• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hey! My name is Elle and I'm definitely interested! Defenderofberk reached out to me about this after seeing one of my interest checks. I'd love to play an OC, a carer preferably, and maybe Luna as well if you still need her role. I read through the majority of what was already posted and I think I would be a good fit. Let me know what you need/want from me and if I can join!

Hey! My name is Elle and I'm definitely interested! Defenderofberk reached out to me about this after seeing one of my interest checks. I'd love to play an OC, a carer preferably, and maybe Luna as well if you still need her role. I read through the majority of what was already posted and I think I would be a good fit. Let me know what you need/want from me and if I can join!
That'd be perfect! We hadn't really considered including Luna but we'd love to have her on board!

Awesome! Yeah she's always been one of my favourite characters. So do you want me to jump over to the character sheets thread and make my characters up there?

Just the OC should be fine unless you'd like to do her, just please let me know of any changes/anything of note that's happened since the final battle.

Hey there!
I would love to join you all!
Im new to RP-ing but also a pretty good writer
I was looking for a group for agessssssss...
Im a HARDCORE Potterhead and wandered upon this post and thought I'd join.
I would like to take the role of Ron (Ron and Fred and George are my favourite canon character)
I hope you accept me (if its still open)

Hello! I want to join! I may have some other questions, but the most important ones are:

1) Can we use more than one character? And if it is possible, how many?
2) Can a character (oc) be a professor in a spot not confirmed? Like "Defense Against the Dark Arts"?
3) Using the example above, can this endure more than a "year"?
4) I don't know if you have heard of the game "Hogwarts Mystery" and it's characters and lore, but can some of them that are not part of the saga be used (Merula Snyde, for example?)

That's it! Sorry if I bother too much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back