• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Here's to the New Memories

Charlie glared at his mother shaking his head some more "Maybe she wanted some space mom! Maybe she was so stressed that being alone was the only thing to cope! She isn't someone who needs you there twenty four seven! She is a strong woman and will be an amazing mother to our son. She can take care of us both and I'm not completely helpless!" He yelled coughing a bit after that "If I couldn't take care of myself at all I would still be in the hospital."

Max went wide eyed as Lana fell to the floor letting the nurse step in to help before they quickly got her on a bed and pushed to a room

Jane glared at him "And you should still be there but you insisted on coming home and just begged until they made you sign a form not to sue them... You almost died Charlie you shouldn't be home yet!" She yelled at him frowning when Jake started crying and soon carmen was back in the house taking him into her arms and walking away from that conversation "Your wife isn't mentaly sound! She shouldn't be looking after anyone right now." she told him seriously and walked off to the room she was staying in.

Jeff was laying there waiting for them to come in but they would only tell him that the appointment was gonna be first now which should have worried him but he was doped up enough not to truly notice.

Max whimpered and followed them to the room she would be in looking at Dr.Green as she rushed in "Please help her!"

Charlie frowned more and wheeled himself to his study so he could be alone for the time being and think over everything. He gave a heavy sigh shaking his head some before he ended up breaking down.

Carmen ended up falling asleep with Jake on her chest, her arms keeping him close while she napped on the couch and he held onto her hair in a tiny fist by the time Charlie came out, he woke up a little and started fussing quietly.

"She's gonna be just fine." She assured her, letting her stay in the room, "This is very mild, we will find out what's going on and she will be just fine." She assured her gently.

Charlie pulled Jake inti his arms and bounced him gently trying to calm him down. He looked at Carmen as she started to fall asleep a bit and gave a heavy sigh "Hey..." he whispered

Max gave a small nod and let a few tears fall "She was saying her head was hurting since this morning." She whimpered

She frowned looking over at him some, pulling herself to sit up a little "Charlie.... I'm scaring myself." She mumbled rubbing at her face a little. She wasn't going to be able to get through this and start their life as a family of three if she didn't admit to herself what was going on.

She nodded some and looked back over at the little girl who had finally started settling down and coming around again "We're gonna get her in for the CT scan shortly and you can come be in the other room to help her stay calm if you like, we will find out what's going on I promise." She assured her

Charlie frowned softly and took her hand in his "Whatever my mother said to you was out of line and I let her know it. You gotta talk to me though baby okay? Don't bottle it all up." He said softly to her before he kissed her hand gently "I know I'm not one hundred percent physically, but I'm still here for you."

Max nodded softly and moved to lay with Lana holding her close as she woke up "Hey princess." She whispered

She frowned and just watched him. “I don’t feel like myself at all.” She mumbled.

Lana frowned and held onto her tightly “mmm... Mommy I’m hungry.” She mumbled.

Max smiled softly and nodded some "We'll get you some food once we get this scan done okay?" She said softly stroking her cheek gently

Charlie frowned squeezing her hand gently while he still held their son "Its gonna be okay Carmen I promise."

Carmen frowned some and just nodded slowly but he didn’t sound so sure himself and she felt like she was coming apart at the seams.

Lana just nodded and frowned some holding onto her tightly until they came to get her and she did exactly as she was supposed to and answered all the questions, finally being allowed to get changed again and go with max.

Max took Lana to the cafeteria for some food and smiled softly at her "You did such a good job sweetheart. After we get your results and see Daddy I'll take you to the store for a new toy okay?" She murmured softly

Charlie gave ber a small smile now worried sick about his wife. He heard the doorhell and handed Jake over to her "Thats probably my nurse." He murmured wheeling himself back inside

Carmen frowned some and got up carefully following him to meet this woman but saw his mom already there and just retreated to the bedroom with Jake, curling up in bed and watching him some while she listened to his mom invite her in like it was her place just shaking he head some.

Lana nodded tiredly and yawned some. “Okay... when can iris come see daddy? She’s gonna forget him if she can’t see him.” She told her worriedly.

Max gave a small nod and pushed some hair from her face "Its okay, she'll come see him once they tell me she can okay?" She murmured

Charlie frowned some at his mother and shook his head some "Thank you I will take it from here." He muttered before showing the nurse in "Hello I'm Charlie this is my home." He said nicely to the woman "Thank you so much for helping."

She came in and nodded at him sighing some. “I hear this is a home call because you shouldn’t be home yet?” She asked him getting straight to the point. “What I need you to do is show me where we can just go over a physical with you and anything that’s bothering you let me know so we can keep an eye on it.” She told him, following him to the kitchen.

Lana just nodded and yawned again worn out from the day already before they finally went to see her dad and she went straight to the chair to watch some cartoons, ignoring him just cause she was tired.

Jeff looked over at the door smiling tiredly at max and gently reached for her. “Hey gorgeous.” He mumbled. He’d always been on the skinny wide but he was looking like he’d dropped even more and was really looking pale. “How’d the pumpkin do?” He asked quietly glancing over at his daughter.

Max layed with Jeff kissing his cheek gently before she looked over at Lana "She did really good. She is just worn out right now is all." She murmured softly giving a soft smile

Charlie gave a heavy sigh and nodded some "Yeah here follow me." He murmured wheelimg himself to his home gym "We can do it in here, I can get someone to move the machines a bit." He explained

She nodded some and set her stuff down. “Alright, the other thing to note is if I think this is getting worse, I am going to strongly suggest you go back in, there is no point in keeping yourself at home if it’s making you sicker, your body has been through a lot mr. Hunnam, it’s not going to repair quickly.” She explained and carried in with the physical until another woman came in and the nurse raised an eyebrow until he clarified it was his wife.

Jeff smiled and nodded. “Good.... if we got any luck left she’s gonna be just fine.” He murmured sighing quietly and held max close genrly. “They uh, they said that seeing as I’m here for a while, they will allow iris to come see me, not much but a couple times a week.” He mumbled, trailing patterns in his wife’s arm.

Charlie nodded some and got physical started with her. He gave a small smile as he saw Carmen come in "Oh Linda this is my wife Carmen." He said happily

Max gave a small nod and gave a soft sigh "Okay, I'll bring her by tomorrow." She murmured softly before giving a soft sigh "I love you babe, very very much."

He glanced over at her and smiled a little "I love you too, it'll be alright... Whatever happens.... I know you are the strongest woman I've ever known and you can do this." He mumbled, wiping a stray tear that fell to her cheek, leaving his hand there.

Carmen nodded to the woman and went to sit down on the treadmill sighing a little "I'll get Alice to help me move this stuff to the side tomo-" She frowned when his nurse cut her off 'Are you happy for her to stay here for this?' Carmen just swallowed a little, really not needing to deal with any more attitude from people at the moment.

Max looked at him and gave a small nod taking a deep breath "We'll be okay, no matter what happens." She said softly giving a heavy sigh

Charlie frowned some as the nurse cut his wife off and nodded "If she wants to be here she can be. Now darling what were you saying?" He asked raising an eyebrow

She sighed quietly and ran a hand through her hair "I'll get this room moved around... Neither of us will be using it for a while." She mumbled tiredly, "Jake is with your mom, I felt bad about him not having any grandma time." She told him quietly, shaking her head some.

He sighed a little just keeping her close "I love you though... even when you're a blubbering mess over your chick flick movies." He teased her gently, starting to get tired again "Lana... come over here sweetie, befpre I fall asleep.

Charlie gave a small nod and smiled at her "Okay babe sounds good, if you need any help just call Ryan. He said he is here for any help we may need." He explained to her

Max smiled some and gave a small laugh as she watched him. She helped Lana lay with him and sat in the chair with them giving a small sigh

She just nodded and frowned some, chewing on her lip til it was red raw, wringing her hands a little while she watched him until she saw the nurse frown some while checking his breathing, tensing up herself and waited quietly, not relaxing though even when Linda told him just to keep an eye on it and if anything got worse, call immediately. That didn't exactly sound reassuring to Carmen.

He chatted with her for a little while until he couldn't keep his eyes open anymore and fell asleep, snoring quietly

Max helped Lana off the bed and made her way out with him to take her home for sometime away from the hospital

Charlie took deep breaths and nodded giving her a thumbs up "Yes will do." He murmured going over to his wheelchair and smiling at Carmen taking her hand in his "Hey beautiful. I'm okay I promise."

She frowned, not saying anything and just waiting for his nurse to leave then finally went to sit with him in the lounge, curling up next to him and holding for dear life, "Why did you have to come home?" She mumbled quietly, wrapping her fingers around his tightly and resting her head on his shoulder.

-4 months-

Charlie sat on the floor with Jake while he had his tummy time playing with him some and just having a fun time with his son. His physical therapy had been going really well and he was happy that it was nearly done. Sometimes he had coughing fits but everything had gone surprisingly well for him. He had Lily coming over later as well. After Tera had been arrested he had started the process of getting custody of her but for now zhe would stay with her grandparents while the paperwork got sorted

Max sat at the hospital bouncing Iris on her lap while Lana layed with Jeff watching a movie. Lana had recently shaved her head to.prepare for her surgery that would be happening soon. They had found a tumor but they assured her that it was small enough and could be removed. Though her daughter having brain surgery still didn't ease her mind at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back