• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Here's to the New Memories

Charlie stood out there with his horse smiling wide as he patted her down and thanked the woman who dropped her off. He glanced back at saw Carmej giving a small sigh. He finished up before he went inside and found her "You got me a horse?"

Max sighed heavily and ended the call looking at Jeff before she broke down crying scared to death she would loose her husband in the near future

She frowned looking over at him. “Yeah. Jasmine, girl I used to work with told me she was ready to sell her youngster..... herbies gonna make it another couple weeks if we’re lucky but not anymore than that.... so I thought you might like to have a chance at starting another partnership.” She mumbled wiping her tears and starting to walk away but frowned when he stopped her.

Norman called her back a while later frowning some. “Hey, Lana wants to come see him. She’s been freaking out all afternoon.”

Charlie listened the her and stopped her before she could leave pulling her into his arms and kissing the top of her head "Thank you, that means so much to me." He whispered sighing softly "I'm sorry for yelling at you...."

Max sighed softly but nodded some "I'll see if I can get her up here." She murmured to him "Can you put her on the phone?"

Jeff started waking up as Lana was getting to the phone and frowned a little hearing her crying on the other end while he lay there just listening.

carmen frowned and just nodded. “You don’t need to talk to me like a child.... I know that you don’t think I should worry what they say but they’re not saying it about you Charlie. So its easy for you to be high and mighty about this. Go ahead, read through the emails I get and then tell me I’m being ridiculous.” She muttered pecking his cheek and going to lay down upstairs.

Max frowned hearing Lana crying and sighed heavily "Lana baby calm down okay? Calm down and tell me whats wrong." She said softly to her trying to calm her down

Charlie nodded softly and gave a heavy sigh "More reason why I want you away from it. So you don't have to see it." He murmured to her

“I need daddy!” She cried down the phone. “I want daddy!” She sobbed hiccuping some while Jeff was shifting around trying to sit up and reach for the phone but he couldn’t move that much at all.

carmen just nodded. “I get that. But I’m not sitting around doing nothing. I can’t do that Charlie. You wanna see me lose my mind? Leave me with fuck all to do all day every day. I will compromise though. I will stay on bed rest for the most part and not go to signings... deal?” She muttered just wanting to go take a nap.

Charlie gave a heavy sigh and nodded a bit "Alright I can compromise with that." He murmured kissjng her forehead gently before he went to out and get to know his new horse

Max nodded some and sighed heavily "Okay baby try to calm down some okay? I'm gonna give the phone to Daddy." She murmured before she pressed speaker so Jeff could hopefully talk to her a bit easier

She sighed quietly and headed upstairs to go lay down, mentally exhausted from the past few days

Jeff frowned some trying to get sat up a bit more. “Lana... what’s wrong?” He asked slowly. “Talk... to me.” He was working hard on making sure he could talk normally to her as possible.

Lana frowned and cried more "I miss you daddy! I want you home! Iris is mean and....and....and I want you home daddy!" She sobbed just wanting to be with her dad at the moment

Charlie smiled softly as he got out to the hprses and spent a good couple hours out there with the two of them

He frowned some and just sighed a little "Lana... Be nice with... your sister. I can't... Come home yet." He reminded her "Soon as I... can though... Maybe tomorrow... you can... come.. come see me." He suggested quietly, using up all his energy for that conversation, starting to fall asleep again "Love you pumpkin." He mumbled.

His phone started ringing while Herbie was lazily munching on the carrots he was being fed, nuzzling the side of Charlie's head to ask for more. "Hello have I reached a Mr. Hunnam? This is Sarah from the Munroe Adoption Agency." The voice on the other end told him

Max sighed softly and put the phone back to her ear "Daddy fell asleep baby, we'll try to get you to come up here tomorrow okay? Be nice to Iris and you can call us whenever you want." She murmured to him

Charlie frowned as he answered his phone before feeding Herbie another carrot spoiling him rotten right now "Hello?" He murmured before he felt his stomach drop and gulped some "Yes.....this is....this is Mr.Hunnam." he mumbled

Lana whimpered some shaking her head "Daddy's gonna die isn't he?" She cried and sniffled, "He's not getting better." She mumbled, rubbing at her face while on their end his monitors sent off a small alarm to say his vitals had dropped a little.

"Okay good, I'm just getting into contact with you because we have received a request from a Lilith Fairbarn and her adoptive aunt that she would like to meet with you as she is your biological daughter. Now before you say yes or no we would ask you to come down to the agency so we can go through the procedures with you and all other paperwork, even if you do not want to pursue this, you need to come down to sort out the paperwork with us." She explained.

Max frowned more shaking her head some "No baby he isn't going to die okay? I promise he won't die." She murmured sighing heavily

Charlie frowned as he listened to her and gave a heavy sigh "Alright....I um...when do I need to be up there?" He asked quietly

Carmen curled up in bed and looked over when Charlie came in, frowning some. “Charlie? Honey you look like you’ve seen a ghost what’s wrong?” She asked him, sitting up and gently guiding him to bed.

Lana just hung up after that and Jeff was still going in and out the rest of the afternoon.

Charlie sat on the bed with his head in his hands taking a deep breath "The adoption agency called.....Lilith...she uh...she put in a formal request to try and meet me. I've got to go down there within the next week to sign some paperwork."

Max sighed heavily and frowned as his alarms got worse quickly pressing the call button to get a nurse in there to check on him

He came to a little as his nurse got into the room, barely able to help move for them to get the hospital gown down but he was hardly breathing by this point and they were talking about sedating him just watching his wife and trying to take any comfort in having her there trying to grip at her hand as tight as he could while his nurse was paging a doctor to come and see him.

carmen frowned and kneeled behind him,snaking her arms around his middle and kissed his head. “Do you want me to go with you?” She asked him quietly.

Max whimpered and held his hand tight crying softly trying to help him as much as she could. She shook her head some as they tried to get her to leave "No! Im not leaving him!"

Charlie sighed heavily "If you want to then okay but I'm not gonna force you." He murmured giving a heavy sigh

She frowned some. “Alright... I’ll ask you again before you go okay? Whatever decision you make I’m here baby.” She promised kissing his cheek.

he let out a pained groan when they started moving her away from him, trying to keep her hand still while he listened to the doctor telling max that his aortic valve was damaged and needed to be repaired but he was halfway blacked out by that point, hearjnf Max’s panicked voice before he completely lost consciousness and flat lined.

Charlie nodded some and got ready for bed before he kissed her gently "I love you Carmen." He whispered before falling asleep

Max screamed as he flat lined and they pushed her out of the room before they rushed him to the OR to start surgery on him

She frowned, laying awake a while longer and holding him close to her comfortingly when she finally did fall asleep, worried about him a little.

His doctor finally came to retrieve her several hours later "You can come see him now, he's pulled through just about but he's gonna be in intensive care for a while, he's not breathing on his own again yet and it's likely he won't be waking up for a while." He warned her, taking her through to the room they had him in, under tubes and wires and only breathing with mechanical help.

Max whimpered some and gave a small nod following him to the room sighing heavily. She kissed his hand and cried quietly "I'm so sorry my love." She whimpered

Charlie woke up the next morning and sighed heavily havent not slept well at all just worried about Carmen and now his daughter Lilith

Carmen was drooling a little and snoring loudly with her arms still wrapped around him and holding him to her to make him the little spoon for once but she had at least slept just from being so exhausted.

"He is stable and he should make a recovery but just, there's always a chance he could experience complications." He reminded her then left her to privacy

-4 months-
Max sat at home with Iris giving a heavy sigh as she finally fell asleep. She sighed heavily and called Jeff's mother to check on Lana hoping she was doing okay. After a few days when Jeff still hadn't woken up Max had gone home and Lana was loosing it. She had been violent with Iris and was starting to turn it to Max as well. She sent her to live with Jeff's parents hoping she would calm down but the Jeff had no clue about this.

Charlie smiled softly at Carmen as he came in dressed up nice hoping he looked well "What do you think babe?" He asked hoping he would look good for the lunch he had planned to meet his daughter. He had finally decided to meet her after long conversations with Carmen about it.

Jeff had finally come around just a week ago and was laying up in bed still just wanting to get home to his family and get to returning his life to normal as much as possible so when Max arrived with a tiny bundle in her arms for the day he was more than a little excited to finally see his girls again, reaching for Iris, "Oh my goodness, look who it is." He smiled, taking his little girl into his arms and kissing her head, "Oh wow, you got so big princess, where's Lana?" He asked Max, scooting over a bit so she could sit with him.

She turned and smiled at him tiredly, "I think you look great, not that she's going to care much what you're wearing." She reminded him to help him not worry so much. "I'm sorry I can't come to the signing." She mumbled. He had the lunch and then the signing and after that he'd be home but Carmen had been feeling worse the past couple days and was finally taking her bed rest a little more seriously

Max frowned some and bit her lip gently "Your mom took her for the day but she will be here soon to see you." She said softly smiling as Iris squealed happily and cuddle him tapping on his face some "She definitely missed her daddy."

Charlie nodded some giving her a small smile "Its alright babe. I'll call you whem I grt there and when I leace." He murmured softly before he kissed her lovingly and left for his luncj

Users who are viewing this thread

Back