• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Here's to the New Memories

She shook her head sitting down to eat and feeling a little dizzy “Can we not just be left alone? What is it people don’t get about you having a wife? Do you have any idea how many emails I get sent about women thinking they can take you away from me and how much of a botch I must be to be after your money..... I don’t care about that so much but this has crossed a line.” She muttered stabbing her dinner in frustration as she started eating.

Norman frowned when he answered the phone gently bouncing iris to calm her down “hey max, how’s he doing?” He asked her. “Look Iris it’s mommy.” He coaxed showing her the FaceTime screen. “We’ve has an incident... iris accidentally scratched Lana, so Lana hit her pretty hard.” He muttered “she’s in time out right now.” He sighed some.

Max frowned some and sighed seeing Iris crying "Baby girl its okay hey hey its okay." She cooed thankful she calmed down when she heard her voice "Oh no....I'm so sorry Norman. Thank you for coming on such short notice. Jeff is okay but they're keeping him for observation." She explained

Charlie nodded and sighed heavily "I know baby I know. Its gonna be okay I promise." He murmured squeezing her hand some and kissing it gently before he began to eat

She was muttering today herself a little the whole way through dinner and by the time they were getting into bed she was sweating a little and just stressed and tired.

He nodded some. “I’m not worried about me... she said she wants her sister dead.” He told her quietly and sighed some.

Charlie frowned some when he saw her sweating anf turned on a fan for the two of then before he layed next to her "Hey hey...take it easy okay? Are you feeling okay?"

Max went wide eyed and frowned more shaking her head some "Fuck....I thought she was doing better." She whispered

She frowned shaking her head some and just leaned into him. “Im just over tired.” She mumbled shaking a little. “What if they come back Charlie?” She whimpered a little.

Norman just shook his head and bounced iris still. “This little one is gonna stay in my room tonight just to keep an eye on her.” He assured max about to say more but there was a lot of noise on her end so he just shook his head. “Go be with him. I got it all held down over here don’t worry.” He told her before hanging up

Charlie frowned and pulled her into his arms kissing her head repeatedly "Shhh shh its okay babe I promise. Nothing will happen to us." He murmured stroking her cheek gently trying to comfort her.

Max nodded some and gave a small sigh "Alright thank you Norman." She murmured before she said goodbye and went to check on Jeff again

She just held onto him some not feeling great at all, still feeling too hot and a little dizzy. “Jeez what about the kid though? I just know that woman is gonna come back trying to pull us into their lives and I just.... I’m worried about it.” She whimpered shaking a bit. “Why can’t we just be able to get on with our lives without people interfering all the time?” She mumbled starting to shake some.

Jeff frowned a little as she cane in, reaching for her with his free hand. “My chest really hurts.” He mumbled sluggishly, gripping at her fingers for a moment once she reached him and just lay there watching her for reassurance.

Charlie frowned more and tried to get her to calm down "Babe think of the baby, you can't stress this much." He murmured kissing her forehead gently as he held her

Max frowned some and pressed the call button sighing softly "Hey its alright they'll come help you." She murmured softly

"How are the girls?" He asked her quietly, starting to struggle to breathe, his chest heaving each time

Carmen whimpered some shaking her head "I'm just scared that no matter what we're gonna lose this baby as well." She cried quietly, holding onto him tighter and starting to get really woozy, the room was spinning.

Max gave a small smile as he mentioned the girls "They're good baby, Norman has them." She said sighing softly. She would not tell him about Lana at the moment he didn't need to stress about her.

Charlie frowned more seeing how she wasn't getting better "Babe? You okay?" He asked takinh a deep breath

Jeff frowned some as the pain seemed to spread at the same time his doctor was coming into the room and he started zoning out of the conversation, still gripping at Max's hand though.

She frowned some and shook her head "I'm feeling really dizzy." She mumbled some, pressing her face into his chest to try and stop the feeling but it wasn't going anywhere

Max frowned more looking at his doctor as he came in "He said he feels pain all over." She said softly taking a deep breath

Charlie frowned more and nodded some "I'm gonna call a doctor okay?" He murmured kissing the top of her head before he pulled his phone out and called the hospital

She just hummed in response trying to stay still and listening to him until the dizzy wave got worse and she passed out against him.

Jeff groaned a little, listening to his doctor trying to get him stable but it was quickly becoming apparent that he was now having a second stroke and they moved Max out of there for now to have more space to help him.

Charlie frowned more and rushed out with her driving her straight to the hospital and getting her inside "I need help please!" He said frantically to a nurse

Max whimpered and stood outside waiting for them to get him stable scared to death about whats happening.

Carmen came around a while later just feeling worn out and looked over at Charlie frowning some. “Charlie? What’s going on? What are we doing here? Is the baby alright?” She asked him quickly and worriedly

they came out to collect her once he was stable again and his doctor let her go back in. “He should be starting to wake up here shortly and we can find out how much damage there’s been once he’s fully compos mentos.He’s had a second stroke butwe caught in time it should be a fairly minor one again. He’s gonna have to stay a bit longer than tonight though.”

Charlie frowned some and took her hand in his nodding some "The baby is fine, you passed out. They said it was too much stress." He said quietly

Max took a deep breath and gave a small nod "Do we know whats causing this? He hasn't been very stressed lately." She murmured looking back at her husband and letting a few tears fall

His doctor sighed a littke and nodded. “Every time he has an episode, his heart is getting weaker, he has got to start eating better and watching how much he exercises, he can’t be running around like he used to if he wants to see 45.” He explained to her.

Carmen frowned some and looked over at him. “Sorry.... I’m just.... there’s so much I’m trying to get done at the moment.” She murmured to him

Max frowned and nodded softly giving a heavy sigh "We will get a better diet in place, and try to hire another hand for the farm..." she said quietly letting a few tears fall as she made her way back to him

Charlie nodded softly and kissed her cheek "I'm going to hire an assistant okay? Take that burden off of you while you're dealing with the baby." He murmured softly

She scoffed a bit. “And give people more reason to call me a gold digger? I don’t think so. I’ll be fine, I know how to do my job and no-“ she froze when she got cut off by Charlie yelling at her for the first time since she’d thrown his alcohol away that first year she knew him.

Jeff was starting to come around again and looked over at her exhaustedly. “everyrhing hurts.” He slurred to her a little.

Charlie frowned as he heard her and shook his head some glaring at her a bit "I DON'T FUCKING CARE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK CARMEN!" He yelled shaking his head more "You are not going to stress more understand?! I can't loose the both of you!" He said taking a deep breath "I'm finding an assistant and thats final!"

Max sighed some and nodded some "Jeff....you gotta stop working so much...its hurting you baby, and we gotta figure out a better diet." She said quietly

She frowned and swallowed back tears, rolling over to face the other way and crossed her arms some. “You should go home. We have a delivery coming and it can’t be missed.” She muttered. “I’ll call a taxi when I’m done.” She frowned some and glared at the wall.

Jeff just watched her some and frowned a little. “Okay... no more bbq takeout?” He asked her, having to work a little harder to get words andfrowning at the effort it took to make his mouth form the right shapes. “Why is it hard?” He mumbled.

Charlie stood up and frowned more "No, I've got Alice there for the delivery. I'll take you home." He muttered giving a heavy sigh

Max frowned some and shook her head "I'm afraid not....you had another stroke Jeff." She whispered kissing his cheek gently "I'm sure it'll get easier as you talk more."

“No, Alice is home with her family. Just go home Charlie.” She snapped a bit and refused to turn and look at him.

Jeff frowned some. “Wanna see, the girls.” He told her and gave her hand a littke squeeze.

Charlie frowned more and stood up "Fine, but you need to realize your health and our baby's health is more important than what the fuck my fans think of you." He muttered before he left

Max gave a small nod and called Norman hoping they could face time eachother.

He leaned into her a little and gently played with her hand, rubbing his thumb over her knuckles lightly until he fell asleep again before Norman even picked up.

carmen frowned and stayed quiet until she was allowed to go home, taking a taxi there, paying the guy andstarted heading inside, ignoring Charlie stood down by the barn with the horse lorry that had brought his new horse here for his birthday present.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back