• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School Rp

Shiro
46c992f3760e420f38af3d6d1b433107.jpg
Shiro at this point had cleaned himself up and the scent of blood was gone from his bathroom which now shimmered from just how clean he had gotten it to be, which wasn't unusual when you had Shiro clean something up. He was the type of person who didn't like to leave work half finished but rather bring it to a time where he would either finish it then or do it later, either of his two methods ended up with this result but for now it just seemed that he was in a somewhat different scenario entirely.

He looked at his phone again now and noticed it had taken him a mere three minutes.... that couldn't be right, he was sure it had been five due to the timer he had telling him such. This gave him a rough idea of what went down in the whole ordeal so he shook his head and let it go before heading back to his bed and laying down on it, he felt like he had let his team down today with not being strong enough to fight the much more nimble girl he had been up against.. he was also sure one move from him, if he could land it, would've cleaved her arm clean off. With a sigh he laid his head back and looked up at the sky until his phone began to vibrate and he lifted it above his face.
Supernatural
me
Wither: I went ahead and went back to my dorm.. had some minor injuries, you guys will fill me in on what I miss?
them
Dusk: Alright man.. You missed nothing except Kimi turning us back a few minutes.
them
Dusk: Oh and Eclipse worrying about where you went off to
me
Wither: Good Joke. She wouldn't worry about me so don't get my hopes up
He sent his message back to counteract that of his accomplice and sighed as his arm draped over his face covering his eyes, he was tired but he couldn't sleep... not because he didn't want to but the thoughts in his head were keeping him awake now. Was he the weakest in the group? If so he'd need to change that tonight or he would just need to be protected and he refused for that to be the case... if they were going to be protecting him he might as well leave the group as a whole. Much less he should just hide himself if he couldn't even manage to be strong enough to do anything. He grimaced at the idea of that, which left a foul taste in his mouth. So he quickly dressed himself and left the dorm, locking it behind him, and headed off to the local store near the school to get something to cook something with. When he was distraught he knew food might help him think it through.. or cooking at least was a surefire way to do such.
Tick-Tock (-10:02) and Dusk
2f2a34f86be79b8ccfffac90878d5bc2--character-ideas-character-design.jpg
7495a5a82e5f6f0211942c74878ce3a7--illustration-styles-illustrations.jpg
Kimi focused still on his powers to turn time back and a minute passed before he heard Aqua getting upset at him about him even using his powers to revive her date in the first place. His powers quickly shut off and the world just stood two minutes to where it was prior, "O-oh... alright. Sorry for using my powers so irresponsibly. You just seemed like you really wanted to go on that date because you liked the guy earlier, so I figured I should probably keep the situation as it was supposed to be" He said with an almost shocked tone since he didn't think Aqua would be that scolding over a meager two hours. Especially when it would just recharge later that night in a few hours, but something in him sensed that Aqua had gotten quite a bit irritated from this whole situation. On top of that Kona had disappeared.. meaning he might have sent her to her dorm or something by mistake, that was the weird part about freezing time and then rewinding as you did it.. you tend to send the frozen person somewhere they'd be in the future.

Dusk listened to what Thunder said and felt Alice holding his sleeve tightly, he smiled a little bit at her since she seemed to be quite unused to this whole thing which wasn't unusual for someone who was completely powerless out in the world. Those who had power were linked together through the ones who countered them but it would seem that this didn't always play the roles in life we'd intend for them to, "Don't worry.. just stay close to me and I'll keep you safe" he said patting her on the head before deciding to answer Thunders question. "Well he said he went back home, he'd apparently gotten injured or something" He said before turning his phone to show Luna the messages that were in the group chat.
Supernatural
me
Wither: I went ahead and went back to my dorm.. had some minor injuries, you guys will fill me in on what I miss?
them
Dusk: Alright man.. You missed nothing except Kimi turning us back a few minutes.
them
Dusk: Oh and Eclipse worrying about where you went off to
me
Wither: Good Joke. She wouldn't worry about me so don't get my hopes up
Kimi turned and nodded to Luna and Masu, "Did you not check your phone? He had sent that a little bit ago while we were just standing around talking... hopefully his wounds weren't too bad. God knows the kid will beat himself up if they were" He said his voice hushing slightly towards the end since he knew who had caused his injuries and the severity. That small view through Shiro's eyes had been enough to see both injuries and he didn't doubt Shiro was going through a slump now, his phone went off and he had gotten a message from Shiro outside the group chat. "Now he's asking me what color notebook he should buy? Why would he need more?" He spoke before replying to his friend with an 'idk' and slipping his phone back to his pocket.
Kanae
shinobu_sengoku_school_dialogue_render.png
Kanae had his eyes on the screen and monitored the red dots cautiously as they moved through the building and approached them closer now, "Activate Ranged combat, with enough damage to kill them and enough distance you won't get harmed. If that's not one activate the one that best fits the criteria" He said simply not knowing her full list of commands yet since she hadn't exactly come with a manual so it was a bit harder for him to think of what this advanced tech girl could do off of a mere whim. He just needed her to stay back as much as possible and manage to take out all the attackers that approached without taking a hit. He heard gunfire and some odd noise, looking to the screen it showed one of the 4 teams had been eliminated and all lay either dead on the floor or dead against the wall. Another team had lost two members but they were still alive with two others.

"We have ten hostiles en-route to our position, that shouldn't be too ba-" He said before the screen showed the remained of the last team and half of the next had been eliminated. "This security system works well... that's six hostiles in total. Think we can handle that Solar?" He asked turning to her with a friendly look on his face. Honestly he was just glad he had gotten the ability to see them easily dispatched by the system itself, though the rest of them seemed to avoid it quite well and were approaching the entrance to the area they were in quickly. This must've been the main hub, information and these android were stored here so it was likely very valuable to have such an are kept in top security, he had ideas on what he could do as soon as the others got close but he'd wait for that moment as it hadn't quite come.
Mena Mena

• 224e70947212e2c4e2109acef83a6a2e--elsword-eve-most-beautiful-images.jpg
    Solar acknowledged the command, her eyes started to shine in a mix white or blue hue. "Understood Master. Activating my code now." Her clothing and hair started to morph into something else. Her hair became longer as her eyes became a dark blue, though still on the light side however it lost their star irises. Her clothing had become a bit more revealing, although she was still covering most of her skin. She was still wearing a tiara, though only slightly different with electricity instead of diamonds.

"I can handle them no problem, master." The grey haired girl didn't mind her new appearance, she kept her eyes on the door. Solar had been monitoring the screen without the need to look over her shoulder, this combat model was more in tune with the system than her base model. She was linked to the system, therefore she didn't need to constantly turn around to look at things.

• 46c992f3760e420f38af3d6d1b433107.jpg
    Shiro hadn't taken a long time as he walked and soon got to the store, in his good hand he grabbed a basket and began to walk around in order to find what he would need for dinner that night and some other meals in the future. He went to the back and thought about what he was missing, so he picked up some loaf bread and some beef from the fridge section. Next he went to get some butter and cheese, the basket wasn't too heavy quite yet so he knew that there shouldn't be an issue with this. Heading over to the produce aisle he began to examine the quality of the vegetable by looking between them without touching them.

There were quite a few veggies he ended up buying in the end, a head of lettuce, some tomatoes, a couple carrots and potatoes. By now the basket had gotten a little bit heavier and he had arrived at the notebook section, he had plenty of pens and pencils now he needed to decide on the type. Shiro went to the most expensive of the notebooks automatically since he didn't want to buy anything cheap or it would break apart far too easily and his other one he had prior was a brand he no longer trusted due to it's lack of durability. So upon examining them he decided on a red-covered notebook with five subjects to write in, that should be plenty for him to write his messages to people in.

With that he held a small smile upon his lips and walked to the counter, stopping by the small fridge and adding a bottle of water to his basket. From here he went through the register and walked out with both hands, his left holding the heavier things and three bags while his right held the water bottle and bread. He didn't want to bring more harm to his right hand since it was already bad enough therefore he decided that was the best course of action. A girl with blonde hair walked by him and he offered a passing nod to her, but she just blushed and waved before walking off with her group of friends. By now he was about half-way back to his dorm from the store and hummed gently.

Mena Mena

Solar made sure to check all her systems, making them ready just in case she had to fight combat hand to hand. Being asleep for so long has slowed down her combat system, despite there being restrictions on her system. It's been a long time since she's been in combat mode, so her combat systems are all messed up. Last time she ran to diagnostic check, it took her almost an hour to finish the system. She doesn't have the time to fix all of them in one go, so enabling 2 will probably be efficient enough.

"Understood master, I will kill the lights." Solar cut the power to the room, leaving the room in complete darkness like before. All could be heard was the people outside the door slowly cutting into the metal doors to get inside. Constant banging on the door was forceful enough that the door started to cave in on itself. "I won't let anyone touch you." She stated, once people started to pour into the room. Solar started to fire lasers towards the first person that came near to the fallen machine they used as cover. This caused the other enemies to take cover and began to retaliate cover.

Last edited:

He had finally gotten to his dorm room and had begun to cook dinner. Though he always cooked a little too much since he was used to cooking for his family. Sighing slightly he heard his phone buzzing and washed his hands up before checking out what was stated. Because of this he ensured that the lid was good on the pot of both the curry that was cooking up and the rice which was coming to a boil now. They would be done fairly soon at this rate so he figured it wouldn't be too bad for him to try and test it out, though before he got to his phone he wrote down in the new notebook 'Buy rice cooker' and left it open so that he could use it for whatever he deemed necessary on this dire of importance phone message.

Apparently Luna was going to come over which was something he didn't mind since that wouldn't be so bad.. maybe the company would be nice for at least a little bit but.. he was making dinner. Which just gave him yet another brilliant idea in the mind of Shiro, if he invited her over for dinner then maybe they could smooth things over and be on good terms again. But would that come across as creepy to just ask someone to eat dinner with you out of the blue? No no that couldn't be since she had suddenly just said she was going to come out and be at his house, if anything that was the creepy thing.. but was that the issue? He shook his head and decided that he should just send her a text and invite her over for when dinner was ready.
    Angry Kitty
    them
    Hey, Masu said that you left because of your wounds? I'm coming over in five minutes.
    me
    Alright.. I'm making curry and rice for dinner if you would like to stay for that. It'll probably be done by the time you get here.

Mena Mena

Last edited:

Solar continued to fire lasers towards the enemies, who had started to take cover behind the other structures. However a straggler from the other group, tripped along the way as they were ducking for cover. "Please leave from my master's sight, pitiful beings." Her voice seemed uncaring in the matter as she shot the person though their head. It didn't matter to her that there was even more blood pouring onto the floor, she just would clean it up later. Seems like master has powers of his own. She noted, taking in the account of blood moving on it's own.

"Damn, someone got to her first. Did anyone activate the distress call?" A voice screamed from the other side of the room, this person kept shooting at Kanae. Based on that voice, they used another entry point to get into the room. No matter. Solar thought as she scanned the room for most of the enemies. "If we just take out the master then we're fine." She ignored such discussion as she continued to send lasers their way. "No, it's jammed!" A response came from the other side of the room as well, they seemed to be hurt as well.

Shooting two more members, Solar's clothing was starting to get covered in their blood. She didn't care much as she started to dash across the room towards the enemy. Seeing as she was charging towards them, one of the soldiers threw a flash grenade at Solar. Thinking it was a normal rock and not a explosive device, she tried to shoot it down; which resulted in she getting blinded by the light that was emitted by the grade. "Keep the specimen distracted, I'll handle the master." The leader of the group barked at another member, disappearing into thin air.

Solar was going to return to her master's side, however a knife grazed her cheek. "Where do you think you're going?!" A few more knives were thrown her direction, the cybernetic girl clearly didn't have such time to be entertaining this person. A knife embedded itself deep within her thigh, Solar pulled it out while saying, "You are distracting me from my master. I will kill you."

1516656917202.png

Shiro was finishing to set the table as he felt his phone go off, he planned to make her eat regardless since he knew she definitely didn't have the time to go and get food unless she went by someplace and got it before walking here. As soon as those thoughts came to his mind he was slightly hesitant but didn't let it stop him as he set her a place at the table, then there was the issue of what kind of drink she would want... he had three different kinds but they were all iffy on whether or not she'd want one or the other. He had Sprite, Pepsi, and Dr. Pepper but it was beyond him which one she would want the most out of the options so he decided to text her back and see what she preferred when she got there. For the moment being he just got a couple of glasses and set them on the counter so that he could work them out in a moment, since it wouldn't be that hard to find out her preference once she got there.
    Angry Kitty
    them
    Hey, Masu said that you left because of your wounds? I'm coming over in five minutes.
    me
    Alright.. I'm making curry and rice for dinner if you would like to stay for that. It'll probably be done by the time you get here.
    them
    I'm on my way. There better be some sake or soda when I get there.
    me
    I have three kinds of Soda
    Besides this the rest of everything was well off and he decided that it would be a fairly simplistic thing to have done now, but he was a bit confused on a few things now that he thought on it again. Why was it that girls were allowed in the boys dorms but not vice-versa... wouldn't that just give more of an incentive for? He stopped himself in his thoughts and instead decided to think more on what he'd done, the table looked like it had been set up fancy but he had just done what he would normally do for a meal. The curry and rice turned out well due to his taste test so that was yet another plus in his book, for now he'd just make sure that nothing went wrong.

With another idea in his mind he realized that his bandage might seem a bit unsightly but honestly at this point he doubted he had the time to cover it with a meager minute before the time she said she was going to be arriving. So he decided he should probably just avoid using his right hand if he could manage it for the moment at least, keeping that time in his mind he moved over to the door and opened it so he could poke his head out and check if he could see her nearby or if she was going to be another few minutes. His notebook and pen were with him so he could write out any message that he may need to

"You do not deserve such a tool of destruction. We will leave peacefully and won't kill you if you hand the test subject over." Solar overheard the leader speak towards her master in an indifferent kind of tone. It was almost like the leader was mocking her master, that strangely didn't sit well within her stomach. Anything concerning her master was her utmost priority, however she was being distracted by another person. They were rather annoying duo, she gave them that much credit however she wouldn't allow them to touch a hair on her master's head.

However just when the cybernetic girl was going to intervene, her master started to control the blood on her dress, forming some type of protective barrier around her. He had already devised a plan from the looks of it and hearing him shout even more orders towards her made it even more clear. Solar understood her master's orders and prepared herself to decimate the enemies in front of her. Raising a hand into the air, the grey haired girl started to slowly chant in a different language while just standing there. As she was standing there, a soft light blue glow began to emit from her hand into a single ball at the center.

"I've had it with trying to be diplomatic. This is the end for you!" The yellow haired girl charged towards her, however the female continued to stand there while still chanting. Placing her hand down and in front of the oncoming enemy, the grey haired female switched her language and then stated 11 simple words. "By order of the pack, hear my master's plea! Giga Stream!" The light from her hand started to expland outwards as she thrusted it towards the enemy, without a hint of remorse the laser suddenly fired. The laser had suddenly became bigger, it blased through the doors like they were butter.

The knock on the door startled him slightly to be honest but he quickly responded by moving over to the door and opening it, he noticed Luna there and smiled. Using his foot to hold open the door he wrote in his new notebook, "Did the stairs take your breath away? I know they're a little difficult but you insisted in coming over" He wrote and showed to her with a small grin. The bandaged hand was the one holding the notebook and he tried his damnedest to hide the bandaging but he couldn't exactly tell if it had worked or not, he just kinda hoped that it had. Moving his other hand he motioned her inside and once she had entered he shut the door behind her and locked it like he always did. Moving a little bit from the doorway he wrote on his paper a bit more, "You can go ahead and take a seat if you want. Which type of soda do you like though?" He wrote and underlined the last question to exaggerate it's point.

He moved over to the table and pulled a chair out for her like the gentleman which he was, from here he moved back into the kitchen and looked over the bar with the cups and drinks ready to make. He wanted to be a good host and to do such he knew that he needed to be a good person and do all of this like he should, he ensured that she was hopefully going to have a decent time and maybe this would be a decent time for him to apologize about being so hateful to her earlier in the woods... honestly that was something he regretted doing but wasn't exactly sure on how to approach.

"Please die. Insects like you should not even be in my master's sight." Solar continued to fire her death beam at all the enemies she could see, reducing their bodies to ash. Most of the floor had been covered in all sorts of things, mostly blood and broken pieces of metal from the equipment surrounding the room. The laser had vaporized most of the equipment inside the room as well, melting the metal into a lava like substance. Once all the enemies were either vaporized or fleeing, the cybernetic female turned around and started to float towards her master.

Solar's feet never touched the ground as she gently glide across the floor towards Kanae. Once reaching his side, the white haired girl quickly bowed towards him. "Master, I have taken care of most of the enemies just as you requested." Her body was marked up with cuts and scrapes, with a noticeably large but deep cut on her cheek. The android girl seemed not to care about the pain at all, she hardly noticed with all the fighting that had been going on. She noticed the pain that the other male was in, however she said nothing and continued to bow.

• xzye.png
    "Whoa so cool! You can really fly fast! Aqua, you're broom is amazing!" The purple haired girl was surprised by the speed that Aqua's broom possessed. It wasn't flying nearly as fast earlier, however it was still an astonishing speed. The broom sped up even quicker once such words came out of Alice's mouth, it seemed to appreciate the compliment that Alice had give it. The blue haired girl laughed at her new friend's comments, she's never really gotten complimented on something such as this before.

Alice looked up at the sky, viewing all the stars made her feel more comfortable. She loved the night time sky, riding on Aqua's broom had given her a first hand look that she couldn't see through a telescope. The magician simply smiled before saying, "Of course I can, I am a highly expert magician after all." The duo continued to fly at the pace they were, soon enough they were back at the dorms. "Alright, this is your stop. This is your captain speaking, keep all hand and feet on the broom until we reach the destination." Aqua mimicked a captain's radio voice while she lowered her broom down until it reached the sideway.

Once the broom was on the ground, Alice quickly jumped off the broom and landed softly on the sideway. Brushing off the dirt from her skirt, the purple haired girl turned around to thank the magician once more. However when the female turned around, the female was gone. "Oh well...I hope I get to say thank you tomorrow then." The girl sighed before walking into the female's dorms, heading straight towards her own room.

A smirk came across his face as he noticed her hungry expression and quickly scribbled in the notebook again before showing it to her, "Go ahead and eat. I'll get your drink to you in a second" he showed it to her and ensured that it was perfectly visible before moving back to his fridge and pouring her drink. He just filled his own cup with water and walked over to the table where he set the drinks in their correct locations before heading back into the little kitchen and worked on cleaning things up as he looked over the bar occasionally at her. He didn't want to come across as weird so he tried his best not to look too weird about the matter and instead just look like a decent guy all the while being a good host for his company. He noticed she was staring out the window and moved his hand towards the light dial, turning the level of the light down a bit to give her a clearer view of the outside and drop any light glare on the window as best as he could manage to.

Her next question that had been posed was somewhat of an oddity to him, she had questioned why someone would live on the top floor. It was only a few flights up and maybe took a brisk jog to get there in a minute or two, he didn't think it was that bad but maybe that was just his perception of the stairway after climbing it or so many times. Since this had been his dorm room for... quite an abundance of days to say the least. He used his hand and scribbled down in his notebook once more, before holding it over the bar to show it to her. "Well I like it honestly. Not having to deal with people moving around above me in the middle of the night, and the view is better. The stairs can be a bit tasking if your not used to it though.. but that's just one way I can help myself stay in shape"

He cleaned up just the basics of things, capping the pots he had so that he could still give her more if she asked for it. From here he took his notebook and pen before walking over to the table and sitting down in his seat, he put the notebook on the table and the pen atop that before bowing his head and seeming to do some sort of prayer. Though it was unknown what he would be praying for, his features seemed to soften from it all the same before he glanced up again and looked at Luna once more with both hands under the table.

• 1518903358689.pngThe grey haired female understood her master's orders, quickly de-transforming from her assault combat mode. Her clothing was still covered with blood even when she changed her appearance back to her normal state. The female had made sure to bow once more after checking out her systems from first time use of using such a powerful code. "Master, I do not think you should concern yourself with my well being, a wound such as this won't slow me down from protecting you. I am just a weapon for your use, nothing more. You should instead focus on your own wounds." Solar continued to bow towards her master, not caring about her current state.

She doesn't understand the trouble that she is causing by saying such a thing, however she had more pressing matters to attend to. The girl would continue to protect and serve Kanae to the end of time, even if she was fatally injured and lying in a pool of her own blood. Solar was starting to feel the effects of prolonged use of her code, however she did not let such a thing show to alarm her master. Her vision was becoming blurry and unfocused as she looked towards her master's face, she could not think in this state of mind.

Even the wounds she had suffered from the knife throwing girl had been meniscal to what her sensors were picking up at the moment. "Master, we should relocate from this area soon." Even the small machine in Kanae's pocket had come to agree with her, when it came with her master's health and state of mind. They were both on the same page when it came with him it seemed.

• 1518922355661.png
    A gentle sigh came from Shiro as he examining Luna now with a slightly admiring look to his face as he gazed at her, she really was someone completely and utterly beautiful to him. He couldn't resist his feelings of admiration towards her but she didn't like that and he knew that he'd have to deal with that sadly, He scribbled on his paper a little bit after she had spoken to him. "Well I tried to make it somewhat decent... I didn't realize you were coming over or I would've tried harder on it to be honest" He showed her the paper and then took a spoonful of his own hand with his right hand. The bandaged of them still didn't show and he was glad that this happened to be the case, or it would likely have caused a misunderstanding in the fact that he was healing and instead.. well he couldn't tell what honestly.

After thinking this he thought about something else he should talk about since it would probably be a smart thing to do so he sat his spoon down and went back to writing for a moment. He scribbled for a moment before looking at it for a moment and made sure he had wrote it first, afterwards he turned it around to her for a moment and held it with his left hand so that she was capable of reading it. "So... what made you want to come over here for in the first place? I mean as you can see I'm fine. I'm not saying I don't appreciate the fact you came over, it's nice to have company. But I'm kinda curious as to why you'd want to come over." He had written and hoped that there would be a solid and good response from it.

He moved his right hand to pick up his spoon again and moved it towards the curry and rice, as he did that he felt a pressure get applied to the wound and dropped his spoon with a light wince coming across his face. The blood went red again against the bandaged and became obvious, due to the sudden jarring of him dropping the spoon his long-sleeved shirt moved back and had revealed his bandage that wrapped his right had almost fully. The grip on his notebook in his left-hand tightened slightly as he tensed up against it slightly.

• 1519518520585.png"Master, I do not understand your choice as to treat me like this. I am just a tool to be used by you. Nothing more than that." The white haired girl did not understand as to why her master was dead set on caring for her. She was just a machine whose coding ordered her to obey him, she could not understand other things that he did and why he did them. To her entire being, he was an entity to be put on a high pedestal, that was like a god and she was just lucky enough to serve him. He was her everything and the reason that she was able to be awakened was because of him.

"Understood, however I will still protect you if any harm were to come to you. I am your servant." Solar blatantly stated as she analysed her Master's body while he was healing. However she was soon caught completely off guard by her master's actions, it actually blindsided her. The white haired girl blinked when her master's lips touched her own, she did not know what to think of such an action. She had been completely mesmerized by the action that she had failed to notice the duo teleported to Kanae's room.

Once taking the time to stop spacing out, Solar began to blink as she addressed her new surroundings. It was much different than the lab that she had been found in...it was much cleaner and the air wasn't as humid or musty. "Yes.....in order to heal me is quite simple. I just need to insert my teeth inside your skin until I draw and taste blood." Her fingers slowly traced the bottom of her lip. "Master....why did your lips touch mine? Was that a way of punishing my behavior recently?" The girl asked turned her head towards him.

• 1519526597667.png
    Shiro looked at his hand just to try and make sense of what had even happened to make this go the way that it had done before, the injury looked fine more or less just a little disturbance had thrown it out of the loop once more and made it react to the slightly pressing side of the spoon that caused him to have his little pain outburst there. Not only had he been worrying about keeping Luna over for a bit since she wasn't exactly the easiest to have understanding what he was meaning but she seemed attendant to want to keep him safe and that made his heart warm up a little bit, despite the tsundere girl having been a little rude back in the woods she would come all this way to apologize to him over it and that was something else for him since not many people would go out of their way to do that for him.

He looked to her for a moment and noticed her going for the medical kit on the floor, he didn't exactly feel like holding the notebook and writing on it would help his case since his hand was harmed rather decently so he decided that maybe he should go about talking normally with her instead. So he had prepped himself a little more just to try and secure his own seat in not having her beat the actual crap out of him, so he moved a little bit towards her. "Luna I didn't take too much offense towards the forest situation... I figured that you were upset about me showing my feelings so I backed off to try and make it easier for you" He spoke his voice was soft and held a very innocent and sweet tone to it. It was the kind of mannerism someone would speak in when they were being 100% honest but they didn't know how to ensure you knew that.

"I'm not the best at first aid... I can usually heal my own injuries up rather fast.... I'm sorry that I'm not the best at doing my own medical issues though. That's another reason I'm thankful to have you over"
    He spoke with a smile on his face and once again moved so that he could make things easier on her once again by getting out of his chair and following after her.

• 1520126899148.pngSolar tracked her master's movements while she stood in the middle of the room, glancing around at the surroundings. She determined that her wounds weren't mainly that serious so she wouldn't need to use Kanae's blood to heal herself. The room seemed to be cleaned up a bit from the last time her master had been here, she could sense the thermal energy in the room.

Newer thermal energy radiated a more warmer heat source that was far brighter than cold and distant energy hours or even days ago. The white haired girl continued to look around the room, her crystal blue eyes never leaving the sight of the room's door. There appeared to be many things lining the walls and the edge of the windows, however nothing was hanging up on the walls.

Nothing in the space seemed to pose a threat to her master, so she deemed it suitable for her master to stay in. The girl slowly descended towards the ground, once reaching the floor she reached down and took off her shoes. She placed her shoes down into the corner then went back to where she had been standing in the room. "I see, I understanding more about Master's complications with the opposite sex, I presume. Based on the tone that you are presenting, you liked the kiss that you've given to me." Solar was blant in her explanation as she looked down at her feet, feeling the carpet underneath her feet.

Solar knew that her master would probably prefer that she would be a more "relaxed" version of herself, though this was quite troubling towards the android. How does one relax or even chill out? There was no math algorithm for such a thing, therefore the white haired girl was stumped on what to do for the next moments.

Bring her own thoughts back towards what Kanae had stated, a thought rang out from within her mind. "Then it is to mean that my master must find me very special in order to do such an action." Solar stated while looking back towards her master's direction.

• His hues of blue met the gloves which snapped onto Luna's hands with such a sudden pace that he couldn't really contest her on it. In his opinion he wasn't that messed up since he'd used his flames to burn off any bacteria that may have been on or in his wound. But that didn't seem to be part of her priority checklist when she was unraveling his bloodied bandages. His hand was mainly decently handled so the only time that they started bleeding again was after she had unwrapped it and left him to be exposed as a small trickle of blood began to start it's way down.

After a moment he heard her say something about pain, "What's gonna hurt like a-?" He began to question her before the stinging pain shot throughout his entire arm and his eyes widened slightly. He felt his nerves telling him to pull away but he managed to keep himself still for the moment. "Son of.. Oww" He muttered as he bit his lip slightly to keep from jerking his arm back, once she had finished he was silently thanking whatever divine being was out there, eyes watched carefully as another bloodied cotton ball was put aside. She was wanting to treat him as he could tell from how she spoke but, in his mind he couldn't be sure as to whether it was just like she said or if there was something else behind it as well.

Luna seemed to be a bit too ready with this as though she had either done this before or learned it from somewhere, that could either be something bad or something quite good but he wasn't going to judge honestly. "Well... i'll try to speak my mind more to you in the future then. Since I don't mind talking to you.. being blatantly honest I enjoy talking to you mire than most people." He said and watched her bandaging his hand keeping it as still as he humanly could manage.

• 1520140529309.pngSolar watched Kanae use his magic and form his own blood into the shape of a ball, she studied the magic he possessed. So far he has demonstrated ranged capabilities with using his own blood at the cost of the possibility of bleeding out, he hasn't demonstrated any close ranged fighting styles though. If Kanae were a purely ranged combat then she would have to protect him from bleeding out and any person that tried to attack him. The white haired girl had heard her master's order, she had no choice but to obey him.

Lifting her head towards the blood she slowly began to suck the crimson liquid down her throat, drinking the blood slowly. His blood allowed her wounds to heal, this became evident when her eyes started to glow a dark crimson red matching the color of his blood. Once she was done with the blood, she licked lips while her tongue kept lingering on the taste. His blood was rather sweet, however she did smell a pinch of tanginess in the scent.

"Master if you ever want to partake in the kissing of the lips then I am open to it always....I have much to learn about this world from being asleep for so long. I hope you will still accept me despite my capabilities being unpowered at the moment." The white haired girl noted while sitting down next to his bed. She didn't have anything else to do since her master seemed occupied at the moment so she just sat there. So Solar just thought of what he had spoken to her then came up with a quick response, "Understood, if I am special to you then you are special to me. I am loyal to you."

• He could feel his blood traveling into her body, it was an odd sensation to say the lest but it was one where you didn't complain about the oddity. He turned over his shoulder and realized that she was healing up from all of this rather nicely, he could say he was glad but decided not to for the moment. A small smile remained on his lips as he continued his work, strands of codes moved past quickly as they could and he made sure he was typing it out right with no mistakes to his code. Then he hit a barrier as he stopped typing and listened to her statements.

He turned in his chair with a bit of surprise from what she had stated, "S-s-s-solar... um, I accept you regardless of how strong you are at the moment. As for kissing though. Whenever you want to try it don't be afraid to come to me for it, since if you think it would beneficial to you i'm not against it in any way" He said and moved a little in his chair which could be expressing his own nervousness in the idea of kissing the girl, mainly due to the fact she wasn't like any other girl he'd kissed. But that was to be expected when you kiss someone who didn't even know what a kiss was.

"You don't have to force yourself to be loyal to me though. If you want to be then I'm glad to have you... but if you'd prefer someone else I don't want to keep you from reaching your full potential" He spoke in a way that held a neutrality but still a softness to it, the kind that indicated a gentle approach with his words. Which could be summed up to him being careful or even caring towards her. "Actually Solar.. I'm working on programming you a personality and would like to know what you might like the idea of acting like. So come on over here and take a seat, from there we'll look over personality information so you can pick what you'd like" He said and pulled up a list of personality traits with their definitions, upon clicking any of the links one would be brought to a video to explain them. As for her seating, there was a chair that could be pulled over to his side for her to sit in. Or the way he was sitting had left room between him and the table that a person could theoretically sit on his lap and cause no real discomfort.

• 1520259872064.png"Ah if you would pay well then I could even become your personal care taker. Though I doubt we would last a week together....." Luna said this in a joking manner, playfully combing her fingers through her hair. She assumed that he was joking about taking care of him, after all they could hardly stand one another being in the same room most of the time. Right now she was just eating her fill before leaving and getting out of his hair for once in awhile, like she should be doing.

Not building bonds to only make the burn once someone dies or leaves, she wasn't like that. She forced herself to be rude towards the others so they wouldn't care about her. After they graduate from school, Luna would be happy to finally get out of their hair and do whatever she wanted. She wouldn't have to fight any monsters or stupid deities anymore and discover different places from being coupe up in school for so long.

She finished up the rest of her food quickly, beginning to chase down the crushed food components with water. Upon hearing Shiro's remark, the water went down the wrong pipe and she almost spat out the water that she had been drinking. "W-What....? Oh yes cake, I could go for some cake right about now." The black haired girl quickly collected herself as quickly as she could.

• Shiro heard what she had said as he got up and moved off to the kitchen now not exactly wanting to admit to the fact that they would be excessively unstable. He gave a little smile though as he moved about a little bit, "Well I suppose that's true enough. But maybe you'd come to like me eventually, or we could stop our arguing and just become civil" He shrugged as he moved to the counter and unwrapped some plastic handles that kept the cake within the container secure and fresh. He brought out another plate and placed it down, a few moments later and the sugary aroma would waft through the air.

He lifted a knife and made a precise cut through it before moving it to the plate and placing a fork with it. He closed the container and snapped the handles back together which contained the cake nicely in it's see-through container. He lifted the plate in his good hand and walked back over to the table where he sat it down in front of her, "Yeah I know it's just chocolate cake with some fancy icing. But I wanted to make something that would taste good and red velvet is... not an option in my home" He said showing his own distaste for one specific flavor of cake.

This would further push his ideals of cake-superiority with almost everything being above red velvet, the sin of cakes. He moved about the table and gathered up the empty curry plates before heading back into the kitchen where he had began to do the dishes for everything being a bit quieter now as he had revealed something and didn't know if she planned to press on such or not.

• 1520454844378.pngLuna watched him slip into the kitchen, the rummaging of several cabinets and plastic bags could be heard from the area. While waiting for Shiro to come back with the cake, Luna began to relax in the chair and kicked off her shoes. She did end up placing them in a small corner of the room, not to disturb them from eating when the time came. When she came back to her seat, the black haired girl had overheard what he had said in the kitchen.

"Well that could happen....as long as we don't get on each other's nerves." She remarked back at him as she rolled her eyes. Honestly she could never understand where he would get such ideas, though some of them didn't sound as bad as this one right now. Luna watched him come back from the kitchen with a see through lid covering a piece of cake on a plate.

Once he placed down the cake, she opened the lid to look down at the cake he had brought. It looked nice, however she could tell that something was very wrong with the cake....particularly the coloring of the entire cake. "This looks nice....though, I can't eat chocolate. I thought I told everyone of my allergies...the last time we had a party?"

• The sound of a plate hitting against the side of the sink gave off a slight thunk but nothing more, Shiro's one-handed cleaning had come to a pause for the moment as new information was revealed to him. The boy hadn't been told about Luna's allergies.. likely because he hadn't been at that party, his sister pulled him away to an important 'meeting'. A slight feeling of confusion ran through him for a moment as he tried to figure out what he could do in order to fix what he had messed up now, his mind was blank before the running water gave him an idea of what he could do.

"Oh... I wasn't at that one. Well just come and here and we can put it down the disposal, I have a couple tubs of ice-cream in the fridge if you would want that instead" He offered as he continued cleaning, using a brush to scrub the plates clean since he wasn't capable of using his other hand to get in to clean it as much as he wanted, but he couldn't stand a dirty living situation.. it honestly was a huuuge turn-off for him to deal with.

"Sorry about not knowing though... uhm, what all are you allergic to if you don't mind me asking?" He said focused on that more than the rest of what she had said. But he also figured it would be rude not to respond to the rest as well but his eyes glanced to the clock and he realized how late it was.

"Also I'm sure we could manage... Luna this is going to sound exceptionally weird but don't be taken off-guard by it." He said before focusing on the cleaning for a moment. "You're going to have to stay over for the night... Leaving at this time from the boys dorm would be really... sketchy" He said and moved one plate to a towel to let it air-dry before starting upon the following one.

• 1520543485864.png"Oh....I don't really like ice cream either.....I am just a cake person however I just can't eat chocolate." The black haired girl grumbled as she leaned back in the seat, staring up at the ceiling of the room. Her mind began to wander about today's events and how she ended up coming to Shiro's dorm because of her big mouth. Honestly she was trying to get better at holding back such words, however even while being an android.....no one is perfect. Upon hearing Shiro ask for any more of her food allergies, she began to think deeply on the subject.

"I can't eat chocolate that's it." The girl responded promptly to him, after thinking about the question for so long. Nothing had come to mind when thinking about food allergies, so she would just tell him the obvious for right now. Glancing down at her phone, she noticed that it was already 11 pm; 3 hours had already passed since she had arrived here. "Well...I suppose I will have to stay tonight. I can sleep on the couch, just leave me a blanket and I should be good." Luna sighed before folding her arms together, a small yawn escaped her lips despite such actions.

It was indeed getting late in the day and as much as she didn't want to stay....she really didn't have an option in the matter. It was either getting stuck here for the night or leaving and running into that security guard, one of which she really didn't want to talk to. "Well I guess we should get some sleep..." The black haired girl got up from her seat and sleepily walked towards the couch, folding her own arms all over her body. Soon enough, the female had fallen completely asleep to the sound of dishes being washed in the kitchen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back