• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Here's to the New Memories

Charlie sat at one of the outsude table trembling a bit taking deep breaths to try and calm himself down. Thankfully no one was really there to hear Carmen's outburst. He looked up at her and gave a small nod "Laura and I.....we....we were too young, and we knew she deserved a better life.."

Max hugged her tighter shakimg her head again "No sweetheart I promise you that I am never leaving again." She murmured softly to her

She frowned as she crossed her arms just staring at him. “You never thought you’d mention that to me? Not even now that we are having a baby?!” She snapped a bit. “Jesus Christ Charlie! A bit of a heads up would have been appreciated.” She muttered and walked off.

Jeff walked in and frowned some at them, sighing to himself. “Lana you’ve got an appointment with me for your counsellor tomorrow afternoon, you’re off school til then.” He told her and kissed Max’s cheek.

Max looked at Lana giving a small smile "Don't you worry baby girl. Everything is gonna be just fine." She murmured before looking at Jeff with a soft smile "You wanna do anything special today?"

Charlie let her have at him before he moved to get up and follow her to the car taking a deep breath as he got in the driver's seat "Laura found out about 6 months into our relationship. We had just moved in together and we were barely making the rent. We couldn't have a child in that life. I....I didn't want to give up the baby but Laura was adimant that we did so I stood by her decision. I....I never thought I would ever see her and I....I don't know why I didn't tell you..it slipped my mind." He murmured

She frowned and just grit her teeth and stared out the window. “Let’s just go home. I don’t think that’s the last we’re gonna be hearing from that kid.” She muttered shaking her head some while he drove.

Jeff smiled at them some when she shook her head, letting Lana go play in her room for now, slipping his arms around Max’s shoulders, kissing her head. “Mmm.... that sounded more like her... iris is sleeping. She drools in her sleep just like her momma.” He chuckled.

Charlie sighed heavily and gave a small nod before he drove all the way home and sighed heavily going inside and straight to his study to look through some things

Max smiled and slapped his chest playfully "I have no clue what you're taking about!" she said laughing softly before she kissed him gently

Carmen frowned and watched him go, just shaking her head and went down to the stables to get her mind off of things and let herself calm down. She was still mad at him but the last thing she wanted to do while pregnant was get herself worked up.

"Mmm... I think you do." He winked at her, "I'm gonna head out, I can't leave him to do all the work around the farm today." He pointed out and pecked her lips, heading out to get some bits sorted

Max laughed softly smiled at him "Okay dont over work yourself." She murmured before she went to go get Iris when she heard her fussing. She smiled widely when she saw Lana next to her rocking the rocker gently calming her sister down "Hey there, thank you." She said happily

Charlie came out a bit later to find her with Herbie giving a heavy sigh "I'm sorry Carmen....I know I should have told you."

“Why does she cry so much?” She asked her frowning some and sat down again, pressing play on her tv show.

Carmen frowned looking over at him. “You could have at least told me when I straight up asked you yesterday... I know I was joking around but you didn’t have to lie to my face. It’s none of my business that you gave her up... but to say no point blank and then this happen... you’re right I’m pissed.”

Max laughed lightly and smiled some "Because thats her way of communicating with us. Like if Bandit or Dex bark. She can't talk so she cries." She explained before she picked Iris up and got situated to feed her

Charlie gave a heavy sigh and nodded some "I know....I...I don't have any excuse for what happened. I'm not sure how to handle this though....I never thought she would try to find me." He admits quietly

She sighed a bit and passed him the brush. “Can you get his back? I can’t reach up there.” She mumbled and leaned back against the wall watching him. “No I know.... there’s nothing we can do about this besides wait and see if they try to contact again.... I saw them while I was getting coffee... the woman she was with was really rude to me.” She muttered.

Lana just nodded and carried in with her show. After a few more episodes she got up to go get a snack, coming back and staring at iris. “Can she hurry up and get bigger already? She’s really boring right now.” She grumbled a little while she sat down but they heard the back door slam open and Adam calling through the house for max

Max laughed lightly at Lana and rolled her eyes some "She'll be big before you know it." She said happily but frowned hearing Adam. She quickly got up and placed Iris in her rock pulling her shirt down "Lana watch your sister okay?" She said before she ran to Adam "What happened?"

Charlie brushed his back and sighed heavily as he thought about it "I have no clue who she is." he murmured looking at her "I love you Carmen,I hope you know that." He murmured

He frowned waiting for her to get shoes on and led her down to the main barn. “Jack is with him, he was making feeds up and he just collapsed. He’s not looking so great.” He told her quickly, heading in to see Jeff on the floor and Jack crouching with him trying to keep him talking and focused while he lay there fading in and out of consciousness.

Carmen frowned stepping over to him, slipping her arms around him tightly. “You’re not entirely off the hook yet but yes... I do know that and I hope you know I love you too.” She murmured kissing his shoulder while she leaned into him some. “Why don’t we go get something to eat.... we kinda missed out on our post signing tradition.” She murmured to him.

Max frowned some and ran over to him looking him over feeling his heart "Call an ambulance now." She said looking at Jeff and trying to get him to look at her "Jeff, Jeff baby look at me. Look at me okay?" She said calmly

Charlie gave a small smile and nodded "Yeah I like the sound of that. You pick okay?" He murmured kissing her cheek ajd heading inside with her

Jeff groaned some looking up at her and tried to grip at her hand but his movement was sloppy and his palms were clammy anyway. "Where.... Where are we?" He slurred to her, trying to sit up for a moment but he blacked out again and fell down while Jack called for an ambulance, sending Adam to watch the girls. 'He was fine one minute, chatting and just scooping feed.... i turned around for less than five seconds and I heard him hit the floor.' he explained to Max.

Carmen smiled and nodded, going to grab their menus, looking over things and pouted a little "I can't really have any sushi... Vietnamese sounds good though... Some Pho would fix all the bad of the day." She winked at him, "Hanoi style beef please." She told him, pecking his cheek and going to get into comfy clothes

Max whimpered softly at his slurred words taking deep breaths "He either had another stroke or its his heart." She whispered moving out of the paramedics way once they arrived looking at Jack "Please call Norman to look after the girls I'm riding in back with them." She explained

Charlie chuckled softly and pulled out a to go menu before he called in their food and waited for her to come down "Hey babe, i went ahead and ordered the food to go....I promise a sit in lunch tomorrow okay?" He murmured

She smiled and nodded. “That sounds fine to me.” She murmured tiredly, slipping her arms around his waist. “You wanna go pick it up and I’ll get everything set up here?” She suggested.

They were asking her about what he took and how he’d been lately when he started coming around again finally and this time was staying awake but they decided they were taking him in just in case and to get him checked out still while he groaned a bit and watched max just feeling a little out of it still.

Charlie nodded and smiled softly at her "Yeah that sounds fine." He murmured kissing her cheek gently before he went to get his shoes on and leave to pick up the food

Max stayed out of their way but still did her best to stay close to Jeff taking a deep breath when they said they wanted to take him "Okay, we will go." She murmured getting in the back with them and looking at Jeff kissing his hand gently "Everything is gonna be alright babe."

She smiled some, getting the lounge set up while he was gone and spent the time messaging back and forth with Alice about organising the tack. She knew that their groom had gone home for the night and Charlie had only left fifteen minutes ago so when the barn lights got turned on she was very much on edge, reaching for her phone as she watched out the window some, calling the police first. On any normal day she'd be down there herself, but pregnant she wasn't about to put herself in that risk. "Hi, Jackie? Hey, it's Carmen, I'm home alone and I know Charlie's out and so is our groom but our barn lights have just turned on and I can see, oh god I can see someone walking around in there." She told the receptionist at their local station. "Could someone please come down here?"

Jeff just groaned a little as he watched her, gripping her hand as much as he could, straining some as he looked around him, not remembering how he'd got there. He seemed okay, just worn out, most of the way there, managing to respond to some of their questions on his pain levels, until they were about five minutes out from the hospital and the color started drainig from him again, the monitor he was on was starting to beep at them as well around the same time his hand had gone limp in Max's grip and he was starting to pass out again

The operator logged all of her info before nodding some "We'll send a patrol car out your way her shortly okay? Just stay inside m'am find a hiding spot and turn off all of your lights. Are all of your doors locked?" She asked calmly

Max whimpered and got out as soon as they arrived rushing him inside. She tried to follow but was soon held back by a nurse "Whats wrong with him? Please let me know." She whimpered

She thanked her and assured her they were, waiting quietly in the kitchen while she watched the barn until she saw the lights go off again in there around the same time Charlie and the cops were both showing up. Carmen went straight out the front door to him and frowned. “Someone was in the barn. I don’t know if they’re still there the lights just turned off but it’s not Alice. She’s gone home for the weekend.” She mumbled as he looked confused by the presence of the police.

“Ma’am you will know as soon as we do. I need you to come wait over here and someone will come get you as soon as they can.” She reassured her and left her with a cup of water. It wasn’t more than an hour when someone came to collect her and they let her follow as they were taking jeff through to a recovery room.

Charlie frowned as the Police arrived home as he did. He ran up to Carmen as she came out listening to her shaking his head some "Shit are you okay? You're not hurt are you?" He asked as the police went to search the area for anyone

Max looked up at the nurse as she came in and quickly followed her back to find Jeff "What happened?" She asked quietly

Carmen nodded "I'm alright, I just wasn't sure what was going on." She mumbled, finally starting to calm down now that he was home. She didn't like being on her own on their land as it was but that had freaked her out even more. She took the food off of him to go unpack it in the kitchen and let him talk to the cops and go down to the barn with one to see if anything was missing, waiting til he got back up and they said goodbye to the police after she gave her statement. "How much did they take?" She asked him worried "All the ponies and Herbie okay?"

Jeff was a little out of it bt he was awake again and reached fpr her hand while they were transporting him to what would be his room, "Heart's not doing good, keeps going irregular." He mumbled frowning some and gripped her hand tighter once they were set up in a room and left to privacy, "Shit are the girls okay?" He asked her worrying about them, "I don't... I was doing feeds and I felt funny and next thing I know we're in the ambulance." He mumbled tiredly. "I'm sorry I kept it from you." He slurred a little, starting to nod off already

Max frowned as she listened to him and gave a heavy sigh "I love you so much Jeff its okay I promise." She murmured kissing his temple "Don't worry about the girls okay? Norman has them, and don't keep this from me again." She murmured stroking his cheek gently

Charlie sighed heavily as he got inside shaking his head some "Just my helmet." He murmured kissing her cheek "Lets eat okay? I don't want you here alone anymore though okay?"

She frowned and looked ove at him again "Your helmet? That was it?" She asked him, tensing when he mentioned it looked like they'd weirdly given Herbie a couple apples, "Shit." She muttered, going to her laptop and pulling up the e-mails she'd received "I'm gonna go through fan mail tomorrow... Babe that's.... Someone is... that's not someone here trying to steal from us, that's gonna be one of your blacklisted fans." She muttered.

Jeff hummed quietly in response and watched her, smiling tiredly, "I love you... Don't frown so much you're gonna get wrinkles like me." He teased quietly, trying to keep her close as possible as he finally nodded off to rest up some.

Charlie frowned more and gave a heavy sigh thinking about it all. He hadn't had an incident with a fan in a long time and it worried him with Carmen being pregnant now. He set up the food for the two of them and smiled some as she came back tothe room "Anything?"

Max laughed lightly and kissed his cheek gently before pulling her phone out "I'm gonna call Norman okay?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back