politeness, she seemed to be obedient as she explained to her best ability over his question and he could tell this simply in her tone of voice.

Regardless of how she was he noticed that she was indeed something of a helpful partner just from how she seemed to be. He could feel his phone heating up as the emotions of Chii-chan went in a slight anger and increased his phones energy to which an idea sparked. If he could program Chii-chan to have emotions it couldn't be that hard to help this Solar get emotion to her, "Do you plan on accompanying me from this facility? As well as.. Could I manage to adapt this laboratory to me own needs?" He asked before turning and walking over to one of the terminals that powered on as he approached it and registered him into it seemingly automatically. He was a bit surprised but realized that his blood was in this system, most of the other terminals seemed to be useless for the moment since this one was operational for him.

For a moment he began to browse through files until he got to the point when an issue was located and he was blocked from accessing it which brought fourth a little sigh from his lips. He fetched a cord from his pocket and hooked his phone to the system, "Chii-chan.. Decrypt this for me please" He said and kissed the screen of his phone where Chii-chan blushed and nodded, "R-right away master Kanae" She spoke nervously and cheerfully as he walked back over towards Solar. "Also.. Solar. How are you feeling at the moment?" he asked her with a smile hoping to keep her in good spirits overall, or even establish as positive of a relationship with her as he could manage.
Shiro
Within the matter of a few seconds Shiro could see Abby's blade locked onto his body and watched her cautiously as she took her own stance of battle, "Don't tempt me tough guy. I'm not gonna lie, you seem to have some intimidation to you on the extent of what you seem to be but.." She said before Shiro nodded which allowed more ashes to escape him. "Don't allow yourself off guard" His voice was heard from behind her and he pushed her forward with the hilt of his blade. Her eyes went wide in shock as she felt herself moving forward before turning around quickly and lunging forward into nothing, Shiro stood off to her side now. "What's wrong you caught off guard?" He asked with a puff of more ashes storming out from his helmet, he knew what was going on. Abby's eyes turned and she immediately regained her position.

"You're not bad. But regardless you need to work on what you're watching, since your mind is elsewhere at the moment is it not?" The girl said gesturing up to Thunder who was already engaged in combat. Shiro looked up to his side and nodded, "That's the girl I have a thing for. I suppose offering you that luxury isn't too bad since you'll be dead in a moment anyways" He stated and was before her as his sword came down hard and fast but hers came up just as fast and the blades were locked still approaching her slowly but after a moment it was as if some psychic force came and blasted him backwards blade in hand, "I still have some tricks up my sleeve... Hell maybe I'll make you mine black swordsman!" The girl announced as if she was some sort of triumphant victor even though she was already being bashed down by this entire battle as it was.

A heavy smoke puffed from his helmet now and surrounded the battle-field about ankle-high, "Don't make me kill you here and now.. I won't hesitate a moments notice if I need to end your life at the end of my blade" He said showing obvious irritation now that she had mentioned that. He held a pissed off stature as one could tell and in that moment he charged and she did the same causing sparks to fly off their blades dangerously with the vicious intent brewing from both of them.
Mena Mena

A
L
I
C
E
C2y1X_AWEAAKym9.jpg

Time:
????

Tagging:

Alice continued to hold the white fluffy bunny, which was currently situated in her arms. The brown haired girl was being a little difficult to her, which she found a bit awkward at some times. So she spent her time cuddling up to the bunny and keeping it from running out of her arms half the time. Soon enough though, the magical magician that had rescued her earlier appeared from the sky in a black bubble.

The bunny seemed to be happy that it's master wasn't physically hurt from being separated from it. The purple haired girl greeted the female then turned her attention towards the sky. It was clear that the girl wasn't paying attention to the things happening around her because she failed to realize what had happened with Thunder and the newly arrived girl.

She was more interested in what was happening between the other two people that were taking on the clown and pokemon looking girls. The clown girl was sending star shaped bubbles towards the boy who had rescued her from the rooftops. The girl also started shouting, making anyone who was in the immediate area unfortunately overhear her. "If you're wondering, no one sent us we came of our own accord! SO don't act so full of yourself!"

The girl seemed to be riled up from what he had said, perhaps he struck a nerve to the poor girl? "Hm." Alice glanced up to the other battle taking place. The other girl was cool headed while dealing with....a suit of armor? They were too far for her to hear what they were saying but from the looks of it, they were having a heated battle about something as well.
Nap Nap

Solar stood quietly there while her awaiting her master's next question or comment concerning her. The girl's protocol said that she had to obey every command that her master stated. She intended to follow through with such acts that would be beneficial to her new master. "I will go wherever my master requires me to go, even if you were to tell me to jump into fire I would." Seeing as that may have been a bad example, Solar switched to another statement.

The white haired girl kneeled towards her master, giving full respect to him. "Our pact is forged and sealed by your blood...I am yours to command. I offer myself to you, body and mind." Solar wanted to be useful to her master. As long as her master was happy, then her role as servant was being fulfilled. That was what her protocol called for, therefore that was her own role to help with anything that he needed.

"
As far as the facility goes, it will only allow you to do certain things. If you try to hack the system, then the lab will delete all it's data and explode." The cybernetic girl explained towards him. She wasn't being helpful to him now, however there were simply things out of her control even for her new master's commands. While hearing him ask about feeling, her robotic mind was at a stand still. "Feeling...? I do not understand this question." Solar bluntly stated as was still on the floor bowing down.

Time:
6:55 PM

Tagging:

S
O
L
A
R

Kumari

Kimi and Kona

Kimi and Kona made it through the forest in a matter of a second and Kona wasted no time before springing out towards the pit and slipping into it over the edge, she was startled at first since it caught her off-guard more than not but she calmed herself and landed safely with her blade out to the side and noticed the odd predicament she was in which in itself was something startling alone everyone around them was already in a fight and therefore that meant she was just needing to sit over at the side so she surrounded herself in ice that was resistant to damage and made her impossible to see so now she just stood there looking out to view the battles that were occurring in front of her rather than getting involved herself now.

Kimi on the other hand took a quick path and in the matter of a second was behind Aqua, "I'm so sorry I was late but i'm here for you now.." He said quickly lifting Aqua into a princess carry in his arms and holding her close to his chest, he looked down at her like some sort of fairy-tale prince would look at the damsel in distress before realizing that he wasn't really being productive for the team so he turned to the side and each of his teammates were surrounded by a clock beneath their feet that stayed there through some form of magic.

"Chronos shift" He spoke simply in a tone and the clocks clicked allowing for a much easier battle for them as he would be supporting them through the entire thing and keeping others from bringing harm upon his people. He was club president and the one who would ensure that no one would be able to harm his members as long as he could help to avoid it.
Kanae
800full-my-profile.jpg
He watched the girl through what she went about and made note of her commitment, "I wouldn't ask you to jump into a flame unless it was absolutely the most vital thing in the world. Even then I may not" He stated with a firm tone as he believed there should be no reason for her to have to go through that unless he could handle it himself. Besides that he couldn't dream up a situation in which he would require her to jump into flames of any origin.. unless it was some sort of emotional flame but that may be beyond her code if it came to such an issue to arise in the matter.

Hearing the part about the lab exploding he decided to try something different, "Chii-chan! Cancel last request, instead harvest all data involving Solar that can be achieved with minimal risk." he announced in a simplistic voice and a cheerful beep was what answered from his phone showing that Chii-chan had confirmed this and he turned back to Solar to give her his undivided attention as much as he could. The mention of being devoted to him body and soul sounded almost like that of a marriage proposal which caused a light blush to tan his face with that light pink glow, he let it all fade away quickly so it would be a little bit easier for him to handle the idea. He coughed gently to maintain his stature and his appearance now, "Please lift your head Solar... your genuineness is enough for me." He stated with a smile as he held his hand down to help her out of the floor now.

"Don't worry too much about the lab.. I created Chii-chan to be the best at what she does.. and programming her emotions to be realistic was a bit of a challenge since I had to add mood swings and all." He said going off on a tangent before stopping himself as she asked what feelings were and that in itself was something of an odd question for a girl to be asking a man in his eyes since he noticed that typically girls could understand emotions much better than he could through his entire life. "Feelings are.. When one has something within them that expresses their thoughts as an emotion. Or for example when you execute a program the services that activate when you interact with an interface, the reactions given could be related to feelings" He said explaining to a slightly technological degree as to what feelings were since he couldn't exactly describe it as he didn't understand emotions too very much himself as his own emotions had pulled him into a deep depression and caused more issues than helping out.

"Data Transfer complete, Master Kanae!" Chii-chan cheered as the cord removed itself from the terminal, and just like that the proof that Chii-chan was advanced enough to handle the data transfer was confirmed. She had even established a safe-guard to weaken the awareness of the machine so that the laboratory wouldn't notice her signal, to the point she was able to get slightly deeper information but didn't push too far as she knew if she did go about getting too much data then she would more than likely bring the whole building into some sort of burning charred crisp so she didn't go that far. In her own little cyber world within the cell-phone she was on her bed within her room snuggling up to a data body pillow of Kanae as though she was holding the real person there with her.
Mena Mena

"Hey, Thunder! Stop fighting her for a second!" Thunder ignored Aqua's protest about fighting, and focused in on the enemy currently facing her. This foolish and naive girl thinks that the person in front of her was a comrade? Just what kind of world did she grow up in... She thought, getting angrier by the second.

"Seems as though, at least someone in your group has brains. It would be wise to heed her concerns." The other girl remarked, her expression full of smug. She was still blocking her attacks like they were nothing, just how powerful was this opponent? Just the thought of facing against such a strong person seemed to get her even more excited. The brown haired girl continued to attack the female in front of her.

"Shut up!" Both girls didn't know to which of them they were referring to, they both sighed at Thunder. They continued to trade blow for blow, each time they weren't giving an inch to the other. Feeling more quickness in her steps, she looked down to noticed a clock spinning at her feet. "Nice to see someone come back.....but I can manage to fight without this-" Thunder was wrapped within chains, coming from a purple void surrounding her.

No matter how much the girl moved, the chains would just start to tightne up even more. "Enough! I have been patient with you. However you blatantly ignore my request." The other girl sternly looked at Thunder. It took her a few minutes to calm down, her expression softening throughout. Once calming down however, the blonde girl quickly added, "I'm just here wanting to talk and ask a few questions of course."
__ishtar_and_toosaka_rin_fate_grand_order_and_fate_series_drawn_by_wowishi__63f2ee4785279c66cd25d16cb9207d57.png

Time:
????

Tagging:

T
H
U
N
D
E
R
Nap Nap

Solar's entire existance was to serve her master, without a master then she couldn't do her job. This was what her creator entitled her to, she was to serve the person known as her master until the day she stopped funcitioning. This meant she was extremely loyal and wouldn't heistate in any circumstance to elimante foes that would cause trouble to him.

"Understood Master." Solar obeyed her master's request and stopped bowing. Instead the white haired girl stood up and started to hover on the ground, in a simple elegant manner. While awaiting her master's next request, she was running diagnostic checks on her melee and ranged combat systems. Upon hearing him talking about feelings, the cybernetic girl nodded and watched the little device in Kanae's hands.

It doesn't seem to be an enemy, something that Master trusted. Therefore, I will trust this 'Chi-chan' as well. The white haired girl thought while her eyes were trailing the device's movement. "Master, do you have any other request of me?" She asked polietly towards Kanae.

Time:
6:55 PM

Tagging:

S
O
L
A
R

Kumari

A
Q
U
A

Time:
????

Tagging:

"Hey Thunder! Stop fighting her for a second." The blue haired magician yelled at Thunder, hoping the girl would listen for once. She wasn't surprised when the girl ignored her and continued to attack the blonde girl. Just what exactly is she trying to do here? Get herself killed? Aqua was worried for her comeade, knowing that the person she was fighting was not to be taken lightly. The other girl was one of the head sages that governed the world, Thunder was way out of her league.

Though, she wasn't surprised that Thunder didn't know who she was. Only certain few people knew about them, she wasn't one of them sadly. Actually most of the group shouldn't even know that they exist, the only reason as to why she knew.....that was a different story to tell altogether. While deep in her own thoughts, the magicain girl surprised when a pair of hands scooped her off the ground. She looked up to see the owner of the hands to be none other than their club leader, Kimi otherwise known as Tick Tock in this form.

Despite kind of enjoying getting picked up, she knew she had to save herself from this. "Tick Tock, where have you been?! Didn't you get the alert?" Aqua scolded him bitterly, annoyed with him showing up late. While this was happening, she could hear Thunder getting caught up inside something. The blue haired girl looked towards the fighting duo and saw Thunder trapped inside what looked like chains, with the sage girl standing over her.
Kumari

Dusk
Dusk snickered as he moved one way an the other dodging the attacks, until one did eventually hit him and popped which sent him back a bit and he noticed the distance from him that she was. Quickly he knew that she was a distanced-attacker which was both good and bad for him.. since that would mean she's likely bad at close-ranged combat but good at keeping her opponent backed off from her. Both of which he could easily relate to the fact of, he looked down where the blast had connected and there was no blood so that specific bubble must not have been anything too dangerous.

"Oh simmer down girl. I only jest, I thought you of all people would understand such a thing." He spoke still as though he was taunting her the entire time. His plan was working stupendously and she was getting flared up, if it continued maybe he'd have her run out of steam and it would be a far easier way to stop her from doing more. "But you came on your own.. Mind explaining to me why you decided to attack the girls dormitory?" He asked and his eyes flashed a dark purple as twelve different black orbs, that looked alike that of a flaming ball appeared and quickly made their way towards the Clown.

He personally disliked hitting girls but this one did hit first so it was beyond his control in the end of the matter. But he wasn't aiming to kill her or even seriously harm her, rather he was aiming to weaken her to the point she wasn't going to be able to contest. When he got there he planned to just go to verbal questioning in order to get the information he needed.
Kanae
Kanae looked at his phone to see Chii-chan doing this and quickly the girl forced him to another screen on the phone meaning she was embarrassed somewhat honestly this was quite humourus to him since he knew Chii-chan to be a very eccentric girl who didn't mind drawing attention to herself.. typically she was the person who desired his attention quite often. The one thing he never understood about his own program was how it had managed to fall in love with him in the first place, he had programmed her to be an assistant with a personality but she ended up desiring him oddly enough. Though that could be his fault for programming her with emotions in general and then treating her as a human more than a program.. whatever the case he wasn't quite sure how the events had managed to play out.

He noticed that she seemed to be present but also thinking about something all in one so he used his phone and began to read on the basic data of her systems as a whole. She was a combat-ready model... that had to mean she had the ability to act as a bodyguard or even that of a weapon which just made him wonder what this lab was for as a whole. He'd figure that out later after running through a diagnosis on how he should go about handling the security systems with Chii-chan since she had already meddled in the system. She was a little taller when she was floating which gave her some room closer to his height unsurprisingly, "Hmm... lets see" He said with a thoughtful tone as he thought of other things to request of her.

"Well would you like me to do something for you? For example I could try and program emotions for you so you could appear more human if you think it could be beneficial" He said with a smile as that idea stuck with him this whole time since he had mentioned feelings. If he could program her feelings and emotions then maybe she could stand out less in public than she might otherwise, with that same idea in mind he thought about things and realized that her appearance might catch most people off-guard more or less so he'd need to think of a convincing lie to ensure other people wouldn't be suspicious. So he added that atop his to-do list which now had Solar as a top priority.
Mena Mena

Tick-Tock (-10)
Sighing Kimi looked at the situation Thunder was in before being absolutely caught off guard by Aqua's statement about him being late. He gave a slightly startled face in return as he didn't know exactly how to respond to the matter as a whole, "Well... I was catching up with an old friend of mine and my phone was on vibrate as I was walking" He said with a tone that sounded like he had gotten caught out. But he took on a more serious tone as he heard what the other girl had stated and sighed, "I've used four.. ugh I hate restrictions" He muttered quietly before looking down to Aqua again and kissing her gently on the cheek in plans to embarrass her.

"Don't let Thunder get engaged in the fight again when I do this" He whispered to Aqua before looking back up at the scene, and focussed on Thunder which caused the clock beneath her feet to spin madly with minutes passing quickly until it hit noon and a chime resonated throughout the area loudly. As this happened his body began to glow white and hers would do the same, "Thunder. If you drop her then I swear you won't like the outcome" He stated and at the third chime his place and Thunders place were switched. Therefore making her hold Aqua and trapping him within the chains now, "That's six hours.. plus the four. Ten hours.. ugh almost half the time wasted" He spoke aloud but to himself more than the others.

Looking up now he saw the other girl which Thunder had been fighting before and struggled a bit beneath the chains to reach his hand out to her. "Names Tick-Tock, ask me anything and i'll do my best to answer" He said simplistically as he couldn't really do anything else to fight in risk of loosing more time. "You'll have to accept my apologies on behalf of my teammate.. she can be a bit hot-headed." He spoke in a typical tone that a leader should, as well as holding the more kindly negotiating tone. Though he was almost twelve hours into his limit so he didn't want to waste any more power if he could manage, so he figured just talking to a girl who said she only wanted to talk was the most reasonable thing to do.
Mena Mena

"
Now that you seemed to have calmed down, can we talk now?" The other girl asked, fanning herself with a bored expression on her face. I'll wipe that smirk off your face. Thunder was preoccupied by the female in front of her that she failed to realize the clock had begun to spin faster. In the spilt fraction of a second, the brown haired girl was no longer in the chains but instead holding onto Aqua.

"What gives?!" She exclaimed back to the person now in the chains instead of her. The girl was tempted to drop the blue haired magician, however she didn't feel like hearing Kimi's mouth later. While paying attention to the other girl, she raised an arm towards the chains. The chains started to rumble before they shattered and disappeared completely into a black violet like mist.

"
Well, since there is finally someone trying to not attack me. I can talk." The blonde haired girl rolled her eyes, then directed her attention towards Tick Tock. Summoning two pictures, she sighed then propelled them forwards until they were in front of Tick Tock. "I'm looking for two of my students, have you seen them?"

Time:
????

Tagging:

T
H
U
N
D
E
R
Kumari

Tick-Tock (-10)
Tick-Tock looked to his left and glared at Thunder with a look that should've explained the reason why he had done what he did and he made note of Aqua too that way she wouldn't feel like she was the issue in the matter. "Thunder.. I did this because I didn't want you getting hurt. You know what he'd do if you got hurt under my watch?" He said and then shook his head with a slight bit of irritation brimming from his voice at the question that she had overall and he began to speak again, "Honestly I don't understand how he fell for you" He muttered just quiet enough that it would take a trained ear to hear him.

After a moment he heard the other girl begin to speak after the chains had dissipated, she seemed to know he wouldn't attack which made enough sense over-all. "Well I don't figure I should go as far as to attack you since that would be a pointless conflict for us Miss..." He said before pausing and realizing that he didn't know her name but she knew his now. That wasn't something he'd pay too much mind to though since introductions could wait for later and he doubted that she'd have any interest in him, but being the ladies man he was he was curious as to how she would take that. The mention of students made him inquire that she was probably older than them and just happened to look quite a bit younger than she was, but he wouldn't dare ask her age or it could risk causing some form of issues for them.

Looking at the two pictures and examining them closely he shut his eyes and saw through both Wither and Dusk's eyes seeing the clown and the Pokemon looking girl with a blade. Along with this he made note that Shiro had something wrong with his left arm as it was spewing out smoke rapidly and Dusk was a little bruised. "Those two are down there with my two teammates.. seems they're in a little battle. I can call them off if you would like me to" He said simply as a suggestion to help out with this all and reduce as much need for combat as he could manage.
Mena Mena

Alice
Alice watched the pairs of girls continuously attack the two males, however they both seemed to be holding their own against their attacks. From her perspective, they seemed to be toying with the girls. "U-Uhm, be careful you two!" Alice didn't know what to do on her end, so she decided to be a bit supportive of the others who were fighting.

There honestly was nothing she could do since she didn't have any magical powers or anything like that, however she was still able to be helpful to them by encouraging them from afar. "Because I thought it was fun and it was a time killer for sure." The clown girl managed to barely dodge Dusk's incoming attack, surrounding herself with light purple balls.

Just when she was going to attack him, she spotted Alice then gave him a smirk of her own. The girl snickered towards the dark haired male, "Well I'm not the only one with a trick up my sleeve!" She sent two bubble like disk towards Dusk, at the same time she was sending a small version towards Alice. Alice scrambled back and ducked when the disk came towards her, the disk kept multiplying each time it missed.

Solar
The white haired girl didn't know what to exactly say on the subject of feelings from her master. "I do not understand, Master. Therefore I cannot answer your question even to the best of my ability." She's never been asked a question like this, therefore the girl didn't know how to respond.

Her star eyes started to shimmer and glow once she detected something foreign in the area. "Master, I sense several vehicles apporaching the lab at high speeds. Did you invite any company with you by chance?" Solar simply informed Kanae, directing his attention to a big display screen. On the screen displayed several red dots moving forwards ever so slightly to the green button, which one may guess be the base. Solar then began to operate the consul leading to the screen, zooming in on the people in the cars.

There appeared to be several school aged people heading towards the location. 4 in fact, the others consisted of 2 adults, a female and a male. They both were armed with guns, with the female looking like a bounty hunter of sorts.

Aqua
The blue haired girl listened to the discussion between Tick Tock and the other female. In the meantime, she had asked Thunder to let her go, which she completely was fine with. The brown haired girl dumped her onto the ground, clapping her hands while making an 'opps' expression on her face. Aqua ignored her meaningless anticks and picked herself off the ground, brushing off the dirt from her outfit.

Aqua overheard Alice start to cheer on the others, a smile graced her face just thinking about it. If this girl was willing to join their club, then there wasn't any issue about her being worthy to the job. Glancing up from her position, she saw many disk start nearing the purple haired girl. She summoned several water bubbles, managing to knock off one of the flying disk aimimg for Alice.

However the disk were now heading for the both of them, it seemed like a homing missile of sorts. Both the girls tried dodging the disks, Alice surprisingly more successful than Aqua. It was more like a game of dodgeball, where Maku in general wasn't very athletic in the first place. She sucked at the game. One of the disk was heading straight for Alice's head, Aqua quickly ran and pushed the girl out of the way.

"Alice, watch out!" Just when the magician girl was going to get impaled with a disk, the disk had stopped. Behind her, the blonde girl had captured it within another veil of darkness. "Ah, that would be nice of you." The girl smiled.

Dusk
Dusk made note of her words and shook his head clicking his tongue as he did as if to cast shame on the girl, since she seemed to be far more naive than she had let on in the beginning of this engagement but he didn't mind to put her in her place if she needed it that badly. Which due to how stuck up the girl was at the moment she most definitely needed it, he saw her sending disks out towards Aqua and the others but he noticed they went towards Alice and immediately gripped the two coming towards him and surrounding them with his darkness, making them his to control now.

But in a matter of a moment he noticed that Aqua had removed them, "That girl is a civilian... are you a complete idiot or did you just never learn not to bring innocent people into the fight?" He asked and the two disks grew in size, slowly transforming into large saw-blades that whirred quickly. It was a small manifestation of the darkness that had come to grow from this battle alone, He brought them forwards quickly both aiming towards the girl before he heard Kimi's voice in his head and closed his hand to a fist, causing both to stop mere seconds before approaching the girl and turning to nothing.

He let out a heavy sigh and looked at her with a calmed down expression on his face, he pointed to her with a look of annoyance coming back to his face before shaking his head. "Don't go after innocent people and you might be better liked, Blonde haired lady with an umbrella is up there for you and your accomplice." He said gesturing up to the rest of his group haphazardly as though it was of no real concern to him. He just knew he was told to cease his combat and he would do just that, "Train your tricks up a bit more.. you're not bad" He suggested simply before his body faded into the floor slowly until nothing remained in the area. Instead he appeared in Alice's shadow and looked her over, "Are you alright? I couldn't see for sure if that attack did any damage to you or not" He said asking her and seeming to be quite worried.
Shiro
Shiro glanced to his left arm which had a large chunk broken from the armor where his shoulder connected to his chest to about his breastbone's location. Black smoke continuously poured from it like blood coming from a body with a wound that deep, He was down in a kneeling position now and the Pokemon girl stood above him now with her blade raised up ready to strike if he made a move as she glanced down on him with a smirk to her face. "I kinda want to knock that helmet off your head.. maybe you're cute underneath that thing" She said and brought the edge of her blade down to where his helmet connected to his neck.

He lifted his gauntlet adorned hand to the blade and moved it away, "I surrender." He muttered out and his blade dissipated to ashes which caused her to laugh triumphantly. "A man that knows when to shut up and submit himself.. I think I like you already" She spoke and he held up a hand to silence her which annoyed her slightly and she slashed across the palm of the gauntlet which caused him to wince and smoke to come from the hand now as well. He felt his body aching and knew the truth but stood to his feet regardless, "You can't... ugh.. break a man the way you break an animal.. each time you beat him down he just gets that much stronger" he muttered with resistance to his tone but she just giggled in return to him.

He smiled at that in itself and nodded to her, "Also your master is up there with my people.. she wields and umbrella correct? I'm going to rest here so you head on up and rendezvous with her" He said waving her off as he went over to the edge of the wall and sat down against it the smoke was still billowing out of him and blew off past the top of the pit now out into the sky. He knew at this rate it would be dangerous to do much of anything.. he'd have to wait until everyone left so he could fix himself. With that he made note that the Pokemon girl jumped and went off now approaching the rest of the group and bowing to the woman with the umbrella.
Kanae
shinobu_sengoku_school_dialogue_render.png
d_frag___shibasaki_roka_by_eggyartha-d9o020w.png
Kanae nodded understanding that she was having difficulty processing the request that he had made which was to be expected as she didn't understand the idea of such an occasion so he merely brushed that off. "I'm going to make you emotions so that you can appear to be more human whenever we're out and about is what I mean" He said simplistically and thought through how he could program her emotions to be so he pulled his phone out and asked Chii-chan through messages on his phone.

She was about to respond when Solar spoke again but this time rather than objecting about these emotions which she didn't know anything about it was about someone approaching the laboratory. Looking to the screen he made note of the faces he witnessed and decided that they would need to do something in order to protect this laboratory or they'd risk loosing a hefty amount of data. Especially the information that he desired from this lab itself, "No I didn't.. just me, you, and Chii-chan should be here. Solar activate the security to target any entity that isn't currently present within this room, then come to me" He said pulling a pistol from his jacket and moving behind a broken machine that had fallen over who knows how long ago to use as cover. He ensured there was room so that she could also get behind the cover with him.

He checked his gun and ensured it was loaded before holding it still and looking to his phone, Chii-chan had gone to silent mode as not to give away their position and he spoke simply. "Chii-chan. When she finishes doing that use the software you added to the system to ensure no one can get to it until I deactivate it" He said simply before she nodded and did as she was told.. now all that was left to do was to wait.
Mena Mena

Thunder
The black haired girl was pleased when the blonde lady wasn't focusing on her now. Thunder didn't want to admit it but she had been worried that she would be getting her ass kicked because of her being a hothead. However many things had happened at once, including the throwing of disks aimed at the human girl. The black haired girl had managed to dodge several of them, even destory two with her electic fists. Aqua had been decided to help out, even if that meant sacrificing herself for some silly girl.

"Wow." She mumbled underneath her breathe, looking up at the purple haired girl. Both of the girls had been saved by the bell, quite litteraly as a black viel surrounded them. Switching her attention towards the sky, she could see that both of the boys had stopped fighting all together. "Ah, giving up already?" The other girl exclaimed, boldly thrusting her chest whilst trying to seem cooler. She was acting like a spoiled brat mostly, Thunder agreed with Dusk on that one.

"Well I was just going to-" However when the mere mention of the blonde haired lady, the female immediately stopped what she had been doing. Her face was completely pale as the look of panic started to set within her eyes. "Shit." The clown girl continued to curse under her breathe.

Alice
The purple haired girl managed to dodge even more of the disks, however she had started to get tired. With a disk heading straight forward towards her, she thought that she wouldn't be able to dodge it. Luckily the blue haired girl that saved her prior, saved her again by pushing her out of the way. She was willing to sacrifice herself for her. "Ah thank you Aqua. Are you alright?" Alice looked back behind her at the fallen magician.

"I'm a okey!" She appeared to not show any signs of being hurt, the girl did notice the void in front of Aqua however. The blonde lady started to chuckle a bit before snapping her fingers, making the void disappear and her two students reappear in front of her. "Hey teach-" The clown girl was absolutely terrified of the person in front of her. Abby was still silent but the shock on her face was showing all that needed to know.

Alice saw something come out her own shadow, taking the form of the guy that had saved her earlier from the rooftop. "Oh, she's fine. I just neutrizied this one's magic." The blonde lady explained to Dusk, while staring at the clown girl. She had an odd smile on her face, more or less she started to creep Alice out.

This person must be really scary if those two were afraid. Alice thought while looking at the scene. "How many times must i tell you not. to. interfere. with. other. people's LIVES?!" The blonde lady placed her two hands into a veil. Above the pair, large hands came onto of them and crushed them. Of course, the blonde lady was confident that her students didn't die, they were too stubborn to die after all. "We're sorry!" Abby yelled from underneath the palm of one of the hands.

"Sorry is NOT good enough! Do you know that your pranks could have cost this girl's life?! Not to mention, your pranks have begun to affect the real world as well!" The blonde lady was clearly upset in the matter. The hands kepts pummelating the girls underneath, if they were normal people then they clearly would've been dead by now. Standing a ways away from the hands, Alice could hear groans coming from undeneath.

Removing her hands from the viels, the blonde lady stopped smiling then opened up her umberella. The girl then turned towards the group, doing a little curtsy motion while bowing. "I am sorry for my student's behavior." Her eyes immediately snapped down on the ground. "Apologize. now. Then you are to fix your mess." She instructed the two massively brusied up girls. The girls immediately picked themselves off the ground and apologized, they were already starting to heal from what it looked like.

Tick-Tock (-10)
Kimi was a little bit glad that Thunder had calmed down and almost flipped his lid when he noticed that Aqua was almost harmed, but the blonde woman had saved her and that let a breath of relief leave his lips. He watched closely and made note of the void that was there, a void magic was definitely hard to control since that was just space in general. He had restraints on his powers over time so he wondered if she had restrictions on her powers as well or if she had managed to break them. Judging by her strength and preciseness over the power he assumed it was the latter of the two options and left it where it rest in his mind.

"Thank you ma'am" He could hear Dusk say to the blonde haired lady since not only had she saved the Alice but Aqua and Thunder as well from how it seemed. Kimi let off a little smile and walked over to his team again as the two girls replaced his area near to the umbrella woman, "Aqua... sorry for the rough switch. I figured we'd need to do something, and you can hit me or whatever for being late in a little bit" He spoke before hearing a tremendous smash into the earth.

As he turned around he saw the woman smashing her subordinates into the ground with two gigantic hands as it seemed which caught him off-guard.. maybe they needed that discipline but that was something he couldn't make the judgment call on at the moment. He would've asked her to stop when the second slam came down but he didn't want to suffer the same situation so he bit hit tongue and kept the idea to himself now. When they apologized he nodded to them accepting it quickly before turning to Dusk, "Was Wither with you?" He asked and Dusk shook his head. "He was over there where the smoke is" Dusk stated simply to Kimi and pointed where the smoke once was, which now that was no longer there and Kimi realized that.
Shiro
Shiro had fled the battle-field after suffering his injuries and now sat within his dorm bathroom still clad in full armor, the smoke billowing from his body as he winced and got the medicinal-dressing from the cabinet and sat it on the counter. Heaving a few heavy breaths now he transformed back to his human appearance in a puff of smoke, the sound of liquid slapping the tile floor could be heard as blood quickly flooded from his wounds. He soon pulled the rubbing alcohol from the cabinet as well and poured it over his hand, an inch deep slash had cut into the palm of his hand. He tested the nerves as the alcohol mixed blood poured into the sink, they seemed to work fine so he dressed his hand with the white bandaged which quickly began to change their coat.

Next up was his chest, he blade had gone from his shoulder to his breastbone along the right side of his body. Already his upper body had been coated in crimson, he paused for a moment to examine the full extent of his injury and noted it as being bad enough to need some minor... healing. The deepest it had cut here was an inch and a half deep, the flames within hims slowed the bleeding down and the wound began to shut itself slowly. This process in itself wasn't painless so he had been biting down on his tooth-brush the whole time, the only reason he even bothered to do this procedure is because it was a dangerous enough injury. His hand didn't get the same treatment since it would heal at a decent page and he was left handed anyways so it didn't matter too badly that his right hand would get slashed, he would just have a harder time in combat, carrying things, and breaking away from his classmates famous hand-holding lock of death.

After the healing was complete he just had a light scar on his body, this was the issue of his healing.. when he did it there was yet another scar to add so he figured he wouldn't do it on his hand so no scar would show up. Pulling his phone from his pocket he used his uninjured hand to send a message to the group, After sending the message he sighed and began to clean himself and the room up.
Supernatural
me
Wither: I went ahead and went back to my dorm.. had some minor injuries, you guys will fill me in on what I miss?
Mena Mena

Solar
The white haired girl still was questioning herself on what feelings were, however she stopped such thoughts. Her master wanted her to complete a task, now she had to concentrate. The girl continued to track the speed of the approaching vehicles, while keeping an eyes on the entrance to the lab. There didn't seem to be any other entry force besides on the one currently heading in their direction. Which was good, she could elimante them more quickly without the fear of more insects appearing. Once hearing her master's command about arming the system, she immediately started to get set for work.

"Understood Master." Solar increased her typing speed on the consul, the rate of seconds she managed to complete this task was rediculious. In a matter of just 10 seconds, she had already armed all the security functions within the labtory, as well as armed the listening devices. Once done, the female headed behind the machine where Kanae was located. "Do you wish for me to induct Combat mode on stand by, Master?" Solar asked.

Kanae
shinobu_sengoku_school_dialogue_render.png
Kanae looked to Solar as she armed the systems at a breakneck speed and was honestly in awe about how she had managed to move her fingers that fast. Robotics were definitely the way to go when it came to such, but until he processed things a bit more and understood the depths of Solar's functions he didn't want to go about doing anything too severe. Since in doing such a thing he figured it would be too drastic for him to go and ask her to program something on her own, so he had other tests he would need to run and this laboratory was absolutely necessary for such.

Upon seeing her come to the machine he had taken cover behind and join him in taking cover he thought about her proposition before looking to his pistol and thinking about how he could manage that many people. After a moment of contemplation he realized he would be best to test and see if she would be good in combat, "Enable your combat protocol. Be prepared for when the hostiles do approach. Ensure that you aim to kill them... it'd be a shame if people knew the location of this lab" he spoke sensibly and made note of the lab being fully armed, his blood was in the system so maybe it would obey him as well as she did.. but he did have his doubts that this would be the case.

That's something he'd have to wait until combat to find out but the fire-wall he had established would give aid since the people who did enter would be unable to take the information, since he had the program prepared to give them some information but not the kind you'd expect from the laboratory. By this he mean random picture and files from google that you could access just by typing up some random filtered word, if that's what they were here then he was prepared to make sure that they got no info and if they were here for Solar... it seemed they wouldn't have a chance in hell.
Mena Mena

Aqua + Alice
The magician girl was happy that she wasn't cut in half by the disk. Her bunny started to jump towards her, the girl scooped it off the ground. "Snowball, were you being good to Alice? Didn't cause her any trouble did you?" The bunny rubbed it's head against her hand. The familiar was especially close with it's own master, it growled threateningly at Tick Tock once he came closer. Maybe it was being angry on her behalf?

Aqua listened to him apologize towards her, she puffed out her cheeks. "Well....just don't do it again." She tried to be threatening, hopefully it was working to further her point. She turned and watched the blonde woman punish her subordinates thoroughly, this sent a shiver down her spine. It was scary to say the least, she really didn't want to fight her anytime soon. "Ah it's fine." Upon hearing their apology, she waved it off while smiling.

"Ah there's no need for you to apologize. Just make sure that you don't do it again." Alice was polite enough to dismiss their apology as well, however she still held sour emotions from them trying to kill her. She didn't show this on her face, kept her emotions bottled up inside of her for the meantime. However her thoughts started to recap what happened to her, that was a rather frighten experience as a whole.

The umbrella woman chuckled before waving her hand, "Ahem. I believe we should all leave this realm." The realm around them began to collapse away, leaving their normal sky. Alice could tell that time flew by in the other world by the fact that the sun was about to set. She teleported everyone a little away from the illusion of the burning girl's dorm. They all landed in an empty park.

Kona

Having noticed the combat cease she unfroze and climbed out of the hole once more and seeing where everyone else was, Kimi looked cool and she felt herself shaking ever so lightly in joy over seeing him once more, so much so that she began to run towards the group as the blonde lady said something. She had completely missed everything up until now and continued to run towards them, "Ki-" She managed to get out before all of them were teleported somewhere else. All she could tell is that she was transported to some place dark and it scared her slightly since she couldn't tell what she was looking at in general.

Finally she found the light-switch and realized she was in some cleaning supply room which meant this was the janitors closet near a bathroom somewhere. Irritation clearly showcased now as the locked door was before her and the handle didn't work so she shot ice shards through it, which the door exploded into splinters from such. Afterwards she walked out of the closet and looked around the park from there. Kimi was talking to people but she didn't mind that, so as he had been talking she walked right up to him and tried to wrap around his arm but her body was frozen in place.

"H-huh? Did I get paralyzed or something?" She asked looking down to the clock beneath her feet which gave the exact time they were currently at. She was slightly annoyed and tried to break out of the power but it wasn't in her capabilities and she was stuck there for the moment as it would come to be.
Tick-Tock (-10) and Dusk
Kimi gained a face of fear suddenly as he made note of the familiar growling at him he could tell that Aqua was trying to frighten him but her attempt was adorable at best. That rabbit though.. it scared him to say the least, it seemed like it wanted to rip his throat out or worse if it had the opportunity to do so, which meant he might want to avoid Aqua in the next little bit.. or at least put off any sort of negative things that could go between them.

Dusk on the other hand watched the woman punish her subordinates with a cheeky grin on his face as he saw the clown-girl getting smashed. He was happy that the cheeky girl had finally gotten the lesson taught to her and he didn't have to do much, when they apologized he almost felt bad for grinning... almost. "Just don't try to hurt innocent people again.. we might not be there next time" he said simplistically and then focused back on his group once more. But when the other magician said that they were going to leave the plain he was slightly confused until he realized the grass beneath their feet and saw the pink-haired girl running towards Kimi.

Within a second the girl had frozen in place and the clock beneath her feet was visible, Kimi sighed before looking at it and an expression of urgency flashed across his face. "Aqua, Your date!" He said pointing to the clock which read 7:04pm. He knew she had been looking forward to this date with whoever it was and he didn't want that to be ruined all because they had some issue, he remembered his time and knew that he still had about fourteen hours left that he could burn.. so changing the time back wouldn't be the worst idea if she wanted. "I can fix this for you hang on a second" He said closing his eyes and starting to focus his powers, he planned to turn it back to just before this all went down. But it wouldn't change for those present or those with magic, just the events that had been missed out here, all it would take is a few minutes to charge.
Mena Mena

Thunder + Aqua + Alice
Thunder felt the shift of the air around her, they had indeed teleported to another area. The girl had been wondering where Shiro had ended up, though she hadn't sensed his presence in awhile. "Have you seen Shiro anywhere?" She asked after counting the number of people around her. There was only 4 people that she knew, despite the other people being there, so 7 in total. Looking around she noticed that they were in the southern end of the park meaning they weren't so far away from the school after all.

Aqua had been occupied with Tick Tock, scolding him on his use of powers. "It doesn't matter, I don't care anyway. Don't waste your powers on such meaningless events." She seemed rather upset that he was using his powers on her behalf, however she could tell the girl was fussing even more on the inside. She always did this, held in her own emotions so she wouldn't end up hurting the others. Luna in general wasn't as weak as her, when she had a thought she will say it. No matter if you were a friend to her or not, that didn't matter to her.

Thunder suddenly couldn't move as clock beneath her started to spin more rapidly, along with the other 2 girls that accompanied the group. Alice was struggling to move herself, she managed to hold onto one of Dusk's sleeves for balance support. The umbrella lady was unaffected by Tick Tock's magic, she simply stood there. The lady was smiling slowly while stating, "Young love is so amazing these days, makes me a little jealous. I wonder....hm." Both girls blushed, looking away from the female's direction.

They both didn't know if she was referring to the other, so they left it alone for now. Now Thunder was confused on the whole event that just happened, here she was out of the loop. "Huh, what's that supposed to mean?!" She fussed at the umbrella lady, looking at her with a blank expression. The female returned her expression with a smug version of her own, glancing towards her with uncaring eyes.

Solar
The cybernetic girl had completed what her master had ordered, complete system wide armed systems. The girl waited patiently for her master's next command, she would protect him with the utmost urgency if she had to. While her master was deciding whether or not for her to use her as a weapon, she was already readying her systems herself. The girl didn't care if she was going to be used as a tool, as long as her master was safe then she would endure anything for him. "Understood Master, however there is a problem with your command." Solar noted, while keeping her eyes tracked onto the screen.

The red dots were already nearing the base, from the looks of it the people in the vehicles were splitting up into small groups of 4 before even entering the base. "As requested by you, you ordered which protocol would you like? I have several combat systems. My protocol requires that you state which one that you want to use." The cybernetic girl stated, while continuing to monitor the actions of the enemy. Even if they tripped the laboratory's security system, they would overpower it eventually. However that brought her master time to decide which system he needed to use before then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back