• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School Rp

Luna read his statement and shrugged her shoulders, honestly not caring out the praise he had to give her. "Well it was nothing, all I wanted to do was hit stuff and I accomplished that task for today. Don't think I did it for Maku's sake or anyone's else for that matter because I could honestly care less." She explained, drinking her water once more. She really didn't care how the others viewed her, maybe as some freak robot behind closed doors or a robot with a bitchy personality?

Not like she cared anyway, Luna was solely hear to save the world. Nothing more, Nothing less. She supposed after the world was saved, there would be no more need of her and she would be deactivated which would be nice to say the least. The more she acts like a complete bitch to everyone, the more they wont be attached to her when it was her time to go.

Seeing as Shiro needed to write more on his notebook, she waited patiently for his notebook. "It depends on the action, what is it that you require? Oh, so you will do whatever I say in return if I allow you.....? Interesting to say the least." She stated, her own light blue eyes staring at the black haired boy.
9a27c8d4b97bd85102f11516b332d7ce_480.jpg

Time:
8:25 AM

Tagging:
Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse

L
U
N
A

A
L
I
C
E
C2y1X_AWEAAKym9.jpg

Time:
8:25 AM

Tagging:
Alice nodded to Masu, taking not of everything he was saying towards her. She was happy to say the least that someone was giving her a tour of the school, rather than being lost constantly. The girl hated being a burden to others, this tour was better than wondering around the school and asking the seniors for advice on where to go.

Alice knew that she would visit this koi pond every chance she got when she wouldn't be swarmed with test or other club activities. I will need to thank this person later for the tour. The girl thought, writing down that quick note in her journal. Following him to the first year hall, she took quick peeks at the plants that they had passed.

"That courtyard looks really nice, does the school hold events there?" Alice asked, fixing her glasses once more. Eventually the duo made their way to the first year building, she reached to open up the door. To her surprise, Masu was being a gentleman after all and opened the door for her.

The girl walked inside the building, immediately earning the stares of her peers with Masu standing next to her. "So this is the first year hall? Do you know any of the rules here?" She asked, avoiding the onlookers area of view. Alice wasn't dumb, she did know that those people were staring at them. So instead of feeding them power over her, she chose to ignore them and hopefully it wouldn't bite her in the back.

M
A
K
U
e33eb1918e0fb3a47c63361d17d015d3.jpg

Time:
8:30 AM

Tagging:
Maku finished slipping on her shoes when her phone buzzed, the girl quickly walked over to where the phone was located. When she picked up her phone, a message notification popped up on her screen. On the screen was Kimi's phone number, so she quickly walked over to the bed and opened her phone.

There were two messages one from her double date friend and the other was from Kimi. She reads the first one, the one sent from her friend, since it was probably more important. The message stated that she would have to get dressed around 1-2pm because her friend was stuck in traffic at a club meeting. Sighing the girl decided that she would just work on some homework during that time.

Maku wrote a quick response to inform her that she would be waiting on her arrival, when she got back. Not to be rude, Maku decided to read the other message received from Kimi.

Idiot Kimi
them
Heya Maku. How's the dress preparing going?
me
Oh they're fine, I'm just trying not to die from boredom on this date.
me
Have to wait 5 more hours until my friend gets home from her own club activities. Sucks.

Once she was done replying to her rather perverted friend, she tossed her phone onto the bed besides her. Maku then started to quickly change out of her dress, since she still had to wait 5 more hours before she actually had to start getting dressed again. So she would be just doing homework yet assigned to the class, she was ahead in smarts so the teachers actually let her take and pick the homework to assign.

It was fun to say the least, when she would picked the most challenging subjects for her entire 2nd year group. Maku even doubted that her friends knew that she was the one to pick those crazy and ridiculous homework sheets.

Shiro
46c992f3760e420f38af3d6d1b433107.jpg
Shiro smiled at the girl who seemed to have such and odd outlook on the world, he knew she may just be saying what she did because she felt that way, or maybe it was because she didn't know herself that she cared. That was what he assumed, that's when he paused for a moment and took the notepad and pen out, scribbling something down on the paper. But rather than showing it to her he moved over closer to where she was seated and squatted down slightly. A less than a moment after he moved closer to her and pressed his lips to her forehead for a few seconds and moved back once more, "I'm sure you felt something more than just the desire to hit someone, as that would enable a rather odd discipline to the fact of the matter that you wouldn't care at all on the situation. So this is my thanks" He showed the note to her before moving back a step and standing up again.

After scribbling down things for a moment he showed her the next piece of paper on the notepad, "Now it's your turn to decide what I have to do since I did that" He showed her the page and after ensuring she had time to read it put the notepad and pen away and looked at her for a moment. He honestly couldn't tell whether it was a shock, lack of care, or what it was on her face from what he had just done to her, but to be honest he knew she was likely the only person he could count on to be as offensive as he was. That said he doubted if she could keep up with him if he actually went out full force in a battle.

It was a large order to say that about a cybernetic being but of course that made sense because Shiro didn't screw up hardly ever in battle, and if he did then his fighting style adapted to remove his mistake from the field of play. He was an excessively adaptable person who rarely showed anything other than boredom, loyalty, and thanks on the battlefield. For this he gave his all to those who he could battle with and try to ensure that they were the safest that they could be.

He stood up straight now appearing more proper and revealing more of his height now, though he wasn't flaunting it by any means it just appeared that he was slightly taller than he usually presented himself to be. That's why he noticed the slight height difference, but he did say and as he awaited for now, the decision of her to do whatever she asked of him was to come likely in a few moments notice.

Masu

ecd649d2b66cc88fae45d26d73c4d4cd--manga-boy-anime-boys.jpg
Masu smiled and walked and talked, "Yeah we hold events in the courtyard all the time.. For example your club of choice usually will do something at the culture festival. Last year we held a maid and butler cafe, So many girls turned up for out president" He said with a slight chuckle following it. On that he looked at her within the first year's floor and heard the girls question about rules that were stated here.. no doubt he knew them since he'd only been a first year the prior year honestly.

"Well the basics are that if an upperclassmen asks for you then you are to assist them, as long as they have school-oriented business and your instructor knows of it. There's times oriented for everything and being late may as well be you not getting there at all. Plus you are allowed some freedom's with a plethora of social times throughout the days" He said and put a finger to his chin tapping it gently as he tried to think of anything else that could've been slipping his mind. "Well... besides that you just have to follow what your instructors say or risk issues."

He thought about it for a moment and went over to a window that viewed the back of the school and peered through it. "Oh, one more thing. If your club requests your absence then you are more than free to leave until said club dismisses you" He said knowing that was the final major rule that might effect her. He looked out the window to a single sakura tree that was surrounded by a small moat and a little wooden bridge. "That out there is the confession tree, it's said that no matter who you ask out. As long as you're under the tree they're guaranteed to accept your confession." He said looking to it for a moment before turning back to the girl. Thinking for a moment he realized he'd introduced himself but she had yet to introduce herself the same.

"I forget to ask.. but what was your name? I noticed you hadn't introduced yourself yet." He said a gentle smile being offered to her as he attempted to learn more about her. Since that was a good way to at least make a friend, so that was something that he deemed as a necessity to be done.
Kimitada
latest
Kimi stood there for a bit longer and a few more first years located him, he was chatting with them until his phone buzzed and he checked up on it. He had a message from Maku, so he opened the message and read through it. Thinking on the topic for a moment he smirked, "Five hours eh?" he spoke quietly and one of the first-year girls heard him. "What do you mean five hours? That doesn't answer my question at all." She complained and some other first-years complained with him. He had to think of a battle plan quickly or risk bad things to occur, If he didn't do this now then it could just grow into worse and worse of an issue for both him and anyone else who managed to get involved with him, plus it would keep him away from Maku which was his current goal.

He pulled his phone out and sent a response to Maku quickly.
Maku VP
me
Hey Maku. How's the dress preparing going?
them
them
Have to wait 5 more hours until my friend gets home from her own club activities. Sucks.
me
I see. How about we hang out for a bit? Just me and you?
me
I'm just gonna head over. See you in a couple mins <3
Upon sending the last two messages he looked to the first-years, "So.. I hid a love letter in one of the lockers. Whoever finds it will be the girl who I date. Best of luck to you all" He said before winking and all the girls melted for a half a second only to run off towards the school building in a group to find that non-existent love letter. "Oh the things I do for love" He smirked and then ran off towards Maku's dorm room, this is when he was thankful that he did track for the school as another extracurricular activity. Of course he put supernatural affairs far before track he did enjoy it as well.

Within a few moments he had gotten outside the dorms and looked up not quite at the gate yet since he knew they likely wouldn't let him in naturally.. but maybe. He had to think on the matter while staring up at the building.
Mena Mena

Last edited:
Luna waited patiently for Shiro to attempted what he had requested of her, reading herself for anything. She was caught off guard when he leaned in and kissed her forehead however, a shocked expression revealed on her face. The girl was most certainly surprised at the jester, this was truly unexpected as she would have thought he was going to try to punch her.

Her face took seconds to turn into a bright red, almost the same color as the shirt she was wearing. Shiro had kissed her forehead and she was currently trying to process what was going on. "W-What the hell Shiro?!" Luna scrambled back, holding onto her forehead like it was a priceless jewel.

She looked utterly ridiculous to act like this in front of a teammate, but it was highly unexpected by said teammate too. Luna was really confused on how to act toward him, was this a distraction for a attack? How dare he just do that without even giving me a notice, what game is he playing....? She thought, glancing up at the male in question.

Nothing actually came to her mind as payback towards the brat, this infuriated the cybernetic girl a bit more. However, she didn't allow it to show on her face but instead still held that stupid dazed look. She would consider her options later but for now, she would stall him. "I-I'll get back to you on that....probably later." Luna mumbled, picking herself back off the ground.

Time:
8:27 AM

Tagging:

L
U
N
A

A
L
I
C
E
C2y1X_AWEAAKym9.jpg

Time:
8:27 AM

Tagging:
Alice listened on what her senior had to say, taking as many notes as she could. She still had so many questions to ask him but the girl of course didn't want to bombard him with questions. "So an upperclassmen could drag you out of class if they were in the same club? Or are there any rules with first years and seconds years together for social gatherings?"

Alice was genuinely curious as to what the school had to offer, since she probably will get asked out to gatherings once she joined a club. Of course, her studies came first but often she found herself getting bored with the constant work that she would just finish in 5 minutes anyway.

The cherry blossom rumor did pique her interest, she did look out the window to stare at the giant tree. "I'm pretty sure that tree is just a regular tree nothing special." She mumbled to herself, turning her attention back towards Masu. Upon hearing how she hadn't introduced herself yet, a light shade of pink appeared on her cheeks.

"O-Oh I'm sorry, how impolite of me senior! My name is Alice Mastro, a first year student studying astronomy." Alice tucked some of her hair behind her ear when she bowed, it was a proper sign of respect after all. Perhaps she was going to make her first friend so soon or maybe he was rather interested in her body rather than the rest of her?

M
A
K
U
yande.re%20296477%20sample%20dress%20hatsune_miku%20kanoa%20vocaloid.jpg
8f9c65dc95d2e2c55c3f40b79fc8339a.jpg

Time:
8:30 AM

Tagging:

Maku had changed out of her dress, placing it on the rack and hanging it up in her closets. She now wore a white dress and was wearing her snow bunny slippers. The light blue haired girl heard her notifications go off again, she picked up her phone once more.

Idiot Kimi
them
Heya Maku. How's the dress preparing going?
me
me
them
I see. How about we hang out for a bit? Just me a and you?
them
I'm just gonna head over. See you in a couple mins <3
Idiot Kimi
me
How are you gonna get passed the gate? Today males aren't allowed in the dorms since the first years arrived.

While reading his messages, she smiled then quickly replied to him. He was a troublemaker for sure, and if he was coming over here then it would bring trouble. So she wrote him a quick message then pocketed her phone, throwing into onto the bed once more.

"Ah! I hope that he doesn't try to break in here, that would be really bad." Maku sighed, throwing herself on her bed. She plopped firmly onto the bed, only bouncing once before settling down on the sheet. Eventually she had gotten too sleepy and went to sleep on her bed, curled up like a little cat.

Shiro
Shiro laughed slightly at her reaction, did she really get that embarrassed over a simple kiss atop the forehead which seemed like it wouldn't be that huge of a deal to most people. But maybe from the fact that she never received that kind of treatment made her different in the fact that he was the first to do that to her? He noticed the almost observant look in the eyes of the reddened girl's face, a smirk came to his lips and he brought the notebook back out even after hearing that she had nothing for him to do. He made note of her oddly defensive stature and aura that radiated from her body, scribbling down a little bit on his notebook for a moment then tapped his chin with the pen before continuing to write down.

After a moment he nodded to it and turned it to her, "Don't forget about it or i'll be off the hook :P" He wrote for part of the page and on the next half he wrote out a rather.. teasing note even for Shiro. "So.. I see you enjoyed the little peck, Was that your first time or did I just make it special for you?" He wrote as a question to tease her but also to mess with her head a little bit since that seemed like the right thing to do with a cybernetic human that you managed to embarrass this badly. Maybe he should've thought through it further but this seemed to be a reasonable enough thing to do.

In the bottom part of the page on a single small line there was another thing written, "Regardless. I think you can be cute when you blush" was the message from the corner of the page if one could even read the abnormally small writing that Shiro managed to create somehow, then again it was Shiro one of the few people who could change and adapt to anything that came to be in his needs to fix or change under.

This could be either a signification of Shiro doing something or maybe this way just his way of thanking Luna about the situation at hand. Or maybe it was genuinely a sign of something no one had been able to pick up on from Shiro in the past year... anything was possible, but whether or not that speculation was true was entirely based on the belief of the person it was coming from.

Masu

Masu looked at her for her introduction and smiled, "No need to apologize. I'm glad to meet you though Alice" He said with a nod to her before thinking back so he could acknowledge her prior question. Thinking on it for moment he had premeditated an answer for the matter so he had it in mind now, "Well when it comes to upperclassmen getting those from a lower level. They can only get you for a teachers request or if you are in their club. So in other words they can't just come and grab you for no reason to bring you off to chat." He said in order to explain the situation in further detail.

"But that's pretty much the basics of how the rules here work, also you said your studying astronomy right?" He said and smiled a bit. Honestly he wasn't lying as he did think it was interesting, mainly cause that was something he had no prior knowledge on and that he just knew that it was cool to deal with the stars and all which beat his profession of studies out of the water 10 to 1.

His mind had multitudes of ideas in it but none of them went too far on much of anything. So he began to think about what else they could talk about so that this tour wouldn't just end on this note, "So any other question you have about the school or anything? I'd be more than happy to answer whatever questions you have for me" He said with a gentle smile.
Kimitada
latest
Kimi stood outside the gates and thought to himself for a moment which gave him his idea, he sped his own time up to a nanoseconds notice and climbed over the gate to where no cameras would see him. This gave him the advantage to climb up the walls using his powers so even if the cameras save him they couldn't detect him. He ensured this so that no one could get into any of his ideas or even cause issues by using him as something for it. Opening Maku's window by manipulating it with his powers it opened up and he climbed inside shutting both it and the blinds behind him.

From here he slowed his time down to normal again, "Your knight in shining armor as arrived to save you from bor-.." He started to say before realizing that she was asleep on her bed and he sighed. I didn't really waste more than two seconds of time to get here but still, he thought to himself and then smirked. "She's asleep so I can do other things then" He whispered under his breath and walked around her room for a couple of moments trying to think about what he could do.

He looked at the bed though and smiled, she was cute when she slept but at the same time he didn't figure that she would just fall asleep on him. Though he could take this chance so he walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror to make sure he didn't look too awful. Honestly who was he kidding he was probably one of the hottest guys at this school.. which either says allot about him or very little on the people at the school. He moved his hair a little bit to make sure he didn't look bad, even removing the pin and putting his hair back up so it didn't cause issues for him later and looked neatly done.

He afterwards turned off her bathroom light and walked back over to her bed, leaning over it he looked at her for a moment just admiring how beautiful she was. Of course he did this to all the girls he had met but Maku was a special exception as she was a girl who he had met and then helped to establish the club they were currently in, as well as was one of the closest people to him. Moving closer to her he kissed her cheek gently as not to wake her up or upset her.
Mena Mena

M
A
K
U

Time:
8:31 AM

Tagging:
Maku didn't mean to fall asleep on Kimi but after taking a bath, that was rather not an option for her anymore. So there she was, asleep on her bed and quite knocked out from being conscious. The girl was really wrapped in her pajama like dress, it tightly clung to her body as she laid there on the bed.

Her chest went up and down in a steady motion, both her arms laying next to her head. She was really tired though because she did not get enough sleep last night due to having to do loads of homework. In a way the date that she will take part in later is a blessing to distract her from her busy life currently.

"I need...some cake and....lollipop." Maku mumbled in her sleep, bringing her hand to her mouth. Her hands find found their way to her mouth, allowing her to suck her thumb. did not stir herself awake when she felt the lips of Kimi on her cheek. Instead she turned herself over to face the other way of the bed, towards the window.

Kimitada
latest
Kimi looked at her and heard her muttering about Lollipops and cake? He smiled a little bit at that, "You're still childish as ever on the inside aren't you Maku?" He spoke silently to himself and just shook his head. He knew that he Maku definitely needed her sleep so he found no reason to keep her from it, this was time for him to snoop around a little bit. So in a short time he located one of her notebooks for what he assumed was school work. Skimming through it all the material looked to be pretty difficult but he understood over half of it already, Turning back he saw her sleeping there in her cat-like curled pose. "You work so hard not only in your work but also for the club.. I need to give you a break probably." He said quietly with a smile and put the notebook up. Standing back up he looked over to the door which he could exit through if he wanted to.. but that may be hard to explain.

He felt a vibration in his pocket as it buzzed gently in his pocket and it was almost silent but he felt it turning his eyes to it. He brushed it off figuring it was just another one of the fifty or so first years who asked to trade contact information with him. Now he had tons of people on his phone that didn't need to be there, just faces in a crowd due to what he remembered. He put his hand in his pocket to make the sound even less and instead just allow himself to feel it, "Why is it that you don't just fall for me? Every other girls does but you're stubborn on that aren't ya?" He spoke in a hushed whisper and smiled at the end.

Ironically when he would think about going to a girls room he may rummage through her things but he had too much respect for Maku than to try and claim a souvenir from the girls room. He heaved a light sigh and sat down on the floor with his back against the wall, the way he was facing towards her bed showed the girls back to which he saw nothing inappropriate just the fact that her dress held to her a decent amount. He cracked a slight smile and then pulled his phone out of his pocket looking at the messages, whoever this girl was happened to be blowing his phone up. Some girl by the name of... His eyes went wide as he stared at the text messages.
Kona
them
Heya Cutie!
them
I saw you didn't notice that you gave me your number again. But I found you :P
them
We should hang out some time. Just like old times <3
them
Ttyl Love you :blowkiss:
Kimi read through this and his eyebrow twitched ever so lightly detecting that he knew this was his.. well one of his last exes. As well as the girl who both he and her lost their virginity at the same time, while it could be seen as regrettable to some extent he also knew that at the time he had loved her and it seemed from what she had sent him she searched for him and still does love him.
Mena Mena

Last edited:

A
L
I
C
E
C2y1X_AWEAAKym9.jpg

Time:
8:33 AM

Tagging:
"I see, I understand. Thank you for answering my questions so far senior. Astronomy is really fun, you should try it sometime though it's not as hard as everyone thinks it is." Alice bowed once more to Masu, before politely going back to her own normal stance. Then she begun to write down most of what he explained, taking it a step forward past Masu to check out the scenery.

Once she was done, Alice headed back towards her spot behind Masu and awaited for him to show her more of the building. "Ah I almost forgot! Do you know where most of the club rooms are located? What are the rules with them besides the classroom ones?" She was eager to see what else the other clubs could do at school to say the least.

"I do have another question though, what exactly does your club do?" Alice asked, turning on a new page to write notes. Well everything that she was learning would have be applied by next week, when she had to pick her club for the year. The school is really team oriented for some odd reason and only gave first years a week to pick their clubs.

Luna was still trying to find words to describe what she was currently feeling. "Tch." The girl softly sucked on her teeth when she glanced back up at Shiro. She wasn't sure on the exact emotions, however she was sure that one of her emotions were a tingling feeling.

Shiro was being a complete and irrational idiot, telling a robot that she was cute. Not giving him an answer, she simply turned away from him and stuck out her tongue. Sure it was immature of a 2nd year to get upset over something so silly but he provoked it out of her.

"Shut up. I am not cute when I blush! You humans and your idiotic words, dont call me cute anymore." Luna scolded him, before getting up and walking away in anger. Hmpf Jerk! Calling me "cute", who does he think he is? She thought as she stormed away from the booth. The girl then decided she would have a few choice words with the male next time they were hopefully alone.

Time:
8:34 AM

Tagging:

L
U
N
A

Masu

Masu nodded at her suggestion towards astronomy, the field was definitely something to be interested in and maybe even try to check out in the future, with a class or something. "I know that astronomy club usually holds a star-gazing event every year so maybe that'd be something you're interested in checking out?" He said as he noticed her moving about then back near him it was interesting to see her exploring the area around them, plus kind of nice that she wanted to see the school and understand more about the school. While he found it a mixture of unique and cute he wouldn't say anything like that as he didn't want to embarrass her or anything.

"The club rooms are either on floor two or four, as for their rules they're pretty much the same as classroom like you said. The only difference is that you have to listen to your president since you have no teacher over the club" He said knowing that was really the only rulle but he also knew a bit inside of that, "Oh. But if your president makes a ludicrous request you're allowed to ignore him on it. They are your fellow student after all" He said with a smile as he thought about the numerous time Kimi tried to make Shiro talk only for it to never work. He figured that guy would more than likely never talk, unless he was about to die.. maybe not even then.

The thought made him shiver slightly before retaining his stature to be more proper, "My club.. huh" He said and had to think quite hard on how to explain the fact of what he and the supernatural study club did. They couldn't just call it the Kids with powers club after all. "Well he go off campus to investigate supernatural occurrences as well as figure out what makes them occur. Outside of that.. us and the sports teams are the only ones who take trips off campus for really no reason other than to fulfill our clubs purpose or to just go there cause we want to." He said with a slight shrug at the thought since he hadn't thought too in-depth on it but from what he did that was likely the best way to say it.

He knew that wasn't one-hundred percent honest but at the same time he couldn't exactly say the full truth about it since if he admitted the whole honesty about the matter it would just come across as him making some fantasy idea up to her more than likely so he kept that part to himself. "Any ways if you'll follow me I can show you my clubs club room, since I can't get you into any that aren't ours" He said with a gentle smile before beginning to walk toward the staircase.
Shiro

Shiro saw her storming off and heaved a heavy sigh before sitting down at their booth to help first-years who approached their booth in interest of joining their club. That it mind it was probably an awful idea to bring him or Luna to the booth to try to bring people in since he didn't talk and Luna was more interested in breaking their bones than letting them in the club. Shiro thought for a moment before deciding that he was probably second best for doing this as he could sense people's aura to bring them into the club. A thought came to his mind before he dismissed it, looking back at the booth he noticed that Luna left her water bottle.. so he left it sitting and reached into his jacket where his inner pocket was, from there he pulled out another water bottle and began drinking from his own now.

He wasn't embarrassed to say things as they were to him, the fact that she got so embarrassed by it was her own fault not his. He saw the soccer team doing trick to try to convince first-years to join them, The tennis girls were getting allot of attention from first-years which honestly made sense due to their outfits. He looked at his notepad and sat it down on the booth where he began to start drawing things that popped into his head. After a minute he tore the page out and put it onto the booth but didn't mess up the page as that would just cause issues and a waste of his time, the picture he laid down was this.

f5cd99156c3d2ee2f1680330eb20eb40--drawings-of-dragons-dragon-drawings.jpg

He smiled for a moment and put the notepad up, his elbows went against the booth to help hold his head up which was what his hands supported. He looked bored which was the usual for Shrio as most things in the world could bore him exceptionally easily, he tapped his fingers against his cheeks deciding that it was probably for the best that he stayed here instead of going after anyone to try and talk. After all if he left then it was more than likely that no one would be back to man the clubs booth for awhile. So tapping his fingers together he just kind of chilled there. Before he knew it a new girl walked up, "Hey. I'm here to sign up for the club" She said with a bright smile. Shiro didn't question and smiled in return before handing her a flyer and bracelet, "Oh and you can go ahead and add me to the roster, "My Name is Kona, Kona Shiboya" She said smiling before waving and walking off. Shiro watched her walk away and wrote the name down in his notepad, she seemed like a nice enough girl.
Mena Mena

M
A
K
U

Time:
8:39 AM

Tagging:
"No.....Give me back my lollipops...Hey, don't eat my cake Luna!" Maku grumbled in her sleep, obviously scolding dream Luna for something that she did. Tossing and turning on the bed, her breath caught itself before returning back to it's own normal pace. The girl's dream world was a mysterious place, even she herself couldn't remember half the dreams that occurred there.

For sure the girl was a creative mastermind and was able to come up with plans right off the bat, which was one of the reasons why she was Kimi's right hand in decision making. Maku's phone suddenly buzzed to life, a bunch of messages popped up on her screen. Luckily, her notifications weren't loud so it didn't disturb the sleeping beauty that was trying to get some rest.

Her notifications were from the Supernatural Club's group chat, accessed only to those that are members. Even with the members, the club uses code names so just incase something were to happen to them....the other members wouldn't be in danger.

Kona
them
Eclipse: Ugh I'm gonna kill all the boys in this club if Aqua doesn't.
them
Eclipse: Shrio is on my #1 though, Kimi comes to 2nd. I don't have any problems with Masu though. Seems chill enough.

Eclipse or rather Luna seemed pretty ticked off, Maku couldn't help calm her down right now as she would be sleeping. The truth is though that Maku can sleep through most events, this included even if the campus was on fire she would still be sleeping in her bed.

A
L
I
C
E
C2y1X_AWEAAKym9.jpg

Time:
8:39 AM

Tagging:
Alice was more and more falling in love with the stars as Masu talked, informing her many things on the club. A yearly event sounds nice....I would love to point out the stars more. She thought, just imagining the fun that she would have in that club. "That sounds really nice." The girl stated towards him.

Masu seemed like a pretty interesting guy but Alice needed to focus on school work first. However that didn't stop her from being somewhat curious towards her tour guide. She was eager to know about the supernatural club that her senior was currently in though. Alice understood the rules of the clubs as he explained them to her, writing them in her notepad once more.

"So there are 4 floors? B-But I heard that there was a 5th floor in the school....though it's unused by the staff and it's haunted by a ghost or something?" She asked, walking after Masu started to walk up the steps. She was eager to see the club room halls, seeing how busy it was outside currently.

Kimitada
latest
Kimi's phone buzzed as well with the same messages. Alike that of his two comrades Masu and Shiro, He didn't check it quite yet as he had bigger focus of stifling his laughter making it silent but internally he was crying in laughter. Though it wasn't as bad as some people might believe for it to me, "I know what i'm buying you for Christmas or you birthday" He said with a slight smirk crossing his face. Before thinking on that for a moment focusing on what he should do on the matter, "Maybe I should.. That sounds reasonable enough." He spoke to himself and then nodded at the idea pushing it out of his head for the current moment though he would be planning that for a bit to the future.

He shook his head and took thought a bit more to the point that he was slightly unsure of what he was thinking. He was a bit confused before he stood up and realized that her phone had gotten messages and it wasn't just his phone, he would've went and responded but that would just seem a bit fishy now wouldn't it? So for that reason he decided that he should just respond to the situation by himself. He smirked at the fact she seemed so upset by it and just shook his head slightly before realizing what that must mean so he added another note to it. Since of course Kimi loved to set off Luna as she was one of the most hilarious person to watch the reactions of.
Supernatural
them
them
Eclipse: Shrio is on my #1 though, Kimi comes to 2nd. I don't have any problems with Masu though. Seems chill enough.
me
Tick-Tock: Woah there, Lets not go about killing one another Alright?
me
Tick-Tock: Besides what could he have done to upset you that badly? He doesn't speak so did he sign an angry message to you or something?
Masu

Masu smiled at her note of the star-gazing day, "It is.. honestly it may be one of the most beautiful sights to see. Since the field at our school has one of the best views in the surrounding area" He said reinforcing his argument even more if it was even necessary for him to do that in the first place. Plus he knew that his club would force him to go to the thing regardless due to the fact Kimi loved the idea of getting to flirt with more girls and took practically any chance you gave him to do so. Plus Shiro had some odd fascination in the stars which wasn't explained by simple love for astronomy or even astrology, it seemed like it was something deeper.

As they walked up the stairs he thought about Alice, while he had said that the first years were odd limits she was an excessively cute girl and someone who was too attracting for him. Irony wanted to come and nip him in the butt didn't it? A gentle sigh broke free from his lips before he heard her talking about the fifth floor and smirked a little bit. The old legend of a fifth floor, well not really a legend but no one really knew the truth except the supernatural club so he might as well share the information with her right? It'd give him and edge over other gu- what the hell was he thinking!? Really thinking about that kind of thing right now rather than doing his job, he would've hit himself if it didn't promote such a self-destructive behavior.

"Well you see.. There are four floors that we have here, The one we were just on where first years study. The second-years floor which we're heading to, above that is where third-years go, and above that is the club and faculty level. Of course that ignores the gym and our fifth floor." He said then smirked slightly at the matter, "I don't mean to scare you but the first-years floor is actually the second floor. The hidden level you don't know about is below the first years floor, it's where the first years used to be unti-" He paused there as his phone exploded with notifications. Pulling his phone out he checked it over and sighed "Can you guys not stay civil for once" He said with a gentle smile on his face which showed care for his companions.
Supernatural
them
them
them
them
Tick-Tock: Besides what could Shiro have done to upset you that badly? He doesn't speak so did he sign an angry message to you or something?
them
Wither: All I did was call her cute is it that bad?
them
Tick-Tock: Really?!? Did our poor eclipse Get Embarrassed by silent-boy?
them
Wither: Now I want to hit you.
me
Dusk: Come on now Guys.. lets think this over alright? How about we don't kill anyone or insult anyone
He smiled and put his phone away, "Sorry about that, anyways since we skipped the third floor here's the one where my club is on.. just follow me this way" He said walking forward and going to a door that had a window on the door but it was covered. He unlocked it with a key and opened it before slipping inside, turning the light on the room looked like a basic little club room. but nice none the less with enough room for at least ten people at the table. At the end there was a space for the president to sit, as well as a white and blackboard to devise whatever writing was needed but currently they were blank. "Welcome to the Supernatural Research club" He said with a smile referencing her to the room as a whole, there was a large bookshelf filled with odd books some about powers or supernatural events and others on the different researches and such.
sos_clubroom.jpg

Luna stormed off until she ran into some first years, who from the looks of it got scared shit less because of her. Not like she cared at the moment anyway, she was fuming over Shiro. He was utterly mocking her and getting a rise out of it, there was no reason to kiss her right? Maybe he saw a new opportunity to mock her?

Luna pulled out her phone, logging into the club room server and sighing out loud. She was pissed enough so why not talk about it in the group chat? Soon enough she had gotten replies from the rest of the team.

GC
me
me
them
them
Tick-Tock: Besides what could Shiro have done to upset you that badly? He doesn't speak so did he sign an angry message to you or something?
them
them
them
them
Dusk: Come on now Guys.. lets think this over alright? How about we don't kill anyone or insult anyone
me
Eclipse: Be quiet Dusk, the adults are talking. Tick-Tock, don't think I can't zap your ass like last time through the phone? I hope you remember last time.
Kona
me
Eclipse: I don't have the patience like Aqua does, don't know how the hell she deals with you people. lol

Luna put away her phone for now, however she was dead serious about zapping him with lighting. "Gonna zap some mosquitoes with lighting one of these days...." She mumbled, laughing to herself a little bit. The first time around, she did that when he started joking around with selling panties on the local school website.

Time:
8:35 AM

Tagging:

L
U
N
A

Shiro

Shiro looked at his phone and watched as each member responded accordingly, He smiled and put the phone down when he noticed a pause in responses. Of course he would respond accordingly in a moment or a few he just held his phone and stayed relaxed at the booth since no one wanted to come by and check out the club oddly enough. Which he supposed made sense when you had him at the booth though people did come by and compliment his drawing on occasion it tended to stay rather quiet and lonely.. it was just like back in his dorm room but slightly different. Rather than being shut off from the world, he had opportunities that he wasn't taking.. if he just spoke then maybe he could make a friend or even find a relationship out there but maybe that wasn't the case. The thought came to his mind and he pondered it for a moment, though he didn't know for sure whether or not it was the case so he decided to ask Kimi.

Supernatural
them
them
them
them
me
them
me
them
them
Eclipse: Be quiet Dusk, the adults are talking. Tick-Tock, don't think I can't zap your ass like last time through the phone? I hope you remember last time.
them
Eclipse:I don't have the patience like Aqua does, don't know how the hell she deals with you people. lol
me
Wither: Hey man.. do you think I can me considered attractive to a girl?
He asked this with a slight smile on his face before reading who he has sent that to and immediately freaking out. He didn't know what to do it seemed like everything had just went south so fast that he couldn't even deal with the matter at hand but hey what could he do. One option was always there.. but that may seem weird enough, maybe though.. just maybe it would've worked so he shrugged and decided to try it.
Supernatural
me
Wither: Woah there. Seems as though one of my old messages sent that's a really rough thing huh? Let's all just ignore that now.
them
Tick-Tock: Don't worry I know where this was going, also we're not forgetting cause I just screenshotted this for you
me
Wither: Remind me again why everyone hates me?
them
Tick-Tock: Cause you won't talk us out of it
me
Wither: *Sigh* Fair enough
With that Shiro sighed in real life and put his phone under his forehead as he laid his head down on the booth and tried to relax for a moment. The world seemed to be against him again but that was another thing he had grown far too used to in order for it to be considered a healthy situation. "Love is cruel.." He whispered aloud though his voice came out very soft before going silent once again.

Mena Mena

A
L
I
C
E
C2y1X_AWEAAKym9.jpg

Time:
8:36 AM

Tagging:
"I keep hearing about the area surrounding the school, is it really that pretty at night?" Alice cocked her head to the side, trying to understand the reason as to why. She was so curious what what the deal about the outside that had even every person She made sure to pay attention with the school layout as Masu described it, it seemed rather complexed though.

She was lucky though since she was a first year, having only to navigate the 2nd and 4th floors. Though she did pity the staff that had to walk to all the floors to get to their classrooms, it must tire them out a lot. Just walking up the steps was tiring enough, it was pretty hard not to imagine the teachers though.

Reaching the designated floor for the clubs, Alice took a moment to catch her breath before following Masu down the hallway. Passing the cooking club room was a challenge though, from what she smelt. The scent coming from that classroom was very sweet and heavenly.

Once Masu opened the door, Alice pulled herself away from that room and looked into the supernatural room. "Ah! It looks so nice and home-y!" She commented, looking into the room once she had arrived. It indeed looked rather nice despite being messy with papers all over the place.

M
A
K
U

Time:
8:36 AM

Tagging:
Maku was still sound asleep, dreaming in her own sweet paradise of milk and cake called dreamland. Even throughout the constant messages of the group, she was still asleep on the bed. Now she did every once and while turn over to the other way, trying to get a bit more comfortable in the bed but other than that, she was still sleeping.

What had woken up the poor girl was a phone call coming with the ID: Sani, Maku's breathing had become irregular. Her ringtone for the person was a bunch of bells chiming together....rather loudly. Eventually she had woken up to the ringing, yawning slightly while looking in the direction of her phone.

She silently rubbed her eyes, lazily looking around the room in a type of daze. Truth be told she was still kinda asleep. "K-Kimichi, is that you?" Her eyes were still blurred but she could make out a silhouette in the corner of her room. Maybe it was the trick of the light or something, though he did say that he was coming over though.

Masu
Masu nodded, "Well yes the area around the school is absolutely amazing at night. You'll be able to check it out for yourself in a little while." He said with a smile, it was different to find a student who was this thorough with understanding their schooling as you rarely saw that in the students anymore regardless of where you went about looking. He made note of her actions and the fact that he wanted to learn more about this girl which was kind of cute to him, Though he did make note of the fact she was seemingly pulled in by the scent of the cooking club which was that clubs main focus but he knew something that may go to convincing Alice to join their club.

"Cooking club is making something that smells pretty good.. Must be to welcome the first years in a bit. Their president is a nice girl but she is still fairly new." He said with a brief second of thought as he went into his mind to remember other facts he may have about her but currently couldn't. The club room wasn't tidy like Masu had left it meaning that someone had come in and forgotten to straighten the room back up before he or she had left again. They left Kimitada's computer untouched so it couldn't have been him.. it was odd to think one of the girls did it. Plus Shiro never left a mess since he'd been fusses at by Masu once before over that same situation.

With a gentle sigh he went over and began to straighten the papers up once more to their prior and much more organized stances prior. He put those that belonged within a folder back into the folder and then set them up in a perfect placement, though he was slightly proud of his work he also knew that it wouldn't last through the next meeting that the club had.

"Sorry if I seem like a perfectionist. I just feel like the room should look organized for situations exactly like this one.. I mean why would someone want to join us if the room is a mess right?" He asked to Alice with a slightly curious tone as to whether or not she felt like that was a smart option or way of thinking. It wasn't exactly a question to change how he acted but rather to see how she felt about it, after all he wanted to learn about this girl since a feeling deep down told him that he should try to impress her somehow.
Kimitada
latest
Kimi looked up from his phone and smiled and her, standing to his feet now he walked over to her window and opened the curtains. "Yup that'd be me, Didn't you get my texts?" He asked pointing to her phone which had been going off the whole time he had been there as it seemed. Looking to his phones clock he sighed, "Well it's four twenty-three so you'll probably be wanting to get ready for that date now right?" He asked moving over and opening the window. He looked around and made sure no one was out there first so he could head out when he needed to.

He moved back into the room again though afterwards which was now quite a bit brighter and he smiled at her laughing a little to himself. "If you told me Luna had taken them, I could've just bought you some cake and lollipops myself" he joked about what he had heard her going on about in her sleep which while it could be embarrassing he decided that it was a probably a decent thing to pick on her about compared to the fact her phone was blowing up since he could've joked that all the boys who she was dating secretly all at once were wanting to know what she was up to and she hadn't been responding to their barrage of questions. Which in his mind would probably earn an either cute embarrassed response or some sort of angered tone, which would be the worse of the options he could've gained.

He waited for her response for a moment and smiled at her knowing that she was probably still quite drowsy and he needed to probably let her wake p to try and question anything so he figured he'd ask her questions after her date had concluded.
Mena Mena

A
L
I
C
E
C2y1X_AWEAAKym9.jpg

Time:
4:23 PM

Tagging:
Alice was thrilled to say the least when she heard of the area around the school once more. The girl wanted to experience the view herself, secretly planning to visit it later when she had a chance. She bet that it was just as good as the others were talking about, happiness was evident on her features. She lightly smiled at Masu while just thinking of the sky that time of day.

As she heard about the cooking club though, it slightly did lessen her opinion of them. She couldn't follow exact orders well from lesser experienced leaders as she would get nowhere in life. That would be a problem for both Alice and the leader, she had caused enough trouble at her middle school during her 5th grade year. It was....a rather terrible year aside from some of her teachers catching the flu that time of the year.

"Oh wow! Can you just imagine the amount of stars that you can see at night? It makes me really excited to see the night time even more." Alice's smile seemed to beam full of life. She was genuinely happy to be here at the school right now, every opportunity seemed to glance her way this time around in her life. The girl walked a bit further into the room, carefully not to disrupt any important documents in the area.

After all it was rude to barge into another person's space and tamper with their things. "A-Ah! I understand what you're feeling, wanting to present a possible future member w-with the best options there a-are. Right?" The girl nodded slowly, showing her understanding of the matter clearly well. First impressions are what helps or breaks a person's decisions on many different things, so it was important to nail them off the bat.

Alice knew about that too well and it was quite stressful to be completely honest. She was optimistic though, thinking hopefully she was making a good impression herself to her senior right now. The girl didn't want to seem like a complete idiot after all to Masu, he was the first person she had met that seemed quite chill.

M
A
K
U

Time:
4:23 PM

Tagging:
Maku was now fully starting to wake up, stretching her arms over her back while yawning. She had seemingly gotten a good night's rest even though she had been dreaming of some rather strange things. "H-Hm, sorry I must've fallen asleep when my phone was going off." The girl yawned once more before rubbing both of her eyes.

Once her eyes adjusted, Maku looked up at Kimi with a slight worried face. "I think I can wait a few more minutes on that date...Since you're here....do you want to talk about earlier...?" The girl phrased her question carefully, each part coming out painfully slow. She was always fickle about asking things of her clubmates, better yet she was always cautious as she was afraid of them lashing out at her.

While waiting for her leader's reply Maku looked at her window and wondered just how long she was asleep. None of her preset alarms had woken her up but by the sheer luck of Kimi being there, she had woken up a little after 4 according to him. Something crossed her mind when Kimi started to speak. Her attention was brought back to reality quickly, she failed to mask the flustering emotions on her face.

Her face was full of embarrassing moments written all over it when she heard Kimi speak of something strange. "C-Cake? W-What are you talking about you b-baka?!" Her face was flustered, obviously trying not to show it though. Maku didn't remember what she had dreamt of or talked about in her sleep, she was as clueless as ever. Of course it might seem adorable but it had become a habit that the girl really wanted to break herself out of.

Masu
Masu listened and watched the girls reaction to what he had talked with her about and she seemed to love everything that he had spoken of, but this is just how he could see it. For all he knew it could've been that she was just humoring him but her face seemed to show difference to the objection of her enjoying it. From this he noticed her change in aura as he mentioned the culinary club's leader which may have been a bit harsh but at the same time he knew that none the less it was something which he needed to watch. Plus it may have done something good for her when warning her of the newer girl who was the culinary clubs president. He still felt a little bit guilty since he may have still managed to sway her away from the culinary club... but going for the girl was the plan for his club anyways since she showed potential.

Though he didn't want to give off that vibe he smiled at her words upon her speaking about a new member and impressing them, "Exactly... so I apologize for my clubs laziness to clean up after themselves. I'll have to speak with them in a little while when I can get them together" He said with a brief sigh before standing once more and placing the final paper in its respective location. Afterwards he turned fully back to her, "Anyways back to the prior subject." He spoke with a kind tone before glancing out the window behind him. "I'm fairly certain you can see most of the sky.. minus a few constellations due to a tree or building blocking off a few of the stars that complete them" He said moving his hand to his chin as he thought through the whole effect of it.

He thought on that idea for a few moments as well as having her smile in his mind for a moment, it was one of the cuter smiles he'd seen any girl in the school hold to her face. Alice had just enchanted poor Masu's heart now and though it may just be some puppy crush it was one of the stronger feelings he'd had for a girl in the past while. Of course that may not have meant much to her he felt quite a bit about her so far. From there he stayed with her on his mind for a little bit trying to just think on what he was supposed to do, he didn't want to make this awkward so he remained with the most professionalism that he could.
Kimitada
latest
Kimi smiled at Maku's notion to wait a little bit before getting ready for her date and then chuckled a little bit from how she had managed to get so embarrassed over her sleep talking which was absolutely adorable. He smirked at her notion of asking what he had meant over the cake thing, he could've exaggerated the situation far more than he should've but none the less he wouldn't question that or push on that for the moment. Thinking on it he had to push down the need to pick on her and instead kept his brain in check for the moment, this allowed him to think through his next words which of course wouldn't be a bad situation.

"Well I'm just saying that I could buy you some cake or lollipops before the next time I come over." He said and laughed at his own notion from the fact he had managed to embarrass her so badly, of course it was just a teasing sort of thing that he did in order to mess with her head slightly. "Also we can talk about earlier if you'd like.. I'm up to talk with you about anything you need me to, You're someone I hold close after all" He said with a shrug before leaning against a wall in a rather relaxed fashion. His eyes were focused on Maku as though she were a light in the dark to a bug.

"Of course that's if you want to talk about that and not something else" He said with a slight edge to it once again being that confident and teasing guy, the kind that he was more often then not. From that he moved off the wall and walked over towards her bed leaning his knee against it gently. "That's entirely up to you" He said with a smirk still remaining dominant on his face.
Mena Mena

M
A
K
U

Time:
4::25 PM

Tagging:
Maku's face was still red from being so embarrassed by Kimi, it was practically eating her up from the inside. The girl felt even more reddened in the face when the male started to laugh at her dreams. W-Why does he always like tease me so much? Gosh, it really makes me red.... She thought, glancing up at his laughing form.

"B-Baka Kimichi!" Her voice managed to squeak out despite the uncomfortableness of the situation right now. Honestly Maku could never understand his many actions, treating her this way currently was one of them. "A-Ah! Yes, I was hoping that you didn't take what happened earlier personally." She shyly spoke, her soft voice seemed to be droned out by the sounds of birds flapping outside the window.

"I'm sure that it was just an accident between me and the Jock, no need to blame yourself of my clumsiness." She looked directly at him when she spoke, trying to keep this a "serious" discussion. Lord knows that she's terrible with holding discussions as she's very soft spoken, this was a prime example. Everything about her was either not taken to heart or taken to be ignored, she could never get people outside the club to listen to her.

To be perfectly and clearly honest, Maku suspected that, besides the other members being her friends, the only reason the others listen to her is because of Kimi's leadership. "Hmpf." The girl sighed underneath her breath. Keep depending on Kimi to hassle them in order to be heard was quite embarrassing though, however there was nothing she could do unless she were to become more outspoken.

Even with being outspoken was a struggle constantly, so Maku didn't have a choice in the matter but to rely on his company, not that she minded though. Picking herself off the bed, the girl strode over to where Kimi was situated and sat down next to him. Two can SOOO play at this game. Just you wait. She thought, a slight grin gracing her features.

He was going to receive a little pay back from earlier, whether he liked it or not. "So how was your day ladies man? Did you find any interesting women while I was gone or did the others foil your plans like most of the time?" Maku was teasing him back now, acting all innocent in the matter.

A
L
I
C
E
C2y1X_AWEAAKym9.jpg

Time:
4:25 PM

Tagging:
Alice was curious enough more about the club itself now, however she didn't know where to begin with a conversation. Tapping lightly on her chin, the girl continued to look around the room for something that would strike up a conversation with him. Of course they could always talk about the stars but sometimes people would get bored with staying on one subject for awhile.

When her light purple eyes landed on a map of some sorts in the corner of the room, an idea came to her mind almost immediately. Bringing her attention back towards Masu, she started to think of the best way to ask the question. As Alice's voice started to come out, it sounded a bit conservative and reserved rather than bold and outgoing.

"Hmm....so I was wondering if I may. What exactly does the supernatural club do in terms of duties?" Seeing as they had been in the room for most of the day, Alice still wanted to know about the club. She saw a picture of a lily on one of the seats but decided to ignore it for now, it was none of her business. Besides the lily was just a coincidence; that was her favorite flower.

A bell sounded out throughout the campus, startling Alice and making her knock over a few neatly placed posters. She quickly dropped down onto the floor and started to pick them up one by one until they were back in order. The girl hadn't expected the bell to sound so quickly, she checked her phone to make sure of the time.

Her eyes went wide as she currently was staring down at the time. Straightening out her glasses, the girl peered down the hallway to see most of the students already leaving. Seeing as she still had some time before she had to leave, Alice tore out a page from her notebook and started to write on the page.

Handing the page to the senior, one could see that her contact information was written along with her dorm section. "Oh that was the bell for first years to head to the dorms, I guess I'll see you later senior! Let's hang out sometime! " Alice shyly bowed to him once more and ducked out of the room.

Kimitada
latest
Kimi smiled at her and her rather flushed face which was coated in the red heat he'd come to expect from her. It was something that he was more than likely going to tease out of the poor girl far more in the future. Which to her might even come across as a hell of sorts he intended fully on teasing the whole thing out of her and ensuring that she didn't get a break from this teasing, of course he noticed that she had decided to tease back and his eyes glanced down to the pocket his phone was in for a moment with a slightly saddened look coming to his face before turning back to Maku with a smirk.

"Well no one hurts my club member... and if they hurt My Maku then they'll have more coming to them than they can bargain. I don't care if they tried to punch you or you got knocked over by clumsiness." He said a steely tone to his voice that showed he really was serious about this without even the most meager doubt on that. His eyes then moved back over to Maku who was beside him and a thought came to his mind, he was going to go through with this plan and he knew that in this moment as he glanced at her eyes for a moment letting himself see his reflection in her eyes before moving his leg a little bit.

"None of the girls even interested me, they begged me for my number and I've gotten at least a hundred texts from the first years. One of them tried to steal a kiss from me but I got her off before she got close enough." He said with a nod answering her prior question with no issue even to the point of pulling his phone out and scrolling through all the messages and new girls who had sent hm texts nonchalantly. He ensured she could see the numerous girls who had given him their contact information which was open for any girl to contact when unlocked, of course it could be much much worse as in a guy could try hitting on him and that may be a more cautious moment for Kimitada.

After a moment of this he moved swiftly his legs moving around over hers from where she sat and he was above her via sitting on his knees, his hands moved against the wall on each side of her head, of course giving a little bit of time to allow her not to be harmed by it. His voice dropped down to a low and suave voice as he looked down into her eyes, "Of course though.. none of them had any comparison to you, as I tell you every time you ask me on such a matter." He said and gently rubbed a hand against her face. This wasn't the classic kind of thing that girls could come to expect out of Kimi, this was something special he had only done for a select few in his entire time around girls and all the teasing he would do. "Besides.." He leaned in beside her ear and whispered now, "You're the only one who can kindle a fire in me" A smirk crossed his face and after waiting a moment for her reaction he moved back and looked at her from his prior position.
Masu
Masu listened and watched the girl as she preformed her final activities in the club-room for the day, of course he wouldn't judge her for knocking down a poster as he had done the same when they first arrived the year prior. This room to him and the other club members was almost like an art project as they had both worked excessively hard on creating this and it was almost entirely made from money that Shiro was able to provide ironically. Since the boy of silent lips was able to make such large statements in the written world.

Maku realized he didn't wish her luck so he moved his upper body out of the room, "Best of luck to you Alice! Hopefully you'll have a great time here" He said with a smile down the hall to her before moving back into the room and closing the door behind him. Letting out a sigh he felt the breath release that he thought he had been holding for the past few hours finally dissipate into the air once more. He took her paper and put the information into his phone quickly as to ensure he wouldn't loose it before putting the paper into his pocket to ensure that it was also kept out of some random wandering guys hands, which could end up being a nightmarish situation to deal with. So he leaned against the wall and slowly slid down relaxing.
Mena Mena

A
L
I
C
E
C2y1X_AWEAAKym9.jpg

Time:
4:29 PM

Tagging:
Alice busily hummed to herself as she walked down the hallway, a light kick in her step. "What should I do for the rest of the day?" The girl asked herself, glancing occasionally down the hallway. She was slightly nervous as to when Masu-senior would contact her but other than that, she was peachy.

Looking up the hallway, Alice saw a black haired girl with blue eyes carrying loads of bags in her hands. Well she looks familiar....where have I seen her before? The girl quickly thought, trying to think of an place where she had seen the female. It became evident that Alice had forgotten the girl from this morning.

As they neared each other in the hallway, their eyes briefly met; blue and purple eyes locked on each other. The black haired girl sent chills through her, causing her to quickly look away in fright. She had been the girl to cause the fight earlier, that was certain however she seemed pretty calm from that time.

Turning her head back towards the female, she saw the other girl turn into the supernatural room. So she's a member? Scary. Thoughts like these were running into her head all the way until she made it down the steps. Once outside did she finally let out the breathe that she had forgotten she was holding. Frankly she was hoping that she would never meet that person again, she seemed really dangerous for one.

Alice started to follow the crowd of first years away from the first year building and towards the separate dorms. Upon reaching a fork in the road, one lines of boys went to the right while the girls stayed on the beaten path. They were now passing the big courtyard where Masu had said the best view was, the girl immediately memorized the area for later.

Luna had been walking around the school campus to pass some time, even visiting some of the school stores she rarely went to. Now armed with too much food for a single girl to eat, the robotic girl considered taking the food to the club so the others could eat. In truth, the girl was practically doing everything she could to distract her from Shiro's stupidity earlier in the day.

The girl had even turned off her phone so she wouldn't get any messages was walking through the halls, passing a purple haired girl as she walked into the club-room. They looked each other in the eyes but other than that kept moving, nothing interesting though. Luna opened the club's door, only to find only Masu in the floor leaning on the wall.

Luna had said nothing until the door finally locked in place behind her, making a soft click sound. "You....seriously look like hell, rough day too eh?" She said, placing the various assortments of foods on the table. From there the girl moved from the table to look through the windows, the first years were already pilling out of the 1st floor.

She peeked out the windows to see that most of the people were already starting to fold up the booths for the next day. Seeing as she wasn't all that mean, Luna knew she couldn't stay mad at the little dork. He was going to need help lifting that booth into the proper place then, it wasn't a one person job after all.

"Yo Masu! Shiro needs you to come back to the booth to help clean up. Oh and if you see any of the others, tell them to come up to the club room for some food." That was all Luna said before pulling herself from the window, walking back to the large table. Then she busied herself with setting up plates for the others who were bound to show up.

Time:
4:29 PM

Tagging:

L
U
N
A

Masu
Masu was still in the floor and smiling before relaxing, Luna came into the room and he turned his head making note of her presence. He was a pretty chill person overall and this was highly out of character for him to be acting like as he didn't naturally do this, or even have such a hard reaction to life. "It wasn't hard.. just a bit different is all, you ever feel like?" He was going to ask but she left to the window so he let the topic go without much of an issue in his mind. He pulled his phone out and sent the simple text of, "Hi" to Alice as he heard the next bit of what Luna had stated.

"I'll make sure I tell them.. but if I do recall, Maku has a date and Kimi is probably off flirting" He said tapping his chin for a moment after standing back up for a moment then shrugged. "But I'll go help Shiro.. since I suppose lifting that booth may be difficult for him to do alone." He said with a small smiled and then left the room, the door clicked behind him locking back before he walked off and down to the first level so he could go and assist. But the stairs seemed to go by slowly as he felt the time had changed by him so quickly, had they really toured the whole school in that time... that seemed to be a bit much but at the same time it seemed like such a short time.

He shook his head realizing that he was supposed to be going and helping Shiro not mucking around in his head so he continued out and over to their booth where he found a sleeping Shiro. Shaking the other boy lightly cause him to spur awake and the drawing he had made prior stuck to his face as he looked at Masu. The boy donning glasses laughed at the other who let off a growl of irritation and took the page from his face, "Don't worry Shiro i'm sure only me and you saw that so you don't have anything to worry about. I won't tell this time" He said with a smile and Shiro nodded giving him a thumbs-up before they set to work cleaning up the booth.

Shiro

Shiro felt slightly upset at himself that he had even managed to fall asleep but then again he kind of expected the situation to occur, because sleeping on the job usually led to a bad situation. He sighed slightly as they finished cleaning it up and then folded up the booth, Masu looked to him from the other side. "One.. Two.. Lift" He said and Shiro did as he was told, ironically Shiro had lifted almost all of the weight leaving Masu with practically nothing as they began to walk off to the designated spot to put the booths until the following day. When they stored it the two moved away by a little bit from the building, "That wasn't that bad now was it" Masu said and Shiro shook his head, The two headed back to the school building as Masu had instructed him to do, afterwards Masu sent out a message to the group telling them to come and join in the club room if they could do so.

Shiro just did as he was told at this point and the duo walked up the stairs, Shiro had his notepad out and had written
"So we gained one new member today" and Masu read it as they walked. "Oh I see.. well that's great, the more people who we get coming to the club the better off we are right?" He asked with a smile and the two just continued walking. "I agree but.. she seemed over-eager to join. So we need to be cautious of her" Shiro wrote and Masu nodded once more, "We'll figure things out whenever the time comes i'm sure" Masu said.
Mena Mena

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back