• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy β„π•–𝕣𝕠𝕖𝕀 𝕠𝕗 𝔸 ℕ𝕖𝕨 π•Žπ• π•£π•π•• {β„π•–π•šπ•Ÿπ•”π•’π•£π•Ÿπ•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ ℝℙ}

umm is the vamp one still open? if not then ill settle for anything else. i usually rp a male role..is that available?
At the moment it is! :D Well, the cs is suppose to see if anyone wants the roles and if you put effort in the bio and don't ghost you'll probably get the role.

You’ve caught my interest! I would love to be part of this!

Wonderful I shall try for that one! Is there a preference for a male or female character?
Oh, excellent! at the moment I do have a preference for male, since there is possibly 3 females and 3 males, I would like to keep it equal.

The last day to get interests and cs' done! Any roles which have not been filled out shall be deleted or will be excluded from the rp! Thank you very much.

I will extend the search thread for a while longer for one spot I am looking for to make the roles even out "Werewolf Royal, male role." Thank you for taking the time to look at this thread.

Bump!! 2 spots have opened! The vampire Royal and I am still looking for the Werewolf royal, I am looking for males.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back