• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's Betrayal - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Just you wait until I come around putting up a CS for her.

Settling on just one heavy metal reference as her alias is going to be a pain.

zoe-bare.jpgzoe-jacket.jpgzoe-masked.jpgzoe-jacket-mask.jpg

Think I'm done!
Which ones should I use for my CS though?

K KodomoSekai Few questions:

1. How are heroes organised? Is there a world wide association of superheroes, a government backed organisation in each countries, private organisations created by heroes themselves, no organisations, or something else?
2. What's the name of the city the RP is set in?
3. How advance is technology compared to now?
4. How large is the population of powered individuals compared to normal people?

K KodomoSekai Few questions:

1. How are heroes organised? Is there a world wide association of superheroes, a government backed organisation in each countries, private organisations created by heroes themselves, no organisations, or something else?
2. What's the name of the city the RP is set in?
3. How advance is technology compared to now?
4. How large is the population of powered individuals compared to normal people?

1. Hero's are usually left alone to do whatever they want. They don't have any formal organizations, though there is several informal teams they're incredibly small and often don't work with one another.
2. The city the RP is set in is called Lee City.
3. The technology itself isn't that far advanced, other then the new IPhone Infinity (With even less battery life!) there really isn't much new tech.
4. About 40% of the total world have superpowers, however in Lee City there is a disproportionate amount of the super powered people in the population.

Oh by the way, if anyone's keen on fleshing out a relationship between their character and Zoe, feel free to shoot me a pm!

tomorrow, probably

"that attractive stalker" seems like a good nickname for arsene

well, his powers are ice and metal manipulation. i keep trying to make sure his name matches his appearance, but ice+steel+pink hair cutie isnt getting me anywhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Back