• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Here's to the New Memories

Carmen wandered in finding them both on the floor and just shook her head a little smiling tiredly at them while she moved to sit down next to Charlie. “He’s getting so big already.” She mumbled, slipping her arms around his waist and kissing his cheek. She wasn’t back to herself yet and these days she was quick to panic about anything but with his mom back in England and away from her she was doing a little better with things and Charlie being on the mend certainly helped.

Jeff was barely paying attention to themovie but it was keeping Lana quiet. The biggest relief for him had been knowing that there was a way to help his daughter rather than he have to live with hallucinations her whole life. On the other hand he’d got no better at all and he was still waiting on a heart to be available. They were moving him home in the afternoon though with home visits and he just couldn’t wait to sleep in his own bed again

Max smiled softly at Jeff as he looked over at her and made Iris wave at him causing her to squeal happily "Say hi daddy!" She giggled. She loved Jeff to death and was scared to loose him. She just hoped he would be able to get a heart soon.

Charlie moved so that she was sitting between his legs and pulled her to lean into him "He sure is, but its amazing to see." He said happily kissing the side of her head repeatedly "How are you?"

Carmen smiled tiredly. “I’ve been worse.” She told him quietly, resting her head back against his shoulder. “I love you.” She told him gently, glancing up at him and then down at Jake when he gurgled a little, lifting him up into her arms and just holding him close.

Jeff smiled tiredly, reaching for her. “Here, pass her over.“ he mumbled, winking at max a little. “It’ll be nice to be back in our bed tonight.” He told her gently.

Charlie smiled happily at the two of them and nodded some "I love you too babe." He murmured kissing the top of her head gently

Max smiled softly at him and nodded passing Iris to him "Yeah I can't wait to have you home." She murmured though in the back of her mind she was almost scared for him to come home just worried about how it would unfold

“You think we’re doing this whole parenting thing right?” She mumbled, letting Jake curl up against her chest, stroking his tiny cheek as she watched him.

Jeff smiled tiredly at her “Taking it one day at a time.” He murmured gently, glancing over at Lana to find she had fallen asleep.

Max gave a small nod and smiled happily at him "Oh I almost forgot...I brought our photo album." She murmured pulling it out and smiling some at him

Charlie gave a small nod and smiled at Jake "Yes babe, I think we are doing a great job." He said happily

He smiled tiredly and watched her some, patting the last spare bit of bed for her to perch on so they could look through it, slipping his one free arm around her waist

she nodded slowly, still leaning back into him and sighed a littke. “I just worry.” She mumbled. Not that she needed to tell him. She made it very clear through her words and actions lately that she didn’t know how to cope and Charlie’s nurse had at one point suggested to him to get her a psychiatric evalution before letting her look after Jake.

Max smiled happily at them and kissed his cheek before she flipped through the pages landing on a photo she had taken of him before they had gotten together "I think I took this at a lunch you had invited me to with Lana."

Charlie gave a heavy sigh and nodded some "I know baby we'll make sure everything is okay." He murmured kissing the top of her head repeatedly

He stared at the photo for a minute shaking his head some. “Shit. I got old.” He mumbled, looking back up at her. “Youve stayed beautiful though and I think you look better every day.” He murmured softly to her, looking over at the doorway when his doctor came in.

“good news and bad news. Bad news is you’re not going home today Jeff, not for a while yet, good news is there is a heart en route now for you. We’re gonna do a physical then start getting you prepped.” He told him.

carmen frowned some and just stayed quiet, trying her best to enjoy the moment with her boys until the doorbell went and she heard Lilly’s excited voice on the other side.

Charlie smiled happily and got up to let Lily in. He went over and hugged his daughter tightly "Hey there Lily-Bear!" He said happily

Max gave a small laugh shaking her head some "You're still as handsome now as you were then." She said kissing his cheek gently. She looked at the doctor and went wide eyed smiling a bit more "Really?"

“We’re gonna need to take you for the physical in about fifteen minutes. After that the girls can’t see you for a while. Especially little one.” He explained and left them to their last bit of private family time for a while.

Lily smiled wide and hugged his legs before looking around “Daddy I lost a tooth.” She told him happily. Soon as Tera was arrested and everything was cleared up about what happened the authorities had been really quick to help lily get as many visits with her dad and carmen as possible so she could start staying over and eventually go to live with them. Her adopted family no longer wanted her after everything that had happened and carmen and Charlie wanted to have her with them as soon as possible. “Daddy where’s Jake?” She asked bouncing a little.

Max gave a nod and smiled softly at Jeff "This is good news babe. Everything is gonna be okay." She murmured softly to him

Charlie smiled happily at her and saw her tooth "Oh thats awesome Lily!" He said happily before closing the door "He is in the living room with your mum." He said taking her in to see them

Her social worker smiled some as she ran straight in there, looking over at Charlie, “Can I have a word really quick, just a couple bits of paperwork for you to sign for me.... and also something that’s been brought to my attention.” She told him.

Jeff nodded hesitantly. He was sure he was gonna he fine but it was still nerve wracking, cuddling the girls closer for a minute, waking up Lana to tell her what was happening before they were made to wait outside and he managed to have a few minutes with max before they would take him through, gripping at her hand tightly. “I love you.” He murmured softly. “Anything else you already know... I guess this time when I get home it’ll be for good.” He smiled tiredly as they came to collect him.

Max gave a small smile and nodded kissing him lovingly before he went in "I love you with all my heart and soul Jeff, you're amazing." She whispered before he left and she went to the waiting room to be wirh Lana and Iris

Charlie nodded some and followed her social worker to the dining room so they could sit down "What is it?" He asked taking the papers and looking them over to make sure he understood everything

Lana frowned a little, leaning into max and falling asleep for a nap before Adam would come to pick them up. She was doing well with everything if just a little tired all the time but she said bye to her mom and left with Adam and iris to go home for the afternoon not thinking much of it.

“there was a an anonymous request from someone regarding lily coming to live here. Before she is allowed to come live with you and your wife, it’s been suggested that your wife may need to be checked and given a psych eval.... possibly suffering from post natal depression?” She asked him.

Max said goodbye to her girls thanking Adam for watching them while she stayed there to wait for Jeff

Charlie frowned some and gave a heavy sigh nodding some "Yes.....we...we are aware." He said softly taking a deep breath "She isn't a threat though, and she is doing so much better. She isn't violent either." He explained

She nodded and watched him. “Look I’m sure that she is doing better but unfortunately because it was brought up we can’t ignore it.” She explained to him. “The worst case scenario if she’s doing better is that we require her to prove she’s going to counselling so that lily can come to live here.” She assured him. “I will be back around 6:30 and we can discuss then.” She told him just wanting to help lily.

His surgeon came out to talk to her a few hours later and had her sit down before he explained. “Mrs Morgan? Please take a seat.... he’s out of surgery... and you may go see him shortly but I’m afraid it’s not the news you were hoping for... maam he was doing very well and we got the new heart in but it just wouldn’t take, and I’m so terribly sorry to have to tell you this but he didn’t make it, you may come see him and spend a little time with him to say goodbye but there is nothing more we can do. “ he explained to her.

Max gave the surgeon a smile as he came out and sat down as he asked. She frowned as he continued to speak to her and shook her head some "Is this some sick joke Jeff told you to do?" She asked before she got up and rushed to his room. She walked in and gasped seeing the monitors off and him just sitting there "No.....no Jeff no!" She screamed rushing to his body and holding it close while she sobbed

Charlie gave a heavy sigh but nodded some "Alright, thank you." He murmured before he saw her out and went to be with his family until Lily would have to leave.

Carmen was sat with lily while she held Jake and smiled over at Charlie, “keep supporting his head sweetheart.” She mumbled and got up, following Charlie out of the room a minute. “What is it?” She murmured, slipping her arms around his neck.

His surgeon still followed her and stayed nearby. “There will be an autopsy done but we did everything we could and it just wouldn’t take.” He told her quietly, “I’m so sorry for your loss.” He left her to privacy with his nurse waiting by the door until she would have to have max leave

Max held her husband close as she kept sobbing shaking her head some more "I need my daughter to see him....please.." she whimpered to the nurse when she explained she would need to go

Charlie gave a heavy sigh as he looked at Carmen "Someone told them you might have post natal depression.....they want you to get some help and have proof of it or else we can't get Lily." He explained calmly to her

She chewed on her lip and frowned some. “There’s no might about it.... I’m not in my right mind.... but lily needs to be here.” She mumbled “So... so I will try getting help.” She promised him quietly

“Ma’am I’m really sorry but we don’t allow anyone under 16 to be here for this.” She told her quietly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back