• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MoonGem

One with the moon and stars.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi my name is Moon and I’m posting this to look for someone to role play a specific plot with me! I’ve been extremely down lately and I’m going through writers block so I sooooo need some inspiration to get me going again😭. Anyways I don’t really have any rules other than no one-liners! I don’t have any triggers also but if you do please inform me!!

So moving onto the plot. I saw an ad for a "pocket comic" the other day and really was interested in actually roleplaying what it is about but with some slight changes.

What happens is muse A is a princess locked in a tower guarded solely by muse B, a dragon-shifter. Muse A and B have never interacted or really ever seen each other due to the fact that anyone brave enough to venture to the tower has been swiftly taken out. Except for a terrible prince that somehow found his way into the tower… With an aphrodisiac potion. The prince plans to use it on muse A, but right before he can, muse B finds him in A's room and goes to kill him, but out of fear of the other the prince throws the potion onto B…

That is what I have! I think it could be super interesting and fun to play this out and hope I get a chance to!

If you're interested please Pm me and we can discuss some things a bit more(:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back