• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heaven's Smile REBOOT {OOC}

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Thanks. I know that you are a busy person, so I had to give you a boop as a small reminder of this rp. 😉

Yay, and I am going to check it. You will be accepted if you get the like cookie, so keep a eye out for that.

Oh my goodness. The bio is awesome, and even though I never mentioned the spirit world, nor evil spirits in the main rp. I am going to let it slide, because that is a great idea.
BuggaBoo BuggaBoo

Oh my goodness. The bio is awesome, and even though I never mentioned the spirit world, nor evil spirits in the main rp. I am going to let it slide, because that is a great idea.
BuggaBoo BuggaBoo
Amaaaaazing! Thx yeah I went full ham on the whole "I AM Legend!!" aspect, but its all backstory and the "whole spirit/mortal world war" will definitely remain in the background so the proper plot of the RP will flourish.

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo look forward to writing with you here!! You create such interesting characters, I love Reine a lot. Kiaus is going to be totally intrigued by her.

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo look forward to writing with you here!! You create such interesting characters, I love Reine a lot. Kiaus is going to be totally intrigued by her.
Hi!! What's good! Yeah thx and thinking this time around I will definitely have a character that is not anti-social and chat it up with the group... but only problem is that she is from outside of human lands and will speak in broken human-ese lol

Oh and busy this weekend so won't be able to post until Monday at the earliest

EDIT - Blackrose7 Blackrose7 so do the Legends know they are Legends or does a church need to tell them that?

The church has to tell them about the legend thing, because most people don't know if they are truly a legend or not. Same with the light aka Gwen, since she didn't know that she was the light until the minister said that.
There is a 5% effect towards the legends if they met the light too. It isn't harmful to them, but there will behave strangely towards Gwen if that happens. ( As for who get the 5% effect, it will be randomized, since I don't know who should get that. 😉 )
BuggaBoo BuggaBoo
As for how Reina will enter Desara. They can't enter Desara in a normal way, because the guards will ask them to show their face. However, for the non-human characters. I can make a loophole for that. Walk to the left of Desara's wall, and go into the forest for a little bit to be greeted by a guy in a black robe. They are an elf, and they managed to create a black market for the non-humans without the humans knowing about that. He can give you a invisiblity potion if you have something rare or money. ( The money is called Zira in the world of Pasoria. )

Last edited:
Welcome to the chaos, Zack. We got Gwen, who is running away from the guards and the church people in the main rp, and a non-human to make it more interesting.
ZackStop ZackStop

I'm not sure if I should wait for their intro post before responding or not. All I can think of to do is kiaus follows off of curiosity and maybe helps her escape the guards? Or even they get caught together, however it needs to go

Good job, Zack, and Kiaus is going to end up meeting Gwen whether he wants to or not. The legends always appear in front of Lady Light herself sooner or later.

Hi!!

Questions then;

-What time if year is it?

-Are humans more afraid of Legends or non-Humans?

-Are the 5% sensitive to the location of the Light?

Hi!!

Questions then;

-What time if year is it?

-Are humans more afraid of Legends or non-Humans?

-Are the 5% sensitive to the location of the Light?
1. It is the medieval times. <--- I want to say the Renaissance era.
2. Hands down the non-humans. The legends aren't a problem, especially if the light is there.
3. Nope, because they have to see the light's face without their helmet, heard her voice, or get their scent.

Reine didn't get the 5% effect, because Gust got it. However, I will explain it to you guys what it is. A legend can immediately fall in love with Gwen, or feel deeply subservient for no logical reason. 😉
BuggaBoo BuggaBoo
Lucky Winner.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back