• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Havenworth Academy OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I’ll be setting up an “orientation” post soon for the students to arrive at

I'm just waiting for a bit more stuff to happen before Wally makes his sudden entrance.

Portuguese speeches from Alex will be translated in brackets for the reader's enjoyment! Whether or not your character can understand is up to you. :)

Sounds good! I just caught up to everybody’s posts, and will try to make one more post tonight or tomorrow morning to begin moving students to orientation!

Ooof, sorry everybody! I was quite behind ushering things haha.
By the way, anytime the perspective changes to Headmistress Reese, that's the GM overworld changing. Right now it is just signaling the students being ushered into the entrance hall for orientation, but in the future it will also signify the passing of time, significant events, and time lapses.
In short, Headmistress Reese will act kind of as GM hands and will not be that present in Roleplays

jinkx jinkx is approved if you grow in her last name as well at the top! Her last name is in the bio but her first name is by itself at the top

Yes she is and I had model my Azura after her but I couldn't stand how she was able to summon so much water and not have at least a limit to if it hurts her or not. So hence why this Azura is how I imagine her and more stable as well, without all the fantasy stuff dragging her personality down and being near stoic. I really need to not mention every time Azura gets anger or upset about her inner water. Everyone gets it now. Also, don't know if I should try to make a student or not. Azura is pretty good as is at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back