• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heaven's Smile REBOOT {OOC}

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
If there is anything that I need to change, let me know. I didn't mean for his backstory to be so long. I can cut out a bunch of stuff if need be.

The main rp is up.

Blackrose7 Blackrose7 I'm currently trying to come up with a good character idea, and I thought that since we already have three melee fighters, it would be good to add some sort of scholar, mage, or ranged fighter type, or some combination thereof. Or, I could create more of a rogue-type character. Do you have any opinions on what would be best for rounding out the group?

It would be a good idea to have a mage or a hunter legend, because there are going to be enemies that are dangerous to be up close. ( Being a healer does help the group out. )

Okay, I'll mull it over some more and then start working on my CS as soon as I can.

I would like to mention that being a knight for the Desara kingdom, or being part of the mage court will let you go to the royal church. Having a special title that everybody knows about will let you enter the royal church too.

Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Thanks for the info. I have two questions:
-In this world, is magic innate, is it a learned skill, or do both types exist?
-What sort of title would grant access to the royal church? Is being a high-level aristocrat enough, or would the family need to have some connection to the royal family or clergy?

Both types do exist, and as for how to be granted access to go to the royal church. You will need to make some connections to the royal family or the clergy.
The aristocrats, knights of the Desara, clergy, or those who receive a special title from the king himself can enter the royal church. <--- All of these people can enter the royal church, because they are special.
Example of the special titles:
Court Mage
Hero
Gladiator
Etc
^These titles will be known by the public.

Oops... to be honest, I totally forgot about this. Sorry about that. I was having a very hard time coming up with a character idea before, and I still don't have any inspiration, so I should probably bow out. Officially, this time. Good luck, and I hope you guys have fun!

heyo i just want to say tht this is my first time using this site so i did a story without making my character sheet is tht ok? also would shapeshifting be to op?

Please make a sheet, and shapeshifting is alright. ( I will let you leave the post if you do that, since nobody knows about your character. Also, don't do that if you are joining another rp. I am only doing that, because I am nice. )
Tranquil Ghost Tranquil Ghost

Please make a sheet, and shapeshifting is alright. ( I will let you leave the post if you do that, since nobody knows about your character. Also, don't do that if you are joining another rp. I am only doing that, because I am nice. )
Tranquil Ghost Tranquil Ghost
thank you for being nice and i am sorry i should've checked up on everything before hand
ill start working on my cs

Welc
heyo i just want to say tht this is my first time using this site so i did a story without making my character sheet is tht ok? also would shapeshifting be to op?

Welcome to the site! This has easily become my go-to sit for RP
Here are some advice to how things work in regards to joining any role-play (unless stated otherwise by the creator of the RP) on here, or in general. Just in case this is a first rodeo scenario:

Always fill out the Character Sheets and post/send them first to the correct page/person. You want the creator to approve you first, in case there needs to be some minor changes or a complete make-over. It also gives everyone else an idea of your character, and what to build around so no one ends up with the same thing going on. Once approved, generally there is a waiting period to find more people before it officially starts, usually the creator making the first post so everyone knows where to lead their characters too.

Welc

Welcome to the site! This has easily become my go-to sit for RP
Here are some advice to how things work in regards to joining any role-play (unless stated otherwise by the creator of the RP) on here, or in general. Just in case this is a first rodeo scenario:

Always fill out the Character Sheets and post/send them first to the correct page/person. You want the creator to approve you first, in case there needs to be some minor changes or a complete make-over. It also gives everyone else an idea of your character, and what to build around so no one ends up with the same thing going on. Once approved, generally there is a waiting period to find more people before it officially starts, usually the creator making the first post so everyone knows where to lead their characters too.
*Clapping.* Good job with the explanation, Impius.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back