• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Here's to the New Memories

Charlie nodded some and relaxed when she said that smiling some "You're right, I love you so much and our little princess." He said rubbing her bump some more

Max frowned as she started to fall asleep looking at Jeff and nodding softly "I'll bring Iris in here so she doesn't wake her." She murmured quietly kissing his cheek gently before she went to get Iris while he took Lana to her room.

Jeff barely slept a wink that night and he spent the whole time just watching his little girl and worrying about her, calling the school early in the morning and letting them know she wouldn’t be going in for the day, just heading downstairs to get some coffee, finding max in there with iris, taking his youngest into his arms and cracking her close. “How’d you sleep?” He mumbled glancing over at max.

Carmen smiled and rolled over some to face away from him and snuggled back into him. “I love you too.... we don’t know what we’re having baby.” She pointed out and ticketed her head back, kissing under his chin.

Max frowned softly as she saw Jeff come down shaking her head some "I didn't really, you?" She asked softly. She was just as worried about Lana as he was.

Charlie chuckled some and nodded "I know but I have a feeling its a girl." He murmured to her

She smiled shaking her head. “You’re gonna be so outnumbered.” She giggled, “right I gotta pee so I guess it’s time to get up.” She murmured to him and kissed his cheek, pulling herself out of bed and running a hand through her hair.

He smiled tiredly and shook his head. “Maybe for twenty minutes.” He mumbled, seeing her come downstairs and he moved over to her lifting her up. “Hey kiddo, you’re gonna stay off school today alright?” He told her quietly. “What breakfast you want? Cause then you and me are gonna go feed the animals.”

Max frowned softly as she saw her come down but soon replaced it with a smile "Hey there Lana, whatever you want for breakfast I'll make it today." She murmured softly to her then nodded once she said that she wanted oatmeal "Alright, oatmeal coming right up!"

Charlie chuckled softly and got up groaning some as he stretched out his muscles. He stood up and sighed pulling on some house pants and that was it.

Jeff made a bit of a face at that, going to get himself some cereal instead and sat down to feed iris while max did breakfast. “Hey I texted. Charlie and carmen to see if they’re still up for tonight and he said yes so I was thinking me and Lana go to the store pick up some bits and we cook out?” He suggested.

She paused and just watched him shaking her head. “You’re going to be the death of me Mr. Hunnam.”

Max nodded some and smiled placing the oatmeal infront of Lana having made it exactly how she liked it "I think that sounds like a good idea." She said happily sitting down when Iris got fussy and got her situated to feed since she didn't make any bottles yet.

Charlie smiled some at her and chuckled "What did I do huh?" He asked kissing her cheek gently before he went to the restroom to get ready as well

“You know exactly what you did.” She smiled at him, slipping her pjs off, figuring two could play at that game and headed into their bathroom to take a shower, brushing past him as she did so.

He frowned some and got up, going up to their room to get dressed for the day, shaking a little from lack of sleep and the stress of what was happening with Lana.

Charlie groaned softly and smacked her bum lightly as he brushed his teeth smirking at her some "Oh you little tease!" He called once he finished up chuckling lightly

Max frowned when she saw him come down the stairs shaking her head some "Babe why don't you get Aaron to do the feed today. You're not looking well." She murmured

Carmen smiled some and watched him, shaking her head. “You started it!” She laughed and turned the water up a bit. “We gotta get there early so we can have a Starbucks.” She told him.

He just nodded some, not feeling up for an argument, sending Aaron a message to go ahead and start while he got Lana to finish her breakfast and had her go around with Aaron instead do she could spend time with the animals and he could talk to max.

Charlie laughed some and got dressed "Alright babe I promise we can get some." He said happily kissing her gently when she stepped out of the shower "I love you babe."

Max sat with him and sighed softly kissing his cheek gently "Its gonna be okay babe I promise. We'll get her the help she needs alright?" She murmured softly to him

He just nodded and glanced over at his youngest when she squealed for not getting enough attention, lifting her out of her high chair and heading to the lounge to make a few phone calls to get Lana seen as soon as possible.

Carmen nodded and smiled tiredly at him “I love you too.” She smiled and headed to get her clothes on and do hair and makeup for the day, yawning a bit.

Max smiled softly at Iris then followed them to the lounge "I love you babe." She whispered to him smiling as Iris gurgled at him

Charlie smiled softly at her and got himself dressed as well before going downstairs looking at the time to make sure they were ontime

She rushed around getting herself together and made it down to the car with just a minute to spare before they would be late, “sorry, nothing looked good.” She mumbled and buckled up while he drove.

“Love you too.... sorry I’m just... worried.” He told her quietly, leaving a few voicemails with the family counsellor they’d taken her to before.

Charlie chuckled some and sped off to the bookstore "Everything looks good on you babe." He murmured as he drove sighing happily

Max nodded some and kissed his temple gently "We'll figure it out babe okay? I promise." She murmured

Carmen smiled shaking her head some. “I appreciate that but it didn’t feel that way this morning.” She mumbled yawning some and rubbed her still flat tummy smiling to herself a littke as they walked inside together to go get Charlie set up and she went to the Starbucks to get them drinks, bumping into a woman and probably her daughter on her way over, apologising but frowned some when the woman just glared at her and looked her up and down before storming off

He just nodded sighing some and set iris down for her to get some tummy time on her play mat, pulling max down into his arms, kissing her nose. “That’s what I’m hoping.” He mumbled tiredly.

Max nodded softly and cuddled into him "Do you think we should hold off on the adoption papers?" She asked quietly

Charlie drove the rest of the way and smiled as he got set up for the meet and greet. It was going well for the most part until the last two people came up. A woman and a small child that he was guessing was her daughter "Hi there, its nice to meet the two of you." He said shaking both of their hands before he took the book from the little girl's hands "And who am I making this out to?"

He frowned shaking his head and sighed some more. “I don’t know what’s gonna be best.” He muttered, rubbing a hand over his face as he watched her some. “I just.... I’m worried about all of you all the time and she was doing so good.” He mumbled.

Carmen was just coming back to the table from a water break and yawned some, starting to sift through the stack of books she’d picked out during the signing while she listened in a little.

‘To Lily, lily hunnam your daughter.’ She told him exactly what her aunt had instructed her to say when she finally came face to face with the man she knew as her father

Charlie paused and looked up at the girl. His striking eyes flashing back at him and Laura's features throughout. He took a deep breath shaking his head some before he got up and quickly left the building to get some fresh air

Max nodded some and held onto him some "I know you do babe, but don't let it all bottle up okay? We don't need you in the hospital again from pent up stress."

Carmen frowned watching him bolt from there and made her way over “I’m sorry about that, can I help at all?” She asked them herself, moving to pick up the book that had fallen on the floor.

He just nodded some and sighed again, watching iris fall asleep on her play mat so he scooped her up and went to put her in her rocker instead.

Lily frowned some at the woman and looked at her aunt heart broken "Did he not like me?" She asked quietly before letting a few tears fall "I did exactly what you said and everything." She whimpered

Max smiled softly at him and got up starting to tidy up a bit before Lana came back in "Hey pumpkin, you done with the animals?" She asked

Carmen frowned some. “I’m sorry sweetie, can I get your name done and I’ll go get him to sign it again for you.” She smiled at her but tensed when she said Lily Hunnam, looking up at the woman. “I’m sorry... Hunnam?” She asked glancing at the child again

Lana nodded and frowned hugging her tightly. “I’m sorry for hurting you mommy.” She told her. “I thought you were hitting daddy.” She whimpered a little bit

Lily nodded some and looked at the nowoman "Yeah....he is my dad." She whispered wiping her eyes some before taking a deep breath "Come on Aunt Clara....I guess....I guess he doesn't want to know me." She murmured before she started walking away

Max hugged Lana tight and shook her head some "No no baby its okay ypu have nothing to be sorry about. I'm sorry I scared you." She whispered kissing the top of her head repeatedly "Mommy and Daddy will never hurt one another okay? And we will never hurt you or Iris either."

Carmen frowned looking at them and shook her head at the woman there. “If you want to contact him. You can go through the proper channels.” She told her seriously before walking off to where she’d seen Charlie go to. “Do you have a daughter you’ve not told me about?!”

She just nodded and held onto her tightly. “Please don’t go away again!” She sobbed into her arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back