• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heaven's Smile REBOOT {OOC}

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
making my character now, though is the magic part whatever we want and do we need to have a magic?

I somehow wrote a stupid amount on my character sheet lastnight. I'm looking at it and just realizing how long this is.

yeah although I had taken the liberty of adding a war that happened in his kingdom. I hope that isnt an issue.

I don't mind that at all. Just involve a reason why they went to the Desara kingdom like a monster attack, or about hearing the light and legend search.

Elves aren't a threat, because they are a hidden neutral party. However, demons are definitely a threat.
Why? Nobody besides the light can deal with them, because a demon is stronger than a human.
If someone besides the light fights against a demon. It is going to be hard to beat them, unless the light puts their 10% buff on a legend or smite the demon with their heaven's fire sword. ( Gwen has a special buff that can make someone powerful, but it has a special condition. )
Note: Gwen is going to be called the evil slayer or the ultimate buffer for these reasons. You also have a good idea why King Leo is looking for the light.

Definitely working on a CS for this!

I do have a question in regards to elves: Would it be possible to play as one? Such as one raised by humans parents who tried to assimilate the child to the point of altering physical appearance? Or do they look vastly different from their human counterpart?

Last edited:
Definitely working on a CS for this!

I do have a question in regards to elves: Would it be possible to play as one? Such as one raised by humans parents who tried to assimilate the child to the point of altering physical appearance? Or do they look vastly different from their human counterpart?
You can play as one, but you are going to need to hide the ears. ( Nobody in the kingdom knows about the elves' existence. )
-------
Thank you for the @, Zack. I didn't see the alert for this.
ZackStop ZackStop

You can play as one, but you are going to need to hide the ears. ( Nobody in the kingdom knows about the elves' existence. )
-------
Thank you for the @, Zack. I didn't see the alert for this.
ZackStop ZackStop
Awesome, this was the intention that perhaps they themselves dont even know due to upbringing. Once I get my CS up, if there is anything that doesnt vibe right let me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back