• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LadybirdMooch

space baby.
I NEED A CUTESY ROMANCE ROLEPLAY
Well, I need other roleplays too, but I am really really craving something cute and sweet right now.
Yes, I throw my loneliness into writing.
No, I am not ashamed.

I've been finding it hard to write anymore, and I know that you guys always help me with that, whether I know you or not. If I have something to respond to, my creative juices get flowing and all that lovely crap.

I've been reading and rereading The Infernal Devices trilogy by Cassandra Clare and I want to do something kind of based off of those, but that's not a requirement or anything. I'll update this a little bit later when I have a good list of plots/settings/ships. But PLEASE feel free to either respond here with your own ideas or message me directly! I love you all, and I'm happy to be back <3

Want a cute and sweet romance roleplay?

Count me in. How about the story of two highschool students that are very different from each other, and since they had never talked to each other before, they had only heard what their friends said about them. Her friends only talked bad things about him, and his friends only said not very good things about her. So they grow the expectation that the other is a terrible person. But when they meet, they're wonderfully surprised to know that who they thought was a bad person is actually a very nice individual, and they enjoy spending time together. Their friends aren't very happy about this, but eventually, the couple manages to make their friends realize they've been wrong about these two. We can also have it be about college students if you prefer.

Or how about if there's a person who works at a coffee shop, and falls in love with a customer that visits the coffee shop everyday.

We could even have a magical girl type story. There's a girl and a boy that go to the same highschool. The boy has a crush on her, but has never told her about it. They both receive superpowers to fight villains, but have to keep their identities a secret from everyone else. The irony? The girl ends up falling in love with the boy's superhero version. However, since the boy doesn't know that this superheroine is actually her crush, it's kind of a complicated situation. There'd be a bit of action too with fighting the villains, but most of the emphasis could be on the romance. At the end, they'd discover each other's identities, and finally be together.

There's many possibilities! Message me if you'd like us to RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back