• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School Rp

• 1245ed91370e9fffd109a87e65927787459688d9.jpg
    Maku coughed while she tried to hold back a laugh at the sight of Kimi's "blunder" with his drink. She knew that she was being a hypocrite at this point, seeing as she had openly used her powers without setting an example for the others. Served him right for teasing her as much, he deserved this for once though she did end up starting to feel bad when he had to leave. No doubt she will be apologizing by the end of the day or whenever she had the chance to talk to him, hopefully he wont be made at her.

"I will have to go as well, I still have to get some assignments from the rest of my class. I'll see you all later tonight at the freshmen introduction ceremony." With that in mind Maku picked up her tray and walked towards the trash can, tossing the leftovers into the trash. She then headed out the door, leaving Alice and the other two members at the table on their own. When getting reminder of tonight's event, some of the memories from last night flashed in Alice's head. A strange idea popped into her head about the black haired boy that had rescued her, more so the things that he had said.

The details were blurry however she still managed to remember 'Ikka Tsubai' and how she had to tell the first male that came to mind about it. Of course the first male that came to mind was sitting across from her, was she really willing to try to talk to him about it? "So Masu-senpai....never mind." Her thoughts left her mind as she struggled to find what that person had meant last night. Alice decided against mentioning it as they were in the presence of another person, besides she would just act shy if they were alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back