• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hasegawa Academy, Culinary Institute

Hasegawa Academy
Plot:

Hasegawa Academy is an elite culinary school known for producing the top chefs. The academy has been ranked as one of the top culinary schools for many generations. The school is known for its wide range of courses, clubs, events and famous teachers. Young chefs from different countries, with varying backgrounds apply to this school in the hopes of developing their culinary skills. If they think gaining entrance into the Academy is hard graduating is even harder. Here at Hasegawa Academy young chefs are pushed to their limits, and those that can't keep up are expelled and rarely heard from again. Do you have what it takes to rise to the challenge or will you crash and burn?

***Thing To Note****
  • From the above information you can already gather that Hasegawa Academy is out of the ordinary. What also differentiates it from other schools is their council of ten. The council of ten are students who are Hasegawa's top ten chefs, they hold immense power and are given many perks. For another student to gain a position on the council of ten they must challenge a current member to a food war.

• Food Wars are competitions between students, it's used to handle disputes, and to gain a seat on the council. Food wars between students not on the council are judged by the council however food wars involving a council member are judged by members of staff.

• Hasegawa Academy has many activities for students to hone their skills. These events/activities can be held either outside of Hasegawa or in Hasegawa. Completing events/activities successfully is very important as some can cause your characters to be expelled

At the start of the roleplay characters will be awarded points, characters not on the council will have (10 C points and 10 F points). Characters on the council will be awarded (30-40 C points depending on their position and 35-55 F points depending on their position). C points are cooking points that can be gained by successfully completing an assignment given by a teacher. F points are fame points which can be gained by winning competitions and successfully completing events. The importance of the points, how classes and events will work will be explained further in the discord chat (if you don't have discord PM me and I'll explain it in the PM).

Not all classes and events will result in your character gaining points some are just for your characters to interact with each other.

Characters in different years will have differing classes. For example when school starts a first year student may have Pastry Class while a third year student may have Japanese Cuisine Class.

If you want to be a teacher or if you have an idea for a class PM me.

If you want a character on the council post below and I'll keep a note. Please note that their are only ten positions so it's first come first serve and who I think is a better fit for the position.

If your character challenges another roleplayer's character to a food war the roleplayer has to accept before the food war can commence.

Clubs take place after school and on different days. The clubs are (the cake decorating club, art club, Chinese cuisine club, Japanese cuisine club, French cuisine club, music club, poultry club, vegan club etc.) If you have an idea for a club PM, later if people are interested in this roleplay I'll post a slideshow consisting of the different clubs.

One day in the rp is equivalent to 2 days in real life (might change later on). I'll post on the rp when school starts, when lunch starts, and when classes end.

The students live at the Academy so before the roleplay starts I'll post who will be rooming with who.

Rules:

Hasegawa Academy is a culinary high school, so characters should be around 14-18.

You're allowed to make as many characters as you can handle. However I don't expect your characters to all be master chefs, especially if they are extremely young and it's their first year at the school.

Please respect your fellow roleplayers, anyone who is being rude or bullying another roleplayer will be removed from the roleplay.

Please don't purposely exclude someone, I want this roleplay to be a safe place where we can all have fun.

No god modding or extremely over powered characters.

Only realistic pictures please

I know people don't always have inspiration and it can be difficult to write sometimes but I expect at least 1 paragraph per post.

I know people have lives outside of this roleplay so it's okay if you can't post everyday, but I expect you to at least post twice a week. If for any reason you'll be inactive for a long time please tell me. If you have gone 2 week without posting and haven't contacted me I'll have to remove your character from the roleplay or give your character up for adoption.

So I've had this idea on my mind for a while now and I was just wondering how much people would be interested in this. This was inspired by the anime food wars. If you're interested or have questions comment down below. When at least eight people say that they are interested I'll make the discord chat and post up the character sheet.

Last edited:
Violet_mist Violet_mist

Super duper interested as well.

Always wanted to do a food wars rp :)

I'd also like to be on the council

Plot:

Hasegawa Academy is an elite culinary school known for producing the top chefs. The academy has been ranked as one of the top culinary schools for many generations. The school is known for its wide range of courses, clubs, events and famous teachers. Young chefs from different countries, with varying backgrounds apply to this school in the hopes of developing their culinary skills. If they think gaining entrance into the Academy is hard graduating is even harder. Here at Hasegawa Academy young chefs are pushed to their limits, and those that can't keep up are expelled and rarely heard from again. Do you have what it takes to rise to the challenge or will you crash and burn?

***Thing To Note****
  • From the above information you can already gather that Hasegawa Academy is out of the ordinary. What also differentiates it from other schools is their council of ten. The council of ten are students who are Hasegawa's top ten chefs, they hold immense power and are given many perks. For another student to gain a position on the council of ten they must challenge a current member to a food war.

• Food Wars are competitions between students, it's used to handle disputes, and to gain a seat on the council. Food wars between students not on the council are judged by the council however food wars involving a council member are judged by members of staff.

• Hasegawa Academy has many activities for students to hone their skills. These events/activities can be held either outside of Hasegawa or in Hasegawa. Completing events/activities successfully is very important as some can cause your characters to be expelled

At the start of the roleplay characters will be awarded points, characters not on the council will have (10 C points and 10 F points). Characters on the council will be awarded (30-40 C points depending on their position and 35-55 F points depending on their position). C points are cooking points that can be gained by successfully completing an assignment given by a teacher. F points are fame points which can be gained by winning competitions and successfully completing events. The importance of the points, how classes and events will work will be explained further in the discord chat (if you don't have discord PM me and I'll explain it in the PM).

Not all classes and events will result in your character gaining points some are just for your characters to interact with each other.

Characters in different years will have differing classes. For example when school starts a first year student may have Pastry Class while a third year student may have Japanese Cuisine Class.

If you want to be a teacher or if you have an idea for a class PM me.

If you want a character on the council post below and I'll keep a note. Please note that their are only ten positions so it's first come first serve and who I think is a better fit for the position.

If your character challenges another roleplayer's character to a food war the roleplayer has to accept before the food war can commence.

Clubs take place after school and on different days. The clubs are (the cake decorating club, art club, Chinese cuisine club, Japanese cuisine club, French cuisine club, music club, poultry club, vegan club etc.) If you have an idea for a club PM, later if people are interested in this roleplay I'll post a slideshow consisting of the different clubs.

One day in the rp is equivalent to 2 days in real life (might change later on). I'll post on the rp when school starts, when lunch starts, and when classes end.

The students live at the Academy so before the roleplay starts I'll post who will be rooming with who.

Rules:

Hasegawa Academy is a culinary high school, so characters should be around 14-18.

You're allowed to make as many characters as you can handle. However I don't expect your characters to all be master chefs, especially if they are extremely young and it's their first year at the school.

Please respect your fellow roleplayers, anyone who is being rude or bullying another roleplayer will be removed from the roleplay.

Please don't purposely exclude someone, I want this roleplay to be a safe place where we can all have fun.

No god modding or extremely over powered characters.

Only realistic pictures please

I know people don't always have inspiration and it can be difficult to write sometimes but I expect at least 1 paragraph per post.

I know people have lives outside of this roleplay so it's okay if you can't post everyday, but I expect you to at least post twice a week. If for any reason you'll be inactive for a long time please tell me. If you have gone 2 week without posting and haven't contacted me I'll have to remove your character from the roleplay or give your character up for adoption.

So I've had this idea on my mind for a while now and I was just wondering how much people would be interested in this. This was inspired by the anime food wars. If you're interested or have questions comment down below. When at least eight people say that they are interested I'll make the discord chat and post up the character sheet.

This sounds interesting, though I’ve only watched a few episodes of Shokugeki-no-Sama, if that’s okay

interesting, I may join but I'm rusty at writing because hiatus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back