• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Havenworth Academy OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I am! I'm just hoping Aeshae is okay. I'm waiting patiently for them to return for us to proceed the story!

I feel like my sickness has delayed this rp and I apologize. other shit happened with family and my nana and it just.. delayed me further. You guys can totally move on without me, I'm just gonna drop out so I don't delay it anymore.

I feel like my sickness has delayed this rp and I apologize. other shit happened with family and my nana and it just.. delayed me further. You guys can totally move on without me, I'm just gonna drop out so I don't delay it anymore.
You're not delaying anything, we're waiting on Aeshae. Don't worry about it!

Gabe Gabe
Awesomeness~! I just need to think of a good CS to post. A combination of this CS and another. I wouldn't just limit it to just humans but nothing overpowered.

Demonhunter Demonhunter
ABSOLUTELY~! You can! Just tossing ideas around with Gabe to get something solid going but the CS is already done. Its a combo of this CS and another. Likes and dislikes, along with strengths and weaknesses combines into one instead of separate. But yes you can.

Demonhunter Demonhunter
ABSOLUTELY~! You can! Just tossing ideas around with Gabe to get something solid going but the CS is already done. Its a combo of this CS and another. Likes and dislikes, along with strengths and weaknesses combines into one instead of separate. But yes you can.
YAY! Origiona, vampire isroh doesn't go big beasty. Instead he'll just snare someone with deadly vines and basically tear them appart with the thorns like a chain saw. Or move thorned vines like a whip, or just a harmless, thornless snare, or flowers. yay flowers.

Awesomeness~! I'm just chilling for the moment since its a bit past 11:30 pm my time... So, yeah. I may continue this convo with Gabe tomorrow morning or afternoon, whichever seems fairest to him. Also, Teachers can be over 100 years old if their a different race but can't be over 500. Head mistress is around 900 but she except from the rule as she took over the school whenever people tried to use the school as a giant testing facility for people with powers, aka experimentation galore~!

Awesomeness~! I'm just chilling for the moment since its a bit past 11:30 pm my time... So, yeah. I may continue this convo with Gabe tomorrow morning or afternoon, whichever seems fairest to him. Also, Teachers can be over 100 years old if their a different race but can't be over 500. Head mistress is around 900 but she except from the rule as she took over the school whenever people tried to use the school as a giant testing facility for people with powers, aka experimentation galore~!
hell yes. Funny story, original story Isroh accidentally turned Will into a Wendigo. The lore went that if you either ate someone then died or if you had sexual relations with a wendigo recently then died... guess what... you don't get to die. So when Will got jumped and was efficiently murdered, He was basically saved by a demon std.

Yeeeees. He's bat shit crazy and is super ass strong and can snow ball much much stronger... so he'd probably be a big legitimate villain

Not sure anyone is following this thread anymore, but I’d like to apologize for disappearing for several months. I got in a pretty severe accident. Without going into details, I didn’t know if i was going to recover properly and it was very depressing. It was an honour writing with you all though, and i hope to see you all around

Users who are viewing this thread

Back