• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Havenworth Academy OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I think talking to yourself is a sign of schizophrenia, no?
it’s not listed as a symptom in diagnostic state manual 5 but auditory hallucinations are. and i guess people might respond verbally to auditory hallucinations? so it’s not technically a symptom but it could be present in a schizophrenic person.

speech disorganisation is a symptom though.

it’s not listed as a symptom in diagnostic state manual 5 but auditory hallucinations are. and i guess people might respond verbally to auditory hallucinations? so it’s not technically a symptom but it could be present in a schizophrenic person.

speech disorganisation is a symptom though.
Huh, I didn't know that. Well, I guess
giphy.gif

Ah nice, are you studying psychology on college?
idk how it works in brazil but i do a levels, which is basically when you just study 3-4 subjects in depth for two years. it’s kinda like a continuation of high school but there’s less subjects and more work.

i do psychology, sociology, and english literature.

idk how it works in brazil but i do a levels, which is basically when you just study 3-4 subjects in depth for two years. it’s kinda like a continuation of high school but there’s less subjects and more work.

i do psychology, sociology, and english literature.
Ooh, I see. We don't have that here. We do have Technological Degrees, which are shorter colleges(2 years instead of 4) that have a more practical approach to a subject.

i was just about to post and then i had to go to my therapy appointment ///:

so it will be up super soon, it’s basically finished.

Hey everyone! So I’m in a bit of a pickle. As the GM, I’m trying to create events that keep everyone posting with new situations to react to. My struggle though is making sure that there’s no favoritism or “picking on” certain characters (like if a bunch of exciting stuff happens to Character A and Character B only got injured).
I’m thinking making maybe a dice system that I have so at the bottom of your guys post if you’re ready for an event you could roll, and as the GM I can describe what is happening to the characters.
What is everyone’s thoughts? As the GM I am first and foremost trying to make this as much fun as possible for everyone

I feel like that would be best. Picks at random and no one would get mad that they weren't chosen.

Works for me.

I've got most of my post typed up, but I might not have any internet for the rest of the day. So it might be tomorrow before I actually get anything up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back