• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heaven's Smile REBOOT {OOC}

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
You don't. Heaven Fire's effect do make people adore or respect Gwen. Just not as extreme as the 5% effect.
Normal Heaven's Fire effect: Adore or respect Gwen, but they don't go crazy over them.
5% effect: LOVE ME, LADY LIGHT! or Follows them around everywhere like an actual dog. <--- Either extremely loyal or love at first sight, and unlike the normal effect. Gwen can order them to leave, and they will listen to her. However, they do eventually come back.

Last edited:
You are lucky to not get the 5% effect, Bug. Gwen can't tell them to leave like the 5% effect person would. Even then, she wouldn't do something the 5% effect person wouldn't like if they knew about it. Just make them stay in the same spot, or tell them to go hug one of the other legends on the team. 😅
BuggaBoo BuggaBoo

You are lucky to not get the 5% effect, Bug. Gwen can't tell them to leave like the 5% effect person would. Even then, she wouldn't do something the 5% effect person wouldn't like if they knew about it. Just make them stay in the same spot, or tell them to go hug one of the other legends on the team.
kk. I just edited my post anyways to take the edge off of the whole starry eyed worship. Less than 5% for sure lol. Still is wowed, but more respect than adoration.

That will work, because only the 5% effect legend is crazy about the light. Gwen is going to be concerned about them too, because they don't know about the weird 5% effect on the legends yet.

Reine didn't get the 5% effect, because Gust got it. However, I will explain it to you guys what it is. A legend can immediately fall in love with Gwen, or feel deeply subservient for no logical reason. 😉
BuggaBoo BuggaBoo
That's the most intense "Spin the Wheel" I've ever seen in my life. You get 3 options xD beautiful, I was actually wondering how you were determining who it happened to. I figured it was something like this

You don't. Heaven Fire's effect do make people adore or respect Gwen. Just not as extreme as the 5% effect.
Normal Heaven's Fire effect: Adore or respect Gwen, but they don't go crazy over them.
5% effect: LOVE ME, LADY LIGHT! or Follows them around everywhere like an actual dog. <--- Either extremely loyal or love at first sight, and unlike the normal effect. Gwen can order them to leave, and they will listen to her. However, they do eventually come back.
I feel like this is almost the equivalent of everyone skimping over Lady Dimitrescu from the new Resident Evil game. Getting strong Markiplier x Dimi vibes

---

EDIT:
On a seperate note, my next post may end up being rather short, I might need a little input from you, just because Kiaus is going to try following/helping her get away. Just cause his birds got boring to the event

In a way, it is kind of like that. However, one legend would go nuts over Gwen, and they have to listen to them, because of the 5% effect. 😅
Everybody else can adore or respect Gwen, but they won't be as extreme as like the 5% effect legend. They can protect Gwen from harm too, like what happened in my recent post. ( Believers and worshippers are the only normal people Gwen can talk to without the stupid effect getting in the way. )

Is there a specific layout you had in mind for Gento? Leading to how far is Gwen going to get while running away? I don't want to GM her direction or distance.

I feel like this is almost the equivalent of everyone skimping over Lady Dimitrescu from the new Resident Evil game. Getting strong Markiplier x Dimi vibes

---

EDIT:
On a seperate note, my next post may end up being rather short, I might need a little input from you, just because Kiaus is going to try following/helping her get away. Just cause his birds got boring to the event
Ok. 👍

20210727_113445.jpg
I have something like this in mind. Triangle is the gate, circle is Gwen, X is the secret entrance. The rectangles are houses, and there are secret roads. Yes. Gwen did a turn to get the public church on the right.

This situation gets even funnier when you realize that the legends are just appearing in front of Gwen, because of the dog and the guards. Reina knows that she is the light, but the other two legends don't know about that yet. They are still wearing that helmet on her head. 😅

This situation gets even funnier when you realize that the legends are just appearing in front of Gwen, because of the dog and the guards. Reina knows that she is the light, but the other two legends don't know about that yet. They are still wearing that helmet on her head. 😅
Everyone is collectively just like"hey let's help this chick out, this looks stressful"

Guards: *Trying to bring the light back to the church.*
Legends: *Everybody besides Reina don’t know that the guards are chasing after the light.*
Gwen:
*The poor girl is stuck having to deal with this madness, because everybody wants her.* 😅

RAWR!! Actually Kaius did the smart thing and didn't try to pat the poochie's head. He's good lol
That's funny because I actually originally had it typed out that he pat her on the head but changed it in the end xD

I am doing good, and I totally didn't forget to write the rest of the post in order to play some video games on my phone. None whatsoever. 😅

Video games are fun!
And I totally meant to post again as well but, work and errands been keeping me busy, new meds keep me asleep (little longer than needed)
I'll go ahead and post after Gwen's, dont think I have much to do this weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back