• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's Betrayal - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
It's 20 to 6 in the morning, I'm fixing my sleep schedule, everything's dark, so.....

I slept from seven to 3 in the morning so I got quite a bit of sleep already.
Granted I did snooze an entire 16 hours the day before so I think I'm as well rested as can be.
The time between christmas and new years is just weird to me.

I can understand that, the holiday season can be weird like that sometimes. But knowing that you're well rested is better than the alternative, especially since it's so late/early for you... I'm sure things will work themselves out, just a matter of time and all that jazz.

Well, plan's staying awake for 12 more hours before going back to sleep.
Time to un-fuck this sleep schedule of mine.

My blood's basically caffeine at this point, I'm just not having an easy time sleeping right now, tons of unfinished projects, be it drawing, writing or some other university schoolwork's that's gonna be due in two months or so.

Anyhow!
K KodomoSekai Anything I need to change about my CS?

She ain't good!
She's bad to the bone, well, not really since she's a big softie under all that thick metal plating.

i keep wanting to add strength as a power, as one that goes mostly unnoticed. but i think what i alreADY HAVE IS ENOUGH, considering i cant put cyrokinesis down without including water to some degree

but also the image of a 5'2 man punching someone to death is...

entertaining

i keep wanting to add strength as a power, as one that goes mostly unnoticed. but i think what i alreADY HAVE IS ENOUGH, considering i cant put cyrokinesis down without including water to some degree

but also the image of a 5'2 man punching someone to death is...

entertaining
I think I know who I ship with Arsene now.
AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW THEM YET.

Necromantic Necromantic

Did you say metal manipulation? Finally, someone who can supply some pretty hard stuff for Jared to copy~

And he's French? Ohonhonhon, excellent

So he's a tsundere...?
Just Arsene's type!
sorta! hes definitely got the tsun, you might be looking for a bit to find his dere. in public, he seems all dere because hes an attention whore
Necromantic Necromantic

Did you say metal manipulation? Finally, someone who can supply some pretty hard stuff for Jared to copy~

And he's French? Ohonhonhon, excellent
my body is ready

sorta! hes definitely got the tsun, you might be looking for a bit to find his dere. in public, he seems all dere because hes an attention whore

my body is ready
He and Arsene are going to have some fun vying for the spotlight against each other. I can already tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back