• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Golden Oak Academy - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
hmmmm she'll probably talk for a bit, but not very long (she is very tired rn)
I have a post ready I wanted to make sure. Like she's talking to her and mid sentence I imagined Destri fell asleep. Is that ok? (Also I have a surprise if she did xD but it's up to you)

I have a post ready I wanted to make sure. Like she's talking to her and mid sentence I imagined Destri fell asleep. Is that ok? (Also I have a surprise if she did xD but it's up to you)
yeah that works

also, should've asked earlier but will you be posting first or will I?

Has everybody more or less wrapped up their socializing posts? If not, get your last ones in because I'm thinking of making a story post to progress the plot.

sorry I haven't said anything but I've been away for the past 4 days! I'll try to get something out this afternoon

sorry I haven't said anything but I've been away for the past 4 days! I'll try to get something out this afternoon
update: I've finished. I have messed around with the formatting slightly (changed the colour of Destri's thoughts in comparison to her actually talking) but idk if it works or not

update: I've finished. I have messed around with the formatting slightly (changed the colour of Destri's thoughts in comparison to her actually talking) but idk if it works or not
I say you're fine and I love Destri so much. She's very quirky xD

Has everybody more or less wrapped up their socializing posts? If not, get your last ones in because I'm thinking of making a story post to progress the plot.
Sorry, haven't been getting updates in the OOC.
I think IG42 IG42 , Cmeriwether6 Cmeriwether6 , Daylight Fantasy Daylight Fantasy and Clockwork_Magic Clockwork_Magic and myself are technically all done socializing but we still need the "going to our room" posts
Tagging them because I'm guessing if I didn't get the OOC notifs, they probably didn't either

My bad, I’ve been real busy this past week! I shouldn’t be as busy in the next few weeks, so I’ll manage to be more active!

And yea, Risa’s heading back to her room!

Just had Renji speak to his roomie but doesn't know it yet, could do a bit of back and forth there but thought might want to push it along rather than make everyone wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Back