• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Havenworth Academy OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I promise I'm still apart of this. I've just been sick, double ear infection, all that. They gave me hydros for my ears, cause every time I get a ear infection, it gets so horrible and my ear drums rupture. Just painful and I tend to sleep most of the day

I promise I'm still apart of this. I've just been sick, double ear infection, all that. They gave me hydros for my ears, cause every time I get a ear infection, it gets so horrible and my ear drums rupture. Just painful and I tend to sleep most of the day
ooowwwch get some rest man and get well soon

Ahhh, are you kidding me?
I didn't receive any notifications, I thought we were waiting on Aeshae!
Awwww, I'm so sorry, guys, I'll write as soon as possible!(And please, tag me if I disappear like that again!)

R-879617-1398058275-3630.jpeg.jpg

Also what is it with everyone losing shirts? ??? I mean Isroh loses his when he transforms about 70% of the time (not torn just don’t know where it goes) but now we have three half naked people running around in a swamp from people in yellow jackets.
Well apparently Willow took hers off for no reason at all since Will didn't do anything with the shirt, or even acknowledge it ever existed. So... Plot?

Oof! Sorry to hear that. I've been dealing with an infected toe so I kinda know what you're going through. Kinda.

Get better soon!

i’m waiting until the next GM post for natasha and i wanted either Ian Temero Ian Temero or Comet Comet to reply before i post anything for soren.

Gabe Gabe needs to post because misaki is stuck until they do xD

I was waiting for Comet Comet so I could see how everyone responded to Willow suddenly taking charge, though apparently some of my team hardly acknowledge her existence (cough-Demonhunter-cough)

Well apparently Willow took hers off for no reason at all since Will didn't do anything with the shirt, or even acknowledge it ever existed. So... Plot?

Oof! Sorry to hear that. I've been dealing with an infected toe so I kinda know what you're going through. Kinda.

Get better soon!

I was waiting for Comet Comet so I could see how everyone responded to Willow suddenly taking charge, though apparently some of my team hardly acknowledge her existence (cough-Demonhunter-cough)
I assumed Willow was going to be the one to use it XD. Will was more concerned with the fact. 'holy fuck I just accidentally maimed the shit out of Sorren'. Want me to go edit?

I assumed Willow was going to be the one to use it XD. Will was more concerned with the fact. 'holy fuck I just accidentally maimed the shit out of Sorren'. Want me to go edit?
I mean she did tell him to cut it into strips, which she will need as bandages. But it's your call. If you decided not to edit it then I'm going to assume he left it behind. ;)

I'll probably get a post up tomorrow. Between school and DMing I won't have a lot of time to sit down and type today, though I could still surprise myself..

geneal consensus: he's dead :/

I reeeeeally wanna make a 3rd character. I just don't know which one. Home wrecking Kitsune or moon dragon for the interesting conversations with oliver
Oh, I like this idea! He'd go completely nuts. "My efforts have not been in vain! The Eclipsed Night is growing stronger!'

XD
Just poking my head in once in awhile to see what's all happening~. But for me, Misaki and Azura are quite enough since Misaki also has Walter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back