• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Which one would you rather me do?

• The Quest

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Magma Core High

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Balanced

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

NeonRain

Galactic Princess
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Heya, I work a bunch but I do try to reply to as many rps as possible. The problem is I get quite bored when home and have nothing to do. So, I thought id try getting another group rp up and hopefully get it moving more than my other one.

!!!Disclaimers/Warnings!!!
+ Group Chat/OOC is going to be in discord
+ These will be detailed, at least 2 paragraphs in each reply for every character
+ There will likely be cursing so if that makes you uncomfy please don't join
+ Backstories for characters can contain just about anything, even if its traumatic
+ NO MARY SUES OR GARY SUES - aka A type of character who is depicted as unrealistically lacking in flaws or weaknesses.

Onto the few stories, I want to do as a group rp. I will only pick one but it will be the one that the majority of people want :)

Strangers to each other, a prophecy untold, a ritual planned for eons, and these young soon-to-be heroes stumbled upon the most dangerous quest they will ever face. The ritual the strangers stumbled upon was one of many to come. An unknown man in an old set of robes awoke an ancient evil by breaking open the seals on a protective statue that has stood dormant for millennia on a mound known as the tomb of chaos. This tomb held one of several old gods, who wreaked havoc on their followers and toyed with them, treated them as little more than game. With little choice, these strangers must build bonds of friendship and trust one another to defeat an ancient evil, set to rise from their very ashes and destroy all they know and love, in just three years' time. Can they do it?

This story is completely "homebrew", the entire world is homebrew, I made all the playable species and the map, and the calendar. Not all information is sorted through and re-wrote into the google doc but the majority of it is there. If we do this one I can give everyone the information they need for what species they might want to base their character in. :)

Congratulations! You've been accepted to Magma Core High School of the Supernaturally Gifted. Our specially picked staff welcomes you to the school with open arms! Here at Magma Core many children between the ages of 14 and 19 study main classes such as The Short History of Supernaturals and Mortals, The Science of Alchemy, Astronomy and Astronomical Readings, and many more. Students will be required to take a number of classes based on their species and breeding background. For those who can not make it to outside classes during sunlight hours, our teachers will work with you to make sure you get all the information from the lesson.

First-year students are required to purchase one day uniform, this consists of a silver-lined white cloak. For girls, you are required a silver and black plaid skirt, knee-length, a white button-up top, a silver woolen vest, a silver and black tie, Silver stockings, and black half-inch heeled dress shoes with silver buckles - facing outward. For boys, you are required silver dress pants, with a black belt with silver buckle, a black button-up with silver woolen vest, a silver and black tie, and black polished dress shoes with silver laces. You are also required to have a red clip on your tie at all times.

Second-year students required to have joined a club by the second semester, and wear the pin to that club on your tie at all times! Exchange all of your silver accents from your first year to gold.

Third-year students are required to change their gold accents to a ruby color.

Fourth-year students are required to change their ruby accents to a emerald color.

Honors student's wardrobes consist of a black cloak lined with white fur and a hood, they will have a light blue silk on the inside and have a diamond clasp. Girls Honor Uniforms consist of a light blue and white silk plaid skirt, knee-length, a black button up top, a light blue woolen vest, a light blue and white tie, white or light blue stockings, and white half inch heeled dress shoes with diamond buckles - facing inward. For boys you are required light blue dress pants, with a white belt with a diamond buckle, a white button-up with light blue woolen vest, a light blue and white tie, and white polished dress shoes with light blue laces. You are required to have your honors clip on your tie at all times if boy or if girl your honors hairpin or headband in/on at all times.

If you do not rsvp by October 31st we will assume you are not showing and your spot will be taken by another student. Please send a reply asap!

After we get your reply you will have a list of classes sent to you for you to choose from, as well as a contract for you and your parents to sign stating you won't break any school rules, and if you do, our Vice-Principal and Head of Security and School Punishments, Delilah Rubyfang, will see to your punishment in a fair and timely fashion.

We hope to see you this fall!

~ Your Principal
Venesha Firehawrt

~ And Your Vice Principal
Delilah Rubyfang

So, I've tried to do this before but the rp died due to some complication in keeping everyone going. I do hope that doesn't happen again.

We are the forces of nature. Life, Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Day, Night, Emotion, Health, Time, Fate, Corruption, Evolution, Impulse, Plague, and Death. Together the world is balanced, even if we don't look at it that way. We were born, not long ago, but even if the humans don't know it. We were the "Big Bang". The moment life was created, so where the four elements, and instantly a world came into place, we settled on earth and life started to blossom, they're powers with waters helped make plants and animals. Then. Death showed up. She killed off animals, plants, things that needed to be there. Along with her came Corruption, Impulse, and soon everyone else. Time came last. He is, however, the eldest, the wisest, he seems to always know what's going on, and claims to have always been there. Soon things began to change around us, but our habits have never changed. We are 14-18 now... All except Time who is 21. But age is just a number to us. We only look that old. Add a few billion 0s on the end of that and maybe you'll get close - but for now, let's just say we're as old as we look. Rome wasn't built in a day of course, and a perfect world has proven more difficult to work with. We all have our jobs, some of us work together, some of us don't like the others. But we have to contribute somehow, together we have to keep the balance.

The roles are a first come first serve kinda thing, I already have taken the roles of Death and Time.

The 2nd or 3rd one, though i guess mostly the third one.

right now the second is winning, but if I get more time on my hands then maybe ill post two. but Ill give more time before I post anything right yet

i really really like the balanced idea, but i was wondering if you'd be open to opening up the ages to mid twenties ? if not that's totally fine, i'm just used to rping college aged characters ((:

i really really like the balanced idea, but i was wondering if you'd be open to opening up the ages to mid twenties ? if not that's totally fine, i'm just used to rping college aged characters ((:
Yeah I can open the ages up more, the story is a bit old so I’ll probably change the ages 😂 Time will likely look to be in his 30s-40s bc he’s supposed to be the father figure

oo i love that, it sounds really dope and i'd love to join ((:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back