• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Havenworth Academy OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
So... Are the students gonna be socializing for a while or are we proceeding to the next day?

Ya Boi Ya Boi we’ll be moving to the dorms, then finishing the day for the first day of classes. I’ll be making a GM post very soon to move us along

So, what will be the first class? If there's no objection I think either english or "P.E." can fill the slot.

I just noticed that Alex broke rule 5 and 6 in the first day. I believe rule 6 will be broken on the regular by him, since shifting is second nature to him.

Gabe Gabe personally I think that while it’s true Alex “broke” the rules, it’s in such the slightest way only Geralt gets on him, while Reese is just amused by it. I think it adds to the dynamic and role play nature personally lol

Hoooo, sorry for lack of posting/updating. I had to close shop last night so I ended up getting home at about 3am. In roughly an hourish we'll be moving to the first day!

Hoooo, sorry for lack of posting/updating. I had to close shop last night so I ended up getting home at about 3am. In roughly an hourish we'll be moving to the first day!
take your time pal! we understand you've been busy (:

Hey guys I'm sorry for the delay and my lack of posting! Life has just been so hectic. My girlfriend got a new housemate so I offered to help them move in, but it ended up taking most of the day. Then I had to go back to work and pull another 7 hourer on my day off lol

Cerrex Cerrex wouldn’t it make more sense to either say that your character arrived late the night before due to transport issues or something like that? idk

Cerrex Cerrex Sorry if I wasn't more clear, but everyone who joins the RP late has already been there. There are a total of 30 students, and anyone who hasn't written anything on orientation can just be assumed that they were there. So Jack would have been at orientation with the other students.

Cerrex Cerrex Sorry if I wasn't more clear, but everyone who joins the RP late has already been there. There are a total of 30 students, and anyone who hasn't written anything on orientation can just be assumed that they were there. So Jack would have been at orientation with the other students.
Ohh, sorry, thank you. I wont be able to rp today, I will join tomorrow then.

Demonhunter Demonhunter check out the Lore page for the dorm set ups and rules and whatnot. All of the dorm rooms are singles, but it is absolutely possible that your character picked someone up for a late night bounce in the hay

I went ahead and gave Isroh a roommate if thats ok. I can change it if not. Although the concept of Will becoming a character could quite be fun XD. They're actually a couple in the origional story so I just had to add that little nod XD.

I do enjoy the concept of this "Will" guy just floating in and out of Isroh's room XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back