• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Here's to the New Memories

She nodded to her some as she checked his blood pressure noting that it was rather high right now, reoaying all of this once his doctor finally arrived to the room and they woke him up while he grumbled at them some, looking around a little dispriented, not sure why they'd woken him up this time but annoyed nonetheless.

Carmen looked over at him and nodded "Just got him back down... does she have her flight sorted?" She asked him sounding not there at all and stood up as he came closer, walking Jake to the other side of the room, sitting down again

Max frowned some as they woke him up and took Jeff's hand giving it a small squeeze "Is everything okay?" She asked his doctor softly

Charlie felt his heart sink as she moved away from him and gave a small sigh "Um yeah she does....earliest she could get was Friday.." he murmured softly before he got himself into bed "I'll just um....I'll see you in the morning...goodnight."

Carmen frowned some and got Jake settled into his crib, watching him for a little while before getting into bed as well and moved up close to Charlie, letting herself finally drift off once she had her hand resting on his chest.

“We just want to run a quick ultrasound and we’re gonna give you something to help the fever go down a little.” He explained to jeff and looked to his wife. “He should be just fine tonight but we will call if that changes.”

Jeff just looked up at her and nodded some. “Give the girls cuddles for me.... I’ll see you tomorrow.” He mumbled squeezing her hand tightly for a minute.

Max gave a small nod and kissed him gently "I'll be here with Lana tomorrow okay?" She murmured before she said I love you and left to go home for the night. She woke up the next morning and sighed heavily trying to get ready before she had to take Lana to her apartment

Charlie woke up in the morning hearing Jake screaming. He got up and made his way slowly over to him and picked him up smiling wide "Good morning buddy." He whispered sitting back down into Carmen's rocking chair and rocking him gently

Carmen frowned as she came back in the room with a bottle to see him calming down in Charlie’s arms quickly. “Here. He didn’t want boobs this morning.” She muttered passing it to him and went to stand under a shower for a bit.

Lana walked into their room with bed headjustlike Jeff got and passed max her brush. “I can’t get the knots out, my head hurts.” She mumbled frowning some.

Max gave a small laugh and toom the brush and grabbed her detangling spray spraying it in her hair and getting the knots out gently "Okay there you go baby, go get dressed, we're gonna go see Daddy first." She murmured

Charlie gave a small nod and smiled softly "Ooh okay, good morning by the way." He murmured before he got Jake situated to feed from the bottle "Are you being a little trouble maker for your momma this morning?"

Carmen came back out once she was done and went over to Charlie taking Jake out of his arms without saying anything and just cradled him close while she sat on the bed, not looking anywhere else but at her little boy.

“Is iris coming?” She asked her andwent to her room to pick out clothes for the day.

Max frowned softly and shook her head some "No Uncle Norman is going to watch her, a hospital is not a place for a baby like her." She explained giving a small smile "She would get bored and start crying, we don't want that."

Charlie frowned some as she took Jake from his arms but gave a small sigh "So how did you sleep?" He asked quietly

Lana nodded and finished getting ready then waited downstairs for her, rubbing her head when it started hurting again.

“What is sleep?” She muttered. “I’m surprised you didn’t wake up to jakes Crying all night.” She mumbled, letting him grip at her finger, waving it around gently.

Max got her in the car and gave a small sigh "Your head still hurting?" She asked softly making sure to keep the music down low to not hurt her head anymore

Charlie gave a small sigh and nodded some "I'm sorry I didn't wake up..." he said softly

"Well there's nothing you can do about it now." She mumbled, getting up and taking Jake downstairs, not really sounding like her normal self at all, not feeling like it either.

Lana mumbled a yes and frowned some "Oh! We forgot Daddy's blanket!" She told her quickly and frowned some.

Max smiled some and shook her head "Look in the bag, I got it baby don't worry." She murmured before pulling up into the hospital parking lot

Charlie frowned somed and made his way downstairs "Babe are you okay?" He asked quietly

She frowned and looked over at him "If you have to ask then I'm not gonna answer." She muttered and cleaned out JAke's bottle now she'd set him in his rocker and she was able to clean up the kitchen a little from the mess that had accumulated

Jeff was in the same room as before but there were a couple nurses in there with him, helping to keep him calm while he continued to sweat buckets and looked like he was in agony

Charlie frowned more at her and sighed heavily "I'm sorry I came home early....I just...I wasn't thinking. I wanted to be home with you and I thought I was strong enough to be home." He murmured quietly

Max walked in and frowned seeing the nurses there "Lana stay outside by the door okay?" She said softly before she went into the room "Whats going on?" She asked worriedly as she saw Jeff seeing how bad he looked

She frowned shaking her head "This isn't.... you really think that I'm still pissed about that? I think it's stupid but I can't change your mind Charlie and I'm your wife not your boss... You can do what you like." She muttered

He groaned a little looking over at her and reached for her hand feelign the panic rise up "I told them not to call you... I didn't want you leaving the kids on their own." He whimpered some as his doctor came back and looked at Max, "He's developed an infection and at this point we need to put him on the list for a transplant." He told her.

Max looked at his doctor with wide eyes and took a deep breath "Transplant? How....how long could that be?" She asked looking at Jeff with scared eyes

Charlie frowned more not knowing what else she cpuld be mad at him for "Oh...um...okay." he said softly sighing heavily

"It could be a few days it could be weeks or months or not at all but there's not much else we can do besides keep him comfortable.

Carmen frowned some and headed out back, lighting up a cigarette for the first time in a long time, shaking a little.

Max took a deep breath and nodded softly "Can....can our daughter come to see him?" She asked softly wiping her eyes quickly as tears threatened to fall

Charlie took the baby monitor and followed her out back going a bit wide eyed seeing her with a cigarette in hand "Carmen?"

She looked back at him and frowned some "What? Am I not allowed to still be an adult? Am I only good as a baby carrying machine now? Don't get to have any vices and have to be perfect?! Need to be next to you every fucking second of the day?! What do you want from me Charlie?!" She snapped at him, shaking now.

He frowned looking over at the state he was in, "Once we have him settled yes... We didn't want it to come to this but he hasn't responded to any other treatments." He pointed out to her

Charlie looked at her in shock completely taken back by her outburst "What the hell are you talking about?! I never said anything like that nor have I treated you in that way! I'm sorry I want to be by you because I have been in a coma! I'll be sure to leave you alone though okay? I'll give you your space." He said before he made his way back inside

Max gave a small nod and sighed heavily before she walked back into the hallway and took Lana to the waiting room "They're giving daddy some medicine real quick and then we can see him."

"I never said you were the one to say it! I never push back on anything but all of a sudden I'm a bad wife and might as well have never popped out a sprog!' She yelled after him whether he could hear her or not, sitting there in the chair on the porch shaking and crying into her hands while Jane glanced out the window and sighed heavily shaking her head "She having another moment?" She muttered

Lana just nodded quietly and held onto her "Mommy my head still hurts." She mumbled, rubbing at it some and leaned into her side, going real quiet and just closing her eyes

Max gave a small nod and sighed heavily "I know baby but I can't give you any medicine right now." She said softly holding her close to her and looking up when the nurse came out of Jeff's room

Charlie frowned more as he heard her but kept himself out of her way looking over at his mom "A moment? Has she been like this before?" He asked raising an eyebrow to her "Has someone told her she is a bad wife?"

Jane frowned some shaking her head. "No I just had a discussion with her night before last about how much work she was gonna have to get used to doing when you came home, Charlie you need to sit down you shouldn't be on your feet right now." She muttered "I didn't think she was truly prepared for looking after a baby and you at the same time." She muttered

"You can go see him now." She told them, glancing down at Lana and frowning some "Does she need anything?" she asked Max seeing as the little girl had gone really pale.

Charlie glared at her some and sat in his wheelchair shaking his head some "Don't talk to my wife like that, she can do more than you think. She will be fine looking after our son and helping me." He said seriously before he wheeled himself over to his son and picked him up

Max frowned more seeing how pale she was and took a deep breath "She has a brain scan in 30 minutes with Dr.Green....is she here right now?" She asked worriedly

Jane frowned some "She almost dropped him on her way through the front door. That woman is barely capable of looking after herself some days." She mutterd "She's a lovely girl Charlie but she walks around with blinkers on so when she's focused on you she's not paying attention to the baby and vice versa." She muttered. "Spent most of her labor telling me to go away. Imagine that, telling your own mother-in-law to go away during their grandchild's birth when no one else is around to help her." She muttered

The nurse frowned shaking her head "I think it's best you head straight to the neurology departme-" She got cut off when the little girl passed out and started seizing on the floor, quickly paging for an emergency.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back