• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Naoto Kawashima
Comic Courage
Angelwood International Academy - Courtyard Fountain
tags
animegirl20 animegirl20
"Welcome to the team, then." Naoto smiled gently. Ryouta took to quickly writing down his master's number or a scrap piece of paper before handing it to Arisa.

Upon the younger girl's mention of the dog, Gracia's eyes lit up from beside him and she began to excited speak, startling him. "The puppy is called Cerberus! He's shaped like a friend! ...Ah, sorry! I just... really like cute things..."

"Ahaha..." Naoto half-laughed at her outburst. He waited a moment, looking around to see if anyone else was going to come. It didn't appear so. "We should all get going. We'll... see each other around, I'm sure."

A grand, exciting, and certainly magical adventure was about to begin, and it would certainly be material for a hit manga!

"Speech - Naoto" | "Speech - Ryouta"
code by @Nano

ACT 1: TO PATCH BROKEN DREAMS

MS, HS, U - Angelwood International Academy Club Preview Day
WHEN: September 8th
WHERE: The field outside the Student Resources building, by the outdoor stage.
Instead of classes, every club, or people who would like to make a club, will be showcasing what they do! This is a great chance to get to know your peers and make friends! Remember: every club needs a teacher sponsor and 5 or more students to be officially recognized by the school.

Be prepared for an exciting, fun-filled day!
- Headmistress Mirabelle Faulkner

CAFETERIA DAILY SPECIALS - WEEK OF 9/4 TO 9/10
These are the rotating meals you can get here each day this week, alongside the normal things that are always offered.

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 4TH
Breakfast: Personalized, made-to-order omelets
Lunch + Dinner: Personalized, made to order pizzas.

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 5TH
Breakfast: English muffin breakfast sandwiches
Lunch + Dinner: Personalized, made to order pizzas.

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 6TH
Lunch + Dinner: Burgers (Veggie burgers included!)

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 7TH
Breakfast: Cinnamon rolls
Lunch + Dinner: Nacho bar

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 8TH
Lunch + Dinner: Baked potato bar

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 9TH
Breakfast: Chicken and waffles
Lunch + Dinner: Fried chicken

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 10TH
Breakfast: Custom, made to order breakfast burritos.
Lunch + Dinner: Calzones

- Head Chef David Reign

[PS: Check out the cooking club at the club preview day!]

Why is it always the meanest toons that smell the worst?
lXIrhZI.png

BECAUSE THEY STINK!

A joke by Raven Curran.
The toons say 'you stink' as an insult, by the way. Just so you know.

Please do not do this. ↗ And also, do not sign your name if you do not want there to be consequences for your actions. We will be having a chat later, Mr. Curran.

- Professor Sasha Shachell

Gracia Adair
Sugary Sparkle
Angelwood International Academy - Outdoor Stage
tags
N/A
ANGELS
them
Be wary. Today might seem like a day that dreams will blossom, but remember that clubs will only be accepted if enough people join.. not to mention if some people get rejected from clubs they want to join... This is not a guarantee, but I'd try and make sure to keep everyone's spirits up. I'll be around too, so I'll let you know if I spot anything.

Sitting on the edge of the stage was Gracia, half-looking over the clubs and half looking at her phone. A sigh escaped her lips as she read Anubis's message. She quickly closed out of her texts and placed a hand on her cheek. "...Even days like this can become dangerous when X-Eggs can be formed, huh?"

Madeline nodded, floating beside her master. "Well, we'll do our best to make everyone smile, right? With just a 'sugar, sweet, smile-'!"

Gracia cut her off. "Nononono, Madeline! No character changing right now. Not yet, it'd be too embarrassing! Only in emergencies, okay?" She hushed warned the guardian character, who nodded, giving a sheepish giggle and smile. "Good. ...I wonder if those others are going to show up, too. I need to look out for them, as their senior. High school is tough enough as is, plus with all this business going on..."

"You're a good person, Gracia." Madeline chirped, resting on the redhead's shoulder, smiling softly. "Well, let's wait and see if we spot them, or if they come to us first!"

"Speech - Gracia" | "Speech - Madeline"
code by @Nano

Users who are viewing this thread

Back