• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's Betrayal - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Are you still accepting characters? I have a disease manipulation styled character I have in mind.

dr__cipherous___arcane_steampunk_plague_doctor_by_twohornsunited_d8xmv4x-pre.jpg

I need to finish up a few things but the meat of the CS is up. Ill have the rest knocked out by tomorrow mid day

Last edited:
Ill try to get it edited up but will probably have to change more of the character than I was expecting in regards to removing the Nosokinetic. Ill let you know if I can figure it out

Ill try to get it edited up but will probably have to change more of the character than I was expecting in regards to removing the Nosokinetic. Ill let you know if I can figure it out
I'm mostly just not allowing it to make biologic matter. Otherwise, I just want it to have more drawbacks as it doesn't seem to affect the character that much.

Actually, thinking on it Nosokinetic structures/objects wouldn't be strong at all. If I sit and explain it out what I have in my mind I think you'd like it. Im thinking more Obsidian than steel in its entirety. Blood/bodily fluids would form a crystalline and almost crystal like structure. While it can be sharp it wouldn't be durable at all. The stuctures would also require mass to form. So it wouldn't be anything coming out of no where. Conservation of mass still works in this regard. So he'd need biomass to do anything with that.

Actually, thinking on it Nosokinetic structures/objects wouldn't be strong at all. If I sit and explain it out what I have in my mind I think you'd like it. Im thinking more Obsidian than steel in its entirety. Blood/bodily fluids would form a crystalline and almost crystal like structure. While it can be sharp it wouldn't be durable at all. The stuctures would also require mass to form. So it wouldn't be anything coming out of no where. Conservation of mass still works in this regard. So he'd need biomass to do anything with that.
This needs to be specified on the sheet, as well as drawbacks. The biggest problem I have with your character's power is there doesn't seem to be any penalty to the character themselves. That on top of the fact I'm highly iffy on the concept of creation powers as a whole is why I am not allowing it in it's current form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back