• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Havenworth Academy OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
4. there’s marie also.
Dunno how everyone will react when they realize Marie is quiet useless. Not knowing her power nor how to start it. All she knows is that she can do something and the people who experienced it isn't stable enough for a while to tell her what the hell happened.xD

Yep! I'll need to edit my post I guess.

Dunno how everyone will react when they realize Marie is quiet useless. Not knowing her power nor how to start it. All she knows is that she can do something and the people who experienced it isn't stable enough for a while to tell her what the hell happened.xD
Willow could actually help with that, at least as far as identifying her power that is.

i know that willow called soren “the jerk with the arms” due to their aura having multiple arms but when i read it, i thought she was just clarifying that soren does, in fact, have a pair of functional arms.

i know that willow called soren “the jerk with the arms” due to their aura having multiple arms but when i read it, i thought she was just clarifying that soren does, in fact, have a pair of functional arms.
Lol ever heard of ‘arm fall off boy’? There was a legit super hero that his power was he legit had a super functional arm.

Lol ever heard of ‘arm fall off boy’? There was a legit super hero that his power was he legit had a super functional arm.
1517361576983.jpg

We Texans, will never give up guns. -pew pew- I don't own one tho, I own a dog who is actually trained to attack on command/if detects I'm in danger.

Lol I live in the backwoods where cyotes, hogs, bobcats and snakes are a big problem for sheep farmers like me. If I didn’t have a gun all my livestock would be dead XD

Although my dog is no match against guns, he has been great at keeping freaks away. Screenshot_20180815-163153.png
Then I have my little dog who is about to be a year old, and is more terrified of ducks and his reflection then anything else. Seriously can't hurt a fly

As you can tell what my Boo is, charlie is a Aussie/fox terrier mix, the scardy dog. He really can't injure a thing and just.. wants to love on you.

Mine was an Australian shepherd / English springier spaniel mix. Liberty, who just sit there and stare into your eyes lovingly and thought she was a lap-dog.

And now I'm sad.
We lost her last year to heatstroke, only a month after her mom died of old age.

Last edited:
Mine was an Australian shepherd / English springier spaniel mix. Liberty, who just sit there and stare into your eyes lovingly and though she was a lap-dog.

And now I'm sad.
We lost her last year to heatstroke, only a month after her mom died of old age.
Aww, I'm so sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back