• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Here's to the New Memories

Jeff smiled some and watched his youngest, glancing over at Max and nodded "Alright, I thought she was desperate to come see me though?" He mumbled sighing a little "Doctor wants me to go for a walk today, why don't we take this one out, there's a duck pond out the back." HE was finally in his own clothes at least but not quite ready to go home, or at least that's what he'd told Max

Lily was sat with her aunt coloring in the pages of the kid's menu at the olive garden they'd agreed to meet at, not entirely sure why they were there but she knew that Charlie owuld be there and she was kinda looking forward to seeing him again

Max nodded softly "I know but she will be here I promise." She murmured before smiling softly "Yeah that sounds great babe." She said softly taking Iris in her arms so he could get up and get his slippers on "How are you feeling today?"

Charlie walked in and found them quickly smiling wide "Hey there Lily." He said happily before looking at Tera giving her a small nod "Hello Tera." He murmured while he sat across from his daughter

Lily frowned a little and looked up at him, waving quietly while Tera jumped up and hugged him, doing air kisses with him "She's been tired all morning from swimming lessons." She assured him, sitting down. Their meal ended up being that everytime Lily started to talk a little with Charlie, Tera would quickly interject and grab his attention instead.

HE shrugged a little and looked over at her "Ready to be at home... Start kinda... getting to grips with day to day again... I'm still, I can't believe I was under for four months." He mumbled sighing some and stood up with her, leaning on her a little while they started making their way around the hospital.

Charlie frowned some and gave a small nod turning his attention back to Lily "How are the swimming lessons going? What else have you been up to?" He asked softly

Max nodded some and gave a soft sigh "Thats good to hear, I kmow its hard baby but you're doing a great job." She said while they walked and made their way to the pond sitting down with him and smiling as Iris squealed pointing at the ducks

He nodded and leaned back on the bench smiling at Iris "Those are ducks... she tryna talk yet?" He asked quietly, starting to realise how many milestones he must have missed out on with her.

Lily looked to Tera for a moment and then shook her head "Just swimming... I'm on level 3." She told him quietly. "Am I gonna come live with you?" She asked him, a hint of hope in her voice for a moment before Tera quickly pointed out it was early days yet and even if she did, Tera was hoping she wouldn't get left behind completely and she could still come visit Lily.

Max smiled softly and gave a small nod "She says Ma...and Da." She said softly before lookikg at Iris "She babbles a lot too, and she is starting to stand on her own. Hasn't got walking just yet." She explained.

Charlie smiled some at her giving a small nod "I'm trying to work all that out, once I do you'll be able to come see my house and my horse." He said softly to her "Level 3 huh? Thats awesome! I'm gonna have to come see you swim sometime. Would you like that?"

Lily shrugged a little and looked at him, seeing the wedding ring "My other Daddy had a ring like that, does that mean I will get a new mommy?" She asked him. She was coming across as very quiet and shy but already she seemed more comfortable around him than she did with Tera.

Jeff smiled at her "Oh you do huh? Can you say Da for me Iris?" He asked her, bouncing her in his lap gently, "So she's crawling?" He grinned, still trying to get her to say Da for him

Charlie gave a small nod smiling some "Yes my wife would be your new mommy. She is pregnant and on strict bed rest at the moment so she couldn't come today. She wants to meet you though." He said softly to her smiling more

Max smiled nodded happily "Yeah she is, here look." She said pulling out her phone and showing her a video of her crawling. She laughed lightly and smiled wide at her Iris as she slapped Jeff's chest gently pointing at the ducks 'Da! Da!' She screeched trying to get his attention

Tera tensed up and looked over at him. “Oh? I didn’t know she was pregnant.” She muttered glancing at the time. “Lily I have to get you to school for the rehearsal, say goodbye for the moment but we will arrange another meeting soon.” She told her niece and got up.

lily went over and hugged him tight. “I don’t mind having a sibling.” She told him and smiled a little before leaving with her aunt.

Jeff smiled over at the video until he heard iris and grinne. “Oh yeah little one? Did you say da? You saying my name cutie pie?” He asked her happily and lifted her up a little, kissing all over her face and making hersqueal. “Why don’t we go back to the room so I can put mg
Stuff away and we can go home?” He smiled at max, “doc told me this morning I get discharged today.” He smiled at her until he saw her look a little panicked. “What’s wrong? You don’t want me coming home?”

Charlie hugged her tightly and smiled widely kissimg the side of her head "I'll make sure you meet them." He said quietly before he let her go and paid for the meal. He made his way to his signing afterwards and called Carmen to let her know how the lunch went

Max smiled wide at the two of them but went wide eyed when she heard he was coming home "No of course I do honey! Its just....the house is such a mess at the moment I wanted it to be spotless when you got back." She said biting her lip hard

“Oh that doesn’t matter to me. I just wanna get home with my girls.” He smiled at her. “Hey if I feel up to it, I’ll even help you tidy.” He winked at her.

“hey handsome. How’d it go?” Carmen smiled, getting up to go pee and yawning some. They knew they were having a little boy and at almost 8 months along with half the time being stuck at home she was ready to have this baby already. “What do you think about Joshua?” She asked, Reading from the baby name book as well.

Max gave a small laugh and nodded softly "Alright we'll get going." She murmured taking a deep breath as she took Iris starting to walk him back.

Charlie smiled wide as he heard her voice and took a deep breath "Well um...it went well actually. She asked if she could come live with us...I told her yes once we get the papers handled. She asked if she would have a new mommy.....I um...I told her yeah." He explained hoping she wouldn't be mad about him saying that "I told her about the baby too and she said that she didn't mind having a sibling." He told her in a bit of an excited tone.

She smiled as she listened to him, nodding to herself the whole way and just paused at the last bit. “Well of course if she came to live here with us I’d be happy to be her mommy as well.” She murmured to him. “That all sounds like really good progress.” She said putting the phone on speaker while she was in the bathroom. “Can you pick up some q tips on your way home please? Oh and some decaffeinated coke.” She smiled. “We are all out.” She smiled some chatting with him for ages until she heard someone’s voice on his end sounding like they were starting to argue with him. “Charlie? Everything alright?” She asked frowning more when he hung up.

he smiled When she finally agreed and headed to get his stuff together and talk to the nurses so he could be discharged and sent home finally, watching iris the whole time until he was given the go ahead to leave with his papers and he took Max’s hand gently in his. “Be a nice surprise for Lana as well when she gets home.” He smiled some.

Charlie listened to her and smiled widely "Im so glad you're okay with it. Of course I can stop by the store. I'll make sure to get some sweets too." He murmured happily to her but frowned when he felt something hit him. He dropped his phone causing it to hang up and turned around frowning when her saw Tera there "Tera? What the hell are you doing?"

Max nodded some and bit her lip hard "Yeah a very big surprise " she said taking a deep breath scared to death on how he would handle finding out that she had made Lana leave

Tera glared at him holding a few more rocks in her hand. “She’s pregnant?! How could you do this to me? This wasn’t part of the plan at all!” She snapped at him. “I’ve left you plenty of warnings about that gold digger who shares your house and yet you still go and get her pregnant?! I can’t believe you would betray me and lily like this. We were supposed to be a family. Just the three of us!” She snapped at him and stepped closer pulling a large kitchen knife out of her handbag. “I guess that it’ll just have to be me and lily then. And that bitch you call your wife will have to live with nothing.” She spat at him as she kept moving closer to him until she stabbed it hilt deep into his gut and aimed it up towards his chest, staring at him in shock a little before running off and out of the alleyway.

Jeff yawned a little as they got into the car and made their way home, watching iris the whole way. “You’re quiet babe, you alright?” He asked her, frowning when she just shrugged but he would let her open up once she was ready, getting out once they got back and took iris inside with him smiling at the dogs when they came over to inspect him. “Hey I’m home guys.” He was humming quietly to iris and headed up to Lana‘a room to slip her a little note to say he was home so that when she got back he would hide in their room and she could find the note first then come find him but when he opened the door and found her room completely bare of all her clothes and toys and bed sheets he felt his stomach drop. “Max!” He called to her.

Max got Iris settled in her play gate area before she got up there to Jeff taking a deep breath "We uh....we need to talk." She murmured going to sit with him sighing heavily "I didn't tell you before because I didn't want you to stress out. Lana is living with your parents at the moment....she um....she was getting violent towards Iris. I didn't know what to do Jeff. I thought maybe it would be okay if she spent sometime with your parents to cool down. I see her throughout the week with them there but I just...I'm so sorry Jeff." She explained before she broke down sobbing

Charlie looked at her confused frowning more "Tera what the hell are you talking about?! I love my wife and I love Lily but I do not have feelings for you like that." He said calmly going a bit wide eyed seeing her pull the knife "Tera...Tera stop okay? We can figure this out don't do this." He said but it was took late and soon he layed there on the ground barely there

Carmen frowned trying to call him back when she didn’t get a text but soon figured he’d gone into the signing so she called his new agent “Hey Lance, I’m assuming Charlie has started the signing but when he’s done can he give me a call? I need to ask him about a co- what do you mean he’s not in there yet? We were just talking give minutes ago and he was right out the back getting ready.” She muttered frowning some and stayed on the line while lance went to check

Jeff day there glaring at her. “Okay so you thought lying to me, not avoiding the truth just straight up lying to me was going to make things less stressful?” He snapped at her. “I didn’t realise that’s how we do things in this house.” He snapped at her some and got up to go call his dad so he could be picked up to go see his eldest. “She’s coming home.” He muttered to Max and lifted iris out of her rocker.

Max whimpered quietly as she watched him "I'm so sorry Jeff! I didn't know what else to do!" She said as she followed him out of the room crying some "Please talk to me!"

Lance frowned some as Carmen told him to tell Charlie to give her a call "Carmen he isn't here yet." He murmured frowning more as he went to where Charlie should have walked in at and went wide eyed seeing Charlie laying there "Shit Charlie!" He yelled "Carmen I have to call you back Charlie got stabbed!" He said before hanging up and calling 911

“I’m sorry I thought we kept secrets from each other now or is that just you allowed to do that huh?!” He snapped at her and took iris outside grabbing her diaper bag and called his dad to come pick him up. “the joke of it is that if you had fucking told me then I probably would have agreed with you!” He yelled at her when he hung up.

carmen frowned not sure if she had heard him right but called him back frantically, more worried when it went straight to voicemail and just got herself together, yelling for Alice as she headed to the barn to take her to the hospital, feeling sick to her stomach at what she might find there.

Max stayed silent knowing he was right. She cried more as he left going to their room and sobbing until she was asleep

His dad came over quickly hearing how upset he sounded and sighed heavily "I'm guessing you found out about Lana?" He asked

Lance had gotten Charlie to the hospital and went straight to Carmen when he saw her come in "He is in surgery.....he....he should be okay." He said trying to stay positive and not mention how Charlie looked like a ghost with a puddle of blood around him

She sat down carefully next to him and rubbed her bump in slow circles to try and calm down while she stared at the floor. “He was so excited about lily and their lunch on the phone and he was fine but I heard someone start talking to him and he hung up and now this... I can’t lose him like this it’s not fair.” She whimpered quietly

Jeff got iris buckled into her car seat then got in as well and just nodded, his energy completely drained from the row and he let his dad take iris once they arrived at their place so he could go in and see Lana, trudging over to the couch to lay down and just waited a couple minutes until he heard her voice coming into the room and smiled at her.

Lance nodded some and placed a hand on her knee for comfort "He is gonna be okay, just take deep breaths okay? Think about the baby don't stress too much okay?" He murmured

Lana came in and gasped seeing her dad there. She quickly rushed over yelling "Daddy!!!!" Happily and hugging him tight "I missed you daddy! I missed you so much!" She said not letting go of him at all scared to death she might loose him if she did

she frowned and just stayed quiet, waiting for any news as patiently as she could manage, just trying to not panic while she kept staring at the doors to room lance had said they’d taken him to, eventually getting up for a leg stretch and was grabbing a drink from the vending machine when she heard them call his name, rushing back over.

Jeff smiled and just held her close rocking her gently. “Lana sweetie loosen off just a little.” He coaxed her and kissed her head “I missed you too pumpkin. You been a good girl for grandmaand grandpa?” He asked her, moving so she could sit on his lap gently and iris woke up from her nap reaching up for cuddles from him as well

Lana nodded some as she loosened her grip on him "Uh huh." She murmured frowning when she saw Iris there "What Iris doing here?" She asked in a grumpy tone "You MY daddy! She can't have you!" She said before smacking Iris' hand away from reaching towards him

Lance got up and quickly followed the nurse with Carmen hoping everything would be okay with Charlie

Jeff frowned shaking his head "Hey! Don't you dare hit your little sister Lana!" He snapped at her, I am your Daddy and I am Iris' daddy as well." He told her sternly, "She is your little sister and she loves you but you spend a lot of time hurting her young lady and now that I'm home I will not stand for it do you understand me?" He asked her, making her look at him.

Carmen frowned following quickly, "Will someone tell me what's going on?!" She begged the nurse, finally making it to his room and just swallowed back tears when she saw how bad he was, "Please... What happened?" She whimpered, going to sit with him and took his hand in hers tightly, frownign at how cold he felt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back