• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Havenworth Academy OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
incredible juxtaposition of natasha actually using her brain to figure out a solution and soren sticking their arm in a deadly knife circle without even thinking about it.
yeeeah they may regret that... Can I assume damage is taken? Nothing too serious, Sorrens gonna get on the lucky side because I don't want to disfigure a character XD.

yeeeah they may regret that... Can I assume damage is taken? Nothing too serious, Sorrens gonna get on the lucky side because I don't want to disfigure a character XD.
yes, i figured i’d leave potential injury open to you since you know your character’s weapon best, (also my post was already turning into a short novel without adding any more detail xD).

yes, i figured i’d leave potential injury open to you since you know your character’s weapon best, (also my post was already turning into a short novel without adding any more detail xD).
Okidoki. Honnestly will's blades are terrifying weapons. 1.5 kilos each, razor sharp and he can get them moving pretty fast. They're essentially an octa-bladed guillotine. He can also rotate so that there are 2 rows of staggared points... creating a chainsaw effect.

lol i love that the first thing Sorren did was eliminate Will's ability to fight back. Will's fighting style WANTS someone to get close and to attack him. Then he just counters and fucks up everything within a 10 foot radius... But when something he really doesn't want to hit crosses that 10 foot circumference (stay either INSIDE the circle OR outstide the circle... never cross the rim.) issues happen as one can see XD

Hey! It's time for Willow to actually be useful! Medic Willow to the rescue!

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry for not posting these past two days, I have gotten very sick and am still recovering. I am hoping to have a tagger post up by tomorrow morning, so please get ready! I will also be rolling for everyone to keep things random and fair.

ALSO! Feel free to invite other people to this RP so we get some fresh faces in! I wish RPN allowed GM's to delete or at least hide character apps cuz on the surface it makes it seem like we have a lot of people, but as is the case many left or never even made a first post.

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry for not posting these past two days, I have gotten very sick and am still recovering. I am hoping to have a tagger post up by tomorrow morning, so please get ready! I will also be rolling for everyone to keep things random and fair.

ALSO! Feel free to invite other people to this RP so we get some fresh faces in! I wish RPN allowed GM's to delete or at least hide character apps cuz on the surface it makes it seem like we have a lot of people, but as is the case many left or never even made a first post.
And this is why I make hosted games!

Hey all, I am SO sorry for my lack of posting and involvement. I got worse health wise and have been taking a sick day. Have this pity GM post to keep things going

naaah all is good. Although I am confused about the group stuff. Is it in the order its written in dice stuff? BTW im replying with Isroh tommorrow. Been a long day

Also what is it with everyone losing shirts? ??? I mean Isroh loses his when he transforms about 70% of the time (not torn just don’t know where it goes) but now we have three half naked people running around in a swamp from people in yellow jackets.

isroh’s shirt is swallowed by the void every time he transforms
Or stolen by bishie fangirls. Because lets be real, who doesn't want to stare at that lovable hunk of demon <3 Just be glad Will hadn't lost his yet. Isroh may come for that booty all swiggity swooty if he does XD. It'd be like he felt a disturbance in the force... as if an 8 pack was being revealed and no one who would appreciate it as much as him was around to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back