• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Havenworth Academy OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
it made me laugh xD
Im glad, I actually got kicked out of an RP once with Isroh because of his language. He's a demon! He does the dirty dance (eyebrow wiggle), drinks like a sailor and swears up a storm! And that's tame for his species. He could be eating babies but he's not XD

Since Marie's the one that spotted the problem, I think Comet Comet needs to post next to either let everyone know what's coming up, or let them find out the hard way.

Since Marie's the one that spotted the problem, I think Comet Comet needs to post next to either let everyone know what's coming up, or let them find out the hard way.
that’s kinda what i was thinking too
And that's tame for his species. He could be eating babies but he's not XD
i can’t say for sure but i think eating a baby is a pretty surefire way to get expelled from magic powers school xD

that’s kinda what i was thinking too

i can’t say for sure but i think eating a baby is a pretty surefire way to get expelled from magic powers school xD
Weeeeell... It's not in the rules XD. He just cant eat another student or a teacher.

Gabe Gabe XD You forget how elves are...Really good damn hearing so he would know his name but I will change it over to his other name if you wish to make it more realistic

How is tje alligator counted as a threat? Are they in the water?
Those things can get prety scary. They will leap out to come get you if your near the water.

Also I've been watching Final Fantasy XV cutscenes... I'm slowly realizing the visual of the little boy I imagine when I think of what Isroh looked like when he was a little boy is no joke baby Noctis! So cuuuute.

They usually rely on sneaking tho. If they're spotted they usually don't strike. They're near it, I'm guessing, or I'd it s distance?

Aligator: I am flora, not fauna, I am neither tree nor grass... what am i?

I AM BUUUUUUSH
Screenshot_116.png

They usually rely on sneaking tho. If they're spotted they usually don't strike. They're near it, I'm guessing, or I'd it s distance?
Besides, even if it knows you see it, a hungry alligator will still take a shot at you if you get too close.

Also keep in mind, this is a swamp and, as our team is trailblazing, we're probably in the water (at least partially), so we'd be pretty attractive pray.

incredible juxtaposition of natasha actually using her brain to figure out a solution and soren sticking their arm in a deadly knife circle without even thinking about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back